rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are women being educated?

I just watched and agree with everything Roosh said in this recent video:

And I'm wondering.. do any of you guys ever explain how pointless work or school is to a girl you take out on a date? Pros? Cons?

Sometimes it's truly laughable at their efforts to study or work a job they cannot wait for Friday to come around. Forget the possibility that you might not get laid. In my experience it can go both ways: either you get laid or you don't. Either she's more interested or you scare her off, but fuck it - we're not doing it for the purpose of getting laid here. This is just being true to your beliefs.

I think there are selectively few limitations as to why women should get an education:

1. So they know the basics. That means how to manage finances, how to be somewhat interesting in social circles, and how to be a great future wife and mother. These are all skills that require reading and practice. An education may or may not require a college degree.
2. There can be cases made for women getting an education for a specific career choice. It should be along the lines of something that can support her man's primary income, and ideally something she can do from home. Writing books, selling items on ebay, being a stay-at-home piano teacher, etc. are all great examples where a woman's education can work in harmony with family life instead of pushing her through the cock parade of the corporate workplace.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Indoctrinating, err educating women is the most effective way to cull and control men. It is widely known that the more "education" a woman receives, the more irritating/suffocating she becomes, with very few exception.

Its also pretty oblivious way to push the feminist / depopulation narrative. If you want to destabilize the family, you must find something to occupy women with. Now with women focusing on career / education, they are less interested in marrying young and more in being mindless drones in the rat races.

A side advantage is that as women get indoctrinated, they are also more prone to consumerism and debt.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

^ What he said.

Birth rates have been stedily falling since the advent of female 'liberation'. Fertility rates have plunged from about five children per woman to only one or two. And statistically the more education a woman has, the fewer children she is likely to bear, so it works very well for the depopulation agenda. 'Educated' women may also be less likely to get married, and more likely to destroy other peoples' marriages.
Adding more women to the working class also widens the tax bracket. It also fuels consumerism.

No one is addressing the question in bold though lol

Quote: (02-03-2017 11:29 PM)Grindhard Wrote:  

That question being:
Quote:Quote:

do any of you guys ever explain how pointless work or school is to a girl you take out on a date? Pros? Cons?

To answer your question, no, I don't think that is an appropriate date conversation. If she brings up her education, fine engage as much as you find it interesting. It may tell you a little bit more about her world view depending upon where she was educated and for what major. Launching into a sermon about women shouldn't be educated is likely to meet poor results.

If you're in a long-term relationship with a feminine woman, that would be the time to discussion how womens' education has diminishing returns for society, especially if you're thinking about having future daughters with her, you certainly want to make sure your potential future wife isn't going to send your girls off to some liberal arts fag school to learn clay pottery for $60k per year.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I agree with all of this during an LTR, however it doesn't hurt to try it on random dates.

I think when you mention this topic which women aren't conscious to, they will be intrigued and possibly learn from you. Maybe their respect for you will grow, on the spot. The direction of the conversation would involve a humorous, friendly bashing (like some of the angles Roosh used) to describe reasons why going to college or having a job makes no sense or adds value to a man's life/satisfaction.

Definitely not going for the sermon approach. I'm just curious if others here are used to bringing up this topic which shows man's perspective on random dates. It's not that serious IMO. Just has to be done right and not sound off like a lecture or focus on how her education should involve basic reading and writing.

The bigger picture is her time should be spent making a house into a home, groceries into meals, and kids into the future.

Quote: (02-03-2017 11:37 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2017 11:29 PM)Grindhard Wrote:  

That question being:
Quote:Quote:

do any of you guys ever explain how pointless work or school is to a girl you take out on a date? Pros? Cons?

To answer your question, no, I don't think that is an appropriate date conversation. If she brings up her education, fine engage as much as you find it interesting. It may tell you a little bit more about her world view depending upon where she was educated and for what major. Launching into a sermon about women shouldn't be educated is likely to meet poor results.

If you're in a long-term relationship with a feminine woman, that would be the time to discussion how womens' education has diminishing returns for society, especially if you're thinking about having future daughters with her, you certainly want to make sure your potential future wife isn't going to send your girls off to some liberal arts fag school to learn clay pottery for $60k per year.

