rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Throwing girls out of your place

Any of you guys had to throw out or ask a girl to leave your place before?

I had a situation tonight:

I met up tonight with a Russian I had smashed twice a couple weeks ago. Shes a single mom and generally on the lower class side of society (read: a little ghetto) so after smashing a few weeks ago I decided to distance myself from her. She decides to keep texting me and showing alot of interest so I was like alright fine. If I don't have to put in work and I can take free smashes if the well runs dry ill take it.

So tonight she asked ME out (cause im not putting in work) to go out with her for some drinks. I said no numerous times because I was just out last night with another HB I got. She practically begged me so I said fine. We go out for drinks and then she wants to change locations and go to a bar. We head to the bar and I grab the next round of beers and SHE leans over and starts kissing me. At this point im like fine.. im gonna take her home and smash it again.

So I said hey lets grab some food and beers for the road and head to my place. She agrees and we go ahead and get that done.

When we get back to my place shes ok for the first hour or so and then its nearing time for bed shes getting SUPER COLD. I start freezing her out myself and then I say its getting late time to put on the PJs and lets get to bed.. Shes ignoring me and wanting to keep drinking and playing music videos on Youtube. Body language like shit.

So finally at like 3 am I get fed up and say get your stuff you are going home (She lives far, has no money and has to wait two hours for trains to start running again). She still ignores me until I get dressed again and start packing her shit up. Then she realizes im serious and starts are whole spiel about how she doesnt feel well, shes SOOOO drunk and doesnt remember where the train station is anymore. At this point I had had enough and said hurry up you are leaving and im walking you to the train station.

It takes triple the time to get even close to the train station and right before we get there she starts apologizing for her behavior tonight and comes clean and says that she actually met someone and her heart is with him and thats why she was acting like that tonight. I tell her that I dont care and we are done anyway.

This surprises the shit out of her!

She couldn't believe I would "throw away" our friendship after we been friends so long. I send her on her way stumbling down the street at 3:30am and that was the end of that.

To quote Dave Chapelle some of these girls are "habitual line steppers" and sometimes you just gotta "check em" or else things will get outta control and you'll become the bitch.

Imagine where I would be now if I didn't throw her out?

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Well, you tried to be nice at first, but since it didn't work, you had to resort to that - I'd probably have done the same thing.

Yeah I mean if the girl is being a bitch, and you don't want to have anything to do with her going forward, you were probably even nicer than I would have been.

Depending on how psycho I thought she could be (like wake up my neighbors yelling and crying) I would either just push her out the door and lock it or order her a taxi.

Yeah, I had a similar experience in Kiev recently. Went on acouple of dates with a girl. I think this was our third date. I wasn't really attracted to her as she was older. The only reason I even went out that night with her was because I didn't have anything else going on.

She had this kinda fucked up eye. When she wasn't drinking the one eye was normal but, the more she drank the crazier that one eye got. After 5 or 6 beers that thing was all over the place. It got to the piont I couldn't even make eye contact with her. Overall I enjoyed her company when she wasn't drinking because she was well traveled and we always had things to talk about.

Anyway, got her back to my place and we were drinking heavily and got into a big argument at about 3am. Told her to get her shit and hit the road. I actually grabbed her and threw her out. She's outside my apartment door yelling about how much of an asshole I am and it's freezing cold.

I started to feel bad but, don't need to put up with that shit. Looking back I probably should have tried for a blowjob first and then threw her out.

There's nothing I hate more than when a chick I've already smashed comes over to my place and then wants to play hard to get.

That annoys the HELL out of me. I don't care if you're on the rag----blow me. Or if you don't do sex while on your period, just TELL ME UPFRONT what the situation is, and then let me make a decision. If I like you enough to spend time with you KNOWING sex is off the table (I don't) so be it. But be honest about it.

I don't know what makes these hoes think they can pull that shit after we've fucked. You don't get to play hard to get once you're caught. I swear, some of these chicks don't learn anything in Kindergarten. When we play "Tag" and I caught you, you're caught. You don't get to pretend like it didn't happen.

Fuck.

Sorry, you woke up something inside me. You handled this well. Pat yourself on the back.

Quote: (11-22-2016 01:57 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

She had this kinda fucked up eye. When she wasn't drinking the one eye was normal but, the more she drank the crazier that one eye got. After 5 or 6 beers that thing was all over the place. It got to the piont I couldn't even make eye contact with her. Overall I enjoyed her company when she wasn't drinking because she was well traveled and we always had things to talk about.

Anyway, got her back to my place and we were drinking heavily and got into a big argument at about 3am. Told her to get her shit and hit the road. I actually grabbed her and threw her out. She's outside my apartment door yelling about how much of an asshole I am and it's freezing cold.

After you threw her out, did you look through the door peephole, and all you could see was her giant crazy eye?

Kudos for you putting up with that shit until 3 AM. You are also too nice to walk her out. I would just haul her ass out and slam the door on her.

