rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texas Cities/Game

Texas Cities/Game

What's going on?

So I'm in town visiting San Antonio... and man I have to say this town has grown up without me lol. I had accumulated PTO and holiday days.

I will admit that I frequent the Stone Oak(1604 & 281 area) a lot and the LifeTime Gym up there... BUT.... man this is the next Houston, or a "mini Houston"

The "talent" in this area isn't all that bad.... including Wild West, Little Woodrow's and Green Lantern... we are talking about a solid 7-7.5 average in this area... not joking

Coming from Uptown Dallas this is a welcoming... from physical/talent standpoint... they are about the SAME... but in San Antonio you have your down to Earth country girls... so I may actually give some hometown love to my SA girls

I have been told TWICE from old high school and college buddies that stayed in SA (ironically) that "things change"... TWICE in the past 3 days

This is a hidden gem for now.

I can't even believe... if you are a decent looking, fit, taller guy with a decent job(I make over 100 but you don't evene need that much), you will do SO WELL over here lol

It has been called a "mini Houston" by many i've ran into at Lifetime and out and about... and I agree....

If I were a betting man I would say for Texas guys the "talent" hierarchy" TODAY (2016) sits at:

1. Houston
2. Austin/Fort Worth
3. San Antonio/Dallas

....Dallas, I feel USED to be or " was " the top like 5-10 years ago...but boy oh boy... things CHANGE(lol) and they do... times change and it is NO LONGER the top spot... not by a LLOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG shot

* I will be in Midtown Houston this upcoming Thursday/Friday to look at property as an FYI if anyone wants to meet and to re-evaluate

Texas Cities/Game

One thing was just how easy it is to approach and have fun... game and looks are still needed of course... but just be "honest" and a gentleman... nothing ridiculous

Texas Cities/Game

Austin is a college hipster town. Fort Worth and SA are similar in being big cities with a country vibe. Houston has an LA feel without all the actresses and models. It's a massive urban sprawl. Uptown Dallas is the players area for young people to date and bang. The rest of Texas is small to mid sized cities and towns where you can find down to earth country girls. The Valley and El Paso are heavily Latino, so if that's what you like....pretty much all of TX is heavily Latino now. Some have roots going back hundreds of years and some just crossed the river. In my experience the second and third generation ones are trash.

Texas Cities/Game

Thanks for this thread. If I relocate to the US, Texas is number 1 on my list.

What do you guys think the best city overall is? Not just for women, but for everything? I work from home, make good money, so jobs aren't important to me.

How would you rank Dallas, SA, Houston and Austin?

How would you rate the "down to earthiness" of the women in the four cities?

Texas Cities/Game

San Antonio is dead if you stay for longer than a few days. It's a Third Tier city. A good one but good luck. You'll run through all the talent in half a year or less.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (12-27-2016 02:19 PM)NerdyNomad Wrote:  

Thanks for this thread. If I relocate to the US, Texas is number 1 on my list.

What do you guys think the best city overall is? Not just for women, but for everything? I work from home, make good money, so jobs aren't important to me.

How would you rank Dallas, SA, Houston and Austin?

How would you rate the "down to earthiness" of the women in the four cities?

DTE Scale from best to worse:
Houston, SA, Dallas, Austin. Think of Austin as the SF of the south. Dallas as the LA of the south. Austin has your vapid SJWs while Dallas has your southern gold digging sweethearts. Both bad for your health, they just have a different taste.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Texas Cities/Game

1) Dallas/Ft Worth
2) Austin
3) Houston
4) San Antonio

Dallas/Ft Worth is typically where all your hot UT and A&M grads will wind up. Its got seasons so they get to play dress up and the people up there have money which means hot daughters. But of the 4 Dallas/Ft Worth probably will be the most superficial wit H-town a close second. Also one of the largest metro areas in the country so plenty for variety.

