rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dutch man waits 10 days in Chinese airport for online girlfriend

The thirst is real:

Quote:Quote:

You might expect love to hurt, but for one lovesick Dutch man in China it resulted in a hospital trip for exhaustion.

Alexander Pieter Cirk, 41, recently flew from Holland to Hunan province in the hope of meeting his online girlfriend, a Chinese woman known only as Zhang.

But he ended up spending 10 days waiting at Changsha airport, after she failed to show up. And he has won little sympathy in China.

Mr Cirk told Chinese media that he met Ms Zhang, 26, in an app two months ago and romance blossomed.

He decided to fly to visit her, but when he got to Hunan found no-one had come to meet him.

He refused to leave the airport for the next 10 days, and was eventually taken to hospital suffering physical exhaustion, according to reports by Hunan TV.

Ms Zhang contacted the TV channel a day after the report aired to give her side, saying that she had thought it had all been a joke.

"We had advanced our romantic relationship but later he seemed a little callous towards me," Ms Zhang told Hunan TV.

"One day he sent me a photo of air tickets abruptly and I thought it was a joke. He didn't contact me later."

Ms Zhang also added that by the time Mr Cirk arrived at the airport, she was away having plastic surgery in another province and had turned off her phone.

On Chinese social media, the majority of users were keen to point out the apparent absurdity of the man's actions.

The hashtag "Foreign man went to Changsha to meet his online girlfriend" has been trending on micro-blogging site Weibo.

"He must be stupid, why would anyone do this?" asked one user.

"Doesn't he know that everything in China is fake?" said another.

"Perhaps she did go to the airport, saw what he looked like, and promptly turned back around," was a theory proposed by another user.

Others, however, had some sympathy.

"Here's a guy taking a relationship seriously, don't play around with his feelings," the netizen said. "If you don't want him anymore, tell him so he can go home."

"What does this say about Chinese integrity?", asked another.

Mr Cirk was scheduled to fly home earlier this week.

Ms Zhang reportedly said she would be keen to meet him after her recovery, saying she was still interested in maintaining their relationship.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36950013

Moral: Make them come to you!

Wasn't there a black guy that did something similar? And then he had an accident in China and went to the hospital / or he run out of money? But the girl never show up?

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

What a loser.

[Image: nintchdbpict000256017101.jpg?w=640]

[Image: nintchdbpict000256016907.jpg?w=640]

[Image: Alexander_Pieter_Cirk.jpg]

[Image: nintchdbpict000256016905.jpg?w=640]

[Image: ?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&quality=0.9]

[Image: ad_214601466-e1470135986409.jpg?w=620&h=429&crop=1]

[Image: ad_214601465-e1470136045809.jpg?w=620&h=404&crop=1]

cuck an loser

Quote: (08-02-2016 06:49 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

That guy should be under pussy thirst in the dictionary.

Men can date hotter younger and tighter in some countries, but judging from the pics - even if he convinced her to come back to him to the Netherlands, how high are the chances for her dumping him for someone better?

Men need Game - that guy would require a shower, a haircut, a gym membership, a workout routine and then finally a Red Pill life coach and plenty of Game lessons - all just to eek out the best of him.

Flying to China and magically getting a hottie does not cut it.

Quote: (08-02-2016 06:30 AM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

"Doesn't he know that everything in China is fake?"

This is what got me.

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Ms Zhang reportedly said she would be keen to meet him after her recovery, saying she was still interested in maintaining their relationship.

Something tells me he'll stay in touch too, at no gain to himself.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-02-2016 07:24 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2016 06:49 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

That guy should be under pussy thirst in the dictionary.

Men can date hotter younger and tighter in some countries, but judging from the pics - even if he convinced her to come back to him to the Netherlands, how high are the chances for her dumping him for someone better?

Men need Game - that guy would require a shower, a haircut, a gym membership, a workout routine and then finally a Red Pill life coach and plenty of Game lessons - all just to eek out the best of him.

Flying to China and magically getting a hottie does not cut it.

^ Damn, Steve Buscemi is looking rough these days.

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION !

[Image: ad_214601480-e1470136135334.jpg?w=620&h=413&crop=1]

I want to hear from Suits.

Suits, did you tell this guy to start reading RVF while in hospital, or did you take this picture with your girls ?

Jesus what a waste of great height! I'm trying to figure out the website in that girl's photo he is holding. <Something> Beauties it says. I want to see if I can find her profile.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I figured it out. It's AsianBeauties.com AKA Asiandate.com. Same owner changes the name alot because his site is full of scammers.

Tsk Tsk....

[Image: 50495012.jpg]

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (08-02-2016 08:06 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Jesus what a waste of great height! I'm trying to figure out the website in that girl's photo he is holding. <Something> Beauties it says. I want to see if I can find her profile.

That's nothing special in Holland. The man are among the most cucked in the world.

Quote: (08-02-2016 08:04 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

[Image: ad_214601480-e1470136135334.jpg?w=620&h=413&crop=1]

Did he rebound that fast or did they just want to take a photo with the shabi laowai? [Image: lol.gif]

He really did not need to wait in an airport for 10 days. All he had to do was walk outside and talk to women. Getting there is more than half the battle since most men usually won't even get a passport.

Wow, last I heard Neil Skywalker was doing well. Looks like things took a turn for the worst. #PrayforNeil

Quote: (08-02-2016 08:14 AM)churros Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2016 08:06 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

That's nothing special in Holland. The man are among the most cucked in the world.

Oh yeah no doubt. In China though, that IS something, because you can see over lots of people if you are at least 5'8". 5'6" isn't even short there. This cat might be over 6'2". That's awesome for China. Gotta put those attributes to good work if ya got em! The women there will forgive an ugly mug like his if you got something else going for you.

Edit: I just realized he was in the Changsha airport, which is in Hunan. Yeah, now I see how he is surrounded by sweet ladies so fast.... Hunan is the sweetspot!

Get me this guy's phone number and I will bring him to Beijing and teach him game before he leaves.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Things are really bad when Steve Buscemi has to use a fake name and fly to China to score some 20 something ass.

He looks like she gave him AIDs.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (08-02-2016 10:43 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

He looks like she gave him AIDs.

Game saves lives.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Looks like the guy said to himself, "I'm not going to eat or drink anything at this airport until she shows. So, either she shows and we live happily ever after, or I die a love martyr." I guess he was on a do or die mission.

Did no one get the pun in the OP, or was it that bad? Should have italicized. I said thirst, motherfuckahs.

Jesus christ, that poor sob looks like shit.

My thought was she was using him to practice English/Dutch.

G

I thought initially that the guy was disabled.

I've been to Holland. Guys there are pretty afraid of approaching women. AND, this didn't come from any guy. It was from a bartender at a decent bar that looked good by any standards! I mean THAT guy was cucked.

In the context of that experience, this one makes total sense.