rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

One of the things I completely underestimated so far has been the extent to which Leftists are willing to reject the election and throw temper tantrums. Because of how mentally deranged they are, we can expect massive Civil Unrest in California after the wall is built and deportations start, which should occur around in the latter half of 2017 or early 2018.

Why California? It is the only place Trump did not campaign in during the general, and if you take away Cali Trump won with overwhelming electoral + popular votes. The West coast, especially California, hates Trump.

So California is where ground zero for civil unrest occurs. Especially with the deportation of illegals, the Mexicans will resist and probably shoot at ICE officers and cops. Even though Trump has stated he just wants to remove dangerous and violent illegals, judging from the reactions of the left's identity politics they will simply assume that anything Trump says is false and that the criminal and violent illegals are actually good boys who didn't do nothing.

Trump will not back down and the left, so used to getting its way, will rapidly escalate the situation. How bad it gets is anyone's guess but there's no way the spoiled Mexicans will go back to Mexico quietly after getting everything they've wanted for the past several decades. We could see lots of law enforcement officials getting killed in the line of duty.

My guess is Trump will not tolerate the bullshit, which is why he has so many generals in his cabinet, and will go as far as using the national guard to restore order to LA. There is not much federal control of LA, other than their dependence on gibs. Taking back the city will be difficult, and it may be necessary to actually siege the city if control is lost completely.

The unstable situation in LA will provide ample fuel for leftists in the rest of the country to act with moral grandstanding and a sense of purpose. We can expect mass protests "in solidarity with undocumented Americans," plenty of aid sent to those rebelling against Fascist Trump, and nonstop (((media coverage))) of anything even remotely bad that ICE, DHS, or the National Guard must do while fighting back the illegal whordes. The amount assistance from the left to escalate the situation in California is what makes the situation very dangerous.

Additionally, the demonization of all law enforcement officials will result in more unrest in other major American cities at any potential infringement of civil liberties, real or imagined. Just like with Tray Tray, if some Black feels aggrieved by the police the (((media))) could whip up the Blacks into a frenzy in cities like Chicago, NYC, Atlanta, etc, on top of the ongoing situations in California. Soros and friends will also be pouring millions into the fire. Urban Northeast and Northwest Whites, in addition to supporting riots with funds, may even do mass tax protests against the Federal government to "stop Trump's fascism." Also there will be endless protests at colleges across America.

There will be no Civil War as long as the Right is in power. However, that is because the Left does not think like we do. Right wingers just take abuse until one day, they snap and wage total war until victory. The Left is the opposite and uses Saul Alinsky tactics to grind and wear down their opponent. Endless guerilla tactics, riots, obstruction, and (((negative media coverage))), until normies are so sick and tired of it they vote for Democrats in two years who promise them to end the division and hostility of Trump's "fascist" regime.

Obviously, Saul Alinsky tactics backfired when the Left was in power and normies just saw the Left acting like retards attacking people who merely wanted to attend a Trump rally. But once the Left can seize upon the "morally righteous cause" of protecting undocumented Americans, they will go all in with disruption tactics plus potential insurrection in California.

Hopefully Trump's team is wise to this game by now and has plans to handle things, but for our part we need to think of ways to prevent demoralization of Trump's support once the bullshit starts. We need to keep the moral high ground on our side to keep independents voting Republican by 2018.

The other negative consequence is that instead of deporting 20 million illegals, Trump might only be able to get out 2-3 million illegals. By the time the violent ones are gone, Trump may have emptied his political capital so much he will not be able to get rid of the rest. The fewer illegals we deport, the bigger a victory for the Left's demographic replacement plan.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I expect there to be civil unrest, but it won't be from the champagne liberals or college kids. In fact, you won't see that many white folks. Liberals don't own guns and the college kids won't want to leave their safe spaces. They'll cower in silent shame.

I definitely expect to see groups of minorities protesting together. How Trump will handle this will first be to starve them and then finally bring the gauntlet down. He won't be nice or placate them. I expect their put downs to be massively brutal. If Los Angeles breaks out into a riot, expect the ghettos to be purged of malcontents.