Austin imo is the most balanced location. The young hotness of UT and then you have young profesionals. Atmosphere of the city is far less superficial and you can get laid in a T-shirt and shorts on a night out. Rocking a blazer moves you into he upper tier of attractiveness on a night out. A lot of californians are moving in and UT assures a new rotation of sexy sorority girls every 4 years.

Houston I know the least about but from my limited experience its superficial but not as much as dallas. Girls are hot but mostly "above-avg" chicks. Once again limited experience. Also one of the Fattest cities in America.

San Antonio is the least superficial and imo the least attractive.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (12-27-2016 01:55 PM)dallasguy Wrote:  

Austin is a college hipster town. Fort Worth and SA are similar in being big cities with a country vibe. Houston has an LA feel without all the actresses and models. It's a massive urban sprawl. Uptown Dallas is the players area for young people to date and bang. The rest of Texas is small to mid sized cities and towns where you can find down to earth country girls. The Valley and El Paso are heavily Latino, so if that's what you like....pretty much all of TX is heavily Latino now. Some have roots going back hundreds of years and some just crossed the river. In my experience the second and third generation ones are trash.

aka littered with gold diggers and $50/60k millionaires???

Do you want me to show you how many dumb, fake blondes have asked me to "cum inside of them" when they find out how much money I really make?

If you mean it's filled with golddiggers and people lying about how much they make b/c they are trying to overcompensate for bad looks and/or a small d!ck...? Then yes you are correct

It gets annoying man... when you have more experience you will realize how annoying it can be to be very vetted when meeting new people whether it be girls or even friends(bc you can't trust them)

*Uptown Dallas... USED TO BE... the "players club"... like 5+ years ago maybe yes

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (12-27-2016 04:09 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

1) Dallas/Ft Worth
2) Austin
3) Houston
4) San Antonio

Dallas/Ft Worth is typically where all your hot UT and A&M grads will wind up. Its got seasons so they get to play dress up and the people up there have money which means hot daughters. But of the 4 Dallas/Ft Worth probably will be the most superficial wit H-town a close second. Also one of the largest metro areas in the country so plenty for variety.

Austin imo is the most balanced location. The young hotness of UT and then you have young profesionals. Atmosphere of the city is far less superficial and you can get laid in a T-shirt and shorts on a night out. Rocking a blazer moves you into he upper tier of attractiveness on a night out. A lot of californians are moving in and UT assures a new rotation of sexy sorority girls every 4 years.

Houston I know the least about but from my limited experience its superficial but not as much as dallas. Girls are hot but mostly "above-avg" chicks. Once again limited experience. Also one of the Fattest cities in America.

San Antonio is the least superficial and imo the least attractive.

You're retarded. when was the last time you actually could "live in" or stayed in long enough to make an actual OBJECTIVE conclusin not just some assumptive/subjective BS

I think that's the problem why Dallas has gone downhill and all the party/hot areas are IN REALITY in Addison, Legacy Plano, and Frisco/Starboard now a days!

Too many people expect this or that and "front" this or that in Uptown Dallas and it's just... honestly... not that good... Saturdays are money in the bank and fishing with dynamite.. but that's EVERYwhere... and having lived in all the major cities in TX at one point and/or having close friends/family there... the talent is good but nothing to write home about honestly.. Fridays are a toss up!

Fort Worth having the Stockyards and West 7th(a lot of talent at TCU) will help the metroplex for sure... but for the sake or ARGUMENTS you should keep Dallas and Ft. Worth separate as they are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT cities

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (12-27-2016 02:31 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

San Antonio is dead if you stay for longer than a few days. It's a Third Tier city. A good one but good luck. You'll run through all the talent in half a year or less.

I repped this post but i have to disagree man!

This USED TO BE the case but it has actually improved quite a bit.. The Stone Oak area has been heavily revamped with the edition of Little Woodrow's and other bars around Wild West.

Also the Pearl has attracted many as it's now more of like a small strip as well as renovations to the White Rabbit strip.

