rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding & Creating a new lifestyle

Hi guys!

Before I get in the core of the post, I just wanna thank everyone for the wonderful content they put here : even though it's my 1st post here, I already made good use to it. It's refreshing to have a good source of information and men who share my vision of Game and society.

Aim of the thread
  • Gave you a (general) idea of me
  • Explore why and how I can change my lifestyle
  • Step by step details of my plan and what happened
Me in a nutshell
Mid-twenties, white french currently living in Paris, okay+ paying job, game intermediate.

A story of Girls
I usually dont like asians of africans. My type is more like blonde white and not flat chested (unlike much french girls...). I learned game to have fun, experiment and ultimately settle down: I dont want particulary to bang hundreds of them. I prefer few of better quality and more connection.

My future lifestyle

What triggered it
I would bescribe my life as happy, except in the girl area. I dont like french girls: they shit test you like crazy, are NOT cute (looking more and more masculine, lots and lots are flat chested). I'm not saying you can't find some to bang, but I'm not seeing myself marrying one. As I'm not really (physically) attracted to them, my Game is not skyrocketing. I saw the differences when I was in Helsinki (I will post on that): girls are hot there!! I was way more focused/effective. Besides, as said here a lot, the West seems doomed by this feminisation of guys, gay marriage and other shit. As a side note, I want my life to be an adventure, not the exact same routine as 65 other millions french.

The outines of my plan
  • 1-finding one (or several?) country to move there.
    Ideas : Estonia, Russia, other EE? I'm looking for a city in the 0,5-1,5 millions inhabitants, hot girls, more traditional, not sausage fest if possible
  • 2-Managing money
    Either find a job there, or work via internet (which I basically already do). If possible, I want in the medium/long term to work half time to have some time to devote to other stuff (hobbies, travel). For that, I would need other source of income: how about buying apartments for renting? creating mobile apps?
  • 3-Making it happen.
    Visa, planning when to move, etc.
  • 4-Living the dream
    Gaming, traveling, expanding local social circle, learning the language, finding new hobbies, being happy

So for now, do you guys have some idea where to move and if possible feedback from there or any other advice? Thanks

Make men great again!

Estonia would seem like a pretty easy choice if I was you.

Can you elaborate on that? Was in Tallin not long enough to know. Compared to the rest of EE and russia how is the beauty of girls, how traditional is the society, how easy is it to sleep with girls and how is the quality of life there? The only stuff I know for sure is that their english is quite good

Make men great again!

Quote: (07-17-2016 01:18 PM)James Bond Next level Wrote:  

Can you elaborate on that? Was in Tallin not long enough to know. Compared to the rest of EE and russia how is the beauty of girls, how traditional is the society, how easy is it to sleep with girls and how is the quality of life there? The only stuff I know for sure is that their english is quite good

Mister Bond,

the reason not many forum members answered to you on this thread, is, you could quite easily find answers to your questions by using the search feature of the forum... For general questions, use the search engine, then, after your initial search, ask precise and specific questions in a separate thread if you want.

Anyway, if you still have questions about Estonia, contact by PM the forum member evilhei...

and read this,
thread-56475...pid1329103

First of all, thank you for your reply. Believe me or not, I already had read that post, I just wanted to make sure no one had bad experience there. The picture described seems almost too perfect... As I'm planning to move for good and since it's a big deal for me, I prefer to make sure 1st, I'm sure you'll understand. I'll definitely PM him!

My to-do-list of the moment:
  • Compare the countries in EE and choose my destination for good (Estonia seems like a good bet)
  • Prepare a planning for my move there : things to unsubscribe, looking for work, etc
  • Get as much info as possible for this country
  • Organize vacation there for end-september to see for myself and validate the destination. Maybe even get leads (girls and social circle)

Make men great again!

The advice you'd get in this situation depends to a great extent on the impact of your choice on future earning potential. To assess this we need to know more about your job, education, skills, etc.

