rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JB's Colombian raid (Bogota, Cartagena, Baranquilla, Medellin)

All right lads, few days before the departure.

Thirsty for more unknow territory after the Russian raid :

thread-58552.html

Never been to south America before. Will be Bogota, Cartagena, Baranquilla, Medellin

20 days planned in Colombia. No idea how it will be, colombian flag, tasty food and some sun are the objectives.

Have been doing some pipelining on Tinder, looks all right. Had to skim two pros out of it.

Just got my yellow fever shot done.

Any help/recommandation appreciated

Cheers, companeros.

[Image: attachment.jpg34289]   

Updates to follow

Boys, if that is misery, let's hope it will last

All right boys, here we go.

All fired up after the victory of the god Emperor Trump. Been triggering so many knobs I lost count. Fucking glorious 48 hours.

Rushed the same morning to the currency exchange, got great rate as the dollar was crashing. It got back up the same evening.

Question: Where are the best spots in Colombia to change in pesos: banks, airport ( I read somewhere that Bogota airport had great rates) or hotels?
Any help appreciated

Flying out from Berlin. Thought to crash at an ex-plate of mine. Great sex and fake tits but mad. Passed and booked a room. I hate that place and its kebab shops everywhere. It is the real face of a dying nation.

Pipeline looks all right. Loads of matches and girls respond instantly. Got 2 good prospect, good girls type.

And one that has a few red flags wondering if she is just a pro or really really slutty:

[Image: attachment.jpg34557]   

- She called me "amor", "querido" without knowing me and early in the whatsapp exchange
- Her pics are slutty but amateurish if she is a pro
- Is still awake at 4 in the morning during the week. Seems to drink quite a bit.
- got the slut face but real tits

[Image: attachment.jpg34556]   

-Biggest flag of them all, tell her to send me a sexy picture, she makes me work for it then sends one of her toasting a glass of red. In a gigantic apartment that obviously is not hers, plenty of african art and masks on the walls, i see a guy in the reflecrion of the mirror taking the pic, wearing a shirt, seems to have a correct built. Client?

- She did not ask for money but tells me she really wants to meet me and asks when.

Either a soft prostitute or a very slutty girl. Opinions?

I'm in bogota, arrived a few days ago, if you're around hit me up. So far i'm doing ok, 1 notch and 1 hookup that put up way too much LMR for my patience.

I know one of these girls.

Stop using Tinder and CC.

All of your other questions have been answered on the Colombia master thread in the travel section

Im in cartagena now! Plans tonight?

@KsockZ

All right man. Will arrive tomorrow. Will see how it goes jetlagwise.

@LINUX

Duely noted. I will have a read. Been postponing it.
If you are still in Colombia, let's grab a beer, man.

CC was not in the plans. Will hit daugame/night game

@Lime

I won t be there until the 16th or so.

I am fuming. Got fined by the inspectors in Berlin's metro. I had a ticket, but a short trip less than three station, did not see that. Trird to haggle and be cool, no luck.

And when crusty refugees spit in their face in the metro and finger their girls, they smile. Fucking cucks. This kind of shit makes me want to break kneecaps.

Going to hit the sack.

Quote: (11-10-2016 11:11 AM)JBPoqueliche Wrote:  

Pipeline looks all right. Loads of matches and girls respond instantly. Got 2 good prospect, good girls type.

And one that has a few red flags wondering if she is just a pro or really really slutty:

- She called me "amor", "querido" without knowing me and early in the whatsapp exchange

Those words (along with "bb/baby" and "cariño") are overused in Latin America and have become meaningless.

Doesn't mean she's a pro or even that she likes you. In the DR, you say "gracias amor" to the person bagging your groceries. Don't attach any meaning to it.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

Quote: (11-10-2016 06:18 PM)el conquistador Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2016 11:11 AM)JBPoqueliche Wrote:  

Those words (along with "bb/baby" and "cariño") are overused in Latin America and have become meaningless.

Doesn't mean she's a pro or even that she likes you. In the DR, you say "gracias amor" to the person bagging your groceries. Don't attach any meaning to it.

