rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deploraball - January 19th, Washington DC

[attachment=34979]

To celebrate the Presidential Inauguration of Donald Trump in 2017, MAGA3X (a large grassroots influence throughout the general election) is hosting a party by the people for the people on January 19th in Washington DC.

We opened up ticket sales late this past weekend and sold out of our initial 500 tickets just after 24 hours. The Deploraball was set to be held at one venue but they reneged on our proposal after being harassed by the WaPO and Hillary supporters. We also received numerous emails from those who were unable to purchase tickets in time, in fact interest has been so overwhelming we now have plans to make this a bigger party by moving the venue and expanding to 750 to 1000 people.

Official statement:
Quote:[/url]

Attendees (aside from yours truly) to include:

MIKE CERNOVICH
BAKED ALASKA
JACK POSOBIEC
JOE BIGGS
LAUREN SOUTHERN
SAM HYDE
ROGER STONE
JIM HOFT
LUCIAN WINTRICH
GAVIN MCINNES
SCOTT ISBELL

...and many more election influencers.

To be updated:
[url=https://Deploraball.eventbrite.com/]https://Deploraball.eventbrite.com/
(disregard the Deploraball.com domain on the image).

[attachment=34980]

Due to the venue issue we are currently negotiating with alternate vendors and will have an update soon. In addition we will be opening up ticket sales beyond the original 500, although we may have to increase the price on any new tickets (however they will not exceed $40-$50).

Hope to see you guys there.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Wasn't a contract signed and a deposit made? I hope they sue the shit out of them.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (12-14-2016 01:45 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Wasn't a contract signed and a deposit made? I hope they sue the shit out of them.

No, the venue had been on hold for us for a few weeks. The contract was to be signed yesterday, before they caved to pressure and what we believe were the event planner's own differing political views. The good news is now we can have a larger party somewhere more welcoming while the event is promoted for free on social media. So by bailing they made Deploraball bigger. [Image: lol.gif]

How's this place?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_E...ion_Center

#DoingMyPart

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Any of the chain hotels that still have event space available should be willing to do it.

Will there be stuff happening the next day too?

Quote: (12-14-2016 04:48 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Will there be stuff happening the next day too?

Nothing related, at least no plans yet.

Very close to having a new contract signed, price per ticket should not increase but we will expand to a venue that will accomodate 1000.

Updated: Http://www.Deploraball.eventbrite.com

Now at the National Press Club. Ticket price has been increased to $99 however this includes open bar all night.

I moved the drama stuff into its own thread so this one can be solely about the party.

thread-60246.html

Thanks for arranging this party and moving it from that horrid venue. Looking forward to this one as so many of the state society balls were a whole lot of meh for nearly 300 a ticket. Will be sure to pass this on.

Have a buddy (from this forum but doesn't post much anymore) who has an extra bedroom via airbnb for Jan 19th if anyone needs a place. $104 for the night would be your share. PM me.

Deleted. Moved to an appropriate thread.

Make sure to alert the DC police that protestors have said they're going to try to disrupt the event.

Quote: (01-06-2017 10:00 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

Make sure to alert the DC police that protestors have said they're going to try to disrupt the event.

Way ahead, well aware and not concerned.

Since most of the major events are sold out is there anything else going down? I want to try to get to inauguration and grab a beer afterwards. I live in the area so last minute isn't in the problem.

DC "anti-fascist" group's plans to disrupt Deploraball. in case any one is wondering, butyric acid is a short chain fatty acid naturally found in milk. It's not toxic, but it smells like vomit. Very very pungent and hard to get rid of.

James O'Keefe's video exposing them is here:

Just made a donation to Project Veritas.

Yup. Good news is they won't be getting anywhere near the actually venue upstairs. Security checkpoints, metal detectors, and a lot of high T dudes.

Quote: (01-16-2017 12:58 PM)Menace Wrote:  

DC "anti-fascist" group's plans to disrupt Deploraball. in case any one is wondering, butyric acid is a short chain fatty acid naturally found in milk. It's not toxic, but it smells like vomit. Very very pungent and hard to get rid of.

James O'Keefe's video exposing them is here:

So of all the places they could pick, these idiots decide to get together and hold their meeting at Comet Ping Pong? (@03:00)

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Crazy Project Veritas video. Hoping everything goes well without any issues.

Sure sounds like a conspiracy to deprive people of their civil rights to me. And I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that, given the time and place they're thinking of doing this, it falls under federal jurisdiction.

Would be an awful shame if these people were to attract the attention of a pro-Trump Attorney General...

These motherfuckers are trying to crash the Ball with ACID ATTACKS...are you fucking kidding me. How pathetic is this shit, these faggots have nothing better to do? Dear God I hope these homos show up and get there faces caved in by some jacked bros.

Quote: (01-16-2017 03:15 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

These motherfuckers are trying to crash the Ball with ACID ATTACKS...are you fucking kidding me. How pathetic is this shit, these faggots have nothing better to do? Dear God I hope these homos show up and get there faces caved in by some jacked bros.

No, this would be semi-positive for their cause. The best would be if the FBI charges them and they end up convicted. These guys want to burn people's houses down. They need to be prosecuted and put in prison with others who are a danger to society. That will make any others think twice about what they're doing and will continue to elevate our constitution.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (01-16-2017 02:43 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Sure sounds like a conspiracy to deprive people of their civil rights to me. And I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that, given the time and place they're thinking of doing this, it falls under federal jurisdiction.

Would be an awful shame if these people were to attract the attention of a pro-Trump Attorney General...

Evidently I'm not the only one who's been thinking upon these lines.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/821117615628111872][/url]

What a nice, lovely scalp they'll make to kick off the year.