rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin Datasheet – Aug 2016

Wonders, Blunders and Stunners - A short black dudes 9 day adventure in Berlin.

Overall I had a blast in Berlin. However I did make quite a few blunders. Hopefully this datasheet will keep some of you from repeating my mistakes.

About Me:
I am African American, 5'7" above average looking, athletic build. I am actually 46 but easily pass for 36 in the US. In Berlin I passed for 27 - 30.

Time of Visit:
I visited Berlin from Aug 25th to Sep 4th. I strongly recommend you plan to stay for at least two weekends. The female population goes up drastically on the weekends. Most of the tourists come in on Thursday and leave on Sunday. August is a month a lot of Berliners are on holiday and leave the city. Conversely a lot of Europeans also visit the city during this time.

Initial Observations:
After being on the ground for 36 hours, I see some great potential. About half of the brothers I see walking around are with stunners. Hell even a lot of regular white guys seemed to have been able to pull almost model looking women. There are a lot of tall women here but I would say no more than you would encounter in any top tier US city. For reference I have partied in NYC, Washington DC, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Miami. Another thing to note is that many of black women I encountered were absolutely gorgeous.

Pipelining:
I spoofed my location on Tinder and started pipelining about 4 weeks out. This was a blunder. I got a few girls interested but 2 were not staying in Berlin long enough. They were tourists and would be gone before I got there. The third lost interest after 2 weeks. I didn’t do online game again until I was in country. I tried OKC and Tinder but got no hits! Partly because of my blunder of not realizing until half way into my trip that OKC s location was not GPS dependent! You have to set your location manually! Once I did that I still got nothing. Until that is when I was back in the states a week later and girls that I had hit up my last week in country started contacting me and visiting my page. Tip – start pipelining about a week out from your trip. It took these girls about a week after initial contact to visit my page and respond to messages I sent.

Travel Arrangements:
Use SkyScanner.com to find the cheapest flight INTO EUROPE. Once in EUROPE flights from one country to the next is dirt cheap. For example on Air Berlin, a round trip ticket from Berlin to Munich is $100. From Berlin to Stockholm is $100. From Berlin to Copenhagen is $100.

Where to stay:
I went off the recommendation 2012 Berlin Datasheet and stayed in Mitte (pronounced me-tah). This recommendation was on point. Mitte means middle in German. This neighborhood really is in the center of the city. This location made getting around easy. I was no more than 15 – 20 mins away from most of the places I visited in Berlin. I paid $850.00 for 9 days and had a 900 sq ft. flat all to myself. I could have cut cost by 50% by staying at the Circus hostel that is located a block away from me. This hostel is located right at a central transportation hub Rosenthaler Platz. You have the U bahn (underground train) The Tram and Buses. As well as a wide option of bars, cafes, restaurants, delis etc.

Getting Around:
Berlin has an excellent transportation system. The buses, trains, and trams come on time! When you buy a ticket it can be used on all modes of public transportation. Tickets are time based. I brought day pass tickets for 7.30 euro. This gave me 24 hours of use from the time I got it stamped. To navigate around the city I found Google maps to be great. Most Germans use the U-bahn, S-Bahn stops as major landmarks. When someone says, ”Hey lets meet at Warschauer Straße.” They mean the train stop not the actual street. So in Google maps you would put “U Warschauer Straße” This will give you directions to the train stop instead of random address on the street which may run for miles. Tip – Platz means place in English. Platz is pronounced the sam way it is spelled. Straße is street in English. It is pronounced Straz-za. That funny looking B is actually the German symbol for the double S sound which sounds like two Zs.

Wingmen:
Before getting in country I linked up with Facebook group of local PUAs. I made some good friends and always had wings. Unfortunately I think I wasted some valuable time going to some of the places they recommended. Ironically I ended up finding some of the best places we ended up going to.

Day Game:

Rosenthaler Platz – This is a central metro stop where various modes of transportation are located. Probably my biggest blunder was not walking around or checking out venues at this location as soon as I got in. This area is heavily populated by a lot of English speaking ex-pats from around the world. This are also seemed to have a lot people staying in Airbnbs. There is also the Circus hotel and hostel located nearby. This area is great for day game as well as day 2 or day3 dates. There is a nice park, plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby.

Alexander Platz- it is located two stops away from Rosenthaler platz and is even more of a central transportation hub. In addition to the Ubahn, buses and tram, you will also find the S-bahn (above ground train) here. It is also a major shopping hub and tourist spot. Saturn stores and a mall are both located here. The Berlin tower is also located here. The Berlin Cathedral is located about a 10 minute walk from here. I was introduced to this location by my local PUA contacts. There is huge amount of foot traffic here. I would say comparable to NYC. However this area is a major hunting ground for PUAs. When gaming here you will run into women that may have been approached before you got to them. I day gamed here on Friday afternoon from about 2 pm to 6pm. Most of the girls I approached were under 21, which is too young for me. My only good approaches were a Argentinian girl and black German girl. The Argentinian girl was on vacation and spoke no English but hooked into me. Unfortunately my Spanish was not good enough to hold more than a basic conversation. After about 5 mins the conversation died down. The black German girl was light skinned tall and curvy with long natural curly hair. She was absolutely gorgeous unfortunately she spoke no English. My German wing did a lot of translating. However after few minutes I did not see how I could make this work. So the interaction died down.