Roosh said it many times, girls are expert at wasting their time and your time. If she did meet other guys and she's really into him why the hell she keeps hanging on you? Maybe the other guy doesnt give her enough attention and she sees you as beta bucks tampon or what?

She even waste money on drinks for you and her. Bitches are stupid.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Yeah, I had a similar experience in Kiev recently. Went on acouple of dates with a girl. I think this was our third date. I wasn't really attracted to her as she was older. The only reason I even went out that night with her was because I didn't have anything else going on.

I started to feel bad but, don't need to put up with that shit. Looking back I probably should have tried for a blowjob first and then threw her out.

Bad move, bro. Hillary Clinton is the last person you want as an enemy.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (11-22-2016 01:44 AM)Wargasm Wrote:  

Yeah I mean if the girl is being a bitch, and you don't want to have anything to do with her going forward, you were probably even nicer than I would have been.

Depending on how psycho I thought she could be (like wake up my neighbors yelling and crying) I would either just push her out the door and lock it or order her a taxi.

This is why I calmly walked her out and all that. Remember she is ghetto so I was slightly nervous about her breaking stuff in my place and shes broke and wouldnt end up paying for shit anyway. I didn't want it to escalate to the point where I'd have to call the police. I breathed a sign of relief when I got her out the front door.

Quote: (11-22-2016 06:24 AM)John_Galt Wrote:  

There's nothing I hate more than when a chick I've already smashed comes over to my place and then wants to play hard to get.

That annoys the HELL out of me. I don't care if you're on the rag----blow me. Or if you don't do sex while on your period, just TELL ME UPFRONT what the situation is, and then let me make a decision. If I like you enough to spend time with you KNOWING sex is off the table (I don't) so be it. But be honest about it.

I don't know what makes these hoes think they can pull that shit after we've fucked. You don't get to play hard to get once you're caught. I swear, some of these chicks don't learn anything in Kindergarten. When we play "Tag" and I caught you, you're caught. You don't get to pretend like it didn't happen.

Fuck.

Sorry, you woke up something inside me. You handled this well. Pat yourself on the back.

Thanks man... Some of these girls are ridiculous. This is one reason why I starting studying game in the first place. Girls like her will ruin you. I feel sorry for her daughters father. Id shoot myself.

thread-59335.html

OP,

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Quote:Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Bad move, bro. Hillary Clinton is the last person you want as an enemy.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Ha that happened to me in Kiev. I'm pretty sure the girl had a crazy eye too. Kicked her out because she was pissed I bought the wrong champagne. Heard knocking on my door, opened it up, she apologized and we went straight up to the bedroom and banged.

You should have gone with "you are too drunk to go home and the trains have stopped... Have to sleep it off here and go home first thing"

Once both in bed, a bit of cuddle and rubbing and BINGO BANGO

I always pretend I'm sick. Sudden food allergy excuse works well. No girl wants to be stuck in a place where your having the smelly shits or your puking.

She had this kinda fucked up eye. When she wasn't drinking the one eye was normal but, the more she drank the crazier that one eye got. After 5 or 6 beers that thing was all over the place. It got to the piont I couldn't even make eye contact with her.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I feel really cruel doing this to girls no matter how much they deserve it. It's natural for me to treat people kindly, help people in need, and be gentle with women - I take a lot of Ls for this behavior but it's who I am. That being said, I still have my limits.

I met a 19 year old college girl at an EDM show that would take the the path from NYC to Jersey to fuck once every couple weeks. She was fun and very low maintenance. We'd have a routine: I'd pick her up at the train station 15 blocks away, buy her $6 pancakes at the diner down the street from my house, take her directly back to my room, bang her a couple times, and then drop her off at the train. Simple.

She took a semester abroad to Taiwan, and we had made plans to meet up soon after she got back. Since we hadn't seen each other in four months, I felt like this was a special occasion worth celebrating - so I took her to Outback Steakhouse [Image: lol.gif] We ate, caught up, shared some laughs, and then headed back to my house for phase 3 of our routine. We took one rip of my roommate's bong and went straight to the bedroom.

I went down on her and got her off, and then got on top of her to smash like I had dozens of times before. She put on a serious face and said "do you have a condom?" Uh oh. This was the same girl who teased me about using one the first couple of times we hooked up (red flag). I took this as "hey, I fucked at least one stranger while I was out of the country, you should protect yourself from my dirty vagina." Damn straight I have a condom...

I threw one on and started banging, but she had a very concerned look on her face. I tried to ignore it. She suddenly told me to stop. She moved to the side of my bed and went cold as ice.

"OK, what's going on? You can talk to me - are you cheating on your boyfriend or something?"

::Shakes head no::

Did something bad happen to you on your trip?

::Shakes head yes::

"Oh no. Did someone force themselves on you?"

"Did you catch something? You need to tell me if you did."

"OK - well what the hell happened?"

