rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plans For Leaving The American Circus

With Hillary poised to win the 2016 election, I think we can all agree that America's best years are behind her. Female pandering and SJW politics are only going to become the norm under a Clinton administration. And not only that, but we will also begin to see more wealth transfers from the middle class to the poor, while the plutocrats continue to fatten their wallets because of increased economic consumption. All of this will inevitably result in a shrinking of the middle class and the decline of America as a world power. Like the Roman Empire, all empires have an expiration date.

The only way I see out of this mess is immigrating to a red pill country that celebrates our values. For me, Argentina, Australia, Eastern Asia, and Eastern Europe seem like the most attractive options at this point. Our ancestors may have arrived to this country with only a few dollars in their pockets, but they also brought with them a compulsive drive to succeed. This determination is what made America one of the most prosperous nations in the world. Now that in America is in swift decline, I think it is time to consider finding greener pastures.

I see no valid reason why red pill Americans cannot do the same as their ancestors did a hundred years ago. The world is your oyster, depending on where you go, there are vast amounts of land and resources for the taking. Jobs may not always be the easiest to find, but there is always a flourishing underground economy. You just need to know where to look.

I myself have plans of doing a workaway program, whereby I"m provided housing + food in exchange for work. During this time, I plan on learning the language, while earning the good graces of my new hosts.The next thing I plan on doing is finding work. Hospitality, farming, and teaching English seem to be the best industries for finding a job as a new immigrant.

Currently, I'm in the introductory phases of exploring which countries to consider moving to. The things I value most in no particular order are traditionalism, purchasing power, economic opportunity, and individualism. Based on my criteria, what would be a good country to move to? Can anyone speak from experience?

Here's another thread with a strikingly similar theme.

thread-51864.html

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

I'm disappointed. I was hoping it was a thread about the actual circus. I did find a pic of OP.

[Image: image.jpg?w=650&c=1]

Another dupe: thread-57093.html

I'm the King of Beijing!

Is the purpose of OP just to tell us how much he wants to leave?

Half the forum is about answering these questions you've posed, dude. Grab yourself a few beers, open the search page, and trawl.

Thing is: even if you get the answer it's not going to make it easier for you. Do you know how hard it is to uproot from your familiar homeland, move and settle elsewhere, and establish a decent income and roots there? Fucking hard. And if you're not even willing to work it out yourself by so much as reading this existing body of knowledge, and the sum of your effort is just posting the same old tired wishlist question here, you have absolutely zero chance.

Exactly.

Take it from me: it is enormously difficult to adapt to a new culture.....even in my case where it is a similar type of work, to another western country. It is death by a thousand cuts. You have to get used to smaller changes like the keyboard being different, to different etiquette norms, different value systems, different plumbing/electricity, different telecommunications, etc. The change is not even remotely as easy as people make it out to be.

And that is assuming you have all those things to begin with. In many places you won't.

Not that i am trying to discourage anyone but recognize that living abroad is substantially more difficult than visiting abroad, so you have to be prepared to put in a level of effort to match.

Quote: (08-16-2016 09:44 PM)numanist Wrote:  

With Hillary poised to win the 2016 election....

[...]

The only way I see out of this mess is immigrating to a red pill country that celebrates our values. For me, Argentina, Australia, Eastern Asia, and Eastern Europe seem like the most attractive options at this point.

A multi-dupe thread, a bullshit and ridiculous statement about the election at the current time frame, and you implied that Australia of all places is a red pill country worth moving to escape a President Clinton USA filled with "female pandering and SJW politics"? Australia?!

[Image: latest?cb=20121122151318]

[Image: troll.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (08-17-2016 06:25 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Exactly.

Take it from me: it is enormously difficult to adapt to a new culture.....even in my case where it is a similar type of work, to another western country. It is death by a thousand cuts. You have to get used to smaller changes like the keyboard being different, to different etiquette norms, different value systems, different plumbing/electricity, different telecommunications, etc. The change is not even remotely as easy as people make it out to be.

And that is assuming you have all those things to begin with. In many places you won't.

Not that i am trying to discourage anyone but recognize that living abroad is substantially more difficult than visiting abroad, so you have to be prepared to put in a level of effort to match.

Not to mention the fact that you have to actually like the people.

If you actively dislike their nature and their customs, you will have trouble being happy there.

At worst you will be alienated, and at best, you will only make friends with people from other countries who are living there, and your topic of conversation will often be how strange the natives are.

And I am talking about English speaking countries here, not anything even radically different.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Well, I work a dead end caller center job in Marxist infested MN. Honestly, it's not like I have much to lose at this point. I might as well try it and see how it works. If it doesn't, c'est la vie. You got to try things before you really know what you want in life. A cousin of mine worked in China as an English teacher and she loved it. I guess, you just have to have the right mentality, and you also have to be willing to ingratiate yourself to your new host country. I myself want to either go to Chile or Argentina because they seem more traditional than the rest of North America and Western Europe; they also enjoy a decent standard of living, unlike many countries in the southern hemisphere. As for Australia, I've heard some conflicting information. The country seems to have more traditional elements, but it is also seems very westernized and is becoming more egalitarian like the rest of the Anglosphere.