Kurfurstendam (AKA Kudam) - This is a long street with upscale and trendy stores and shops on either side. It runs about a half a mile to a kilometer. There are also some good places to eat here. The most notable landmark here is the the Mercedes Benz building. The second is an old church that still bears the scars from the war. There is a very high quality of women walking around and shopping. I would say it is comparable to Lincoln Rd in Miami. Or the third street promenade in Santa Monica California. I went there Sat afternoon for day game. I Facebook closed this 8 Dutch HB after she gave some “I cant give you my number because I have a boyfriend. Let me get yours and I will think about calling you.” At that remark I pretended like I was going to give her my number but then started with the “Hey how do I know you are not a stalker, blah, blah” At that point we just FB closed and I kept it moving. She was a Stunner and although she was from the Netherlands and living in Berlin she looked straight up Latina. She even had the nice ass, big tits, curvy hips small waist and a flat stomach with a gorgeous face. I made a bit of blunder here. I waited like a week before reaching out to her. My next blunder was talking to a 7 German Girl who lived in Berlin and hooked into me. We talked for about 5 mins and I didn’t think to ask her for her contact info until she was like. “My bus is here I have to go.” I asked for contact details as she was getting on the bus. She tried to scream out the spelling of her last name so I could find on facebook. I must not have got it right because I could not find her. If I had known that the buses stopped frequently. I would have got on the bus and got her info. My dumbass didn’t realize until it was too late that I was talking to girl standing at a bus stop! I also tried gaming here again during the week but ran into a lot of younger girls. So I recommend hitting here on Saturdays and Sundays.

Mauer Park – best day to visit is Sundays. They have a big open market, street performers, and Karaoke in this big amphitheater. There is a huge draw of people. Most of the women here are more on the hippie, hipster spectrum with a lot of local and tourist students mixed. My two best approaches were girls with family. The first one was this beautiful mixed looking light skin Stunner girl that was walking with her mother. They were from France and only spoke French. I opened the mom by telling her I thought her daughter was beautiful and asked if it was ok if I spoke with her. They were both very flattered and she gave me the ok. I spoke to her for a few minutes before noticing she looked kind of young. After asking her age I found out she was only 17 and then broke off. My second best interaction was talking to this 8 mixed Venezuelan/German girl that was visiting Berlin. She was an absolute Stunner!!! She was sitting with her sister and her mother. She and her sister spoke English well. Her mother didn’t. After finding out the relationship I told the mother I thought her daughter was beautiful and asked if it was ok if I spoke to her in by broken Spanish. Once again everyone was very flattered and gave me the ok. It was Sunday and she was in town until Wednesday. We spoke for about 15 mins and we talked about meeting up for a date. I got her number but made the following Blunders of not asking if this was a local number or a Venezuelan number. Nor did I ask if she had Whatsapp or confirm this was good number by texting her with “Hey its Ogunn save my number” and then verifying she got it. The next day when I went to call her I was not sure what number to use. I tried both country codes for Germany and Venezuela in whatsapp and sent texts but got no response.

Gorlitzer Park – is located in Kreuzberg. It is a huge park located in a trendy hipster area. I went here on a Thursday afternoon. It wasn’t packed but had a decent amount of girls hanging out, sun bathing etc. Opened a few sets. Everyone I spoke to had really good command of English. I number closed a stunning GermanSpanish girl. She said she had a boyfriend. However she was leaving for Miami the next day. I suggested we meet up in Miami when I got back and we exchanged contact info. This park looks like it would be really good to check out on a Saturday. It is also the same park where Edelwiess is located.

Warschauer Straße- This train station drops you off near a river that is the location of the Berlin wall. This is big tourist destination. You will meet a lot of tourist walking up and down taking pics of the Berlin wall or by the river. The only girls I opened up or opened me were girls from the UK that were looking for Yaam. This area looks good to game late afternoon early evening when the tourist girls are starting to get bored with taking pictures.

Yaam – An African / reggae shanty looking setup with a man-made beach area in the back. It is Located on the river. This is where girls go when they have jungle fever. There are 4 main areas. The first area is an open area of food trucks and Caribbean style shacks that serve food. The second area is an open area with a ping pong table and a small house on a little mound where you will see people that are self-medicating and getting into that zone. Don’t bother with the girls you see here. They are there to buy herb and leave or to smoke it. The third area is the club that is closed during the day but open at night. The fourth area is the beach club. This where you can get drinks sit by the water, play volleyball or just lounge at many of the open tables. I highly recommend going here! I ran into 3 different groups of girls from the UK here. They all very friendly and open minded. They also looked pretty down, the trick would be getting them away from the group. A good wingman is highly recommended. The first group I and my German wing were doing well. We even had them talking very sexually but then he went a little too far and blew up the set. The second set we were doing well until this Asian gay guy named Cayenne came in the set with way more energy than the both of us and did a great job of cock blocking us. We had these girls down to meet up with us later at a venue we were going to. But Cayenne changed their minds by inviting them to another venue that he had pull at.