You are correct though, when I lived in San Antonio back circa ~2010 it was like that in which case you would run through all of them in a year... and see reruns/retreads at bars sometimes... which would be kind of hilarious and embarassing at the same time LOL. (I have a memory from Boston's Pub actually)

But things change man... things change

Texas Cities/Game

Just to add something to this thread besides the usual ATX, HTX, DTX, SATX, you guys should look into Galveston for Mardi Gras. I was there last year and it was a complete shit show (in a good way). The only problem was the weather was cold, but I think it can be a gold mine for some of you players. I'd highly recommend getting a hotel or renting a house for the weekend.

I really don't think Galveston Mardi Gras can hold a candle to NOLA (I haven't been there since the 9th grade and never during Mardi Gras), but if you just want to hit up a place that is close by and full on hedonistic take the trip from Houston. If all goes as planned and my investments pan out I will try to head over to NO for Mardi Gras this year.

Can anyone chime in on SXSW as far as notches go?

Texas Cities/Game

1) Dallas/Ft Worth
2) Austin
3) Houston
4) San Antonio

Dallas/Ft Worth is typically where all your hot UT and A&M grads will wind up.

I wish I could neg you for this.

1. Dallas and Ft. Worth are TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT cities
2. Dallas is ~60% or HIGHER "out of state" transplants... there is NO WAY it is littered with all UT and A&M(which are like 90% Texas residents). If you've lived in all the cities you can actually TELL it's NOTICEABLE... Houston is more diverse but there are DEFINITELY MORE "native" Texans who went to (UT, A&M, UH, SHSU, TXState, Tech(altho Tech places a lot in Ft. Worth), etc)
3. Just shut up if you don't know what you're talking about

Not trying to be rude... just 'real"

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (01-03-2017 10:15 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Just to add something to this thread besides the usual ATX, HTX, DTX, SATX, you guys should look into Galveston for Mardi Gras. I was there last year and it was a complete shit show (in a good way). The only problem was the weather was cold, but I think it can be a gold mine for some of you players. I'd highly recommend getting a hotel or renting a house for the weekend.

I really don't think Galveston Mardi Gras can hold a candle to NOLA (I haven't been there since the 9th grade and never during Mardi Gras), but if you just want to hit up a place that is close by and full on hedonistic take the trip from Houston. If all goes as planned and my investments pan out I will try to head over to NO for Mardi Gras this year.

Can anyone chime in on SXSW as far as notches go?

thought about this before or CC

Texas Cities/Game

Uptown Dallas is a cool spot for the region because there's jobs, pussy and modern things to do (shopping, dining and entertainment). Not a bad place to have a "home base" either, because it's also near two convenient airports.

As for long-term living, I think most guys on this forum can do a little better. Dallas is a really formal city and there are more exciting options.

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (01-03-2017 11:06 PM)kevans74 Wrote:  

3. Just shut up if you don't know what you're talking about

Not trying to be rude... just 'real"

Quit being a dick to others and chill out. Just because you're a "native" Houstonian and have been around Texas cities does not make you the authority on "who is who" in Texas cities.

We all have different experiences and backgrounds...thus, we have different preferences and opinions. By the way, upgrade yo grammar/punctuation brah.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Texas Cities/Game

1. Houston would be first. Houston girls are not as stuck up as Dallas girls. There's also more Latin girls in Houston which i think is a plus. The most vapid girls in Texas move to Dallas for some reason. Dallas is also more class/wealth conscious than Houston by a mile. Houston gives out a more chill vibe in general. Houston also gives you access to the coast and the huge Asian community present.

2. Dallas has to be second, because in Texas the only tier one cities are Dallas and Houston, so that's where the majority of your talent is going to be. Dallas has SMU talent, which is very nice. Dallas also has Uptown which is one of best hoods in Texas for pick up, casual stuff, or partying. Dallas also has a shit ton of suburbs around it, that can cater to your particular tastes. Ethnicity wise, MILFS, etc. Gold digging vapidness constantly frustrates me with Dallas, and means half the girls you meet here are idiots. Girls from Dallas also have this dumb superiority complex, because they think they're hot shit for living in Dallas. Nightlife in Dallas is so bad, Houston is ahead here.

