rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Balkan Metasheet

Balkan Metasheet

After traveling through the Balkans for 6 months, I felt compelled to write up a sheet. Always wanted to write a pamphlet, and here goes:

1. Serbia - Best women, which vastly outnumber males. Darker features (hair, eyes) and some are quite tall. Party capital of the Balkans. Had the best steak of my entire career and it was dirt cheap. Belgrade is where its at but I did not get laid due to leaving to soon. I had like 3 numbers without even trying but had to leave for business in Sofia

2. Bulgaria - tons of fun all summer along the black sea coast and Sofia. Went to meet this one girl I met back in 2012 only to find she was lame, even though we had heavy sexting sessions on Skype, she didn't eat my cock when I pulled it out in the car. I left the car laughing though, since I never do that and it was funny af. Back in Sofia, i found an apt near the mall and ended up nailed 3 different and wonderful girls. One ended up taking am 8hr bus to visit me later in Macedonia, where she got it right up the ass by the lake.

3. Macedonia - Aside from the bulgarian girl coming to visit, I mostly chilled out, getting baked and watching large amounts of TV. This was actually really fun as I never watch TV. Many times, I found myself laughing quite hard at the foreign programs but mostly watched Robot Wars and also worked from the laptop. I would do hikes and be social too, but really just felt like doing almost nothing...which was very empowering and rejuvinating

4. Albania - The first hostel I stayed at was a nightmare of lost souls doing acid and coke. Wasn't prepared for that, but it was new years so I had fun laughing at them and drinking beer. Then I got an apt in Tirana which had a massage place on the bottom floor. I was quite sore and walked in for a good hour long. It was great for the muscles and at one point I was squeezing her nice Albanian ass. Pretty soon her mouth was around my cock and the rest is history. I will be going back

Balkan Metasheet

I'm glad she didn't eat your cock

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Balkan Metasheet

Very detailed sheet, I learned a lot. Cheers.

Balkan Metasheet

Poor attempt at a sheet. I wish people could get suspensions or warnings for this sort of activity.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Balkan Metasheet

It's really more of a short story. I don't like the overly detailed sheets telling me exactly where to go and what to do. If you want a heavyweight travel tip: land in a capital city, get airbnb for 1 or 2 nights, then negotiate longer term stays at HALF price. I'm currently staying in a place that would easily be 3K/month in the states. Im paying 300/mnth though, and that includes private entrance via card and maid service. BOOM

Balkan Metasheet

Quote: (01-16-2017 08:56 AM)Leads Wrote:  

It's really more of a short story. I don't like the overly detailed sheets telling me exactly where to go and what to do. If you want a heavyweight travel tip: land in a capital city, get airbnb for 1 or 2 nights, then negotiate longer term stays at HALF price.

It doesn't always work, though, as many owners want to keep the insurance (damage reimbursement) that goes with using the AirBnb interface... But for some reason, FSU landlords are totally open to dealing outside of the AirBnb frame (after the initial booking), as you described... One word of caution nevertheless: if you propose this solution to some uppity, 1st-world owner, he or she might report you to AirBnb and try to have your account closed (it is against AirBnb rules to try a direct negotiation, circumventing Airbnb website).

Balkan Metasheet

I've done it around 27 times and have yet to see a problem. Anytime I come across a "1st world uppity person" I fucking STEP in the other direction.

Balkan Metasheet

Quote: (01-16-2017 10:17 AM)Leads Wrote:  

Anytime I come across a "1st world uppity person" I fucking STEP in the other direction.

...and thus you got your first rep point! Also, your data sheet, though a bit too succinct, is of interest - I just hope you'll give us a bit more details (but I agree with you, no special interest in yet-another list of trendy bars), about day-to-day life and game in those countries.

Balkan Metasheet

This is mostly trolling and not a datasheet.

Balkan Metasheet

Hey Going strong, thx!

Overall, I'm more of a coffeeshop/library lurker and generally avoid loud clubs/bars. My thing is Deep Travel, where you stay in the country for the maximum stay (usually 3 months or more). There are only two countries that give you a full year upon arrival (Albania & Georgia) and I've yet to visit the latter. It's on the list though for sure. Having a full year really opens things up (relationships, real estate, business, etc)

I often listen to the Nomad Capitalist podcast. The guy is a bit annoying, but there are some gems in there. I'd like to hear what others listen to/read for biz/entrepreneur inspiration

cheers,
L

Balkan Metasheet

This really isn't a data sheet but rather a diary.

Balkan Metasheet

Short sharp and brutal I liked it.I was getting all fucked up about details for my EE trip next week.If I go here ..but they are on holiday..but no girls ...Ah fuck it just go.I got 6 days from 20 Aug till 26 free..I'll decide in Prague.

Sofia /Sunny beach, Estonia Stockholm ,Poland..Barca..bla bla.