Wilmersdorfer Straße – This place is off the beaten path. It is similar to Kudamm in that it is a long street with stores on both sides. The main difference is there is a mall located there. I went on a weekday. I did a few approaches in all cases the ladies told me they married or close to being married. I noticed the Germans in this area tended to be a bit thicker and curvier than other locations. This place looks like it has some potential. It might be worth checking out on a Saturday. It also does not seem to be a place PUAs know about.

Badeshiff – I did not go here but it sounds like this place could be a winner. It is on the water. It has multiple swimming pools and a big destination for tourist. The only bad thing is if you do not get there early the wait to get in could be long. As in 1 to 2 hours from what I was told. Saturday late morning to early afternoon sounds like the best time to visit.

Night Game

Klunker Kranich – I cannot recommend this place enough!!!This place is hard to describe. It is located on the top floor of a parking garage. It looks like it started of life a huge Organic garden that became the cool hang out spot. It is mostly uncovered. It has an indoor barlounge area. On some nights they have live music. Outside are plenty of benches tables where you can sit and eat and socialize. This place is heavily visited by mostly English speaking tourists and expats as well as local Berliners and some Germans tourists This was the absolute coolest spot I went to while in Berlin. Every time I went there I got numbers.
The best interaction was my last night in town when my South African wing and I hooked these two girls. Both were mixed GermanTurk. We hung out and talked with them for almost an hour. We convinced them to go to club with us. We made the mistake of leaving them alone while we went to settle at the bar. We come back and they have picked up two other guys who now want to tag along to club. One is an English guy the other sounds American but says he was born in raised in Zimbabwe. Game recognizes game so we bounce as a group to Club der Visionarie. We get to the club and there is an insane line. We are 4 guys and 2 girls and it is not looking good for us getting in. We wait on line for an hour when my wing decides to bounce because he says he isn’t feeling well. We get to the front of the line the bouncer tells we are not getting in. The girls leave to go to the bathroom. I ask the two guys if they are PUAs since I heard one of them say something about opening up a set. They admit to being PUAs and we compare notes on game and how the interaction is going. They decide to bow out. When the girls come back the guys are getting ready to bounce to another set of clubs. I say I am heading back to my neighborhood and going to hit some bars on my block. The girls decide to come with me. Like a dumbass I jump into the car first and sit up front and the girls are in the back. I must have really been tired at this point because I really wasn’t thinking. It was a tiny cab but I should made the other girl sit up front and then I could have sat in the back with my girl. I keep the convo going on the way back but I start to get the feeling I their temperatures are starting to cool. The second girl asks me for my FB info so she can add my South African wing. Man this girl is really into him, I really regret him leaving when he did. They mention that they are hungry. So when we get to Rosenthaler platz we go to a burger spot and they get something to eat. While they are eating I keep the convo going but by know I can tell their temps have cooled. After they are done eating they decide to go home.

Edelwiess – is an underground jazz club located in Gorlitzer park in Kreuzberg . It is considered the best venue for Jazz in Berlin. I found out about this spot from a brother I met at Klunker Kranich. I have found through experience that the dude that is stylishly dressed and accompanied by attractive women will usually know the best places to go. I went here on a Tuesday which is the best night to go. There was a bit of line so thought the place would be packed. I went up a flight of stairs to a 2nd floor and went into a room that seemed no bigger than a living room in large house in the US. There was live band playing and about 80 people there. Out of the 80 maybe 10 – 15 were girls. I hang out upstairs for about 15 mins and listen to the music. The band is actually pretty good. As I am leaving I decide to go the opposite way I got to the club. I wanted to see if anything else was going on in the park. That is when I noticed an elevated area behind the club with tables and chairs. I see people chatting there and decide to check it out. Once I am in that area I realize it is the outside area to a bar. The bar is dead but has a real cool vibe to it. I chat up the bartender and she explains tonight it is usually packed on a Tuesday night. I go out another exit. I see a brother chatting with a group of people. I approach him and find out he is an American and from Texas that has been living in Berlin. I ask him if he had any other suggestions for places to go to tonight. We take off on foot for Warschauer Straße. In addition to the Berlin Wall this area also has a lot of clubs within walking distance of the train station. My new wing is taking me to a hip hop club called Badehaus.

Badehaus – After what must have been a 40 minute walk we arrive at Badehaus. It is a hip hop club located in a converted industrial lot with several other clubs. There is open deck at the entrance. The entrance leads to a big bar area that is adjacent to another room that contains a dance floor and a stage. Soon as we hit the deck area I open these two beautiful German girls that are sitting alone. They explain they are celebrating a birthday. One is married and one is single. Interestingly enough the one that wants to Facebook close me is the married one. I chat for a bit FB close then go into Badehaus. I am in the dance floor area and the music is actually tight. There are some cute girls in here as well. I am look for wing but I cant find him anywhere. Then the rapping stops and the singing starts only it is in English so I look to see who is up on stage. I more than surprised when I see it was my wing. And he is actually good, real good. I make my way to the stage and wait until he is done. He comes back down and we spend the rest of the night dancing and listening to the music. He introduces me to some of his people that are there. He knows a few cuties. I chat with one beautiful sister with braided hair and body like a brickhouse. We chant for about 10 mins all the while she gives me strong IOIs. She leaves to go get her purse and insists she will be right back. She never returns. Toward the end of the night this dark haired German girl keeps giving me proximity she is also giving me that German stare. I open her. She is hooked instantly. We chat for 15 mins then exchange contact info. We make plans for tomorrow. She ends up flaking and tells since I am not in town for very long it probably would not have worked out.