Here's hoping they just round up the protesters and treat them as harshly as possible to expose the fact that they were paid.

Trump isn't going to let Soros and his cronies take this sitting down. He's the Law and Order candidate and I expect him to deliver.

Middle America will eat this up. The level of hate it feels for the coastal elites is astounding. Any hard line reaction from Trump to these hooligans will send his approval ratings sky high.

As you say Samsaeu, Trump is the conservative reaction of having been pushed too far. How it's handled here will be anyone's guess!

Quote: (12-21-2016 09:22 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I expect there to be civil unrest, but it won't be from the champagne liberals or college kids. In fact, you won't see that many white folks. Liberals don't own guns and the college kids won't want to leave their safe spaces. They'll cower in silent shame.

I definitely expect to see groups of minorities protesting together. How Trump will handle this will first be to starve them and then finally bring the gauntlet down. He won't be nice or placate them. I expect their put downs to be massively brutal. If Los Angeles breaks out into a riot, expect the ghettos to be purged of malcontents.

Here's hoping they just round up the protesters and treat them as harshly as possible to expose the fact that they were paid.

Trump isn't going to let Soros and his cronies take this sitting down. He's the Law and Order candidate and I expect him to deliver.

Middle America will eat this up. The level of hate it feels for the coastal elites is astounding. Any hard line reaction from Trump to these hooligans will send his approval ratings sky high.

As you say Samsaeu, Trump is the conservative reaction of having been pushed too far. How it's handled here will be anyone's guess!

Here's to hoping Duterte could be available for some freelance work if the ghettos needed to be cleaned up.

The problem the MSM is currently facing is a lack of trust. They've completely blown their load and then some on trying to prevent Trump getting elected.

It will be an interesting thing to watch how long the general populations distrust towards the Old Media shall stay. Considering short attention spans of the newer generation I do not expect it to remain forever, though the seed of doubt shall.

What needs to be done is to simply overwhelm them.

For every article they put out the up and coming Citizen Journalist must publish three.

For every transgression on the behest of the ICE they report three crimes made by illegal immigrants must be reported.

We'll have to outmaneuver them, outsmart them and outwork them.
We'll have to use their tactics against them but never resort to lies.

A great ace within our hands is that our opponents are so corrupt that scandals abound within their ranks. We only need to find them.

Trump won't be able to do this alone. Not even with his Team.
Trump needs the People as much as the People need Trump.

But I know we will prevail. This is the other thing this election taught me: how to win against overwhelming odds.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Quote: (12-21-2016 10:50 AM)britchard Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2016 09:22 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Here's to hoping Duterte could be available for some freelance work if the ghettos needed to be cleaned up.

Speaking of the "coasts vs. middle america" argument, what do you guys think of the California secession movement? One article I read (I apologize for not remembering where it was or who wrote it- a google search pulled up numerous articles but none look familiar) was a 'dog-bites-man' type of piece- while you often hear about such movements in conservative states such as Alaska and Texas that object to the liberal domination of elections (via the left and right coasts), apparently the extreme left is adopting the same approach due to the Trump victory and the electoral college system that dilutes the influence of populous states such as California and New York.

The Civil War would have seemed to settle the argument about states having a 'right' to separate themselves from the union, but the article I read was proposing some strategies for how it could still be done legally. The arguments were rather nuanced but the author believed there was a way it could be done. My favorite was that, technically, the US didn't take California (and much of the west) by force, but we purchased it by treaty (albeit with a gun pointed at the signatories collective heads), and therefore could give it back if Mexico returned the money. Even adjusted for inflation and interest it wouldn't be all that much cash for an entire state with all those people, that huge economy, and the specialized industries therein. I'm sure the government of Mexico would jump at the opportunity if offered.