3. Austin is more of a tier two city, but i would give it third. Reasons would be UT, Cali transplants, 6th street, and the influx of people coming there, but also ACL and SXSW. Negative is the high hipster demographic and too many weirdo hippies. It is def. a great place when the city is popping, or for a quick weekend trip.

4. Then, FW. TCU talent is the best in TX, it feels more like a small town to me, people are more conservative and friendly. Also you get access to the burbs or Dallas if you want to bother.

5. Finally, SA. Place is too touristy, and i think it gets boring quick. Will rank higher for others if you happen to be into Mexican chicks.

**An addendum**
I'd recommend people try out Abilene, which is a bit out of the way (2 hrs or so from Ft. Worth). There are 3 universities with 10,000+ students, skewed female in this town of 100,000. That's incredible. The girls are friendly and they practically throw themselves at you if you spit any game/ or let em know you're from out of town. A lot of hot chicks. I think it's one of the better kept secrets in Texas.

Texas Cities/Game

Having lived in Texas against my will for the better part of 3 years in the Army (roughly 2013-2016), I can offer some words of warning to men considering moving there for the women: STAY AWAY

People who sing the praises of Texas do not likely have a lot of experience gaming abroad outside the western world. I spent nearly a year in South Korea and have also been to several countries in EE for the purposes of daygame. Trust me when I say, the talent in those places blows away anything you will find in Texas in terms of both quality and quantity.

EDIT: In response to the guy who asked about SXSW - yes, I've been there and it also sucked for game.

Texas Cities/Game

In terms of game, this is spot on. I think Austin is the easiest.. here's a recent video of Austin on Halloweeen for an example

Yeah it's a bit hipster, but there is also a good tech start up scene, lots of young uni girls, and a great music scene.

If I'm trying to start a career I'd probably choose Dallas, but I'd probably be venturing over to Austin on the weekends pretty occasionally.

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (11-28-2017 12:32 PM)Jimbo Wrote:  

Having lived in Texas against my will for the better part of 3 years in the Army (roughly 2013-2016), I can offer some words of warning to men considering moving there for the women: STAY AWAY

People who sing the praises of Texas do not likely have a lot of experience gaming abroad outside the western world. I spent nearly a year in South Korea and have also been to several countries in EE for the purposes of daygame. Trust me when I say, the talent in those places blows away anything you will find in Texas in terms of both quality and quantity.

EDIT: In response to the guy who asked about SXSW - yes, I've been there and it also sucked for game.

I'd be careful about painting Texas with a broad brush. I'm a resident here my whole life, apart from my time living in EE. Of course other places, ie "arbitrage", makes them a good opportunity for a Westerner. But that should be self evident; this thread is about Texas.

If OP is willing to look beyond the biggest cities he will find a lot of opportunities. I already suggested one, Abilene.

I cannot emphasize this enough; Rural Texas is completely different than urbanized/suburban Texas.

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (11-28-2017 10:28 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

1. Houston would be first. Houston girls are not as stuck up as Dallas girls. There's also more Latin girls in Houston which i think is a plus. The most vapid girls in Texas move to Dallas for some reason. Dallas is also more class/wealth conscious than Houston by a mile. Houston gives out a more chill vibe in general. Houston also gives you access to the coast and the huge Asian community present.

2. Dallas has to be second, because in Texas the only tier one cities are Dallas and Houston, so that's where the majority of your talent is going to be. Dallas has SMU talent, which is very nice. Dallas also has Uptown which is one of best hoods in Texas for pick up, casual stuff, or partying. Dallas also has a shit ton of suburbs around it, that can cater to your particular tastes. Ethnicity wise, MILFS, etc. Gold digging vapidness constantly frustrates me with Dallas, and means half the girls you meet here are idiots. Girls from Dallas also have this dumb superiority complex, because they think they're hot shit for living in Dallas. Nightlife in Dallas is so bad, Houston is ahead here.