Yaam – At night Yaam has a bit of a different vibe. It is still good but your main strategy should be to stick to the food area. This is where I have been told were most of the socializing that leads to hookups happens. You can also gauge wheter its worth paying club entry by seeing if that area is packed or not. We hit Yaam up on my second Friday and it ended up being dead.

Kitty Cheng Bar – It is located half a block from up from the Rosenthaler Platz train station on Tor Straße. I am still pissed I did not find out about this location until a day before I left. I discovered this bar the second Friday night I was in country. Me and my African American friend from Texas went to Rosenthaler Platz to hit up some bars after it ended up being dead at Yaam. We passed up on Kitty Cheng at first cause they wanted to charge us 5 Euro to get in. We tried getting into the Odessa Bar which looked really good but we were turned away because my friend had sneakers on. We hit the Muschi Obermaier bar. It started off looking good but died down after a couple of hours. We were then walking back up Tor Straße when this beautiful, tall black Dutch girl opened my friend up in English in front of the Kitty Cheng Bar. My friend and her spoke for about 5 mins and she hooked into him. She even started escalating contact. At that time this beautiful, tall blonde walks out. She is looking for the black Dutch girl and joins are group and hooks into me. The black was complaining how her but was too big and we played the game of comparing both of the girls behinds. They were both very compliant. The blonde even asked some of her drink which I accepted. The girls invite us to join them in the bar and we started walking back in with arms locked when we get to the door. And the door girl says its private party we needed wrist bands. And just like that the interaction is over. I went back to this place my last night in town. Unfortunately this was my last stop of the night and couldn’t stay long because my flight was leaving in a couple of hours that morning. Based on the number of brothers I saw in this bar and the amount of white women. I get the feeling this is a place where women go to hook up with black dudes.

Odessa Bar – It is located half a block from Rosenthaler Platz station. I went here twice on a week night. There was a pretty decent crowd of English speaking ex-pats. I didn’t really see anything I liked so I didn’t bother to open. I think this places true potential is unlocked during the weekends. You will have to dress up a bit by Berlin standards because they screen at the door. Just don’t wear sneakers/trainers and wear a trendy t-shirt or sweater with jeans and you should be ok.
Alexander Platz – Did not really check this out but there are a lot of little bars and clubs in the area near the train station. This could be a place that is good on the weekends.

Club Soda – Avoid like the plague. I went here Friday night. One of my German wings brought me here. It is a big club with multiple levels and 5 different dance floors. Each dance floor played different music. They played everything from techno to old school hip hop. This is a very German club. Many of the girls there either did not speak English or felt too self-conscious to speak English with a native speaker. I noted that the ones that could actually speak English have more problems speaking it the more they drank. The quality here wasn’t that great either.

Matrix – Avoid like the plague. I went on Sunday night. You would think this club would be on point! After all the venue has a good set up. It has two main dance floors. The DJ was playing a good mix of old school hip hop. It has an outside area where people can smoke and socialize. There are plenty of places where you can isolate and escalate. And it is located across the street from a popular Hostel and half a block for a major train stop. I opened a couple of Spanish girls, Israelis, and some Italians as well as some others that did not speak English, French or Spanish. All the girls I opened seem interested at first. Then would walk away after a couple of minutes only to reengage me 5 to 10 mins later then abruptly walk away again. This was freaking weird. I have never encountered this before. After a couple hours of this I decided to leave. The only good thing about this club is I bumped into a brother from Stockholm who was there with his friends. We end up going to another club after this. We also hang out together a couple other nights. After these guys telling me what it is like for brothers in Sweden. I plan on visiting Stockholm next year.

Club Der Visonaere – This where my Swedish wings took me after meeting them in Matrix. This club has a back deck area right on the water. I think this also a popular place for tourists. We were rolling about 6 men deep. It was about 3:30 am when walked up to the entrance. The bouncer took one look at us and said “Not possible”. He was nice enough to direct us to another nearby club.

Le Chalet – After not getting into Club Der Visonaere we hit this club. It is a Mansion with a big courtyard. The courtyard has plenty of chairs and tables where you can chill and socialize. The mansion itself has plenty of rooms with antique style couches where you can isolate girls. When we went in there were not very many people. I did manage to bump into these two girls that were timidly making their way down the hall to the bathroom. They were a little freaked by creepiness of the place and kept screaming at everything. I asked if they were ok and we instantly hooked into each other. They were both English girls for the UK on holday. One was a fine ass blond the other was a brunette that was probably really pretty 30 pounds ago. My black Swedish wing catches up with us and we all start chatting. The brunette is feeling him but he is unwilling to jump on the grenade for me. We hang out a bit with them. I take bloodies info down. Confirm she gets my texts and head out. I called he the next day to try set something up but she ends up flaking. I think we could have made something happen that night if my boy would gone above his weight class. But I guess I can’t fault him cause after all he is from Sweden.