I believe the author wanted the reader to be horrified and scared of the possibility of losing California, but... would it be so bad? Middle America would support this move, and it would probably ensure that there would never be another Democrat in the White house ever again. And if you want to play even more insidious electoral games, there is a provision in the Texas state constitution that would allow it to split into 4 (or maybe 5) separate states. It seems crazy but what if Donald Trump allowed all of this? What if, instead of worrying whether or not Alec Baldwin or whichever liberal celebrity wanted to stay in the U.S. under Trump, instead we helped them find the exit? Imagine what Trump and successive Republican executives could do with no California and an extra 8 or so conservative senators in the legislative branch from the Texas states (depending on how many states it would become and if all were republicans)? And everyone would be happy- California doesn't want to be here and a lot of Americans don't want them here either.

The downside is that the US would lose a chunk of its economy, and a lot of beautiful coastline, but it would still have access to the Pacific (Washingon and Oregon), and San Francisco could remain a "safe city" for Mexicans because it would be in Mexico. It would also mean that the people fleeing to "return" to the U.S. would only be those who truly want to be here.

There are of course numerous practical matters with which to contend (military bases and defense industries come to mind but I'm sure there are millions of other complications), but it wouldn't have to be done overnight. The biggest challenge would be the legality.

What do you think? Are we better off tolerating the corrupting influence of the left in exchange for California's economy, or could we do without it?

Quote: (12-21-2016 11:51 AM)Stirfry Wrote:  

What do you think? Are we better off tolerating the corrupting influence of the left in exchange for California's economy, or could we do without it?

It's a goofy fantasy that will never go anywhere. There's no point in actually talking about it.

California isn't even remotely self-sufficient. It's completely dependent on the outside for food, power, and water. If it seceded it would turn into a post-apocalyptic nightmare within days.

I think California succession would not result in joining Mexico. Rather, an independent state like "Mexifornia" would result.

Of course, it would take an act of Congress, and possibly multiple referenda. All of which might more likely result in bargaining between the so-called Red counties and Blue ones with in
Cali, as well as Congressional bargaining for new states like Northern Colorado - something to restore political balance and yet meet popular needs.

Naturally, none of this will follow without sustained popular rebelliousness...which will take time.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

California is the American equivalent of Sweden. I still encounter insufferable neurotic liberals complaining about Trump here. So, it wouldn't surprise me if California goes through major civil unrest.

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

Once again, Californian here, there will be no civil war or a secession.

It's the left and rights wet dream.

I'm on the ground, I see and hear people bitch about this everyday, that's about it.

There aren't riots going on, there have been a few freeway shutdowns in LA, but not outside of LA.

Like Sam's said, we've repeated this over and over again, it relies on other states for needs even if it is a financial powerhouse.

When Trump drops the other foot on deportations, they will happen.

Regardless if leaders of CA claim CA is a "sanctuary" state.

They want to the play that game, bye bye federal funding.

Counties and Cities want to play too ? There goes your funding also.

Schools out here are already trying to claim "sanctuary campuses" which is hilarious in itself.

LA itself is proposing a $10M dollar defense fund for illegal law breaking immigrants.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/la-creates-...mp-7734084

This is already pissing people off locally.

First I want to see how Trump will enforce things and then the lefts reactions - it'll be interesting to see how Trump counters.

Quote: (12-21-2016 11:59 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2016 11:51 AM)Stirfry Wrote:  

It's a goofy fantasy that will never go anywhere. There's no point in actually talking about it.

California isn't even remotely self-sufficient. It's completely dependent on the outside for food, power, and water. If it seceded it would turn into a post-apocalyptic nightmare within days.

I agree that it's a fantasy- on face value it seems absurd, but I think such a feeling is based upon the supposition that the federal government would fight against it, both through legal arguments and, as we have seen, by force if necessary.

I'm talking about a California secession movement allowed/ encouraged by the executive and legislative branches, both now dominated by Republicans.

Though, if the judicial branch has a say in any of this, which would be likely, I guess that could be a problem.

My argument is very tongue in cheek, I will freely admit, but since it is grounded in law it is not completely science fiction.

