rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Morbid Obese Woman Weighing 700 lbs wants to reach 1000 lbs

Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...UNNEL.html

Video included.

Quote:Quote:

'I won't stop until I'm too fat to move': Morbidly obese model who dreams of weighing 1000lb eats 8,000 calories a day - and loves being fed through a FUNNEL by her boyfriend

Quote:Quote:

An obese model who is paid by men to eat wants to pile on a further 300lbs (21 stone) to become the world's fattest woman and be completely immobile.

Monica Riley, 27, from Fort Worth, Texas, already tips the scales at 700lb (50 stone) but dreams of being too tat to move and is working towards hitting 1,000lb so that she feels like a 'queen'.

Her feeder boyfriend Sid Riley, 25, whose surname she has taken despite not being married, spends his days cooking Monica meals and even feeding her 3,500 calorie shakes lavished with double cream through a funnel.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z4JfrQqp3Y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thread worthy?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Trigger warning!

I'm the King of Beijing!

But what's the Subreddit where we can watch her eat?

Fat people thread

Sounds like they both have some mental disorders. If it wasn't this they'd probably have a bunch of starving pets laying around the house.

This is some poor-man Dubai porta potty level shit!

She calls herself a model, yet she can't really move. What the fuck is she supposed to model then? Weight scales?!!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

What are the bets that she's on SSI and will be demanding the taxpayers fit her medical bills when she finally has a stroke?

She never did clarify what type of model she is. I think I found some of her work.

[Image: Heifer-Logo.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Fat+Kid+at+McDonald%27s+-+It%27s+OK+Bro+...ulking.jpg]

Why did I initially think it'd be a British thing?????

Everything is bigger in Texas.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Can't wait to hear about her "sad story" and being a "victim" when she dies.

There one thing for sure, her hamster going to get shape with logical loops she running in her head.

johnbozz = If my wife is 700lbs but wants to get fatter, should I feed her?

More like congestive heart failure, will get to her first. Human heart is adaptive to work in certain parameters, her increase weight puts more work on heart to pump blood to all that fat. Then she get her stroke when her heart becomes to weak to pump blood to degree that blood starts to clot and form emboli that will hopeful kill her.

Trigger warning:

He probably has to bang her belly button since he can't deadlift enough weight to get past her gut.

This woman has a boyfriend? And you wonder why the dating market is fucked up as it is now.

The real kicker is in the interview she says if her boyfriend left, she could easily find another man but "it would really suck." She is probably right, too.

The thirst is biblical.

"One of the things Monica says she is looking forward to is getting a bed with a built in toilet which Sid will have to empty"

Relationship goals...

WNB

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Quote: (09-08-2016 12:49 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

The real kicker is in the interview she says if her boyfriend left, she could easily find another man but "it would really suck." She is probably right, too.

The thirst is biblical.

She must have a cool billion dollars stashed somewhere from her wealthy Texas wildcatter grandpa and some dude hoping he'll cash out somehow on her impending death. I think that may be the ONLY possible reason any man would want to come within 100 feet of this beast.

Quote: (09-08-2016 10:14 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

She calls herself a model, yet she can't really move. What the fuck is she supposed to model then? Weight scales?!!

By "model" she apparently means that she earns her living by taking photos of herself requested by online chubby chasers.

It's obviously a fetish for her and her boyfriend as well, but this is also the logical conclusion of "it's my body, my life, I'll do what I want with it". It reminds me of bug chasers (getting HIV on purpose), deaf parents who try for a deaf kid (aborting fetuses without deafness gene), elective amputations (feel like they shouldn't have legs), sex-reassignment surgery (transgender). None of this should be celebrated or supported in any way, but isn't what she's doing on a continuum with someone who pursues a dangerous career or hobby? In the video they said "at least she'd die doing what she loved," which is exactly what you hear about extreme mountaineering.

UPDATE: In the video she explains her attraction to becoming immobile: she'll have to waited on hand and foot by her boyfriend, just like a queen. (Obesity was once an indicator of wealth, she notes.) She's looking for proof that she's valued.

On the plus side, with her lack of mobility, adjusting the shutter speed & direction of the video camera lenses won't be a problem. [Image: puke.gif]