Kater Blau – This looks like it would be a real cool club. Unfortunately my wing forgot to mention we were supposed to be dressed in red. I immediately hooked into this beautiful German girl outside the club. She was in a mixed group and they were in the process getting their outfits ready. We tried getting in with them but the bouncer was having none of it.

Tausend/Bar 1000 – This is a speakeasy bar located under an overpass. It looks sketchy as hell. It was recommended by multiple sources. The trick is you are supposed to knock and either give a password or keep trying until they let you in. The night we went it was closed.

Kit Kat Klub – First off let me be clear. THIS IS A SEX CLUB! Since we had tried to get into Kater Blau and Tausend and had no luck. I did not want to call it a night. I hit my Swedish wings up to see what there were doing that night. They said they were at Kit Kat and we should come through. I thought for a second and said the hell with it you only live once. I go their fully expecting to have to undress down to my underwear. I was pleasantly surprised that we were there on clothing optional night. We go into the club and I am immediately feeling the vibe. The DJ is playing a mix of funky house, old school rap and edm. The sound quality is so high I am thinking they must have dropped a bundle on this system. As I am walking around I notice quite a few attractive women. I spot one my Swedish wings. I say whats up and ask for the details on these ladies. He whispers in my ear “We’re fucked bro, all this girls are gay!” I am thinking it figures. My German wing looks miserable but I encourage him to be social. My black Swedish wing ends up talking to these two girls for a while. I decide to go wing him. He introduces me to the two girls and we start talking. They are here as a couple. I think to myself oh well but I keep talking. They are both German but have lived in the U. S. Their English is perfect and both are very attractive. The one I am talking to has brown curly hair, with soft brown eyes that flash in the light. She is a little curvy with an ample bosom. As we keep talking she starts to throw me some IOIs. I start to get confused. At that moment my German wing starts freaking out cause he noticed one of the paintings on the wall is of the last supper. Only JC and boys are not eating, at least not bread and wine. I try to calm him down and return to girl. I get her contact info try to calm my German wing down. We end up leaving a little after that. The next day my black Swedish wing tells me he ended up banging another girl he met at Kit Kat in the bathroom. He also saw the girl I was talking to making out with a dude. Apparently a lot of these girls that go as couples are still open to hooking up with dudes! Shit I should have stayed to end!

Club Astra –This club is located in same Warschauer Straße complex that houses Badehaus and Suicide Circus. This seems like a very German club. The night I went one of my German Wings took me to the Epic Fail party. The party was fun the music (EDM) was good. I ended up hooking this really cute German girl in a set that my wing opened. The bad thing is the girl he wanted had a boyfriend and he was being a bit too aggressive about it. This made my attempts to isolate this girl nearly impossible. We did however have a lot of fun dancing and hanging with them. I got her number and made plans to see her later that week, but she ended up flaking.

Bricks – Upscale hip hop club. When I went the music was good. There were some pretty girls but I just wasn’t getting into the vibe. This was probably because I felt overdressed. I wore a blazer with a pocket square. I went with one of my white German wings. He was not feeling the vibe either so we decided to bounce to Suicide Circus.
Suicide Circus- If you do not like techno. DO NOT GO HERE. They play a very hardcore version of techno. There were a lot of locals and foreign girls. We opened a lot of sets. There was some very serious potential for things to go down but I am not into the drug scene. Most convos we started would begin normally then go off into kind of bizarre sexual topics. Like women talking about the flappyness of their vaginas or whether or not they could have orgasms from anal sex alone. All of this with their husbands standing right next to them.

Women: Berlin is a very unique city in Germany. Roughly half of the population is not ethnic German. This is represented in the women you will see. Everything from the tall blonde hair and blue eyed women to the latin looking turks and everything in between. Most women in Berlin have dark hair. Obesity is nonexistent here. I would give the average woman I saw in Berlin a rating of 7. This was not my initial impression. After I took into consideration 75 – 80 of them wear no makeup and do not get their hair professionally done. Did I come to understand their true beauty. Most if not all of the women seemed to have these bright and clear complexions that almost glowed. The black women I encountered here were some of the most gorgeous I had ever seen. And most of them wore their hair naturally!
The women I encountered in Berlin all had this quiet confidence about them that was refreshing. There was no princess complex or sense of entitlement. They were all worldly and more mature than American women at a similar age. There were all very feminine and non adversarial. I will attach some examples of the beauties I saw.

Conclusion: I had a great time in Berlin. I made some great friends and really enjoyed the vibe of the city. I plan to go back in April and will also visit Stockholm on that trip. Special thanks to Coverdoc for giving me some advice. And thanks to Roosh V and the other players with passports for making me realize there is more out there than just the US.

Stay frosty, not thirsty my friends.

Quid Pro Quo is not only the basis for Capitalism but also for this forum.
I will respond to PMs only from those who have made contributions to this forum.

