rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instant date: girl expressing her feeling about harrasement

I got my 4th instant date just today during my EE trip. The first 3.
1) Ukrainian girl who was on a one day trip to Vilnius. We made out but no lay as logistics were bad
2) A Bulgarian Jewish girl. Very smart. She outplayed me in my own game. Nothing happened but I learned a lot from it.
3) A Slovakian girl when I was in Bratislava. She had to go to work early the next day so I did not push for the venue change. My mistake for not taking it further despite her signs of interest. I kissed her quickly in the end.

And just this evening I met a Dutch-Swiss girl in Belgrade who is traveling just like me. She was in the restaurant I was eating and we started chatting and making some connections. I built a lot of comfort. Once I finished eating we moved to another bar. She compiled. We started drinking and I decided to escalate physically. She was a bit repulsive. Then she explained abotu her experience of being harassed in Sri Lanka and how it makes her think of that when I touch her(I am a dark skinned guy of Indian origins). She told she would feel ok if some other guy touches her like that.

In the end, we decided to leave the bar as she was tired. She gave me her number and we said we can meet tomorrow. We started walking to my room holding hands.Her grip was tight which I take as a good sign. She even came to the reception of my hostel to see if there is any place for the next night(I booked a private room to make things easy). I decided not to escalate any further as I have no experience in this kind of situation. She even asked me whether I want her number and checked my msg in watsaap to confirm my number. We hugged when she was about to leave and I decided to kiss her. She giggled and turned her face, so I kissed her cheeks. I said see you tomorrow and she left.

Here are my questions(If I do see her again tomorrow which I think has a 50/50 chance):

1) How do I escalate her despite her experience? Do I do more verbal escalations? If yes any ideas or examples?
2)I never been on a 2nd date with a girl? Do I start all over again?
3) Any ideas on physical escalation and how subtle I can do it? I haven't had this kind of problem on the previous dates I had.

P/S : I didn't meant this to be seen as a racist post or thread. But we know that race matters in pick up. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Treat her as normal.

Escalate as normal.

If she's not down then let her loose and find a new one.

Even if she's genuine, you're on vacation, not her shrink. Let someone else deal with her problems.

Tell her you'll go out somewhere near your hotel, tell her to meet you downstairs as you're running behind. When you go downstairs, "forget" your wallet, tell her to come up with you. You have a bottle of wine "for later". If she's not down to stick around, go out, then seed the return.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

The way you escalate really depends on your personality. I'm a take the slow kinda guy, so I just tell her during the date to come sit closer to me to "feel her presence Better", and slowly start rubbing her lower thigh-knee area while establishing the sexual rapport between us. No matter how you do it, the key is to establish some light touching to ramp up the sexual energy. And kudos for getting yourself knee deep in this Game.

It ain't easy, yet you're out there making these approaches day in & day out. And don't get discouraged about your results too much. The way you look WILL unfortunately hamper them a bit. But hey that's life! Focus on you and making you're Game so tight that chicks in your regular life will be asking how come you're still single over & over. That's when you'll know that you can get yourself a knockout Girlfriend, if YOU want one. It'll be just a matter of time. Until then, Game on & enjoy it.

Well I texted the girl and she never replied. Gonna keep moving and improve my game. Not gonna give up. Thanks for the advice guys

Quote: (08-13-2016 04:11 PM)brokinetic Wrote:  

Then she explained about her experience of being harassed in Sri Lanka and how it makes her think of that when I touch her(I am a dark skinned guy of Indian origins). She told she would feel ok if some other guy touches her like that.

"Ah, that's fascinating." Then you immediately get up and leave.

Night game is a grind at the best of times, but I certainly wouldn't tolerate quasi-racist abuse of that nature. That's your problem, lady.

Though I can certainly understand how not having pussy on lock in a foreign country can make "abundance mentality" difficult, it's good to know when to cut your losses. Last minute resistance is one thing, but if a girl is already telling me some fashion of "don't sit so close to me" or "that makes me feel uncomfortable" within 20 minutes into the set, I know I've already lost and I'm out. Having a couple girls you can hit up who are down certainly makes ejecting on the ones who aren't easier, but in general it's a good plan not to throw good money after bad.

