rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuffing Season 2016

Cuffing Season 2016

Northern hemisphere is getting colder, and chicks are inclined to be on the lookout for their cold weather boyfriends. This is their natural behavior, like pumpkin spice everything, wearing chunky sweaters and infinity scarves.

*Oddly there are two major player holidays during this time, Halloween and New year's eve. Please search

So how are you guys going to take advantage of this predictable behavior?

WIA

Cuffing Season 2016

I knew a South African chick that referred to it as her "Winter Steady".

Cuffing Season 2016

You forgot the Ugg boots man.

Don't forget all the college girls coming home and the broke ones staying in college for the holiday. No matter how many folks say Tinder sucks, that's a good way to pipeline.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Cuffing Season 2016

This is perfect timing. Was actually talking to a buddy of mine about this a few days ago. Pre cuffing season in my opinion, starts end of September and ends around halloween.

I'm a firm believer that any chick you want this month you have a 20% greater chance of pulling and if you fuck she'll stick around until March/April. I already have one on the list, looking for about 3 more.

-CD

Cuffing Season 2016

Also for you dudes not on your fitness game, get a jump on the competition by stepping up your rep game now, so you'll be tight during the Spring Thaw.

Cuffing Season 2016

I have a tendency to stay in once the cool breeze arrives, I have to shake that off.

Girls are going out now to link up.

Speaking of fitness game, I will be joining a new gym this week. The sweaty meathead gym has run it's course.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Cuffing Season 2016

I thought income-tax refund season was cuffing season.[Image: angel.gif]

Cuffing Season 2016

Quote: (09-30-2016 01:33 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

I thought income-tax refund season was cuffing season.[Image: angel.gif]

No, that is Vaseline Season.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Cuffing Season 2016

California has cold weather ? That's news to me. [Image: lol.gif]

But all the incoming hoes from college are a blessing for a quick bang before they leave.

Always looking for that seasonal "boyfriend" fling.

Cuffing Season 2016

California is pimpin season 365 days a year. These hoes ain't loyal

Cuffing Season 2016

I recall for me online dating was happy hunting from about late August through mid-October last year. Then it dribbled away to nothing through November, December, and January, and then spiked up again around V-day.

I was banging a girl regularly I met in September through mid December, though, so I wasn't terribly miffed about the slump. I had been taking some time off since the end of my last longer-term relationship earlier this month, maybe it's time to get crackin' now

Cuffing Season 2016

WIA wasn't kidding. I got some new improved photos for the purpose and have been back at the online game again. Seems to be working - at this point pretty much all I'm doing is opening every decent-looking girl who "visits" my profile. I get two or three "visitors" a day on average with the new setup and usually one of them is attractive.

Got four solid leads over the weekend (not including the chick who flaked, but still sent me a couple post-flake texts, so I might try to re-acquire her later.) All but one in their mid 20s, two of them opened me first, one of the latter is a French girl "new to town." One meet scheduled already. I'm putting my age down legit as 38, no funny business.
OKC is the most blown-up I've seen it in quite a while.

It was early July since I last banged a new girl. Been in kind of a slump - I hope to change that by the end of October. I admit that for some of that time I had a girl on lock (sort of) so I had gotten lazy. Gotta put in da work

Cuffing Season 2016

Quote: (09-30-2016 11:47 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Northern hemisphere is getting colder, and chicks are inclined to be on the lookout for their cold weather boyfriends. This is their natural behavior, like pumpkin spice everything, wearing chunky sweaters and infinity scarves.

*Oddly there are two major player holidays during this time, Halloween and New year's eve. Please search

WIA

I got'em showing up without wearing anything underneath the chunky sweater and infinity scarf.

Cuffing Season 2016

Keeping the girl around for a few months would probably be the best way to go. If you are looking for this type of arrangement, you may actually be more pleased with the result. But if you're young, One night stand would be the best way to go.

Cuffing Season 2016

@XP

I've had three chicks I've messed with YEARS ago, hit me up outta the blue.

Nesting instinct. Banged up now, summer baby

Cuffing Season 2016

Im hitting the gym and dieting super hard over the next 6 months so by April 2017 im ready to hit the ground running. Doing a Sexual Mate Value overhaul.