Aug 2016 Berlin Datasheet-Wonders, Blunders and Stunners - A short black dudes 9 day adventure in Berlin.
thread-58358...ght=Berlin

Good datasheet.

As a black man, did you have any difficulties with the face control? Face control almost ruined my trip to Berlin. Berlin would have been amazing to me if I could have mastered face control and I enjoyed Techno.

Quote: (09-19-2016 09:11 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Good datasheet.

As a black man, did you have any difficulties with the face control? Face control almost ruined my trip to Berlin. Berlin would have been amazing to me if I could have mastered face control and I enjoyed Techno.

I am not sure what you mean by face control. Were you mean mugging while you were over there? I wasnt. I had a grin on my face most of the time.

I will respond to PMs only from those who have made contributions to this forum.

Aug 2016 Berlin Datasheet-Wonders, Blunders and Stunners - A short black dudes 9 day adventure in Berlin.

Quote: (09-19-2016 09:14 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Good datasheet.

I am not sure what you mean by face control. Were you mean mugging while you were over there? I wasnt. I had a grin on my face most of the time.

Face control = bouncers at the door scanning your face and not letting you in the club. I had difficulty making it into the club because it was 50/50 whether the bouncer would let me in.

Excellent datasheet!

Quote: (09-19-2016 08:01 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Kit Kat Klub – First off let me be clear. THIS IS A SEX CLUB!

Seems you got in smoothly, congrats. What did you wear? I had been told that they have a very strict door policy. Did you see many people getting refused?

Were people fucking on the dancefloor?

No flags brah?

What Facebook group did you join? Probably best to PM me that.

Quote: (09-19-2016 09:27 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2016 09:14 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Good datasheet.

Face control = bouncers at the door scanning your face and not letting you in the club. I had difficulty making it into the club because it was 50/50 whether the bouncer would let me in.

Dam bro! The only club I clubs I couldnt get into were CLub Der Visonare and Kater Blau. I also noticed I had to show my passport alot. I guess they were checking to make sure I wasn't African?

Quote: (09-20-2016 01:02 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Excellent datasheet!

Quote: (09-19-2016 08:01 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Kit Kat Klub – First off let me be clear. THIS IS A SEX CLUB!

Seems you got in smoothly, congrats. What did you wear? I had been told that they have a very strict door policy. Did you see many people getting refused?

Were people fucking on the dancefloor?

My German wings explained to me that Berlin is the poorest city in Germany. Because of that they have adopted a really low key attitude. The dress code is very subtle. If you are too dressed up you will be turned away. Everywhere I went I wore a dressy tshirt jeans and boots. They dont like flashyness of any kind. I also forgot to mention no VIP areas in the club.

As far as sex on the dance floor. There was none of that but they are plenty of corners, secluded areas where people could have been getting down. I did not make a point to check if people that were in these spots were really fucking or not.

This place has a swimming pool and a dungeon down stairs where you can participate or just watch people doing orgies. Both of these areas were closed the night I went.

Quote: (09-20-2016 04:53 AM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

No flags brah?

What Facebook group did you join? Probably best to PM me that.

No flags in country. A lot of stupid mistake on my part.

I did however hook up with the girl that came to Miami. Does that count?

I also found the other girl that I met in Mauer park on Linked In. I really messed up in not messaging her and confirming I had a good number. Apparently she is into me. I am going to keep this going and see if I can convince her to come to Miami or visit her when I go back.

I will PM you the group.

Sounds like you had fun rolling with Darren [Image: wink.gif]

Great data, great analysis. Already repped in person or would +1.

Quote: (09-20-2016 08:50 AM)BishesMyron Wrote:  

Who the heck is Darren?

Quote: (09-20-2016 09:19 AM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2016 08:50 AM)BishesMyron Wrote:  

Who the heck is Darren?

From the sound of your post and places you gamed at, it seemed like you were going out a lot with RSD guys and hence Darren the SA wing

Good data sheet. Its amazing you got into so many places while ISO had alot of trouble it seemed. You really need to do your research on Berlin before you go.

I was only out for one night in Berlin and with a girl so I can't compare your info to mine.

I went to "AVENUE" AND "THE PEARL"... BOTH had VIP tables and Bottle Service. I guess on the more upscale side.

Walking along the street for many miles I wouldn't say I saw alot of brothers with hot girls (maybe 2). I would also call the average German girl a 6.

I also want to go back as well to do more research on the city. I recommend Berlin for brothers because its not a 100% German city like some of the others so if you are striking out with German chicks you still have tourists to fall back on and the fact that an "alternative" culture like Berlin bodes well for our odds.

I am considering a move to Berlin in the future but not sure. Depending on Brexit I am looking more towards the England direction.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (09-20-2016 10:46 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Good data sheet. Its amazing you got into so many places while ISO had alot of trouble it seemed. You really need to do your research on Berlin before you go.

I was only out for one night in Berlin and with a girl so I can't compare your info to mine.

I went to "AVENUE" AND "THE PEARL"... BOTH had VIP tables and Bottle Service. I guess on the more upscale side.

