rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki report - live 2016

After studying the reports and data sheets on the forum for a while I decided to go on a flag mission to Helsinki and hopefully give some value back . This is my first report so please excuse any protocol failures ?

Plan is to post a few notes for anyone that's interested or if anyone has any additional Intel or advice it would be greatly appreciated !

About me :
Tall , athletic build , early 30s , blonde hair blue eyes , game level : intermediate / advanced. I tend to run contrary game and focus on bars but can adapt to club game if forced too [Image: undecided.gif]

So far ...

Flew in today from London and have just got settled in citykoti apartments ( thanks roosh ) and went for a wander into town . The kampii shopping centre is well documented on here so there's not too much to add but so far I'm pleasantly surprised at the talent walking around . My initial fears of landing in a sea of chubby hipsters have so far not been released , in fact there are a few stunners going about their business and also pushing Prams ([Image: undecided.gif]) .
I'm seeing a lot of blondes and a sprinkling of brunettes , most look local and there doesn't seem to be hordes of immigrants or undesirables ( yet ).

I'm not a day gamer as such but I've done some basic tourist style questions and so far the data sheets are accurate , polite answers and generally help full .
Noticing MAJOR smart phone addiction .. See a hotty or a set and there's a 90% chance they are glued to whatever sole destroying app is currently on trend . Im not complaining ( yet ) as the talent seems to be out there .

The city itself strikes me as being quite quiet ( noise wise ) which is pleasant , no major hubbub or traffic noise ( there is of course traffic ) but I will explore more .

One thing - I'm getting spoken to in Finnish before I open my mouth .. Thought has crossed my find that maybe I look a bit too local ( appearance wise ) I hope this won't cock block me later as I get the impression the girls want foreign cock ?

Plan is too chill for a few hours , research some venues them head out ... The flag is the goal .. I'm here for until Sunday so hopefully I'll get it done ??

Any tips or pointers for a Tuesday night would be great .. More to follow

Blonde hair and blue eyes probs makes you look somewhat Finnish. A large part of Finnish guys are like that, it's a stereotype for us. Just speak English, you'll be fine. Especially if you have an accent. Finnish chicks are more than ok with foreign men. There's a bunch of bars in Helsinki where young professionals and students go for beers on weeknights, I don't know if Tuesday is the best night for it though. University semesters have begun last week though, so that might increase your chances. It's party season and pussy is cheap as chickenshit.

??? thanks for the heads up - I'll get out and have a look this evening. Are those young professional bars you mention already covered in other data sheets on here ?
Cheers

??? thanks for the heads up - I'll get out and have a look this evening. Are those young professional bars you mention already covered in other data sheets on here ?
Cheers

Welcome! Its always good to have people giving back with their own threads. There's a few big datasheets on Helsinki that've been posted over the years, it'd probably worth having a search and reading them to see if you can get some bar recommendations. Most of them are from a few years ago though so may be a bit hit and miss by this stage.

From what I remember reading Wednesday is the big student night, and the weekend is obviously busy. Tues&Thurs are the quiet nights. So you mightn't have a great time tonight but at least you can get your bearings and be ready to go tomorrow night.

Its a city that has a very positive rep on the forum so I'll be curious to hear what its like currently - do keep us updated.

Hey , yeh just got back to the flat and that seems to be the general vibe . I'll have another look tmrw , tonight is pretty dead although there is still some talent around . Cheers

PS word on the street is Tiger is now closed. Milli looked dead but then there were some people falling out of it at around 4 . Went to Namu .. 4 hot chicks and a group of guys dancing like girls... Fail . Report back tmrw

PS word on the street is Tiger is now closed. Milli looked dead but then there were some people falling out of it at around 4 . Went to Namu .. 4 hot chicks and a group of guys dancing like girls... Fail . Report back tmrw

Hey , yeh just got back to the flat and that seems to be the general vibe . I'll have another look tmrw , tonight is pretty dead although there is still some talent around . Cheers

Welcome to the Forum Rod. Looking forward to hear about your adventures. I think your making a mistake about daygame but, thats just my opinion. Helsinki is definitely a place I want to checkout in the near future. I myself am tall brown hair with green eyes. Think I would do well there. Good luck and keep us posted.

I was thinking about Helsinki too for September, but read some negative reviews and changed my mind. Our profiles our different, I'm Mediterranean, but will keep an eye on your posts to see how the general atmosphere is right now, as there are no recent reports on the forum.
Good luck, man. Maybe you should use some online game to to speed up the process of getting your Finnish flag?
I still can't forget that Finnish girl I met in London a year ago and really blew my mind.

Hi

My head hurts this morning , hung over lol
Some Intel - met an English guy who is half Finnish last night and his Finnish mate , chatting game with those two was quite interesting . Both said day game is pretty pointless as fins just don't do 'small talk ' .. You'll get straight short answers and not a lot else . The local guy even said that . Anyway ,.. Their advice seemed to reflect the other datasheets, go out , get hammered and do direct approaches on drunk girls . That's it. Very similar to what I witnessed in Iceland .

One tip from the English / Finnish guy was Goto Aussie bar or Aussie club as the girls that go there are looking for foreign cock .. So much so that apparently the some local dudes go there and try to put on English / American accents to bang chicks . I'll check that out .

