rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single dads using their kids to game girls

I've read a few brief posts on other threads about single dads using their kids at playgrounds, malls ...etc to game girls. I figured it deserved it's own thread.

Anybody here have good experiences or advice that they'd like to share?

Team Nachos

El mechanico? hehe

I'm onboard!

1. Birthday parties! You walk into a milf fest and normally will be out numbered 6 to 1. I pull a number at every one. The girls have the bitch shields off. I'm talking about moms that usually don't date that are fine. They will let you in very easy when you have a kid the same age.
Like this:
el:How old is your daughter?

Milf: She's 5 and yours?

el: She said that she's skipping four and going directly to 5 as soon as she learns how to tie her shoes.

Milf: Ha. she's cute

el: Have you been to park x? I will call you guys next time we go there.

Milf: ok

Its that simple!

2. Chucky Cheese. I go there on rainy days and leave with whiplash and digits. You can't really go there and just hang out and drink beer and mack without a kid. Its a goldmine.

3. Sleepovers. Invite the kid and milf together.Make sure you have some girly drink mix at your house and a killer playroom for the kids. They go to sleep early. If you can't close that you have problems.

4. The beach. Postion your camp near the highest concentration of fly mommies. Bring lots of kid treats.

5. Preschool. Try not to bang the teachers! Do hit up the moms.

6. The mall. Look for hot sales girls. I ran game and banged a girl from the kids shoe dept at Dillards.

7. Meet ups.com Look for the single parents groups that have the best looking moms. Cherry pick events to attend. You will be out numbered again. Your parenting skills will impress. Sex will follow.These are the girls who want to meet a guy but don't want to go on POF or Match.

I could go on all day with this. Running game with a kid in tow is a plus.

I hope the PUA guys don't read this and start renting them for props.

Thanks for the info el mechanico. I'm sure I'll be picking your brain again.

Team Nachos

Ever read / seen About a Boy?

You could go to one of those single parents' support groups and swoop. It's mostly single mothers there.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Goddamn I should rent someone's kid just so I can try this out.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:05 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Ever read / seen About a Boy?

You could go to one of those single parents' support groups and swoop. It's mostly single mothers there.
They have loads of them on meetups. go thru the memberlist and see which groups have the most goodlooking ladies and female ratio. I just kinda show up where they are at and don't join the groups on the site.

I went through a rough time from 1 to 2 years but at four I'm doing better with what I learned here than before I had her.

At all beach resorts they have a kid's disco, usually around 8pm for a half-hour or so. All the MILFs take their kids there. I've taken my daughter a few times and always elicit stares from the MILFs because usually the other dads are drinking at the bar, or back in town working to send money so wifey can stay longer at the beach.
I'm not a single dad, though, so I have not taken advantage of such events. I'm sure one could kill there.

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:10 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Goddamn I should rent someone's kid just so I can try this out.

My thoughts exactly.

Thinking about taking my little cousin out for this. She's 4 and talks her ass off. Not sure what backstory to go with the MILFs though...

My classmate told me how he would go to parenting events with pics in his wallet of his nieces and nephew. Didn't bring any kids, just brought pics. Got laid.

I'm thinking about a Disney cruise for some hardcore milf hunting. Any single dad playas who are interested let me know.

Quote: (08-22-2011 01:30 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm thinking about a Disney cruise for some hardcore milf hunting. Any single dad playas who are interested let me know.

What are the chances of there being single MILFs on that cruise? That sounds like a family thing to do.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-22-2011 01:51 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

What are the chances of there being single MILFs on that cruise? That sounds like a family thing to do.
What do you think? The question is how many single dads will be on that cruise?
I would say that its good for one to three notches a day. They have loads of kid activities that leaves free time for the milfs to chase me.
I will find one milf to fuck that likes to stay in her cabin at night . Then leave the kid with her and chase the married ones at night, bang. then pick my little one up by 1am

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I would say that its good for one to three notches a day. They have loads of kid activities that leaves free time for the milfs to chase me.
I will find one milf to fuck that likes to stay in her cabin at night . Then leave the kid with her and chase the married ones at night, bang. then pick my little one up by 1am

I don't know man ...I wouldn't trust my little one with anyone like that. I think the right move would be book two cabins. One for the grandparents and one for you. They can watch the kid at night while you play.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-22-2011 05:52 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't know man ...I wouldn't trust my little one with anyone like that. I think the right move would be book two cabins. One for the grandparents and one for you. They can watch the kid at night while you play.
I'm sure they have a program to watch kids for a while at night. Just remember pussy flashes at light speed on a cruise. A LTR is half a day.
If I brought my mom I would be grounded for sure, she parties pretty hard.