Walking along the street for many miles I wouldn't say I saw alot of brothers with hot girls (maybe 2). I would also call the average German girl a 6.

I also want to go back as well to do more research on the city. I recommend Berlin for brothers because its not a 100% German city like some of the others so if you are striking out with German chicks you still have tourists to fall back on and the fact that an "alternative" culture like Berlin bodes well for our odds.

I am considering a move to Berlin in the future but not sure. Depending on Brexit I am looking more towards the England direction.

The most upscale club I went to was Bricks. I dd not see any VIP or bottle service their or any other club I went to. Plus everyone I asked about VIP had no idea what I was talking about. So it does not seem to be common place in Berlin.

I would say when you look at German women keep in mind most walk around without makeup or their hair being professionally done. While most women in the US do. It took me a few days to account for this. I also noticed they all have clear complexions and better skin. So if you account for of that I would say that most (51%) are solid 7s. I

I heard about Avenue, as well as WaterGate, Berghain etc. I would like to check these clubs out on another visit.

Why on earth would you live in that dump when you could live in any other Eastern European country like Ukraine or Russia instead? It just blows my mind - all this information from Rooshv and others, and these people are still WASTING their lives with ugly and manly Western women.

I lived in Berlin for 7 months - Biggest regret of my life to say the least! My least favourite city. Will never go back.

Any people reading this, if you find yourself in Berlin, locate the nearest airport and fly to any Eastern European city, it is 1000X better than Berlin or any city in the Western World.

DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE EATING MCDONALD'S IF YOU COULD EAT ORGANIC FOOD INSTEAD!!

Quote: (10-09-2016 06:17 AM)oscarwalde Wrote:  

Why on earth would you live in that dump when you could live in any other Eastern European country like Ukraine or Russia instead? It just blows my mind - all this information from Rooshv and others, and these people are still WASTING their lives with ugly and manly Western women.

I lived in Berlin for 7 months - Biggest regret of my life to say the least! My least favourite city. Will never go back.

Any people reading this, if you find yourself in Berlin, locate the nearest airport and fly to any Eastern European city, it is 1000X better than Berlin or any city in the Western World.

Well instead of just ranting that its so bad make some valid points as to why its so bad. I would love to hear an objective opinion as to why your 7 months there was the worst decision you made in your life.

Sounds like you have more experience about Berlin than most on here. What happened?

FYI: Eastern Europe is on my radar big time for 2017.

thread-59335.html

Quote: (10-09-2016 06:17 AM)oscarwalde Wrote:  

oscarwalde I assume you didnt read my datasheet before leaving your comment.

When forum members travel we often have different experiences, this leads to different opinions about places to travel. This is due to several factors, bank roll, game level, looks, ethnicity, language skills, time of travel etc.

Instead of making the claim that Eastern European cities are 1000x better than Berlin. You should right up data sheets explaining what your experiences were in Berlin as well as the other cities you have traveled to. In those datasheets you can provide detailed information why you feel one city is better than another.

Thanks OP. I'm off to Berlin tomorrow and appreciate the time and detail you put into your trip report.

Please make sure you report back results!!!

thread-59335.html

Quote: (10-11-2016 10:38 PM)enfuego Wrote:  

Thanks OP. I'm off to Berlin tomorrow and appreciate the time and detail you put into your trip report.

enfuego If I could do my trip over. I would do the following.

Get a weekly metro pass ticket. It is cheaper than a getting day tickets.

Stay at the Circus Hostel.

Weekdays Mon - Thurs. Day Game at Rosenthaler Platz and Alexander Platz. Late afternoon 4pm head to Yaam (Young Arfican Arts Market), not to be confused with the restaurant called Yam. Then head to Klunker Kranich around 7:30pm. FYI Klunker Kranich is the best place in Berlin not only to pick girls up but also for dates or a great place to venue change to. Tuesday night hit up Edelwiess. The club situation during the week is tough since you have to know what night to go to what club. However I recommend finding out the best nights for Watergate, Sisyphos, Chalet and Club Der Visionare.

Fri Night - Sun Day The weekend gives you endless options. I still recommend checking out either Yaam or Klunker Kranich early Fri and Sat evening. You can meet girls there then make plans to see them later at a club. On the weekends Klunker Kranich gets pretty packed. Try to be there no later than 7:30pm. Same recommendations as before for clubs for the weekend. However I think it is worth you time to hit up Kitty Cheng bar at Rosenthaler Platz. The place is small but it looks like girls go there specifically looking for chocolate. Sat day game, Golitzer Park and K dam. Sunday Day Game Mauer Park.

I hope that helps you slay some Berliners!!! If you need anymore info just ask or PM me.

Quote: (10-11-2016 10:38 PM)enfuego Wrote:  

Bouncers will ask you for your passport when you are about to get into the club.

So make sure you carry your passport with you at all times.

