rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat people thread

Fat people thread

I can't believe we don't have an official fat people thread, so I would like to start it off with this picture of "plus size" model Tess Holliday having a meetup with her fans:

[Image: attachment.jpg26789]   

Would you forklift?

Fat people thread

haha, I can see two chubby-chasers where is Valdo style

Deus vult!

Fat people thread

Ha... that's funny, all of her 'fans' also seem to be 'plus sized'. Weird that isn't it?

Fat people thread

An amateur. This girl is the real thing (gay lap friend and beta orbiter included at no extra price).

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Fat people thread

The new normal.

Fat people thread

Which one is the model?

Fat people thread

I actually have a great for this. Saw this swiping on OKC a couple days ago:

[Image: attachment.jpg26788]   

Fat people thread

Here's a gif of her having to enlist the aid of a half dozen other hamplanets in order to stand up:

[Image: tess-munster-fat-activist.gif]

She's under 30 years old. Let that fact sink in.

Fat people thread

Looks like /r/fatlogic has yet to be banned. Here's a hamplanet story about this "model" in question:

Quote:/r/fatlogic Wrote:

I really hope this is the right place for this and I've formatted this correctly...I went "hiking" with Tess Munster

Sorry I've been a long time lurker of r/fatpeoplestories and have never posted. I think this sub may be a little more appropriate because the subject actually is "famous" overweight person. If not please let me know. Also please let me know if the imgur stuff is not correct, its my first time uploading and I was extra cautious to remove any personal info.

I live in Chatsworth, CA which is part of the greater Los Angeles area. I had some guests (married couple, 10 year old son) from back east and one of the main things they wanted to do was do the hike to Mt Lee (as we know it here, but better known as the Hollywood sign). The "hike" itself is barely worth mentioning...its a paved road (but with some potholes and lots of broken asphalt) called Mt Lee Drive that is open to pedestrians.

The most significant part of the day was the person we affectionately started calling the "whiner." She and her hiking partner (we assumed boyfriend) had started out ahead of us so as we came up on them this woman was bellyaching a blue streak. It was too hot (it was pretty warm), she didn't have the right shoes, her yoga pants were too tight and on and on. As we were overtaking the couple what I noticed immediately was how well made up this girl was (as well as how heavy she was). The guy was doing his best to coax her along but it was clear as day that she did not want to be on the hike. We passed them but heard her whining and moaning for a good 5-10 minutes as we spread some distance between them and us.

We got to the top did our cursory looks out into the Los Angeles basin and the reservoir and started our way back down as it was getting a little late and everyone was getting hungry. Maybe a mile from the top we passed the couple again and it sounded like the girl had been on a constant soundtrack of complaining since we had passed them a couple hours before...she was still going full steam on the complaining. We said hello, the guy gave us a wave, she gave us a very dirty look.

Maybe 20ish minutes after that, my friends' 10 year old suddenly realized that he had left his Ipad somewhere...probably at the top. We talked it over for a second and I decided that I would run/walk as quickly as I could back to the top and hope his Ipad was still there and they would head down looking at our break spots to see if they could find it.

As I came around the corner, I came upon what was clearly a planned photo shoot (although with a smartphone) with the guy and the "whiner." I laughed under my breath because the sight was so ridiculous. She was posing, doing her absolute best to look like a model (and failing miserably in my amateur estimation). In the time it took me to pass them, get to where we had sat down, the must have taken 2 dozen pictures.

Luckily, the IPad was there, I texted my friends that I found it. The sun was now going down and Mt Lee does have its share of rattlesnakes so my focus was getting back to the parking area snake bite free. That was essentially the end of the hike and the story.

until I saw this picture on facebook:

[Image: JDtJp2p.jpg]
http://imgur.com/JDtJp2p

With the associated caption: "This is Tess Munster. She did the entire hike to the Hollywood Sign in one day. If you think fat people can't be healthy you need expand your mind, not ask us to shrink our waistlines."

