rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's probably her goddamned roommate

Been seeing my main girl for about 5 months - met her on OKC.

As I've posted in a couple other threads, it's overall been good with some episodes of drama thrown in regarding my unwillingness to make things "more serious" and so forth, that I've more or less been able to handle. The primary sticking point is that she wanted me to deactivate all my dating site profiles after we'd been seeing each other for about a month, which I refused to do. None of the other girls I've seen for any length of time did this - why should I do it for them?

I probably should've just lied.

I usually go to her place when we get together, and she lives with a roommate. I believe her first roommate was gay, and she was pretty relaxed...my girl told me she thought I was a "cute, cool guy" but for most of the time she was travelling or otherwise not around.

About a month ago the first roommate moved to the west coast, and a new roomie moved in. She's from DC. Uh oh. The new roommate is in her late 20s, about "7" and is pretty much the definition of a high-conflict cuntish online serial dater pushing 30. She told me herself "oh I like all sorts of guys, I'm kind of a commitment-phobe", and my girl told me second-hand about the messages she sends out to all the guys she talks to on Tinder: "yeah, not on my FUCKING level dude" and things of that nature. She's doesn't seem to ever go out though; she's always fucking sitting around.

The unfortunate thing is that over the past month I've noticed my girl's demeanor start to change in an unpleasant way...as if she was adapting some of the same characteristics.

This weekend was kind of the last straw. I had a relative die, but I decided to make time to take her out, and I chipped in to help pay for some clothes she was interested in. I usually don't spend much money on her.

But no good deed goes unpunished, and on Monday she actually hits me up with a text on the site saying essentially "You say you want to keep it casual, but you've been treating me way too much like your girlfriend. So I'm gonna be on here from time to time just letting you know the score"

I can't really say she's wrong. But, damn. For all intents and purposes she's saying "I could've been a great long-term fuckbuddy! But you needed to treat me worse."

I think she basically likes me a lot, but can't handle the jealousy issue that I might be seeing other girls, and is trying to cope with it somehow. But I just see it as more manipulation. And I'm pretty certain she's been chatting with that bitch next door, and she's not on my team.

The getting on the site to text me that she was using the site again regularly, even when she knew I was trying to handle a death in the family, was kind of it for me - I'm 90% certain that a next is in the near future. Just needed to vent a bit; any thoughts or encouraging words are welcome.

The only thing I can encourage is nexting her man.

This will only get toxic, it's too late to "commit" since she's already back on the site.

Once you met her you should've blocked her on the that app, then just claim you deleted yours because the girls on there were weird or whatever.

She wants things more serious you don't, she she finally is lashing out.

She was probably already frustrated before the new roommate was in the picture, if anything she's just adding fuel to the fire.

She's right, you are treating her like a GF, you pitching in on some clothes is a perfect example.

She IS your GF by default, like it or not.

Any bitch you're banging who goes on a dating site to spite message you isn't worth any salt in my book.

That's 100% disrespect.

She's more than likely messaging other guys, looking for leads, and probably texting other dudes.

The best thing to do in this situation is cut her loose, that might start a hard reset with her chasing you. Then you reset the terms of you relationship with her, to be honest, just doesn't sound worth it.

It sounds like you lost a bit of your frame and didn't keep her in check when it came to handling the nature of your guy's relationship.

Eventually someone ALWAYS catches feelings in a relationship, casual or not.

Quote: (07-26-2016 11:15 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

It sounds like you lost a bit of your frame and didn't keep her in check when it came to handling the nature of your guy's relationship.

Yep. It's hard to do, or not to do, depending.

Quote:Quote:

Once you met her you should've blocked her on the that app, then just claim you deleted yours because the girls on there were weird or whatever.

Lesson learned. It just became a bug up her ass that she couldn't stop focusing on.

She's more than likely messaging other guys, looking for leads, and probably texting other dudes.

She said something like "but even though I'm using it again it's so hopeless, the guys are no good, blah blah."

I think she's 100% full of shit. I'll probably see her on Bumble - her roomie likes that one a lot.

First, give thanks that you don't live with this woman, that this woman is not carrying your child, the mother of your child, or your wife.

Point 1A would be to remove that 10% chance that you're going to keep her around. Based on what you've written, you absolutely need to next her. No radio silence and followed by a reunion bang, please... apart from pretending that everything's fine, the radio silence/reunion bang would be the worst thing you could do right now. Why?

You're in too deep right now to handle the standard-issue nonsense that comes with whatever now passes for "dating."

This posts reads "her, her, her," and, "roommate, roommate, roommate," and:

"I probably should've just lied." RE: Second guessing, you had it right the first time. If you were going to lie, say you're on OKC looking for friends *wink, wink* Why do you want to ruin my friendships *wink, wink* This would be followed by a playful slap to your shoulder from her.

"I had a relative die, but I decided to make time to take her out, and I chipped in to help pay for some clothes she was interested in." AKA You figured that if she was with you she wouldn't be out looking for dick.

'You say you want to keep it casual, but you've been treating me way too much like your girlfriend. So I'm gonna be on here from time to time just letting you know the score

I can't really say she's wrong.'

^ She's not wrong, but not for the reasons you may think... She spots the incongruence....

This "standard issue" nonsense is always going to be there - whether dormant or out in the open. How you handle it, what you put up with, and how easily you're willing to walk is something you need to figure out.

^ You'll figure it out no problem so long as you step back from this and reflect on what went wrong here (not with her, with you), and decide what you're willing to put up with / not put up with in the future.