You should probably travel a bit first but fuck it. Just do it and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out(it probably won't the first time) you can always go back to your shitty job. It may also open your eyes to new career paths to help you get away from your shitty job.

Just don't expect to make much money abroad if you can't make it in the USA.

Quote: (08-17-2016 05:35 AM)realologist Wrote:  

I'm disappointed. I was hoping it was a thread about the actual circus.

Oh man that's what I thought too. This was gonna be the "help I've been kidnapped by gypsies" thread.

Aloha!

Currently, I'm in the introductory phases of exploring which countries to consider moving to. The things I value most in no particular order are traditionalism, purchasing power, economic opportunity, and individualism. Based on my criteria, what would be a good country to move to? Can anyone speak from experience?

OP might have trouble finding a nation with those criteria.

OP might be better off investing in attempting to invent a time machine.

Slim chances of success are better than none at all.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

With Hillary poised to win the 2016 election

What is this disgusting defeatism doing here?

OUT! OUT! OUT!

Quote: (08-23-2016 07:49 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

With Hillary poised to win the 2016 election

What is this disgusting defeatism doing here?

OUT! OUT! OUT!

Take his coat too!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This thread essentially is a dupe of this entire forum!

What OP is not doing:

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

The things I value most in no particular order are traditionalism, purchasing power, economic opportunity, and individualism. Based on my criteria, what would be a good country to move to?

Honestly sounds like you'd dig a place like Montana.

OP, you need to have a better plan than trying to find an underground economy and living off of sofas, or else the strong currents of LIFE and CULTURE SHOCK are going to blow you off course into the doldrums. Figure out what you want to do, then reassess the situation. How old are you? What's your education? What are you interested in? What are you good at? Can you speak a foreign language? What do you want to be doing in 10 years? Leaving to go teach English simply because you want to get away from liberals in the US isn't the greatest idea-- you need something beyond that. Foreign countries aren't chomping at the bit to accept a foreign entrepreneur without any preneur.

Quote: (08-23-2016 02:10 PM)numanist Wrote:  

I think we can all agree that America's best years are behind her

I don't think we can all agree on that at all.

Quote: (08-23-2016 02:10 PM)numanist Wrote:  

Well, I work a dead end caller center job in Marxist infested MN.

-Having a shitty job will make you miserable anywhere

-Minnesota has perhaps the most naturally attractive white American born girls in the U.S. Yes, there is a liberal bent in the cities, but it is not universal or dreadfully overwhelming, and it is not a hinderance to enjoying life there. Any large city will have the same.

It also has one of the most thriving job markets in the country. There is no reason you need to stay at the call center except by choice-- or lack of other skills, a fact that wouldn't be different no matter the location.

Quote:Quote:

A cousin of mine worked in China as an English teacher and she loved it.

This is really nothing to go by. Adjusting and making it long term in China is very rare.

I myself want to either go to Chile or Argentina because they seem more traditional than the rest of North America and Western Europe; they also enjoy a decent standard of living, unlike many countries in the southern hemisphere.

...a compulsive drive to succeed

While you may have this in you (though it doesn't seem so given the massive amount of opportunity right outside your door), you will not find locals sympathetic to this sentiment in Argentina or Chile. If there is one thing both cultures love, it's making it as difficult and drawn out as possible to get any damn thing done, and making it very easy and trying very hard to do nothing.

As for Australia, I've heard some conflicting information. The country seems to have more traditional elements, but it is also seems very westernized and is becoming more egalitarian like the rest of the Anglosphere.

I don't know what could be conflicting, it is the Anglosphere, and it is a Western country- it has never been anything but this.

------

Look at the statements you've made about America, while keeping the prospective locations you've spoken about in mind:

- I think we can all agree that America's best years are behind her.

- we will also begin to see more wealth transfers from the middle class to the poor

- All of this will inevitably result in a shrinking of the middle class

- and the decline as a world power.

How do you think things are going in Argentina? Chile? Eastern Europe? Do you think Argentina doesn't have stifling wealth transfer and a dying middle class? How are the word powers of Lithuania and Latvia doing? Many of the places you're talking about have the issues you've described to a far more severe degree than the U.S. Corruption? Good luck in S.A., E.E. or even Asia.

------

If you're miserable in life with no direction, and have had no will to improve yourself or situation where you are-- a place with far more ease of opportunity than anywhere you are considering-- then there's a strong chance you will not find what you're looking for in a different location, besides a pleasant distraction for a short time.

I would be the first one to say a man should go out in the world, live overseas, explore. I have spent the better part of 13 years doing just that, but I have also learned why one should and should not do it, what the realities are, and what it can offer. It took a long time to figure out that I was still me where ever I went, and until I changed my mindset, habits and determination it didn't matter where I went.