Oh, speaking of which, here is an interesting link: http://ktla.com/2016/12/20/calexit-movem...in-russia/

Quick excerpt:

"California gained an embassy in Russia last weekend, at least in the eyes of those who have promised to seek a statewide vote on secession, nicknamed “Calexit,” in 2018.

Louis Marinelli, a San Diego resident who is the leader of the group promoting an effort to turn the state into an independent country, organized the Moscow event that was publicized on social media."

Quote: (12-21-2016 12:01 PM)Orson Wrote:  

I think California succession would not result in joining Mexico. Rather, an independent state like "Mexifornia" would result.

A California secession will result in disorder and war.

California is currently experiencing a drought. Moreover, a large portion of the water supply in LA comes from the Colorado river. Not only is California in debt but it also has a huge underclass that lives on welfare. There is also the diversity of California in which most ethnic/racial groups do not trust other ethnic/racial groups.

In the unlikely event of California seceding, shit will hit the fan.

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

One of the most disgusting displays I saw this election season was the riots in San Jose, and how Trump supporters were violently attacked and the police did nothing. The mayor and police chief are SJW, and a lot of the cops are Mexican.

Take care of those titties for me.

There will be no Civil War, for exactly the reasons I've described in the OP:

Quote:Quote:

There will be no Civil War as long as the Right is in power. However, that is because the Left does not think like we do. Right wingers just take abuse until one day, they snap and wage total war until victory. The Left is the opposite and uses Saul Alinsky tactics to grind and wear down their opponent. Endless guerilla tactics, riots, obstruction, and (((negative media coverage))), until normies are so sick and tired of it they vote for Democrats in two years who promise them to end the division and hostility of Trump's "fascist" regime.

It's going to be massive Civil Unrest centered around the deportations. 100% guaranteed, take it to the bank. This is how the Left has been operating for the past 50 years, why would it change now?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (12-21-2016 12:28 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

One of the most disgusting displays I saw this election season was the riots in San Jose, and how Trump supporters were violently attacked and the police did nothing. The mayor and police chief are SJW, and a lot of the cops are Mexican.

That's sort of my point. They hate it here, so if they want to leave, let them!

Of course, I strongly suspect their real strategy is more like the kid threatening to run away from home: "I will threaten to leave, and everyone will be so scared that I'll get lots of attention and maybe some concessions form mom and dad." But imagine not only letting them leave, but encouraging them. I agree that they would wind up exactly like the proverbial running-away-from-home-kid (hungry, thirsty, dirty and homeless), which would serve them right, but it would also result in Republican presidents for decades to come, an added bonus that would get me seriously thinking about this if I were a conservative President.

Of all the people I know, those from California have the most insane political views. Its like Canada, if Canada had 3rd world crime ridden hell holes covered up by rich kids too afraid to peek inside.

On my visits, I am always surprised to see just how bad the people allow the cities to get, and yet still have an excuse for everything. "The Tenderloin is the fault of racist landlords and oppressive prison systems" and on and on. They bus in hundreds of low paid foreign workers who live in hammocks 10 to a room while their benevolent tech companies refuse to pay taxes due to insane red tape, and they excuse the fact that roads are falling apart and metro stations are completely busted and look worse than anything in Mexico city.

People in California actually believe that high crime and no go areas are all part of cultural enrichment (sound familiar?) while the legal immigrants are trying desperately to escape these same people that liberals think are "the real Mexico" while illegal Salvadorian and Honduran gang members assault and rob abuelas with impunity.

California in my eyes is done. Its going to get bad, like Samseau predicts but as long as they can still maintain their isolated lives and insane car culture, they will still be able to sit on their high morals and continue to blog insanity to rile up other ineffectual liberals from around the country and world.

It comes down to how much the latino and blacks are willing to continue their useful blindness to a racist democrat system. If fair minded and impartial leaders of these communities are able to see the future under a leader of men (Trump et al) then we could actually see yet another failure of the left. And judging by the way the left has been losing for the past years, this is a likely scenario.