For anyone in NJ there's a Jazz and Blues festival this weekend. Kid's activities. Lotta slutty hippie chic MILFs.

LONG BRANCH JAZZ & BLUES FESTIVAL: August 27, 2011 ~ Noon to 9:30 pm

The Great Lawn (on the Boardwalk) at Cooper Avenue.
Plenty of parking! (and right next to the Ocean on the Promenade) MAP

Seven great bands including: Lionel Young Band (Winner - International Blues Challenge)

Featuring a stage for music, Kid's Activities, the Beach, and Fireworks! Rain or Shine!

Lawn chairs encouraged, coolers forbidden, sunscreen a must!

http://www.jerseyshorefestival.org/LongB.../index.html

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-22-2011 11:51 AM)houston Wrote:  

Thinking about taking my little cousin out for this. She's 4 and talks her ass off. Not sure what backstory to go with the MILFs though...
mechanico what do you think man? should i lie and say she's mine or....?

Quote: (08-23-2011 05:30 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2011 11:51 AM)houston Wrote:  

mechanico what do you think man? should i lie and say she's mine or....?

No just say that you spend time with her because your family doesn't agree with babysitters/strangers. The fact your cousin trusts you is enough proof.
This is not just get easy sex. You do have to take care of the kids too and work around it.

I was at the playground this past weekend with my kid and I got elderly opened by this grandma. My boy was chasing her granddaughter around.
She just started with the small talk and telling me about her daughter and how she was married to an Australian guy that left her ass.
She took some pics of the kids together and e-mail closed me to "send me copies of the pics". I think her hamster wheel was spinning. Probably
wants to hook me up with her daughter. Some funny shit goes down on the playground. The sexual marketplace is all fucked up when you have kids [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

The interesting thing is that women do not generally view a man with a kid the same way we view a woman with a kid.

Quote: (04-03-2012 09:35 AM)Menace Wrote:  

The interesting thing is that women do not generally view a man with a kid the same way we view a woman with a kid.
How so?

Three words: big loose pussies.

That said, this is straight-up genius:

Quote: (08-19-2011 09:33 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

3. Sleepovers. Invite the kid and milf together.Make sure you have some girly drink mix at your house and a killer playroom for the kids. They go to sleep early. If you can't close that you have problems.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-19-2011 09:33 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm onboard!

1. Birthday parties! You walk into a milf fest and normally will be out numbered 6 to 1. I pull a number at every one. The girls have the bitch shields off. I'm talking about moms that usually don't date that are fine. They will let you in very easy when you have a kid the same age.
Like this:
el:How old is your daughter?

Milf: She's 5 and yours?

el: She said that she's skipping four and going directly to 5 as soon as she learns how to tie her shoes.

Milf: Ha. she's cute

el: Have you been to park x? I will call you guys next time we go there.

Milf: ok

Its that simple!

2. Chucky Cheese. I go there on rainy days and leave with whiplash and digits. You can't really go there and just hang out and drink beer and mack without a kid. Its a goldmine.

4. The beach. Postion your camp near the highest concentration of fly mommies. Bring lots of kid treats.

5. Preschool. Try not to bang the teachers! Do hit up the moms.

6. The mall. Look for hot sales girls. I ran game and banged a girl from the kids shoe dept at Dillards.

7. Meet ups.com Look for the single parents groups that have the best looking moms. Cherry pick events to attend. You will be out numbered again. Your parenting skills will impress. Sex will follow.These are the girls who want to meet a guy but don't want to go on POF or Match.

I could go on all day with this. Running game with a kid in tow is a plus.

I hope the PUA guys don't read this and start renting them for props.

Damn, el mechanico, mad respect. Post is gold.

[Image: gift4.jpg]

I'm gonna make a printout out this post and stick it in the filing cabinet for 20 years down the line when I'm saddled with an 18 yr. commitment. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (04-03-2012 09:37 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2012 09:35 AM)Menace Wrote:  

How so?

We look at single moms as pump & dump, with no chance for commitment whatsoever because of the baggage. They do not see a guy with a child in the same way, or at least not nearly as harshly as we typically do.