rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oh Canada, a politically incorrect ad

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/20...e-year.php

http://globalnews.ca/news/2848305/albert...sbians-ad/

Quote:Quote:

An Alberta pro-oil sands group is apologizing for a controversial advertisement that’s received heavy criticism.

Canada Oil Sands Community founder Robbie Picard posted any apology on the group’s Facebook page which includes “It was not my intent of demeaning women or any people of any sexual orientation.”

Picard’s apology stems from the group releasing an advertisement that has been dubbed the ‘hot lesbians’ ad.

The poster features a photo of two women kissing with a caption that reads, “In Canada lesbians are considered hot! In Saudi Arabia if you’re a lesbian YOU DIE! Why are we getting our oil from countries that don’t think lesbians are hot?!”

The Ad:

[Image: hot-lesbians-ad-july-26-16.jpg?quality=7...397&crop=1]

I guess,

"Why are we getting our oil from countries that murder lesbians?!"

was too extreme.

I Don't think that this ad helps the oil sand's cause, its tacky and stupid.

poor fool didn't realize that the muzzies are higher ranked in the progressive stack

Love the trolling. Hats off!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This ad is straight retarded. Nothing about being politically incorrect here. Just vulgar and crass.

Edit: not only that it was probably manufactured for that reason to go viral. This is the equivalent of that dumb Vine crap my generation pulls. Something to appeal to the lowest common denominator or get anger from them.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (07-27-2016 11:03 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I Don't think that this ad helps the oil sand's cause, its tacky and stupid.

I agree, it looks like an ad for a strip club. They should have gone with the forest sector approach of:

Oil extraction is (?) times as heavily regulated in Canada as in saudi arabia, provides X canadian jobs and funds X$ dollars in government services so your taxes don't have to.

That would appeal to a logical audience, there is no use trying to selling oil to an irrational green audience as they all think that oil should be replaced with batteries and solar power, like how in the 1990s virtue signalling hippies dogmatically used plastic instead of paper (which created the pacific plastic island...funny I don't hear about the paper bag island?)

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Praise Kek, and the Natural Aristocracy. Lesbians are so wise, better than straight women. Without them we wouldn't have an oil industry in Canada. They are truly the cornerstone of Canadian Culture.