To the socially savvy man who has good game, he could bring it up and find a way to playfully notch female education down a peg. Still, the risk for the average man with less than excellent game will botch it, says my gut instinct. It will come across as insecurity, especially if it turns out she has more education than he does. I think the benefits of discussing education really only comes after you've been doing out for at least several dates, if not for much longer. Playing your hand that soon doesn't allow her to state HER VIEWS on social issues, including education. It is best to find out what she believes, not just prompt her to give you an answer you want to hear. That's an important distinction.

Quote: (02-03-2017 09:45 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I think there are selectively few limitations as to why women should get an education:

1. So they know the basics. That means how to manage finances, how to be somewhat interesting in social circles, and how to be a great future wife and mother. These are all skills that require reading and practice. An education may or may not require a college degree.
2. There can be cases made for women getting an education for a specific career choice. It should be along the lines of something that can support her man's primary income, and ideally something she can do from home. Writing books, selling items on ebay, being a stay-at-home piano teacher, etc. are all great examples where a woman's education can work in harmony with family life instead of pushing her through the cock parade of the corporate workplace.

None of the things you mention require any sort of formal education. All can either be self-taught or learned from reading online and Youtube or Udemy.

Not a great counter-argument.

Why would you ever try to explain anything to a girl on a date? Is your goal to seduce her / smash her or get into an argument? Because that's definitely what's gonna happen.

Quote: (02-03-2017 09:37 PM)Grindhard Wrote:  

but fuck it - we're not doing it for the purpose of getting laid here. This is just being true to your beliefs.

Why are you taking girls on dates if the purpose is not to get laid?.....

As WIA said, too much red pill, not enough game.

Go discuss this with other redpillers if you like. I firmly believe nothing good can ever comes of discussing this with a woman if you are in the West, or even in big Asian cities.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

There are some female-friendly jobs like nurse that require an education. School teacher is another one. Both are good practice for becoming a mother. Teacher/nurse can also get flexible hours, and also are a good education to have once the kids are grown up and the wife can supplement a husband's income. Yes, some things can be self-taught, but there are something that require hands on learning from an instructor. Playing a musical instrument, for example, is much easier if you have a tutor than go it alone via youtube. I think there's a balance somewhere between encouraging a woman to get a gender studies degree, and saying that youtube is her only education.

I grew up just outside of Atlanta, a city which consistently ranks in the top 10 for the worst traffic in the country.

Given a metro area containing roughly 2 million workers, and an average of 59 hours per commuter per year spent in traffic, Atlanta wastes approximately 118 MILLION man-hours every year due to traffic.

Now that's a really big number, so let's add some context. According to the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee:

-Mount Rushmore was built in 123,000 man-hours.
-The Empire State Building took 7 million man-hours.
-Nationwide ObamaCare compliance costs for a single year are estimated to be 190 million man-hours.

So basically, the city of Atlanta is losing the economic equivalent of 17 Empire State buildings each year because damn near every morning some Georgia State sugar baby trying to eat a bowl of Cheerios while putting on her makeup on I-85 crashes into a tractor trailer at 90 miles an hour and makes a hundred thousand people late to work.

Rinse and repeat for LA, D.C., Houston, etc. and you have the answer as to why we still don't have flying cars, let alone self-driving ones.

Now take this same concept of wasted man-hours, and apply it to the number of girls studying useless degrees for 4 5 6 years on average.

To the years (sometimes decades) of corporate slave labor required for them to pay off their federally-subsidized student loan debt.

To the number of guys spam approaching sluts at the bar for four hours every Thursday/Friday/Saturday night.

To the experienced player who fucks three new girls every month, which involves on average two dates of roughly five hours each, but continually needs to refill his pipeline because his aversion to monogamy inevitably drives the girl to start over with a new guy who can't imagine what a filthy whore she is.

To the nerdy 25 year-old virgin who just discovered the red pill, and spends thousands of hours over the next several years learning game and making endless approaches and getting rejected countless times just so he can get a taste of the love and intimacy his grandfather stumbled into at 17 with his high-school sweetheart.

And this doesn't even take into account the compounding factor.

Just like money, time invested in skill sets early on can help those skills grow exponentially. Imagine if, instead of investing all this time in learning how to navigate our corrupted sexual marketplace, we invested in ourselves, our families, and our communities.