3. Austin is more of a tier two city, but i would give it third. Reasons would be UT, Cali transplants, 6th street, and the influx of people coming there, but also ACL and SXSW. Negative is the high hipster demographic and too many weirdo hippies. It is def. a great place when the city is popping, or for a quick weekend trip.

4. Then, FW. TCU talent is the best in TX, it feels more like a small town to me, people are more conservative and friendly. Also you get access to the burbs or Dallas if you want to bother.

5. Finally, SA. Place is too touristy, and i think it gets boring quick. Will rank higher for others if you happen to be into Mexican chicks.

On point.

As someone who grew up in the suburban DFW area, went to college in Austin in the early '00s, and has spent significant time in each area, this list has stood the test of time.

I'd say that Houston was even better pre-financial crisis/Bush 2.0 era.

Massive sprawl is the limiting factor. DFW metro area is 9,000 sq mi. Houston metro is 10,000 (and that's being conservative, not counting some of the stealth dense far reaching suburbs like Alief, Kingwood, etc).

With that said, since you'll likely be driving/ride sharing in the Big 3 cities, I'll gladly take the Dallas (and lesser extent, Houston) commute based years of highway life.

FUCK AUSTIN TRAFFIC.

**An addendum**
I'd recommend people try out Abilene, which is a bit out of the way (2 hrs or so from Ft. Worth). There are 3 universities with 10,000+ students, skewed female in this town of 100,000. That's incredible. The girls are friendly and they practically throw themselves at you if you spit any game/ or let em know you're from out of town. A lot of hot chicks. I think it's one of the better kept secrets in Texas.

I'd also add Texas State in San Marcos (30 min south of Austin); less of a secret, but talent galore. That place was NOTHING when I went to UT.

I cannot emphasize this enough; Rural Texas is completely different than urbanized/suburban Texas.

So much this, and there's surprising variation in regional attitudes.

I (South Asian) have pulled just fine in West Texas (Lubbock/Midland/Odessa) in a conservative (although generally friendly) atmosphere, and in the RGV area (coastal, Hispanic).

East Texas, on the other hand, I'd steer clear of. Lynch mob waiting to happen.

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (01-03-2017 09:59 PM)kevans74 Wrote:  

Do you want me to show you how many dumb, fake blondes have asked me to "cum inside of them" when they find out how much money I really make?

Step 1: Freeze large volumes of sperm and distribute it through three or more geographically disbursed sperm banks for safekeeping.

Step 2: Get vasectomy.

Step 3: Don't tell her.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (11-28-2017 02:42 PM)sinota Wrote:  

On point.

As someone who grew up in the suburban DFW area, went to college in Austin in the early '00s, and has spent significant time in each area, this list has stood the test of time.

I'd say that Houston was even better pre-financial crisis/Bush 2.0 era.

Massive sprawl is the limiting factor. DFW metro area is 9,000 sq mi. Houston metro is 10,000 (and that's being conservative, not counting some of the stealth dense far reaching suburbs like Alief, Kingwood, etc).

With that said, since you'll likely be driving/ride sharing in the Big 3 cities, I'll gladly take the Dallas (and lesser extent, Houston) commute based years of highway life.

FUCK AUSTIN TRAFFIC.

**An addendum**

I'd also add Texas State in San Marcos (30 min south of Austin); less of a secret, but talent galore. That place was NOTHING when I went to UT.

So much this, and there's surprising variation in regional attitudes.

I (South Asian) have pulled just fine in West Texas (Lubbock/Midland/Odessa) in a conservative (although generally friendly) atmosphere, and in the RGV area (coastal, Hispanic).

East Texas, on the other hand, I'd steer clear of. Lynch mob waiting to happen.

Thanks for the input man. Especially about the advise about Texas State, San Marcos is a great place.