Not interested in cuffing anything at the moment as it will only slow me down. Its self improvement time.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Cuffing Season 2016

WORK DAYS:

- Look for flirty eye contact and IOIs during my morning commute. Act immediately and decisively.

- Look good when I leave my house.

- Take my lunch break in an area with lots of cute girls

- Go to the best "happy hours" in town

- Make conversation with girls during the evening commute (Subway, bus, train, city streets)

NON-WORK DAYS:

- Go jogging through the busiest areas at the busiest time, approach cute girls

- Buy quality, fresh food at high end supermarkets with pretty girls; go at the best times

- Run errands at places with lots of girls; be aware of flirty eye contact and IOIs

- Museums, art galleries, busy neighborhoods, malls, tourist attractions, farmers markets, festivals, concerts, etc.

- Go to a university and talk to sexy co-eds

- Get my fall/winter clothes ready (corduroys, sweaters, boots, scarves, etc.)

EVERYDAY:

- Hit the gym

- Have high quality pictures on multiple dating apps

- Have an effective bio on multiple dating apps

- Get good sleep

- Study more effective conversational techniques as I work to push my game from low intermediate to high intermediate

Cuffing Season 2016

My exams are over Friday, i'm literally going beast mode all weekend to capitalize before the official start date of CS 2016. The weather is super nice out with the occasional morning chill to remind these whores "winters coming." so that's perfect.

-CD

Cuffing Season 2016

Quote: (10-18-2016 01:53 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

WORK DAYS:

- Look for flirty eye contact and IOIs during my morning commute. Act immediately and decisively.

- Look good when I leave my house.

- Take my lunch break in an area with lots of cute girls

- Go to the best "happy hours" in town

- Make conversation with girls during the evening commute (Subway, bus, train, city streets)

NON-WORK DAYS:

- Go jogging through the busiest areas at the busiest time, approach cute girls

- Buy quality, fresh food at high end supermarkets with pretty girls; go at the best times

- Run errands at places with lots of girls; be aware of flirty eye contact and IOIs

- Museums, art galleries, busy neighborhoods, malls, tourist attractions, farmers markets, festivals, concerts, etc.

- Go to a university and talk to sexy co-eds

- Get my fall/winter clothes ready (corduroys, sweaters, boots, scarves, etc.)

EVERYDAY:

- Hit the gym

- Have high quality pictures on multiple dating apps

- Have an effective bio on multiple dating apps

- Get good sleep

- Study more effective conversational techniques as I work to push my game from low intermediate to high intermediate

Cuffing season doesn't exist in SF ;-)

Cuffing Season 2016

Quote: (10-20-2016 07:20 PM)corsega Wrote:  

This is correct..

It doesn't quite get cold enough and the vibe is so free and loose that girls just don't feel the same pressure to settle down like they do in colder, more traditional social environments..

We live in an separate reality, in many ways..

I was going to address this but Unchained covered it:

Quote: (09-30-2016 01:53 PM)Unchained Wrote:  

California is pimpin season 365 days a year.

Cuffing Season 2016

Quote: (10-20-2016 08:32 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2016 07:20 PM)corsega Wrote:  

This is correct..

It doesn't quite get cold enough and the vibe is so free and loose that girls just don't feel the same pressure to settle down like they do in colder, more traditional social environments..

We live in an separate reality, in many ways..

I was going to address this but Unchained covered it:

Quote: (09-30-2016 01:53 PM)Unchained Wrote:  

California is pimpin season 365 days a year.

Preach !

Cuffing Season 2016

San Francisco has the same weather every day of the year there are no seasons of anything.

I can definitely feel the effects of the change of seasons. 90% of the numbers I've gotten have flaked as the warmth turned into cold and as they look for someone they're comfortable with and seen in the past.

New tactics for cold season and winter outfit.

Let it commence.

Cuffing Season 2016

I'm going to South America.

Cuffing Season 2016

I have a nice cuffing season LTR prospect. Still, I am looking forward to capitalizing on Halloween and for my 30th birthday party in Cancun/Playa del Carmen before it gets super cold.