Imagine if the 25 year-old from above had a sweet, feminine wife who fucked him and fed him and helped support his innate talents for, say, computer programming. So instead of spending an hour a day for the next three years learning to spam approach women in a Sisyphean attempt to quench his sexual thirst, he invests that time into mastering a few programming languages. This knowledge leads him to start up a website, which soon blossoms into a business, which more than provides for his wife and young children.

And his wife, instead of filing TPS reports in a fluorescent-lit hellhole for 2,000 hours every year for the nine years it takes her to pay off her debt, gets to wake up to the sound of giggling children every morning instead of the siren alarm on her iPhone.

There's not much I can do to change the world Roosh describes in the video. We have to play the hands we're dealt, and we can't help it if the dating market is full of 2-7 offsuits. Most women will continue to waste their time on pointless college degrees, just as most men will waste their time playing video games or watching sports or attempting to seduce mediocre women.

But we here on the Forum are not most men. And as we saw in Roosh's recent talk with Samseau on how the Manosphere helped changed the course of history, our personal decisions, taken in aggregate, can have a far greater reach than we might expect.

All I can do is focus on myself, and that's exactly what I plan on doing. But if enough of us start doing just that, if we stop wasting our time and start investing it, seriously, with our long-term goals in mind...I have no doubt we can accomplish some truly amazing things.

Quote: (02-04-2017 01:42 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Why would you ever try to explain anything to a girl on a date? Is your goal to seduce her / smash her or get into an argument? Because that's definitely what's gonna happen.

but fuck it - we're not doing it for the purpose of getting laid here. This is just being true to your beliefs.

Go discuss this with other redpillers if you like. I firmly believe nothing good can ever comes of discussing this with a woman if you are in the West, or even in big Asian cities.

She has to be a total bitch or your game is off if any serious argument stems from that. In my dealings, they become dumbfounded and sort of linger onto what you're saying. Maybe it's negative if you reveal too much too soon, though. Showing all your cards on the table.

Getting laid is the least of my concerns with this one. Assuming the date was easy to land, this isn't my goal. Not everything has to be game-oriented. I mean, let's assume there are no worries about failing to score the bitch in bed later. You can genuinely have a good time and intuitively know how to compose yourself without fear of striking out.

I'm just curious if others here get into conversations like that. Have they gone well for you? Some girls bite the bullet. This allows me to be myself in 1 aspect and still bring her closer to the lay. Just an observation.

thread-59825.html

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Go ahead and respond in the same way now, "fam" [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Watched this an hour ago. Roosh you have had many great videos and Q & A's but this is your best by far.

Because we live in an advanced society that's free of rampant death, disease, and destruction. Yes it's 'obvious' that a girl's best utility theoretically is to mindlessly pump out babies at 18. But what's also 'obvious' is, Who Cares, why should she?

Quote: (02-04-2017 09:53 AM)Maxzilla Wrote:  

Because we live in an advanced society that's free of rampant death, disease, and destruction. Yes it's 'obvious' that a girl's best utility theoretically is to mindlessly pump out babies at 18. But what's also 'obvious' is, Who Cares, why should she?

Because otherwise that rampant death, disease, and destruction will return.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (02-04-2017 09:54 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2017 09:53 AM)Maxzilla Wrote:  

Because otherwise that rampant death, disease, and destruction will return.

No

^ It makes everyone financially beholden.

If only men had jobs and found women sooner in life they could establish wealth.

Instead chicks get into credit card debt, student loans, make the job
market more competitive. This steals money from the father and her future husband to be able to invest and grow family wealth.

Have you ever heard of dowries? Where the fuck did those go eh?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I dunno if it was Roosh or some other person on here who complained that Canada I think, women luv to brag about their Marketing Degree while interrogating her date questions like it's a job interview.

I think that the most feminazi cities in the world like Melbourne, Sydney, Toronto also are known for the world's largest housing bubbles & cost of living too? The greater the # of women working, it lowers the price for labour while increasing the supply, plus single "empowered" feminazi women will drive up prices for land in the city.

