rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Luck and Be Safe in Florida - Big Hurricane

El Mechanico,

If you are reading this, good luck with the Hurricane. I hope all your stuff is tied down.

Anyone else in the path, I wish you luck as well.

This thing looks scary:
[Image: Ct_E2a8XgAIE2AG.jpg]

Every body be safe out there.

Aloha!

Things are pretty crazy down there, my medical student buddy is hunkering down, his first ride on the lightning.

Hope everyone makes it out safe and unscathed.

Also, that picture along with others shows what appears to be a skull, pretty crazy.

http://www.infowars.com/creepy-hurricane...ite-image/

[Image: 161005095539-matthew-skull-1-exlarge-169.jpg]

All bullshit aside I live in the Caribbean and hurricanes are nothing to be underestimated. Damn i thought it was photoshop at first glance.

Good luck with the hurricane y'all.

To lighten the mood a little:

"When the Haitians had to pick between another hurricane or another Clinton visit, looks like they chose the wrath of God..."

Quote: (10-05-2016 05:55 PM)Kona Wrote:  

El Mechanico,

If you are reading this, good luck with the Hurricane. I hope all your stuff is tied down.

This thing looks scary:

Aloha!

Should be called Hurricane Harambe......

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I'm in Miami and I've been preparing the whole week. I'm not too worried since I don't expect the to get the strongest winds of the storm, but we'll see tomorrow and Friday

Looks like its going to do a direct hit on where my boat is stored... It's fucked. [Image: sad.gif]

I'm in Palm Beach County where the storm is expected to make landfall. This will be interesting. I'm with a friend who has a house with full storm shutters and a generator. Cat 4 is nothing to fuck with.

I've been through these things before. We Floridians take 'em seriously.

Amazed that people live in that shithole state. Weather is miserably humid, rains all the time, and every fall you roll the dice weather or not you're home and everything you own is going to be destroyed.

The only people I know who like it there are old retired people, and they never leave the house or their air conditioned car.

Quote: (10-05-2016 08:08 PM)mickeyd Wrote:  

Looks like its going to do a direct hit on where my boat is stored... It's fucked. [Image: sad.gif]

Insured?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

From what I know, that picture is just "artist's interpretation".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Kaotic, I wouldnt use inforwars as a source of any information. Hehe.
They always tryin' to sell me some shit package on the apocalypse or other stuff.

Quote: (10-05-2016 07:51 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2016 05:55 PM)Kona Wrote:  

El Mechanico,

This thing looks scary:

Aloha!

Should be called Hurricane Harambe......

THANK YOU! I've been calling it that for awhile. Totally looks like a gorilla head.

And to think foreigners moan about British maritime weather [Image: lol.gif]

We will get the tail end of it and lots of rain.

Quote: (10-05-2016 10:24 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Amazed that people live in that shithole state. Weather is miserably humid, rains all the time, and every fall you roll the dice weather or not you're home and everything you own is going to be destroyed.

The only people I know who like it there are old retired people, and they never leave the house or their air conditioned car.

Damn, that's cold!

It's not really that bad here.

Millions of people live there so obviously it's not that bad, I just don't see the appeal besides the extremely lax laws and nice beaches with bath-temperature water.

I had a layover in Ft Lauderdale recently and my flight was delayed and missed my connecting flight because of the weather there and had to stay the night. I stayed in a hotel 10 mins from the airport so I waited outside for the shuttle to pick me up. I walked out of the airport doors and it was basically like walking into a shower. It was pouring like a bastard and it was so hot and humid that my glasses fogged up.

Quote: (10-06-2016 10:39 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I walked out of the airport doors and it was basically like walking into a shower. It was pouring like a bastard and it was so hot and humid that my glasses fogged up.

This is normal here. I get out of an air-conditioned vehicle or building and it happens to me... minor annoyance.

We'll talk in February when everyone up north is buried in snow and hypothermia and we're hitting the the beach down here.

Quote: (10-06-2016 11:45 AM)Private Man Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2016 10:39 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I walked out of the airport doors and it was basically like walking into a shower. It was pouring like a bastard and it was so hot and humid that my glasses fogged up.

This is normal here. I get out of an air-conditioned vehicle or building and it happens to me... minor annoyance.

We'll talk in February when everyone up north is buried in snow and hypothermia and we're hitting the the beach down here.

Enjoy the blizzards and cold up north and the hurricanes and humidity down south - I'll enjoy a nice 73 degrees here in SoCal. [Image: lol.gif]

I'll take an earthquake over any of that any day of the week.

Boca Raton here; all ready now, bah as ready as you can be in a situation like this one. All you guys who are in the path stay safe and PM if you need anything.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
— Robert Heinlein

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (10-06-2016 02:09 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

One of the best meme placements in recent RVF history.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Sorry everyone

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

We stayed up till 12 30 last night boarding up the house and then got up at 8am and finished up and went and did some other houses.

I'm in the impact area and there are mandatory evacuations for people a bit to my east. This storm will be CRAZY

If you're in the impact zone good luck, hopefully you're fully prepared and all the best!

Now this is sadly funny. The current forecast model has the storm striking Florida TWICE because of a huge loop it could very well take.

And there is another one coming right behind it, Hurricane Nicole. I hope Matthew doesn't do a loop and combine with Nicole and become a super-hurricane or some crazy shit. Has that ever happened before?