rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet Veronica.

Meet Veronica.

This is another gem from Total Sorority Move.

Meet Veronica. She's had rules for dating men since she was 13. These rules didn't work out so well.

Quote:Quote:

•A guy must text me first three times before I text him first once.
He needs to know you’re interested, but he needs to be more interested and put in the effort.
Don’t sleep with guys you like, only with guys you don’t like.
Counterintuitive, but the guys you don’t like are fine just to use for sex. It’s the guys you do like who you need to test out and see if they stick around.
•Have a roster.
You know what makes you cool? Seeming unavailable. You know what makes you seem unavailable? Actually being unavailable. While it sounds slutty, having a back-up bro actually makes you more desirable to both (or all) dudes, because you don’t need any of them.
•Never EVER tell them how you feel or GOD FORBID ask them how they feel.
The “what is this” conversation is the kiss of death. It will scare them away, and you do not want to be scary. You are the casual, cool girl, who doesn’t care what happens, which is how to make guys love you.

Standard girlpower fiction here. Women can't game the way men can.

I’m a chronically single 27-year-old (I know that’s like a thousand in sorority girl years), accidentally career-oriented gal. Not a smoke, but cute. Fun and flirty, at least in photos. And only slightly Facetuned.

"Chronically single" at 27. Was there a time when that wasn't the case? Turns out, yes.

There was one time in my life when ... I was drunk 60% of the time, ... my inhibitions were so low. That was college.

College me was a fucking disaster. She looked terrible. She dressed like shit. And she was literally an insane person. Though most of her decisions were fueled by alcohol, she broke all the dating rules. She texted guys “come over” with like seven Rs, and invited them out with no hesitation. She slept with them too soon, drunkenly told them “I’d want to date you if I felt like dating anyone” and went on like two formal dates in two years, one of which was to a bagel shop, and I don’t even remember if he paid. And you know what…? She fucking pulled.

I won’t lie to you. I thought my behavior was crazy, even at the time. I woke up humiliated, like three times a week. But I also had a steady stream of guys in my life. And I don’t just mean my flavor of the week didn’t run for the hills. I mean I had options, a concept that is foreign to me now. And to be honest, even though I pestered them and got ratchet, and maybe a little bit thirsty, these guys liked me.

Here we see the time in her life when she was still single but had a lot of interested guys. This was when she was the town bike in college. She regularly banged 3 dudes a week with no dating, no courtship and no commitment. But she was sure the men really liked her as a person, not just a free vagina. Let's read on.

We spent mornings together with no rush out of the house. We got breakfast, and bullshitted with each other’s roommates, and they always drove me home themselves. We went to date functions with one another. We sent texts to say “this reminded me of you.” And we talked about life. And it wasn’t awkward when we ran into each other on the street. We were just a couple-a crazy kiddos partying and having regular sex. And while they weren’t long-lasting friendships, and certainly not serious relationships, I’d chill with any of them if I ran into them now.

See? The guys had breakfast with her, texted her and drove her home, they MUST have liked her. Little did she realize these guys were just putting in minimum effort to keep the plate spinning.

How did she get guys to stick around, while I have trouble getting a third date? And I think it’s because, for better or for worse, she made it happen herself. He didn’t have to start out liking her, because her vagina was like a venus fly trap, and once they were in there, they couldn’t help but realize she was kind of cool. If she wanted to see a guy, she told them so and she didn’t give a fuck if that meant he “just wasn’t that into her.”.

She's got it figured out a little bit here - sex was payment for guys texting her back. Now, she wants to wait for sex and guys aren't willing to stick around. The conclusion she refuses to acknowledge yet is why. Is it just because she won't have sex right away? Surely not, there are plenty of women who wait, yet still have men willing to date.

The reason she'll probably never admit is that sex was all she ever had to offer. A quick bang was effective - it never got her a date, but it did get her attention - and attention is the fuel of the modern woman. She never took the time to cultivate the skills men value so she's stuck at 27 with no prospects, aging into a cat lady.

According to the article, she recently lost weight. Pics in the link
http://totalsororitymove.com/i-pulled-so...-i-do-now/

Meet Veronica.

More of a Betty (albeit one about to hit the wall).

Veronica had money.

The definition of hilarity is chicks like this trying to tie down a beta while pretending not to know which is the business end of a dick.

"Oh, gee! Oral? Well I guess I could try... Am I supposed to use my teeth?" [Image: lol.gif]

p.s. Christ. How do you get post-birth body without actually giving birth?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Meet Veronica.

Quote: (09-06-2016 03:31 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

More of a Betty (albeit one about to hit the wall).

Veronica had money.

The definition of hilarity is chicks like this trying to tie down a beta while pretending not to know which is the business end of a dick.

"Oh, gee! Oral? Well I guess I could try... Am I supposed to use my teeth?" [Image: lol.gif]

She says: Oral? That's not the girl I am anymore. Let's take things slow and maybe after a few months...

Then trails off as he exits through a dude-shaped hole in the door.

Meet Veronica.

Sounds like a female hamstered up version of being a chick player. Except what they don't realize is at the end of the day they're still miserable.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Meet Veronica.

Quote: (09-06-2016 02:50 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

•Never EVER tell them how you feel or GOD FORBID ask them how they feel.
The “what is this” conversation is the kiss of death. It will scare them away, and you do not want to be scary. You are the casual, cool girl, who doesn’t care what happens, which is how to make guys love you.

"In their hearts they want simply one thing most of all: that no one hurt them. Thus do they anticipate every one's wishes and do well to every
one.

That, however, is cowardice, though it be called 'virtue.'" - Nietzsche

Something that annoys me about a lot of the younger crowd (and especially hipsters who say lots of things 'ironically') is that they put up a false front because they are so scared of being hurt.