I was absolutely blown away because I am certain that was the girl. The time of day lines up as well as the body type, and the outfit and the hairstyle is exactly as I remember it. I even remember her posing with the water bottle as I was passing her. I would think I'm behind the guy when this was being taken or just out of view around the corner to her right on my way back down.

Yes, she did make it to the top but its a 4ish mile walk on a paved road. I'm not sure if she is the one putting it out there that it "normally" requires a multi-day trek or someone using her picture to make a point. What I can say with absolute certainty is that if it is her (and I'm 99% certain), this was no easy walk for her and she didn't handle it with the grace of gazelle.

Hope this isn't to fathate-ish and somewhat entertaining. If it breaks and sub rules, let me know and I'll take it down.

edit: this was back in the very first part of September

http://www.reddit.com/r/fatlogic/comment..._for_this/

Fat people thread

I HATE FAT PEOPLE!!!

Fat people thread

I hate fat women because they have bigger arms then me...

Fat people thread

Fat people on scooters are always hilarious. #merica

[Image: rascalsduo-450x337.jpg]

[Image: america_is_home_to_the_scooter_640_26.jpg]

[Image: article-0-11E1DE5B000005DC-95_634x539.jpg]

[Image: file.php?2,file=18691,filename=ms3.jpg]

[Image: fat-guy-on-a-scooter.jpg]

[Image: a6RVZxh.jpg]

Eye bleach:

[Image: middle_1397916215.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Fat people thread

It's hard to have sex with fat girls. It's hard to thrust into their sluice box, because their chubby legs get in the way.

It's never a satisfying experience.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Fat people thread

These morbidly obese women are demanding to be thought of as a model. Isn't that the epitome of narcissism? What if a comparable man did this?

Anyway, I found the same pic from a different angle:

[Image: attachment.jpg26790]   

Fat people thread

Quote: (06-14-2015 10:47 AM)CRR Wrote:  

These morbidly obese women are demanding to be thought of as a model. Isn't that the epitome of narcissism? What if a comparable man did this?

Anyway, I found the same pic from a different angle:

This comparison is an insult to cows everywhere.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Fat people thread

I'm sure you guys will appreciate this graceful creature's performance.

The following comment says it all, though:

[Image: qolXCf0.png]

Fat people thread

Thread needs a warning, it triggered my gag reflex.

Fat people thread

The cows are thinner and in better shape than Tess Monster.

Fat people thread

[Image: fat-girl-fast-food.jpg]

[Image: what-is-wrong-with-these-fat-girls1.jpg?w=440&h=502]

[Image: are-you-hungry.jpg]

[Image: ff9f0_ORIG-imagesCAJO2NBU.jpg]

[Image: That-Moment-When-You-Get-To-The-Buffet.jpg]

Fat people thread

Quote: (06-14-2015 09:52 AM)Professor Fox Wrote:  

Here's a gif of her having to enlist the aid of a half dozen other hamplanets in order to stand up:

[Image: tess-munster-fat-activist.gif]

She's under 30 years old. Let that fact sink in.

Rep point for adding to my lexicon while shaming a fattie.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Fat people thread

Quote: (06-14-2015 09:40 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Would you forklift?

No, I think they've already lifted the fork enough.

Fat people thread

Quote: (06-14-2015 11:44 AM)vinman Wrote:  

Rep point for adding to my lexicon while shaming a fattie.

Thanks, but I can't take too much credit. These terms were popularized by misc and fatpeoplehate.

[Image: gnE1T5e.png?1]

[Image: CiywonW.png?1]

[Image: 0sEZKW0.png?1]

Fat people thread

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Fat people thread

When I"m in a work camp cafeteria, I have the habit of checking out what others are eating and its no wonder that fat people are fat, they eat like shit. The camp cafeteria is like a buffet and there's plenty of options, a mix of healthy and not-so-healthy, there's a couple of obese dudes I've been plate watching lately and every time there's poutine or onion rings these guys get them, sometimes they even poutine their onion rings!

Fat people thread