I've hung-out with Brokinetic and seen him run day-game. He is great at day-gaming, doesn't get frustrated and has little approach anxiety however his followup needs some work as in he above story. Just because one makes numerous approaches during day-game does not mean that they will result in solid leads. I've had many girls flake on me with their numbers....actually come to think of it most numbers I get result in a flake SO I no longer get excited about them and always shoot for instadates.

The key during these dates is to show the girl such a good time that she can't wait to see you tomorrow or the day after. I've fallen into a trap of believing girls stories where they say that they are too busy during the week but then the attraction fizzles out or I have to leave. So if I fail at instadate now I try to arrange for dates for the next day. If you wait more than a couple days the chance of seeing her ever again is slim to none, especially if you're on a short trip to the city. This I believe is what happened with the Dutch girl for you.
Also, once the instadate concludes follow-up with some funny message or better yet send the girl a pick or two so she has you fresh in her head.

Also, you need to start running night-game since you're a young guy and if I was in your shoes i'd be hitting up student bars/clubs frequently. Finally as you know looks matter a lot during approaches so my recommendation is to always dress your best. Jeans & a t-shirt is OK but when evening comes girls in all these EE capitals love to walk around the main area's in high heels and nice dresses so it makes sense for a guy to do the same. Wear some name-brand jeans, dress shoes and a blazer. Also, my recommendation is to always follow-up daygame with evening-game. If you have time spend time loitering around popular restaurants or bars where girls congregate for happy hour. Grab a table next to them and the talk will be natural, you'll have a "captive audience" as the girl(s) will not be in a time crunch such as a typical street approach.
Good luck mate and hope we meet again.

Quote: (08-18-2016 10:48 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

I've hung-out with Brokinetic and seen him run day-game. He is great at day-gaming, doesn't get frustrated and has little approach anxiety however his followup needs some work as in he above story. Just because one makes numerous approaches during day-game does not mean that they will result in solid leads. I've had many girls flake on me with their numbers....actually come to think of it most numbers I get result in a flake SO I no longer get excited about them and always shoot for instadates.

The key during these dates is to show the girl such a good time that she can't wait to see you tomorrow or the day after. I've fallen into a trap of believing girls stories where they say that they are too busy during the week but then the attraction fizzles out or I have to leave. So if I fail at instadate now I try to arrange for dates for the next day. If you wait more than a couple days the chance of seeing her ever again is slim to none, especially if you're on a short trip to the city. This I believe is what happened with the Dutch girl for you.
Also, once the instadate concludes follow-up with some funny message or better yet send the girl a pick or two so she has you fresh in her head.

Also, you need to start running night-game since you're a young guy and if I was in your shoes i'd be hitting up student bars/clubs frequently. Finally as you know looks matter a lot during approaches so my recommendation is to always dress your best. Jeans & a t-shirt is OK but when evening comes girls in all these EE capitals love to walk around the main area's in high heels and nice dresses so it makes sense for a guy to do the same. Wear some name-brand jeans, dress shoes and a blazer. Also, my recommendation is to always follow-up daygame with evening-game. If you have time spend time loitering around popular restaurants or bars where girls congregate for happy hour. Grab a table next to them and the talk will be natural, you'll have a "captive audience" as the girl(s) will not be in a time crunch such as a typical street approach.
Good luck mate and hope we meet again.

I agree with you. My follow up game after the idate is rather weak. I tend to think that the deal is done and I lose my frame.I realised after a couple of day that I should have pushed as far as I could. Furthermore,the girl was standing outside my hostel. I could have invited her for a drink or show her some interesting video to get her in my room.

Daygame is my thing but I should also do more night game. I prefer to go dress with a leather jacket, t-shirt and jeans. But going classy for a change might be a good idea too.

Thanks for the advice