As far is East Texas i concerned, I hope I can change your opinion about it if you ever come to this part of the state. I'm from there... haha.

Cheers~

Texas Cities/Game

I can speak most to Austin as that's where I lived closest to and have gamed there countless times over the course of 3 years. The only place worth a damn for daygame there is the UT Austin campus. There are several indoor malls - Lakeline and Barton Creek - but they both suck. You can walk in either one for hours and see a handful or less of hot solo girls.

The thing to keep in mind about the UT Austin campus is that it's dead unless you go there on a weekday. Fridays also tend to be quiet as students don't have as many classes then. While you can rack up a lot of numbers on campus while class is in session (especially during class transition times), the flake rate there is atrocious and your talent pool is relatively small - I kept running into the same girls after a few daygame sessions there, it's easy to burn. I had one girl in particular who took it upon herself to cockblock me after I approached her and she saw me approaching other girls on a different day - walked right into my set to interrupt the interaction. The girls there generally are not sweet and do not have a good attitude, like most American women. There is also a whole foods in Austin, but again, it's small and not conducive for doing lots of volume.

The best place to game in Dallas from my experience is the Northpark (spelling?) Mall. But again, that's not saying much.

I'm trying to reach the guys who haven't lived in Texas and are taking some of the information in this thread to heart. Please do yourself a favor and just steer (no pun intended) clear of Texas, and preferably the US in general, unless either A. You like banging girls 2 points SMV below you or B. You enjoy internet porn in favor of sex with actual attractive women.

Texas Cities/Game

Quote: (11-28-2017 04:47 PM)Jimbo Wrote:  

I can speak most to Austin as that's where I lived closest to and have gamed there countless times over the course of 3 years. The only place worth a damn for daygame there is the UT Austin campus. There are several indoor malls - Lakeline and Barton Creek - but they both suck. You can walk in either one for hours and see a handful or less of hot solo girls.

The thing to keep in mind about the UT Austin campus is that it's dead unless you go there on a weekday. While you can rack up a lot of numbers on campus while class is in session (especially during class transition times), the flake rate there is atrocious and your talent pool is relatively small - I kept running into the same girls after a few daygame sessions there, it's easy to burn. There is also a whole foods in Austin, but again, it's small and not conducive for doing lots of volume.

The best place to game in Dallas from my experience is the Northpark (spelling?) Mall. But again, that's not saying much.

I'm trying to reach the guys who haven't lived in Texas and are taking some of the information in this thread to heart. Please do yourself a favor and just steer (no pun intended) clear of Texas, and preferably the US in general, unless either A. You like banging girls 2 points SMV below you or B. You enjoy internet porn in favor of sex with actual attractive women.

you're completely right about northpark mall in dallas. that's the best place. And i think it's the most visited tourist destination in all of texas according to stats. It's actually pretty well-known that model agencies go there to recruit potential models.

I repeat, the arbitrage idea, move to EE or SEA (which is essentially the dogma of RVF) is a good idea always, having lived in EE myself, but it's expensive, and we should not delude ourselves: there are places in the US (read: the south) where you can find good women. As a lifetime TX resident, who has lived in multiple parts of the state, i Can say there are good women here. Women here are probably better than in many parts of the country. Only places that jump out in my mind for better quality would be portions of the Deep South, and Nordic ethnicity parts of the Mid-West.

See my above posts--I maintain the rural areas of the state are way better, or university towns for that matter.

Texas Cities/Game

Rural areas may be better but without social circle game, they're useless, there's no volume for cold approaching. "Good" women in the US are generally "mediocre" to "poor quality" women in the FSU or East Asia. Guys, hate to say it, but Texas has no redeeming values when it comes to the women. Being the best of a bad lot of apples (American women) doesn't make it worthwhile. I know I'm beating the dead horse, but it's got to be said so guys don't get the wrong impression. There have been a lot of places guys online will hype up (*cough* bangkok *cough*) that just don't deliver in person if you are in game for quality, so I'm trying to pay it forward here.