If you're too scared to face rejection in trying to have something real, then you probably won't have something real, and you'll just pass time and get older.

Edit: She doesn't seem like a bad person though, she seems kind of fun. Just someone who would have benefitted from listening more to her grandmother

Meet Veronica.

A chronically single pre-wall chubby chick writing dating rules for women?

What's next, a chronically obese woman writing diet and training rules for everyone?

Meet Veronica.

Basic CC, hamster script. Nothing new.

Carry on.

Meet Veronica.

This is the truth, all the need to do is retitle it "The rules for being a 27 year old, single, jaded cunt that will never again be happy with her life, even if she gets married". This chick is a female Uncle Rico and will be that way until her death.

[Image: 2jzcPfVw.png]

especially the time machine part

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Meet Veronica.

Every American woman's instagram in 3 photos

[Image: 7b91d0b3a78c054adc922e36098e15df.png]

[Image: f4a0636ad6d0a7ff7db56df3b99bfec8.png]

[Image: 0d009583048e3a0f31ce1750a860f6b4.png]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Meet Veronica.

Quote: (09-06-2016 08:03 AM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

Every American woman's instagram in 3 photos

[Image: 7b91d0b3a78c054adc922e36098e15df.png]

[Image: f4a0636ad6d0a7ff7db56df3b99bfec8.png]

[Image: 0d009583048e3a0f31ce1750a860f6b4.png]

100% guaranteed stinky vagina

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Meet Veronica.

Proposed retitle: Ex-Sorority Slore Gives Slut-Sustaining Suggestions

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Meet Veronica.

Quote: (09-06-2016 03:31 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Ever since I read that story in I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell where Tucker Max had a slut come over to his house to blow him right before she went on a conventional date I've never come to a bad end by assuming most women to be slutty and untrustworthy.

p.s. Christ. How do you get post-birth body without actually giving birth?

I've banged 30 something single moms with tighter, hotter bodies than this vapid, lazy sloot.

Meet Veronica.

Fuck, this thread is depressing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Meet Veronica.

It really blows my mind to say
Someone's gonna marry that hoe one day
Heaven knows it won't be me
For that I thank you TRP
And thank you also to Roosh V
Bitches like this won't get their claws in me

WB, WOTTBTAAFRA (would only take to breakfast to avoid a false rape accusation)

Meet Veronica.

Come on fellas, man up and marry one of these beauties. The empire depends on it.

Meet Veronica.

All this is par for the course female hamster spinning. This one line jumps out at me though:

•Don’t sleep with guys you like, only with guys you don’t like.

It always amuses me how women are so clueless to the fact that the absolute best thing they can give away to men is their pussy. They think they're rewarding the "guys they like" (aka betas) by not fucking them, and they think they're "taking advantage / getting the better of" the guys they "don't like" (aka chads) by fucking them and thus giving away any cards they had left to play. It goes without saying that it's the polar opposite of what's actually happening in that scenario.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Meet Veronica.

Women are stupid.

Don't debate me.

Meet Veronica.

Quote: (09-06-2016 10:16 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

All this is par for the course female hamster spinning. This one line jumps out at me though:

•Don’t sleep with guys you like, only with guys you don’t like.

It always amuses me how women are so clueless to the fact that the absolute best thing they can give away to men is their pussy. They think they're rewarding the "guys they like" (aka betas) by not fucking them, and they think they're "taking advantage / getting the better of" the guys they "don't like" (aka chads) by fucking them and thus giving away any cards they had left to play. It goes without saying that it's the polar opposite of what's actually happening in that scenario.

They aren't clueless. They are smart enough to know that they are powerless once they sleep with a guy they actually like.

So, they scratch the itch by sleeping with guys they don't like so that at the end of they day, they can still feel in control....as they creep towards 30.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Meet Veronica.

^ I gotta disagree, Suits. I think when she's talking about "guys she likes" shes actually talking about niceguys whom she doesn't like.

Chicks fuck the guys they are attracted to, end of story. If she's not fucking a guy, it's cuz she don't wanna. The rest is [Image: womanhamster.gif]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Meet Veronica.

As a 30 something connoisseur of what you might kindly call "curvy" women, I'd just like to make it a point to add:

WNB WNB WNB WNB WNB no way not with my worst enemies dick.

This girl is curvy in all the wrong places and I guarantee she has a voice as melodious as a paper shredder. The very embodiment of prole trash.

I guarantee there are guys out there who banged her (probably a lot like the chodes standing around in the background of the first pic) and then told their buddies "Oh wow I banged a HB7 the other night." Get your heads examined idiots

Meet Veronica.

I am disgusted with those girls. Evolutionary there´s only one way women should go so they could somehow fulfil their lifes. She has never found it, so she cannot fulfil her life. Yes, she will probably mary and have kids, but I regret the guy. She will be whore until the end.

On the other hand it´s good for us, that there are such girls. We can use them until we have enough of those and throw them away. Then find some woman worth it.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Meet Veronica.

I just checked out her pictures. She is not worthy to date nor jump in the sack with. WNB.

I predict there will be a lot of cats and ice cream in her future.

Via Twitter, she wrote this:

VeronicaVerified ‏@VeronicaRuckh
My date is going above average. 7.5/10. And he looks like @TheCharlieWeber. We will update this story as more information becomes available

11:04 PM - 30 Aug 2016

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

[Image: carousel.gif]

Meet Veronica.

Enjoy the Cats and Ice Cream! [Image: catlady.gif]

[Image: eb0f8cfccf9c88b94574236f411080d3.jpg]

Meet Veronica.

Jesus christ what a fucking donkey.

A sub 5 acting like a 7.

I feel sorry for the SOB who LTR or worse, marries her.

Meet Veronica.

Good Lord, this woman is a train wreck.