This is all up to the community leaders (true leaders, not windbags). Most morally superior liberals I know would rather see riots in the streets just for the opportunity to say "I told you so" than to actually be forced to see a turning point in race relations. Liberals love labels, and when those easiest of labels (skin colour) disappears, they are left with the reality that a future under a fair minded and law and order President will actually be beneficial to the poor.

Quote: (12-21-2016 01:18 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Of all the people I know, those from California have the most insane political views. Its like Canada, if Canada had 3rd world crime ridden hell holes covered up by rich kids too afraid to peek inside.

On my visits, I am always surprised to see just how bad the people allow the cities to get, and yet still have an excuse for everything. "The Tenderloin is the fault of racist landlords and oppressive prison systems" and on and on. They bus in hundreds of low paid foreign workers who live in hammocks 10 to a room while their benevolent tech companies refuse to pay taxes due to insane red tape, and they excuse the fact that roads are falling apart and metro stations are completely busted and look worse than anything in Mexico city.

People in California actually believe that high crime and no go areas are all part of cultural enrichment (sound familiar?) while the legal immigrants are trying desperately to escape these same people that liberals think are "the real Mexico" while illegal Salvadorian and Honduran gang members assault and rob abuelas with impunity.

California in my eyes is done. Its going to get bad, like Samseau predicts but as long as they can still maintain their isolated lives and insane car culture, they will still be able to sit on their high morals and continue to blog insanity to rile up other ineffectual liberals from around the country and world.

It comes down to how much the latino and blacks are willing to continue their useful blindness to a racist democrat system. If fair minded and impartial leaders of these communities are able to see the future under a leader of men (Trump et al) then we could actually see yet another failure of the left. And judging by the way the left has been losing for the past years, this is a likely scenario.

This is all up to the community leaders (true leaders, not windbags). Most morally superior liberals I know would rather see riots in the streets just for the opportunity to say "I told you so" than to actually be forced to see a turning point in race relations. Liberals love labels, and when those easiest of labels (skin colour) disappears, they are left with the reality that a future under a fair minded and law and order President will actually be beneficial to the poor.

Having spent over 20 years in California I completely agree on all fronts. By the way it has occurred to me that the situation in CA is starting to resemble that of Northern Europe. Once a population has been sufficiently undermined by external interest it seems to be eager to exacerbate its societal problems by applying the same limp-wristed measures/policies that created them in the first place.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (12-21-2016 12:26 PM)quino_16 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2016 12:01 PM)Orson Wrote:  

A California secession will result in disorder and war.

California is currently experiencing a drought. Moreover, a large portion of the water supply in LA comes from the Colorado river. Not only is California in debt but it also has a huge underclass that lives on welfare. There is also the diversity of California in which most ethnic/racial groups do not trust other ethnic/racial groups.

In the unlikely event of California seceding, shit will hit the fan.

Actually this drought may be the best thing that can happen to CA. Statistically speaking the 20th century was a very wet year for California, a complete outlier. The South in particular simply cannot sustain over 35 Million people. At most there should be 5 - 10 Million living there.

Give it half a century and California may just swing red again ;-)

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I think what is going to happen is similar to this

A very coordinate attack by powerful groups using people with kids in hand or a woman without legs, they will use the media as a weapon to get the most choking images in old media and channels like Univision

You can see in the video above the man dressed very formal directing the group.

I hope Project Veritas do something on them like they did in the election.

Sorry, Rage, but I REALLY want your side to lose this one:

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

I'm hoping E-verify will go along way in getting the illegals out without using a deportation force.

There's a lot of construction in SF. The workers pull up in dilapidated pickup trucks blaring Mexican music, and speak Spanish to their work mates. I'm sure they're paid handsomely by 3rd world standards, but shitty wages for Americans. Meanwhile, the construction business owners are wealthy Americans. We need to turn the screws on these greedy bastards.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (12-21-2016 12:28 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

This is why I vote for T. I couldn't believe that scene. No sense of responsibility. No sense of duty. Will and preference superseding citizenship.

That San Jose Chief of Police singlehandedly converted a lot people to Trump supporters.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (12-21-2016 09:15 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

The unstable situation in LA will provide ample fuel for leftists in the rest of the country to act with moral grandstanding and a sense of purpose.