Adding Lindo/Linda and Guapo/Guapa to the list

Quote: (11-10-2016 10:55 AM)JBPoqueliche Wrote:  

Question: Where are the best spots in Colombia to change in pesos: banks, airport ( I read somewhere that Bogota airport had great rates) or hotels?
Any help appreciated

I'm in Bogota and just use my credit / debit card and take money from any ATM bank machine . In the Bogota airport, go out, next the exit right side

Fair enough, guys. That's why I am asking. The culture is new to me really.

I found Santa Marta to be the easiest. I made out with chicks the second we were checking each other out on the beach. Literally just a few words and made out. I got some easy lays there.

The hottest chick I've ever banged was in Cartagena. She was a pro, but I told her I was there for a week and just wanted to be friends. I slayed it all week. Oddly, she had 3 daughters but her puss didn't act like it. She was half Colombian half Filipino.

I was only in Bogota for 2 days. Went out with my step-brother, no hookups. Honestly I found the chicas up north to be more wild and down for the pound.

*quick edit* I didn't even have tinder while I was in Colombia for 5 weeks. It was 2 years ago and I totally had forgot about Tinder, and it was still really easy.... I can't wait to go back there.

All right so yesterday arrived late after getting stuck in traffic with the transmilenio. Could not find the address of our airBNB. Walked like cunts in circles at night, no sim cards no internet and google maps gave the wrong spot.

Luckily colombians are extremely friendly and helpful. We arrived. The place is a dump i was fuming.

The landlord just left fucking plastic cups and plates, plastic glasses instead of real ones. no iron. The living room is inexistant with garden chairs and a shitty table. A dog in the corridor is barking 24/7. and no fucking wifi. Gonna smash the review and ask for a refund. Lucky i piss off tomorrow.

Went to parque de la 93 yesterday. Sucked balls. Unstable weather, empty and the only place with people had snobby colombians, gringos and the beer was the same price as in France.that plus the jetlag i left and got some sleep.

Went today to the parque simon bolivar. Had a fresh arepa, those corn flour waffles with sugar. Amazing. The lemonade with fresh lime is incredible too. Got annoyed at not finding a place that has both plugs AND wifi. Was an odyssey to get one. Internet on the phone is slow as fuck but i guess it might be because of the terrain.

Near the park, there were droves of students going to a concert. Loads of nice girls in line, but headed home as rain started to pour. Nice curvy bodies.

Got a date at 20.00. High energy

I heard mixed reviews about Cartagena, especially for being expensive, a tourist trap and not that enjoyable. What's your take on it?

*edit* the place i went to was bogota beer company. Fuck this place. I did not know armando and la villa were next to it. Discovered that today.

How does chick quality compare with Russia?

It's the middle of rainy season in Bogota on top of this being the second puente (holiday) weekend in a row. The city thins out....there will still be action in the city just more subdued....hit Zona Rosa tonight if your looking for clubs and bars. Tons of nightlife all over chapinero and centro just read up on the forum for places.

Cartagena is 2-3 days max....prepago nation, and much better cities for nightlife.

Quote: (11-12-2016 05:01 PM)JBPoqueliche Wrote:  

Went to parque de la 93 yesterday. Sucked balls.

Lol you were there too? Me 2. fortunately a girl took me to Andres carne de res later

Yeah the weather sucks here.

I like it there for logistics, since the apt is close, but probably you will like zona T more.

@vinny

Very different. So iff course brunettes and they dress for warmer climates. Much less high heels and many colombians are very tiny, i absolutely don't mind. No long twigs like in Russia and not as elegant from the small sample i saw. They can be on the chubby side too. But when they are thin and they have ass... aie aie aie. They are much warmer than russians and they have these indian/exotic features that are amazing. I have feasted for the last year almost entirely on EE girls so this is refreshing.

@tully mars

Yeah that s the reviews i get. Chrisgambi confirmed that to me. The prepago gig would get on my nerves quickly.

@crispytaco

Yes i met up with KsockZ. Unfortunately i was supposed to see you too but food and transport took a while. I will hit you guys up upon my return. Gringo tuesday is ours.

Got flaked on for the 8oclock date.

So i heard LINUXs comments on Armando records. Suited up, met with KsockZ (great man, got his shit in check, buy him a beer!) Went to Armando. Bit empty at first as early but quickly filled up.

Approached a smoking little brunette she was very receptive we danced dirty then brought my gang over with hers. High energy! We had a ball, they gave us shots of aguardiente. Great people.

