rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Voter Fraud Evidence Thread

Things are moving fast. Trump has made clear he thinks Crooked Hillary will attempt to engage in Voter Fraud and other illegal behavior to rig the election in her favor.

This thread is for people to link to evidence of fraud, link to how you can stop voter fraud through volunteering or however, post your own eyewitness videos of voter fraud, etc..

It is important to bring your cell phone camera to the polls and even to stay at your polling place after it closes to keep a watch on these people. Voting for Trump is obviously fine, but we also need diehard poll watchers and fraud finders.

I know the Election is ways away, but we need to be proactive. Post tips on how to stop fraud and help Trump in this thread, and then during/after the election this thread might get really big, but that's good. Hopefully Trump wins with no problem, but we have to be prepared for the worst.

Trump has put his life on the line and his families lives on the line to save America, the least we can do is everything we can to make sure these elections are clean.

It's especially important if you live in a "swing" state.

If we lose, our entire lives could be plunged into an age of darkness. The fate of the free world rests on our shoulders.

On November 8th, we will MAGA!

For those who don't know how voter fraud works in our major cities, watch this video and get red pilled:

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Holy shit Samseau. According to the Left it is "extremely rare" and "nonexistent".

[Image: ths40r27pbrx.jpg]

From reddit:
VOTER FRAUD IN FLORIDA! A former coworker (trustworthy) just posted this on her FB. Election workers attempting fraud in St. Lucie County in the battleground state of Florida.

Project Veritas is doing undercover work. Watch after 3:30 mark talking about ripping up registration forms for republicans.

The whole video is interesting. But after the 3:30 point is what is relative to this thread.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (10-13-2016 11:23 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Project Veritas is doing undercover work. Watch after 3:30 mark talking about ripping up registration forms for republicans.

This exact thing happened to me; I can attest first hand that it's a real issue.

Quote: (10-14-2016 12:04 AM)polymath Wrote:  

This exact thing happened to me; I can attest first hand that it's a real issue.

What happened? You saw them do it? Or did you go to vote and you weren't listed?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Don't worry guys, Paul Ryan says he's confident the election will be clean. I know I'll sleep better now.

This channel is providing succinct videos on the probable rigging

[Image: kA4hPQ.jpg]

These bitches.

Fake or empty bluster, I assume. Unless they want to go to prison for tampering with the mail. And, I've never used an absentee ballot, but surely they're sealed so you can't tell how the person voted?

They might just figure that the vast majority of early votes are going to be for Trump.

As for being prosecuted, unlikely, particularly if Hillary wins. And even if she doesn't, we're not talking about high IQ forward thinkers here. They work for the post office...

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (10-16-2016 12:00 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2016 12:04 AM)polymath Wrote:  

What happened? You saw them do it? Or did you go to vote and you weren't listed?

I submitted my registration as a Republican when I was doing my license renewal at the local DMV, and the woman seemed a bit more cold and callous with me than I had anticipated. She fit the bill for the first "DMV employee" Google Images result, so I thought that it was just the usual DMV treatment.

I checked the state voter registry several weeks later and I wasn't on the list. It's totally possible that there was some sort of clerical error on her part, or an error within the databases involved, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Still, it seems a little fishy. I have proof that I had submitted voter forms, and I had to contact the elections board to see if I'm all squared up. Fortunately, this happened before the registration deadline in my state, but I'm still waiting on a final confirmation of my registration.

Not evidence of voter fraud itself but evidence that the Clintons support voter fraud.

[Image: CL1YElm.png]

[Image: attachment.jpg33975]   

Cernovich calls hoax on that ^ and the previous tweet about absentee ballots from the "postal worker".

Thousands of Indiana voters can't find registration records

Quote:Quote:

INDIANAPOLIS -- Some Indiana voters have discovered their date of birth or first name is incorrect on their registration, leading the Indiana Secretary of State to believe it's a case of voter fraud.

Secretary of State Connie Lawson said thousands of first names and dates of birth have been changed on paper forms, at the BMV and online.

In a release, Lawson said her office isn't sure why the records were changed, but doesn't believe the Statewide Voter Registration System was compromised.

"We believe this may be a case of voter fraud and have turned our findings over to the State Police, who are currently conducting an investigation into alleged voter fraud,” Lawson said.

A spokesman for Indiana State Police says the changing of a first name and/or date of birth, "is consistent with what we are seeing on a number of voter registration applications submitted by Project Majority USA Indiana Voter Registration Project."

You can check your current registration status online at Indianavoters.com . If your information doesn't show up, contact your local county election officials. The Secretary of State said to enter different dates of birth to try and find your record.

If your information is available, but incorrect, you'll still be able to vote on Nov. 8. You'll be able to correct your information, but the correction won't take place until 30 days after the election.

If there is going to be voter fraud it will be in the battleground states. PA, FL, OH, NV, NC. Everybody that is a Trump supporter should keep eyes peeled for any irregularities. Those worthless bitches arent going to know who is looking and who isnt. Kinda like all the people cruising on by the Ecuadorian embassy making sure Julian is ok.

(Duplicate. A new thread was created already.)

We got my grandma's mail in ballot over the weekend. She was dead before the last election.

This is probably just Hawaii based corruption though.

Although, they have to sign the back of the envelope. They say that the good people at the election office match the signatures with the ones on file. I'm sure that's an exact science.

If you can, picture a dozen Hawaiian guys going "ho braddah, no can read dis kine" for days straight.

Aloha!

Texas Director of Elections Runs From Reporter When Asked About Election Fraud

Damn leftist and their voter fraud. Republicans don't need to stoop to such devious methods:

https://thinkprogress.org/indiana-regist....g77bd55hk

-CD

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-mil...al-aliens/

Quote:Quote:

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations.

Can anyone explain how analyzing a database of voters can lead to knowing how many votes were cast by non-citizens? Wouldn't you need to make a lot of assumptions? Specifically what percentage of dead people still on the registration rolls voted in the election?

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

Maybe this is the thread for this news:

You can vote without identification, but you can't win the presidential medal of freedom without it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheEllenShow/...8651500544

Just about everyone knows who Ellen is.

Aloha!

What kind of adult doesn't bring ID when visiting the white house?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""