It took me 5 more minutes of prying, but eventually she told me that she fucked a local while studying abroad, got pregnant, and then had to get an abortion at some shitty Taiwanese hospital.

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear you had to go through that. So am I the first person you've slept with since that happened?"

:Tongueauses for two seconds, shakes head yes::

"Uh...are you lying?"

::Shakes head yes::

I had to laugh cause it was funny, but obviously I was disgusted. What a fucking whore. Despite this, I had already invested $9 on her Bloomin' Onion and I had a nut that needed busting, so I tried to comfort her for a bit before getting sexual again. She pushed my hand away and kept on her sad, now-is-not-the-time face. Now I was pissed.

"OK, I'm not going to feel like a stranger in my own house. You need to go home."

She looked surprised, but she got up and got dressed. I told her I'd drive her the 15 blocks to the train station like I usually did. When in the car, she said she was really stoned and asked if I could drive her all the way back to her dorm in the city (45 mins, $14 in tolls).

"Nah. You'll be alright."

And that was last time I fucked a teenager [Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (11-24-2016 06:59 PM)the6ix Wrote:  

Ha that happened to me in Kiev. I'm pretty sure the girl had a crazy eye too. Kicked her out because she was pissed I bought the wrong champagne. Heard knocking on my door, opened it up, she apologized and we went straight up to the bedroom and banged.

This is quite an advanced game tactic.

That is firstly having the balls to kick a girl out and secondly realising that you are sometimes calling her bluff because she - when it comes to it - doesn't want to leave. [Why? Well you are ruining her night, she may actually like you and the impact on her ego of the rejection.]

Let's compare it to the psychology and behaviour of a child.

You offer them food, they tell you it's disgusting. They run away crying. 10 minutes later they come back to eat as they come to their senses and knowing they are still hungry.

This works especially well for the really hot girls. I banged two incredibly hot girls this way (8.5, possibly 9), one of them last week (see the I Just Had Sex thread).

A huge factor of game is psychology, and much more will come in future years.

"Game" (a pre-adolescent word better termed "the understanding of attraction") is still in its infancy stages. You can compare current pickup artists' pragmatic yet primitive approach to caveman observing the moon and the stars, until they really get into scientific and qualitative aspects of understanding the mind and behavioural patterns they don't have too much of a fucking clue and they'll keep guessing and converging closer but at very low speeds and very inefficiently - i.e. the past 15 years. It's the best we have, and the best we've ever had but there is a long way to go.

This is one topic that does or should I say can work and has barely been scratched the surface on.

@ Jason55

No I didn't. But, after I kcked her out I went to take a piss and noticed her tampon in the waste basket. Went and got a paper towl and picked it out. Then went out on the balcony and waited for her. When she walked underneath me I threw it at her but missed.

@ the6ix

Was her name Natasha? About 35, blonde hair and big old titties?

Quote: (11-26-2016 02:07 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

@ Jason55

No I didn't. But, after I kcked her out I went to take a piss and noticed her tampon in the waste basket. Went and got a paper towl and picked it out. Then went out on the balcony and waited for her. When she walked underneath me I threw it at her but missed.

@ the6ix

Was her name Natasha? About 35, blonde hair and big old titties?

[Image: 1eui7h.jpg]

There's nothing wrong with throwing a girl out if she deserves it (i.e. is being a bitch/overly dramatic/whatever). I personally have a very low tolerance for bullshit, which doesn't exactly always help me.

To answer the question, yes, once. She's looking at me and asking "are you okay" over and over again. I was drunk and pissed off from some shit that happened earlier in the night. I half-shouted "LEAVE" at her. I repeated it. She fucked off. I went upstairs and drank more. She started texting me.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (11-26-2016 02:07 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Quote: (11-24-2016 11:17 PM)robreke Wrote:  

She had this kinda fucked up eye. When she wasn't drinking the one eye was normal but, the more she drank the crazier that one eye got. After 5 or 6 beers that thing was all over the place. It got to the piont I couldn't even make eye contact with her.

She could win two staring competitions at the same time?

Quote: (11-21-2016 10:48 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I met up tonight with a Russian I had smashed twice a couple weeks ago. Shes a single mom and generally on the lower class side of society (read: a little ghetto) so after smashing a few weeks ago I decided to distance myself from her. She decides to keep texting me and showing alot of interest so I was like alright fine. If I don't have to put in work and I can take free smashes if the well runs dry ill take it.
Why would you bother meeting up with her if all you want is to keep smashing? Why not just invite her right to your place?

Quote: (11-26-2016 05:19 PM)Donkey_Riding Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2016 10:48 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Why would you bother meeting up with her if all you want is to keep smashing? Why not just invite her right to your place?

To be honest, smashing her again wasn't on my agenda. She was already at the Christmas Market and invited me to come meet her there for a drink. Its when I got there and she started getting trashed the dynamic changed and then I decided to smash her again.

thread-59335.html