I don't think that a woman being educated is not good, per se, but the "education" that one receives in the feminist world is indoctrination to become a corporate drone, or in Canada, an overpaid bureaucrat working as a teacher, social worker, counselor so that the Ponzi scheme of feminism affects other people.

I've read that there was a campaign since the 1990s to "educate" women in India & when you lurk around any MGTOW forum these days, there are men from India who claim that their country is very misandric that they would not even care if Muslims from Pakistan invaded India to enforce Sharia Law.

Whoever is promoting feminism is alienating men that they go MGTOW & they no longer want to support or contribute to society...but who benefits?

The "empowered" women earning 100k a year in her paper-pushing feminazi .gov job with three week vacations to the 3rd world countries to falsely accuse men of "wape", thus promoting more feminism like a cancerous cell?

or Globalist interests who seek to destabilize countries from within so that they can be easily controlled?

Imma tell you this---Indian men know their history about the Islamic invasion of their country, because India is a Hindi country that was persecuted by the Ottoman Empire at one point in time, so a Hindu man from India to become MGTOW to not care about Pakistan invading India with Sharia Law speaks volumes of what "education" of women with feminism does to society.

However, this "education" of women was built on debt & printing of funny money & hopefully Trump ceases all of this foreign interference caused by these SJW "educated" people.

Trump already ceased foreign funding of abortion clinics, which is a good start. Trump needs to cease federal funding to feminist universities & promote a free-market voucher system for public schooling.

And I'm wondering.. do any of you guys ever explain how pointless work or school is to a girl you take out on a date? Pros? Cons?

If that conversation ever comes up, she probably is in college or has a career. I usually say, "If I were you, I'd marry a dude and be a stay at home, starbucks drinking, yoga wife." This usually gets a small laugh. Then I ask if she'll marry me so I can be a stay at home starbucks drinking, yoga, husband. She always says no lol

In her mind, if she has to suffer so do I.

Quote: (02-04-2017 01:42 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

You can discuss this with women when it comes up, but it has to be post-coitus and they have to already be started in the worshipping you phase. Not a just a one night stand.

In that phase, they start to absorb your habits and start changing their views. But don't talk about it with chicks that are just one night stands. One time I let a girl suck my dick that was not so openly a feminist. She started talking about that crap right after she swallowed my throat gravy and I chuckled at her and she realized that I didn't agree with her cult.

She went from zero to lorena bobbit levels of insanity in about 5 seconds.

Couldn't get her out of my place fast enough.

She has since put on weight, chopped her hair, and gotten tatted up.

At least I got to experience her 18 year old unblemished body a few times.

Back to the topic at hand:

I don't want an idiot mother of my children. But I don't think they need a 4+ year degree in STEM to be a good mother. Homeschool all the way.

Who do we educate women? Freedom. Everyone deserves the chance to choose their own path.

We absolutely need to address the way women are brainwashed to believe that being a subservient housewife is oppressive, that they have the same skill set as men, that college is a necessity of life, and that they should prioritize career over family during their window of optimum fertility. But arguing that society shouldn't even give women the option to become educated and contribute in the workplace is extreme.

Quote: (02-04-2017 01:46 AM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

I grew up just outside of Atlanta, a city which consistently ranks in the top 10 for the worst traffic in the country.

Given a metro area containing roughly 2 million workers, and an average of 59 hours per commuter per year spent in traffic, Atlanta wastes approximately 118 MILLION man-hours every year due to traffic.

Now that's a really big number, so let's add some context. According to the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee:

-Mount Rushmore was built in 123,000 man-hours.
-The Empire State Building took 7 million man-hours.
-Nationwide ObamaCare compliance costs for a single year are estimated to be 190 million man-hours.

So basically, the city of Atlanta is losing the economic equivalent of 17 Empire State buildings each year because damn near every morning some Georgia State sugar baby trying to eat a bowl of Cheerios while putting on her makeup on I-85 crashes into a tractor trailer at 90 miles an hour and makes a hundred thousand people late to work.

Rinse and repeat for LA, D.C., Houston, etc. and you have the answer as to why we still don't have flying cars, let alone self-driving ones.

Now take this same concept of wasted man-hours, and apply it to the number of girls studying useless degrees for 4 5 6 years on average.

To the years (sometimes decades) of corporate slave labor required for them to pay off their federally-subsidized student loan debt.