Made out with a chick in the toilet at random but she shoved me away because she could not and she believed in Jesus and felt that I was Satan.

Went back to the group progressed with the little brunette. Had a great time really. Those girls dance well.

Then did the after party move. Brought them to mine we had polish vodka. Made out and fingered a bit the little one but could nor score as the friends dragged her everytime away.

Anyhow great night. Museo del oro today.

Storm in Bogota today. Lightning is splitting the skies and battering the mountains. Thor is striking his anvil and is proud of his warriors. To Valhallaaaaa!

Fun night last night. Always refreshing to meet up with like minded solid guys like crispytaco and JB.

JB and i rolled over to Armando's Records and had fun time getting smashed and dancing with the local talent.

I called it early cause i had an early date with a girl i've seen a few times now, she took me to a nearby small town called Guativita, good time. Took her back to my pad near P93 afterwards and smashed for my 4th notch since arriving about 5 days ago. Absolutely love Bogotá.

Cartagena is more expensive, and yes it's more of a tourist trap IMHO. There are a Lot of pro's.. and some pimps who will try and get ya hooked up with them. All areas up north they're going to be CONSTANTLY trying to sell you shit. However I can't complain....There is definitely talent there, but man I can't wait to go to Santa Marta again, you should go there instead of Cartagena. I'd like to hear what others say about that too...

Quote: (11-13-2016 06:12 PM)Teal529 Wrote:  

Cartagena is more expensive, and yes it's more of a tourist trap IMHO. There are a Lot of pro's.. and some pimps who will try and get ya hooked up with them. All areas up north they're going to be CONSTANTLY trying to sell you shit. However I can't complain....There is definitely talent there, but man I can't wait to go to Santa Marta again, you should go there instead of Cartagena. I'd like to hear what others say about that too...

I've been to Santa Marta at least a half dozen times and its my favourite place (along with Taganga) on the Caribbean coast, although that isn't saying to much as I generally don't like the coast. Cartagena is over priced and full of gringos, Barranquilla is a boring shit hole but at least the girls there are friendly. For some reason Santa Marta doesn't have many attractive women so every time I go there, its with a girl I import. Last time I was there, I flew a Calena up and we spent one night in Barranquilla, two in Santa Marta, two in Taganga and a night in Cartagena. Santa Marta is pretty nice around the Parque de Novios and the water front but could get boring after a few days, Taganga is fun but a bit too hippy infested, I keep going back because the diving is good there.

TLDR: The coast is alright for a week or so but don't expect Thailand/Jamaica style beaches and nice resorts.

Quote: (11-12-2016 06:14 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

How does chick quality compare with Russia?

Comparing latinas to EE ice queens is pretty much comparing oranges to apples.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

@cattle rustler
Would agree on that. Very different fruits. Fruits that would make your peepee hard.

@scotian
Cheers for the tips, brother. Will investigate.

So Museo Del Oro was incredible. Being a history and mythology nut, I liked. Studying old Norse culture is one of my hobbies and it was weird to see all the similarities that the precolombian rites and beliefs have with the Vikings.

Shamans turning into jaguars like the wolf and bear shape shifters in the Icelandic sagas, getting high on trippy mushrooms, burrying warriors with their hoard and weapons. Universe divided in few worlds with the humams in the middle, very interesting.

Area is a bit dodgy so I advise you guys to take a taxi or a uber there.

Got flaked on for another evening date. Flaky colombians and their traditions, no surprise there.

Was looking for a place to print plane tickets. A girl that spoke english gave me her card and number witthout me asking "in case I need anything".

Weird girl but nice arse.

Awesome taxi driver and I shot the shit about Medellin girls telling me that they are full of fire, blond gringos orientated and not as calm as in Bogota. Colombians are friendly up front I am not used to that.

Russians for example are often stone-faced and you have to break the ice and prove yourself to be accepted, it skims the unworthy. Which is good.

Downtown Bogota near the Museo del Oro and the Candelaria areas are fine during the day and actually have quite a few young girls walking around because there's a bunch of universities down there so don't write it off entirely. I'm not a big fan of that area during the night though as it fills up with crack heads and grimy backpackers but there's a few decent spots down there, myself I usually stay in Chapinero and north.