Does this mean you should not go to China or Argentina or Ukraine? No of course not. But be under no illusions what exactly being in these places can offer- and it is not a completely new you with a fabulous life. That you have to make happen internally.

Too many guys hamster their choices, people talking about eroding rights or wealth imbalances and then move to Thailand, Malaysia, Ukraine etc. Think about that.

Go because you want to, because the pussy is good, or because it's a fun interesting and wild experience, or simply because you want a wife and a better traditional male-female relationships. Take it for what it is. But please, don't try to frame the decision as one of seeking out fairer societies or less imbalances, it just doesn't hold up and isn't needed as a reason anyways.

Americans are dreamers too

Look OP, I understand what you're saying but agree with the guys that this subject is already all over this forum.
Moving abroad is not something to be taken lightly. Far from me the idea to discourage you, but no matter what people tell you here, it's gonna be your judgment call. Just like some guys prefer blondes and other brunettes, some would be happier in Argentina, others Asia for example. So read thoroughly the threads about Argentina/Eastern Asia/Eastern Europe (Australia a red pill country? Don't think so), gather information (personalized for you) about the cities (number of inhabitants, easiness to find a job for you, etc) and lastly travel there to screen by yourself. Then you can commit to a country/city, learn the language/culture and then move. Take everything into account to assess this decision and get inspired by other relocation threads (262 ?).

Anyway if you really mean it and it's not just a temporary thing, I wish you good luck. I'm currently in the process of relocating too (thread-57085.html), so I know what I'm talking about. Like you, I have conflicting opinions by RVF members so I stick to my call now. For example, I read some people defending the beauty/personnality of the french girls. I was wondering if they were high/knew what they talked about/were the kind to put a dick in any hole. Anyway it's pointless to argue, each one its formula for his best environment/happiness.

Make men great again!

The city that I live in is full of entitled women who have had a silver spoon fed to them their entire lives. Most of them work as nurses or administrators, making beau coup bucks in the healthcare industry. Even the most plain jane looking woman demands a man with GQ model looks or a six figure salary. Not only are they hard to please, but they are also quite abrasive. Another trend I've notice in my city is that the women are very hyper-gamous. A lot of married women can be spotted at the bars without their husband in tow, and many of them come with the intention of hooking up with another man.

Occasionally, one of these women will make advances towards me. I've had it happen more often than I care to remember. Not only are the women untrustworthy, they are also quite opinionated. I was talking with a women at the bar who brought politics up without me mentioning anything. Needless to say, she immediately went onto lecturing me about Trump being a sociopath, and a sexist for not wanting to eliminate the "pay gap" between women. And mind you, this woman was quite entitled herself, given the fact that she managed to buy a house when she was 22, and she was making close to $100,000 by the age of 30.

As for my social life, I've got about 4 close friends in my wolfpack. I hang out with them a fair amount, but a lot of them are moving away for greener pastures. Apart from that, I would also say I'm not terribly close with a large part of my family. My parents are quite neurotic and overbearing. Honestly, don't have that much to lose by uprooting myself and traveling to another country.

Concerning my professional life, I've got a bachelors degree in a fairly sought after field: accounting. Over the years, I've sporadically applied for jobs and gotten interviews, but nothing has turned up. Currently, I'm doing quite well in my position, but there really isn't really anywhere I can go with my current job. I've often noticed that most of the people that are "successful" in business today often come from middle class backgrounds without college degrees. A lot of the kids that I know that sluffed off in school are now making big salaries in sales and various other fields. As the old adage goes, "A students work for C bosses." It isn't exactly, what you know, it's who you know.

Instead of falling for a victim though, I've decided to invest more in myself. I like going to the gym, running, and reading books. Right now, I'm on a constant tear to improve myself. I just bought Roosh's book, Bang, and I've been reading a lot more on social dynamics and business. I'm beginning to feel more confident on my outlook on life. I just need an outlet in a country that will appreciate my talents.

Quote: (08-17-2016 06:54 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

and you implied that Australia of all places is a red pill country worth moving to escape a President Clinton USA filled with "female pandering and SJW politics"? Australia?!

This was OPs worst crime. WTF?

Australia worse than the states

In my defense I've never been to Australia. All my observations about Australia are from TV shows and information I read on the internet.

Australiophiles will exaggerate the greatness of Australia.

Australiaphobes will exaggerate the crapness of Australia.

Bottom line. It's like current America had a kid with current England and sent it ten years into the past. Make of that what you will.

OP,you said it yourself:
"Not what you know but who you know"

Just as human language ,genetics and customs vary from place to place but as a species we continue to be the same funny apes or clay/iron/corn/wooden men who like in varying degrees to kill, maim have sex and bitch about life.

Meaning in all socities regardless of their customs will you find time and again the same underlying mechanics of power and connections.

Am I telling you to give up your mission of
changing locations or seeing the world?
NO.
Simply giving you a heads up to hopefully avoid and/or better confront unlikely expectations

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...