One of my favorite writers on the internet in general, and Facebook in particular is Marc "Animal" MacYoung, a former L.A. gang banger, and currently a self defense instructor. He has no illusions about any of this stuff, and recently on his Facebook page has been sounding the alarm about the coming consequences of SJW, and generally he means people with no experience of danger or violence, intolerance and aggression without fully understanding the concept of things going sideways.

His latest post on Facebook lays this out (Emphasis mine):

https://www.facebook.com/notes/marc-macy...053624769/

About going to that ‘peaceful protest’...
MARC MACYOUNG·WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2016
After the election I was on Skype with my mother in California. (Now as many of you have heard me say, I was raised liberal. Know my mother still firmly ascribes to the ideology.) As we were talking her phone rang. She answered, spoke for a few seconds before asking "Are you going to the rally?" The answer was yes. They were talking about the large anti-Trump rally in downtown Los Angeles. Now mind you, my mother is 70 something as are most of her friends. The sheer casualness of the idea of old ladies going to a protest made me twitch.
Later I checked and the protest march numbered between 8,000 to 20,000. Interestingly enough, very few arrests were made despite the size of the crowd. I should also say that the news reporters were talking about 'constitutional policing,' but at the same time were casually talking about how the police were prepared for the inevitable violence. Think about that. It wasn't the cops so blithely expecting violence, but the media. In fact, they were predicting it.
That's two bits of casual that makes me say "Hold the phone." Here's why...
In a lot of Westerns they show townsfolk getting out of the way of the coming shoot out. It's kind of a background action/trope/visual cue that tells you how serious things are.
I think that's a behavior people need to start considering.
Unfortunately -- or perhaps fortunately -- many people have never had the unpleasant experience of being shot at. As such they're not seeing a growing issue. Something that can result in actual danger to them. So I'm going to have to use movies to explain.
Realize in any group action there's degrees of commitment. There are extremists who are pushing for trouble. These can be likened to the lead bad guy in the movie. In real life, the extremists will keep talking shit and pushing.
Then there are die hard believers who will stand in support. These can be likened to the henchmen in the movie. But in real life, these folks tend to be the ones who jeer and cheer over the behavior of the extremists against their victims. Often they think they are safe, given the current power dynamics (or their perception of it). So they want to be seen showing their support.
If the extremists get their way and push things to conflict, then these supporters will probably get shot because they're standing next to the extremists (probably in support, but also not realizing this is going to be a two way shooting range).
Then you have folks who have basically been hangers on and/or just keeping quiet while the loud ones have been acting. These are the ones who need to pull a townspeople act.
That's to say leave the area before it hits the fan or -- at a very minimum -- clear out of the way of the most likely directions lead will be flying. Like don't be standing next to shooting extremists or in front of people who want to shoot the extremists.
I have been in situations where there is lead in the air (both as a participant and as a townsperson hauling ass). I've been caught up in riots, I've been there when wolfpacks rush by. And I've been nearby when the cops have said 'enough of this shit.' (I'm not talking Constitutional Policing...I'm talking old school rubber bullets, tear gas and busting heads. Fortunately, I was hauling ass already.) I've calmly sat and smelled my city burn as wide scale rioting came within two miles of my house. In other words I've seen a wide array of ugly when it comes to mobs.
One thing I am neither casual about or self-righteous about is violence -- especially when it comes to angry mobs. That is a level of violence that many people, having never experienced, don't even consider.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people right now who are like my mother. Still a whole lot more --and let me tell you this is where the real danger is-- have developed the attitude that protesting (and even rioting) is fun.
This attitude has not only grown, but been encouraged because the definition of peacefully assemble has been stretched. Under the current administration this expansion has been allowed. There are a lot of people who feel they have a free pass for any kind of behavior because they call it ‘peacefully protesting’ -- even if it isn’t.
Having sad that. I do know that a whole lot of people are tired of it. And they've recently gotten back into not being afraid to speak up, much less stand up. I'm REALLY not sure how this attitude is going to affect police policy when it comes to rioting. But in general I think it's safe to say that the definition of 'peaceful protest' might be pushed back some.
I don't know if the hangers on or townspeople realize this.
Now just so you know. The extremists don't care. Many of them are pushing for violence and will consider action against them as proof of concept. If you're old enough to remember the Road Warrior, Toady running around yelling "See! Nothing can escape! The Humongous rules the Wasteland!" (Just before he tries to catch the boomerang. ) Except this time, they'll be standing over bleeding people and saying "See I told you they were oppressors!"
On the other hand I have to tell you something else about extremists. It's not just that they're hiding among the crowd, it's they'll use you as a meat shield -- especially if you're standing next to them. In fact, if your 'yeah me too' has morphed into cheering and jeering, there's a good chance you're being used as cannon fodder.
Because unlike in the movies, where the bad guys stand out front of the crowd, extremists hide inside the crowd. So while you may not be willing to go so far as throwing a brick, the extremist standing behind you is. Because you're standing there, you're going to catch anything that comes back before he does. Then you will become a martyr for the cause.
Summing up. You might want to think twice about going to that rally assuming you'll be safe and shielded because you weren't doing anything except exercising your rights and expressing your anger. Way too many people have gotten too accustomed to it being a one way street and aren't prepared for two way traffic. But even more people are planning to engage in violence and provoke a response using you as their shield.