So I had a very fun four nights in Berlin. My experiences were very similar to the OP's - lots of mistakes, but enjoyable nonetheless. As a late-30s white guy, I don't think that I had any special edge. Unlike elsewhere in Germany like Cologne, saying I was from NYC barely elicited any reaction at all. A few observations:

Outside of summer, Berlin is a cold, grey place. Be careful on the advice that you receive regarding places that may rock during the summer (i.e., Krunker Kranich with its outdoor space). No disrespect to the OP, but it's a different type of game for the remaining nine months of the year. I'm sure that Berlin is rocking in the summer though and I heard about several outdoor clubs that sounded fun. Tinder got me nowhere, so I relied on night game, which I'll describe below.

I stayed in Friedrichshain - Kinda like the East Village or Williamsburg of East Berlin. Used to be very artsy but has gentrified. Some of the remaining squats are interesting. The people living in the squats don't like new arrivals and the graffiti on their houses lets you know. It is very convenient to many clubs. Since Berlin is a rather sprawling city, I would recommend staying in this neighborhood. Outside of game, I recommend the DDR museum, the Stasi museum, Museum Island, Potsdam, and the area around Brandenburg Gate. The East Side Gallery (graffitied remnants of the Berlin Wall) is pretty cool.

Thursday Night - shockingly dead. I went to Süß War Gestern and met a group of New Yorkers but couldn't isolate. I then tried Watergate but it was closed. Ended up at some club nearby that sucked. I met some Swiss and we tried an afterhours called Rizek and got rejected. Pretty beat from my flight, I called it a night.

Friday night - after doing touristy stuff during the day, I went to KitKat Club. OP deserves mad props for this one. There are girls dancing around topless and most of the competition is gay. However, some girls are just there to dance and I struggled to differentiate. I was also incredibly high on E, so my game was off, but it was truly fun. I ended up messing around with an topless Aussie before her girlfriend got jealous. Left at 8 in the morning. Quality was not the best though, which was a consistent theme in Berlin.

Saturday night - I slept all day as the drugs fucked with my system. Tried to get into Berghain but failed. Picked up a group of Koreans in the line and we went to Watergate. The cute one kept playing responsible friend as one of the other girls kept disappearing. They finally left, only for the disappearing girl to reappear. I should have hit that there but was playing the long game on the cute girl. Other girls in the club just weren't that receptive or particularly attractive. Took some E again and partied until 10 am.

Sunday night. Went out with the cute Korean, who surprised me by showing up with a friend. We went to Crack Bellmer, which was a cool venue and had swing night. From there we bounced to Cassiopeia, which was Reggae night and sucked. Almost nobody there. Afterward, we went to Suicide Circus, which was hopping. Finally isolated the cute Korean girl outside but couldn't get her home. It was freezing, so she had to decide fast and I was surprised to strike out as she had been signaling otherwise all night. The rest of Suicide Circus was still good, especially for a Sunday, but at that point I was running on fumes and finally bailed.

In summary, Berlin is a very interesting city and has a great club scene. Game was a secondary goal for me (I was just back from Thailand), so I was nowhere near as aggressive as I should have been, made worse by recreational drug usage. I've had more success elsewhere in Germany but frankly both quality and ease of close have been consistently subpar. I'm glad I made the trip and the OP's advice was terrific. That said, my next trip is back to South America or Asia.

Seems like Berlin is a real uphill battle. This is the 3rd datasheet ive read recently and noone has closed a single thing during their time there.

As I have previously said Germany is tricky when it comes to quality of girls. If you don't know EXACTLY where to go and when.. the quality issue can and will pop up.

Enfuego I live in Cologne and yes the NYC thing will elicit a wow from the girls but it not that easy to convert that to anything.

In Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Cologne its fairly easy to high quality girls. High end nightclubs (bottle service, suit, etc etc) with tight doors. I am sure this applies for Munich as well.

I want to give Berlin a try solo (last time i was with a girl) but I'm pretty sick of German girls and not motivated to travel to another city to speak yet again to more German girls.

thread-59335.html

Quote: (10-24-2016 05:42 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Seems like Berlin is a real uphill battle. This is the 3rd datasheet ive read recently and noone has closed a single thing during their time there.

As I have previously said Germany is tricky when it comes to quality of girls. If you don't know EXACTLY where to go and when.. the quality issue can and will pop up.

Enfuego I live in Cologne and yes the NYC thing will elicit a wow from the girls but it not that easy to convert that to anything.

In Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Cologne its fairly easy to high quality girls. High end nightclubs (bottle service, suit, etc etc) with tight doors. I am sure this applies for Munich as well.

I want to give Berlin a try solo (last time i was with a girl) but I'm pretty sick of German girls and not motivated to travel to another city to speak yet again to more German girls.

kirdisel half of Berlin is not ethnic German. Most of the women I encountered in Berlin were not from Berlin or even German.

I was planning to head back in April. However Enfuego echoed the same thing my German friends in Berlin told me. Not to come back until July. They told me April was still winter and would not be fun.

Fyi I met up with and closed the girl I met in Golitzer park. We met up in Miami so I dont know if that counts? I was also able to connect with another girl I met in Mauer park through linkedin. That girl really was into me. Had I tested her number on the spot. I probably could made something happen.

In both cases they are fine ass mulattoes. So Berlin aint all bad. I def need to tighten up my game. I will be back in July, maybe I will swing by Colonge and say whats up.