As you know I can't get into too much details :/. I got a Master of Science and work in engineering (not IT though). I'm not worried though for the job, I plan to study the culture (and start to learn the language) and my current job made me work on various skills and my english is fluent. Besides as a friend put it "Interview is just like a seduction : hide your weaknesses, put forward your strength". I will then show I know some aspect about Estonia(or another country) to prove that I plan to stay and voilà!
Even if my salary is not so good there, I'll manage one way or the other. I got no problem climbing the ladder as long as it's in a stimulating environment (in term of general happiness, quality of girls, society, work, etc)
My concern is actually about being sure it's a stimulating environment.

Still, any advice for job hunting abroad (aside from the obvious i.e. Google) or related experience you had and wanna share?

Make men great again!

What others javr said much more articulately than me in many parts of the forum:
Game.
Cold approaches! Network around with whatevet fits the je scene you like and you l find like-minded people. When you do, don't be afraid to take or offer opportunities of working!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quote: (07-20-2016 09:37 PM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

What others javr said much more articulately than me in many parts of the forum:
Game.
Cold approaches! Network around with whatevet fits the je scene you like and you l find like-minded people. When you do, don't be afraid to take or offer opportunities of working!

Thanks man, I'll see how I can implement that. Remember: networking is way more an american thing than a french, but it's not a reason not to try.

Make men great again!

This forum is truly amazing : I've never read such inspired and helpful posts (262 relocation thread is incredible) and as a result made me rethink all my life outside of the traditional "what the society expect of us" and kick my ass to move my project further. So let's break them down:

A - Moving abroad
After reading the threads & asking a member (merci evilhei) it confirmed that Tallinn is #1 on my "where to move" list. I'm gonna be there mid or end september for 8 days (to validate my choice), just waiting from my wingman to know when he can.
I found a french blog about an expat who now lives in tallinn and explains everything to move there. Awesome! If you want, it's http://www.estonie-tallinn.com/
I've started to write my list of what to unsubscribe and what to get before my departure. Also what things to sell (furniture mainly).
I check for obtaining nationality : it takes 8 years in the country minimum & several tests, so not any time soon. Bad point : I would have to renounce french citizenship. Why nationality you ask? Don't want an "estonia-exit" and be forced to get back to france. Europe is unstable nowadays thanks to these friendly migrants. On this note, checked about gun ownership : seems it's like in France. So I'll take classes and have to pass a test (80% fail :/) but it's not a priority as Tallinn is extrely secure (used http://www.numbeo.com/crime/comparison.jsp) compared to Paris. I'll check if girls come home alone at night wearing dress: that's a simple but pertinent test (in Paris no girl does it).

Remaining to do:
-Find the best area to live in Tallinn
-Create a planning of every task before the D-DAY
-book my screening trip to Estonia

Side note: seems Tallinn validates almost every criteria of Roosh's article 15 Factors That Determine If A City Is Great For Men

B - Money Money baby
As I said before, my project started with just moving for a more decent place to live (the girl part is the most important for me) but mutated is something way bigger. I read about early retiring and thought about working half-time. It would be so good considering even with my 9-5 job I still dont have the time for all my personnal project and def not enough time to travel.
Long-term goal : having the financial independence (renting a lot of real estate probably) to choose if and how I wanna work and manage my time
My situation now : debt-free, around 3k in Bank.
The plan is simple : save more each month, study where to invest and probably starting september invest. I know someone from my family that can help me a bit on that. I read for example that investing small amount is possible for parking spaces for example. It seems the return is good and the amount is relatively small. Perfect as since I'm a newbie in that, I wanna start small before moving up.
I made an excel to monitor my overall monthly fees so each month I'll make sure I don't spend too much. I dont wanna cut too much my lifestyle.