So unless you’re a gunslinger, you might want to be one of the townspeople getting off the street. If you're a townsperson, but know someone who wants to go down to the fun of the protest, you might want to share this with them.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Here is the problem with the OP's scenario:

Posse Commitatus Act - while it has essentially been wing clipped since Bush Jr. it still is the law of the land. Any Constitutionalist knows it must be reinstated. It states that you may not use Federal Troops to fight the populace.

If Trump does this all hell breaks loose.

Quote: (12-21-2016 04:23 PM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

Here is the problem with the OP's scenario:

Posse Commitatus Act - while it has essentially been wing clipped since Bush Jr. it still is the law of the land. Any Constitutionalist knows it must be reinstated. It states that you may not use Federal Troops to fight the populace.

If Trump does this all hell breaks loose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comi...imitations

Nope,

There are a number of situations in which the Act does not apply. These include:

Army and Air National Guard units and state defense forces while under the authority of the governor of a state;
Federal military personnel used in accordance to the Insurrection Act, as was the case during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.
Under 18 U.S.C. § 831, the Attorney General may request that the Secretary of Defense provide emergency assistance if domestic law enforcement is inadequate to address certain types of threats involving the release of nuclear materials, such as potential use of a nuclear or radiological weapon. Such assistance may be by any personnel under the authority of the Department of Defense, provided such assistance does not adversely affect U.S. military preparedness. The only exemption is nuclear materials.
Support roles under the Joint Special Operations Command

There will be unrest, no doubt. Some of it will be violent.

As soon as violent protesters get exposed as being linked to Soros funded groups and as soon as those who are violent get locked up, the rest of the "protestors" will realize they are "fighting" a losing battle and will wuss out and go home.

Even the liberal people I've spoken to in Oregon and Washington acknowledge that protesting by destroying your own fellow liberal's property and using violence is unacceptable and makes the protestors lose credibility.

There will be plenty of outrage but it will be quickly tempered with reality. The only major ongoings will be in Los Angeles and perhaps some in the bay area, but once the tides turn there nearly everything will go smootly. Worst case the National Guard get called in, but I doubt it will even get to that level.

People care a lot more about still getting their $10 venti machiatto whipped sugar coffee long-term than they do about criminal illegal gimmiegrants losing jobs and self-deporting or being deported forcefully.

As with the majority of big anti-Trump claims this election (like people moving to Canada, people stopping the electoral college from going Trump's way, etc...) the drumbeat will continue and people will march right along. It will not take long for Trump to gain a better than 50/50 approval rating and much less vitriol from people once he's in office and continues to win. The Trump Train will be overflowing soon enough.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"