Drank too much last night . Need to lose the hangover and have a wander .

Hi

My head hurts this morning , hung over lol
Some Intel - met an English guy who is half Finnish last night and his Finnish mate , chatting game with those two was quite interesting . Both said day game is pretty pointless as fins just don't do 'small talk ' .. You'll get straight short answers and not a lot else . The local guy even said that . Anyway ,.. Their advice seemed to reflect the other datasheets, go out , get hammered and do direct approaches on drunk girls . That's it. Very similar to what I witnessed in Iceland .

One tip from the English / Finnish guy was Goto Aussie bar or Aussie club as the girls that go there are looking for foreign cock .. So much so that apparently the some local dudes go there and try to put on English / American accents to bang chicks . I'll check that out .

Drank too much last night . Need to lose the hangover and have a wander .

Right ...

Got out the house and went for a wander , focusing on being a perve and there's a lot Perve at ??
Hitler would be proud .. Blonde chicks with good skin , blue eyes and nice bodies . Noticing a few eastern block looking girls as well .. All good .
If you can crack the social code with day game you would have a field day here it seems .

Star bucks was a site to behold .. Groups of college chicks smashing away on Macs etc.

If someone can tell me how to reduce the image size of pictures on an iPhone I will try posting some .. Also , I'm double posting for some reason .. Apologise.. How do I stop that ?

Rod, what's with the double posting?

Looking forward to how it turns out. Finnish girls are always on the lookout for foreign cock but only if they're drunk.

Cobra - yeh I'm pretty crap with technology .. Don't know why it's double posting ..

Cobra - yeh I'm pretty crap with technology .. Don't know why it's double posting ..

It usually happens if your connection is a little slow and you hit the 'Post Reply' button multiple times.

Good luck in your gaming tonight!

Zatara- yeh the Internet is a bit sketchy here so sorry for the technical faults .

Just got in from looking around ,don't want to repeat myself but I'm very happy with what I see. If you're coming from the u.k and you like blonde Scando looking girls that dress nice then I'm confident you won't be disappointed .sure there's few fatties but not in any large numbers during the day anyway . Be interesting to see what comes out tonight .
Don't come here if you like chocolates and ghetto booties..the only ones I've see to date are blatant street hookers.
Again if someone can advise on reducing the image sizes I can post some pictures

Don't worry about it!

Your best bet might be to upload them to imgur and just post the link to the image.

http://imgur.com/

Wednesday nights should be good in Helsinki, they call it little Wednesday there as they do it a lot of countries. Namu is terrible even on the weekends, I would avoid. I read guy here had success there and was raving about it but when I was there it had a really bad crowd & very few actual Finish people.

Places you are going to have the best success, as outlined earlier are places where Finnish go to mingle with foreign guys. So Milliklubi, Molly Malone's, the Aussies bar and club. I would stick to these depending on the time you have there.

Another area which is cool to check out is Kallio, but it is not good for pulling. Loads of bars, but everyone is seated in groups.

This is one thing I have noticed a lot while travelling, these bars and clubs that are all seated. How does one approach if at all in those environments?

Wednesday night report -

Headed out to Aussie bar around 11.30 .. Not much going on in there , few sets of 5-6's , ended up chatting to some but was hard work .
Left there and went further down into town. . It's weird there's people out but no where seems to be busy . There's a lot of students out for some celebration at the moment but it's skool disco / amateur hour . Asked a few chicks where's good and had mixed responses .. Some
Don't even answer when you ask for a lighter they just give it to you and walk off .. Go figure .
Anyway , went to Vatican .. Few groups of students but again skool disco vibe / not worth it . Went to le bonk .. Busy ! Students again .. Average age 17-18 but lots of eye candy . Chatting to some dudes confirms what the datasheets say .. They simply don't do small chat / banter .. Had a dude telling me that but they are keen to practice their English .
So , I'm probably the oldest guy in the club .. Did the rounds and ended up gaming a HB8 at the bar .. Very nice .. Downside she's the only sober one in the club , anyway still good to try .. Classic semi cock block situation evolved with her mate being the drunken slut ( 5) and her being 'concerned ' for her etc. Long story short , got the number , ran nice guy game and have arranged a meet tmrw .. We'll see what happens .
Summary : strange night , maybe I'm
Off form but it doesn't seem to be as easy as mentioned in previous reports .. I think it could be a lot down to the student crowd being in 'part mode ' but very social circle . Haven't seen any 25+ people out and nowhere seems to be busy then again it is midweek.
Haven't made it into milli yet that's my reserve card.
PLUS SIDE : chicks have told me ( and this confirms what we know ) that they think Finnish guys are ' tacky '.. Basically they are childish and cheesy and annoying . Which seems
To be true . I think the key is run mild alpha game and be mr. Cool and take it from there.
So .. But frustrating so far , lots of hot girls
During the day and some ( young ) cuties at night but no easy action yet [Image: undecided.gif]
See what happens tmrw with the 8 and at the weekend

Btw I don't look my age I look 2o's ..don't normally get called out on it so am
Quite comfortable gaming younger chicks :-)

When I took that Finnish girl out in London and tried to get her drunk, I ended up being drunk myself after 10 beers(she didn't like spirits). I run drunk game and she got angry, cos I tried to kiss her. After 10 beers, she was still sober.