To the number of guys spam approaching sluts at the bar for four hours every Thursday/Friday/Saturday night.

To the experienced player who fucks three new girls every month, which involves on average two dates of roughly five hours each, but continually needs to refill his pipeline because his aversion to monogamy inevitably drives the girl to start over with a new guy who can't imagine what a filthy whore she is.

To the nerdy 25 year-old virgin who just discovered the red pill, and spends thousands of hours over the next several years learning game and making endless approaches and getting rejected countless times just so he can get a taste of the love and intimacy his grandfather stumbled into at 17 with his high-school sweetheart.

And this doesn't even take into account the compounding factor.

Just like money, time invested in skill sets early on can help those skills grow exponentially. Imagine if, instead of investing all this time in learning how to navigate our corrupted sexual marketplace, we invested in ourselves, our families, and our communities.

Imagine if the 25 year-old from above had a sweet, feminine wife who fucked him and fed him and helped support his innate talents for, say, computer programming. So instead of spending an hour a day for the next three years learning to spam approach women in a Sisyphean attempt to quench his sexual thirst, he invests that time into mastering a few programming languages. This knowledge leads him to start up a website, which soon blossoms into a business, which more than provides for his wife and young children.

And his wife, instead of filing TPS reports in a fluorescent-lit hellhole for 2,000 hours every year for the nine years it takes her to pay off her debt, gets to wake up to the sound of giggling children every morning instead of the siren alarm on her iPhone.

There's not much I can do to change the world Roosh describes in the video. We have to play the hands we're dealt, and we can't help it if the dating market is full of 2-7 offsuits. Most women will continue to waste their time on pointless college degrees, just as most men will waste their time playing video games or watching sports or attempting to seduce mediocre women.

But we here on the Forum are not most men. And as we saw in Roosh's recent talk with Samseau on how the Manosphere helped changed the course of history, our personal decisions, taken in aggregate, can have a far greater reach than we might expect.

All I can do is focus on myself, and that's exactly what I plan on doing. But if enough of us start doing just that, if we stop wasting our time and start investing it, seriously, with our long-term goals in mind...I have no doubt we can accomplish some truly amazing things.

A while back I met the former CEO of Lockheed Martin. Very sharp guy, engineering major. He had a quote that hit me really hard. His wife told him when they first met: "The goods may be odd, but the odds are good." They've been happily married for 40+ years. It blew my mind. Can you imagine a girl even giving such a man a chance today?

It made me shudder, for I wondered what ripple effects the disastrous sexual marketplace is creating. Imagine this former CEO as a young man today: 25 years old, engineer in the middle of nowhere, sexually frustrated and watching porn/playing video games. If he finds out about game, his next step will most likely be to find a way to move to a big city (and ruin his engineering professional career) or leave the US altogether - bye bye amazing CEO who kept his company afloat and strong for many years, employing thousands upon thousands of American citizens.

The betas (as the manosphere loves to call them) of yesteryear are the leaders of today. I've met a few Fortune 500 CEOs - though notably all with engineering backgrounds - and they're all betas. And I say that as a compliment - they're men of duty, with a high intrinsic morality and quite honestly great role models. They don't play machiavellian games with their employees. They genuinely care about their companies, their employees and their communities. In 20-30 years we're going to see the huge effect of the current sexual marketplace. A lot of betas are dropping out and giving up. The gaps are going to be filled by airheaded MBAs with questionable ethics. This is going to hit society real badly. I myself have a strong engineering background and I've noticed that as I've shifted my focus towards game my professional career has taken a backseat. As I moved forward in life, I'm having to think about how my career choices affect my ability to game girls - I'm moving away from opportunities in the middle of nowhere (that would be amazing career-wise) to focus on crappier opportunities in big cities, just so I can get laid more often. It's a variable that quite frankly should not have to a factor.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

It is definitely a waste and serious misallocation of resources to have women in fields like medicine because they work far less hours and drop out of a career far more often and go into easier specializations. I also genuinly question if women are suited for abstract problem solving jobs. I've found that it doesn't really matter much if a girl is a doctor or hairdresser, you still won't be able to get her to make a correct distance measurement or estimation/common sense approximation outside her book smarts.