Remaining to do:
-Read more about real estate what/when to invest
-Read about tax on these investment (both in France & Tallinn)
-Start investing in after summer

C - Job
Honestly I like my current job, it's just I want something more free in terms of where to live. The good point is I do almost all my work on a computer, so online work is doable.
My plan for this part:
As soon as I'm ready(all that is a big decision for me. I'm used to take the safe road and wanna be sure of my choice. So I will take probably a year to perfect my move. Game introduced me to the 'not so safe' and 'not so typical' way and I love it. It seems I know this way more about myself at each step), I'll hunt for another job in France
In the job interview, after having hooked (see the commonalities with Game!?) I plan to explain to them that I plan to move abroad and want to work via online. I'll reassure them by saying that it is basically what I am already doing (I'm working for a project in Asia and don't have to be there) and if need a closing argument, I'll use salary. As Tallinn is about 50% cheaper than Paris, I'll tell them to give me like 75-80% of what I could expect in Paris so it's a win-win.

Remaining to do:
-Start job hunting

D - Girls, because they want the D
First of all, notice it's my last point as it's my last priority currently. My wing agree: the quality-price ratio (i.e. beauty - energy/game required) is really shit here. I just don't have the time for their stupidity and ugliness. It even surprised me as girls was my main focus for a long time as the rest of my life seemed taken care of at the time.
My project require me to be a bit in monk mode and seems so much more meaningful and rewarding. Yet I still game a bit (around 2 nights/week), as I want regular sex so I'll hunt for 1 or 2 regular.

Remaining to do:
-Game to find 2 regulars

That's it for now guys. Hope it gives you ideas as well. TBH I'm a bit scared as usual before big changes yet feel so excited : I'm on a verge of making my life more awesome!

Make men great again!

Hey man,

I just came upon your thread. I am a fellow French brother(been living in France for 7 years). Yes French girls test you like shit. I have seen it. France is not an easy country for gaming at least for beginners.

If you are to move. I suggest Lithuania. I was there this summer. Girls are open to dating foreigners as there are more girls than guys there. Some are in "manque d'amour". But salary there is low. Nevertheless, I felt happy there.

Gd luck in everything.

Greetings fellow friend! Regarding french girls, it's more than just crazy shit test, I broke it down here thread-20754-page-3.html, tell me your opinion on the matter. My main problem is quality. If it was high, it wouldn't bother me, but here you have to deploy high game just for an average > bad investment.

As for Lituania, I thought about it but chose Estonia because english is more spoken/fluent in Estonia. So if I have a problem speaking estonian, it will be easier to get understood. Besides salaries are lower in Lituania than Estonia for the same kind of girls/mentality. But for the flag, I'll def come check it out!

PM me if you wanna hang out in Paris

Make men great again!

Quote: (07-17-2016 12:18 PM)James Bond Next level Wrote:  

Hi guys!

Before I get in the core of the post, I just wanna thank everyone for the wonderful content they put here : even though it's my 1st post here, I already made good use to it. It's refreshing to have a good source of information and men who share my vision of Game and society.

Aim of the thread
  • Gave you a (general) idea of me
  • Explore why and how I can change my lifestyle
  • Step by step details of my plan and what happened
Me in a nutshell
Mid-twenties, white french currently living in Paris, okay+ paying job, game intermediate.

A story of Girls
I usually dont like asians of africans. My type is more like blonde white and not flat chested (unlike much french girls...). I learned game to have fun, experiment and ultimately settle down: I dont want particulary to bang hundreds of them. I prefer few of better quality and more connection.

My future lifestyle

What triggered it
I would bescribe my life as happy, except in the girl area. I dont like french girls: they shit test you like crazy, are NOT cute (looking more and more masculine, lots and lots are flat chested). I'm not saying you can't find some to bang, but I'm not seeing myself marrying one. As I'm not really (physically) attracted to them, my Game is not skyrocketing. I saw the differences when I was in Helsinki (I will post on that): girls are hot there!! I was way more focused/effective. Besides, as said here a lot, the West seems doomed by this feminisation of guys, gay marriage and other shit. As a side note, I want my life to be an adventure, not the exact same routine as 65 other millions french.

The outines of my plan
  • 1-finding one (or several?) country to move there.
    Ideas : Estonia, Russia, other EE? I'm looking for a city in the 0,5-1,5 millions inhabitants, hot girls, more traditional, not sausage fest if possible
  • 2-Managing money
    Either find a job there, or work via internet (which I basically already do). If possible, I want in the medium/long term to work half time to have some time to devote to other stuff (hobbies, travel). For that, I would need other source of income: how about buying apartments for renting? creating mobile apps?
  • 3-Making it happen.
    Visa, planning when to move, etc.
  • 4-Living the dream
    Gaming, traveling, expanding local social circle, learning the language, finding new hobbies, being happy

So for now, do you guys have some idea where to move and if possible feedback from there or any other advice? Thanks

If you want Quality, FSU is the place to be.

I would suggest you write down what you want and the price (The sacrifice) you're willing the pay for it. It could be. I want to move to ukraine, but most of the country is a shithole. Be honest with yourself. Ater you've done the cost-benefit analysis and you're committed to paying the price for it, you need to do something actionable.

Obviously, if you're moving to the FSU, Russian is a must. Get a language tutor from Itaki.com. You'll need to save a decent amount of money before you move permanently; depending on your lifestyle, this will vary. I think you shouldn't do anything dramatic like quitting your job YET. Keep your job for now, and use your free time to build a passive stream of income. In addition to the money you saved, you will need passive income, otherwise you won't be able to sustain yourself very long in a foreign land. If theres nothing worse, its being broke in a foreign country.

I suggest that you take trips to wherever it is you want to go before actually moving.

Social circle wise, theres literally members on the forum from all over the world. But if you're looking to meet people off the internet, it really depends on your lifestyle. Are you into martial arts? Do you frequent jazz clubs etc etc etc.

The forum is an invaluable resource. You need to network with the FSU guys before you can even think of moving.

So in short, you need to be realistic about what you want and how to get there. Have a good think about this and list out the pros and cons. Come up with an actionable plan.

I'm glad, my Estonian Project is taking shape.
First of all, I booked my vacation in Tallinn : I'll be there from september 17th to september 24th. It's gonna be a challenge too since my wing can't make it, so it will be my 1st vacation by myself. In a way it's good, even outside of game as I'll have all my time focused on screening thoroughly the city and of course sarging.

Secondly, I found some estonian night class in a university in Paris. If everything goes according to plan, I'll start it just after I come back from Tallinn. It's a big commitment as it's between 6 and 9 hours of class per week plus homework. Damn I was so glad when I graduated and finished school but I'll be back it seems. It's gonna be tough, especially as the language is not easy to learn, but the good part is that with that much work, I should be somewhat comfortable interacting in the language for summer 2017 (my planned moving date). I think I chose wisely the country, 2 of my future estonian teachers are HOT [Image: banana.gif]

I finished "BANG ESTONIA" too, the report by Roosh seems to go in the same direction as my general feeling of the country/people.
Like 262, I chose not to tell my family of my plan, but I started to plant the idea when speaking about the corrupted government and the insecurity. Regarding that, I bought a badass military knife to have in my work suitcase every day. It seems western Europe is slowly transitioning into a war zone : white VS muslims/immigrants. I'm def not gonna be the passive pussy guy if anything happens.

Overall I'm expecting a hard year until summer 2017 : lot of work, few time to sarge (and TBH not the desire. I'm less attracted by the french by the days). I still have to find some regulars though. As for money, I gathered tons of info. My best prospect is to invest in small apartment/studio to rent it, preferrably in an area that I know and where the market is relatively stable; so for now I keep saving money.
Estonia is gonna be a leap of faith : if this project blows for whatever reason, I'll have a useless skill (keep in ming only 1 million people in the world speak estonian). But better try that get stuck like now.

Make men great again!