Quote: (07-26-2016 11:33 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2016 11:15 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Yep. It's hard to do, or not to do, depending.

Lesson learned. It just became a bug up her ass that she couldn't stop focusing on.

Anytime a girl drops the line of "what are we" "where is this going" "are we still dating" etc

You know her hamster is spinning and she's already caught feelings, you have the upper hand, how you handle it is critical.

At this point it's a lost cause in my eyes.

Quote: (07-26-2016 11:00 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

And I'm pretty certain she's been chatting with that bitch next door, and she's not on my team.

And let this be a lesson the rest...

They are NEVER on your team!

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

I don't think it was the roommate

" I chipped in to help pay for some clothes she was interested in. I usually don't spend much money on her."

You've been violating the fuck buddy contract.

WIA

Your intentions weren't clear to her and I don't think they were clear to you as well.

Learn from this experience. Figure out what you want for yourself and then convey that to your girl. This is the first step in developing Frame.

At this point, move on. She doesn't seem like LTR material. I think she did you a favor in going back on the dating site.

No she's telling the truth. The guys online are getting more hopeless. I've been noticing the age girls get frustrated with online getting lower and lower. The ones with brains are figuring out that guys online lie to them and just want to fuck. The word gets out. Girls have told me some real nightmares the past year.

I think the fact you went through this might mean you need to reevaluate what you want. We seem to be on a lot of threads together and I think you have your shit together. Maybe you are looking for a LTR and don't realize you are. Either way, this worked out for the best since you didn't want anything more serious from her.

And yes, I don't think the roommate helped the situation.

Good luck.

For all intents and purposes she's saying "I could've been a great long-term fuckbuddy! But you needed to treat me worse."

I think this is one of the best wisdom gems I have ever seen. This a pure truth.

Never turn a fuck buddy into a jump off girl, keep them as a fuck buddy.

I have been good at this.

In my experience you have 2 months from the first date. Either she is on her way to becoming your life partner and child bearer or she is a fuck buddy. Never fuck that up.

The only tie down I play with girls is to tell them if they fuck someone else wait a few weeks before us fucking in case she comes down with something. Depending on the girl if she is cool and the sex is really good I will even tell her we can still hang and do something fun so they don't feel like just a fuck buddy. I do it in a non-judgmental carefree way implying if I fuck other girls I will do the same. I think this has given some girls a mental excuse of making up they are on their period or are very busy with something that week when they banged some other guy recently which works out great for me.

Is this even close to any guarantee? Certainly not. It however plays a mind game with the girl that you are out after other puss and if she doesn't get a call or hang out for a week or two she has some fear you are out there because you set this rule up front and made it very explicit. On top of this if she avoids you for any reason she knows that you think she is going around being a slut. She has heard you don't care at all and are open about it, this bothers her though because it is a damned if she does damned if she doesn't.

I think this psychological mind seed has kept girls from ever thinking about entering the "what are we?" camp. Also I think some girls if they think I am cool, I would hope at least some would refrain from fucking me right after they bang a different guy. This is why I always wear a condom though and try to ask subtle questions to judge how dirty they are. If they are too dirty I scrap them.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:36 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

For all intents and purposes she's saying "I could've been a great long-term fuckbuddy! But you needed to treat me worse."

I think this is one of the best wisdom gems I have ever seen. This a pure truth.

Never turn a fuck buddy into a jump off girl, keep them as a fuck buddy.

I have been good at this.

In my experience you have 2 months from the first date. Either she is on her way to becoming your life partner and child bearer or she is a fuck buddy. Never fuck that up.

So true. I've made the same mistake, keeping them around too long. Then they feel entitled to the girlfriend treatment. The allure of keeping consistent pussy is strong.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

^ You can keep them around. I have kept pure fuck buddies around for years on the side so have many others.

Why does he know her roommate? Either the old or new? He should NEVER spend enough time to know them. In fact try to act distant. He helped with buying her clothes? Are you kidding? On a fuck buddy the most is buying a $20 pair of sexy panties maybe once a year for her. That's it!

If you want a pure fuck buddy for long periods --- avoid their social circle at all costs for all time. You should be a ghost and a mystery and a name her few close friends can barely remember.

Otherwise questions and comparisons come up.

Her entire social circle will try to sabotage you if they know you well and you aren't investing in her.

Be a fucking shadow.

For instance if you have ever taken a picture together in public you have already lost. If she asks for one at some point it is time to act distant and keep away from her for a week or more.

Or

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:39 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

So true. I've made the same mistake, keeping them around too long. Then they feel entitled to the girlfriend treatment.

It's really kind of messed up and it takes a lot of effort for me to get my head around. When it's all said in done I really didn't do much for this girl...took her out maybe once every two or three weeks, BSed back and forth via text a couple of times a day, sent funny emails/articles to each other. In the main we just got together at her place for a few hours each week to eat dinner, have a few drinks, and fuck.

If I had been keeping statistics it would probably work out that she actually spent more money on me than I spent on her, if we include food and drink she gave me at hers.

If that's all it takes for a modern western "6-ish" to figure that this guy is the best LTR material she's going to come across, they really must have internalized being treated like dirt and pumped and dumped to the point of normalcy. I've clearly been out of the game too long.

Messed up.

The allure of keeping consistent pussy is strong.

It was definitely fun while it lasted, though. She was great in bed, knew how to turn me on, and was a lot more pleasant to be around from a personality standpoint than many girls. Good cook. I can't say I won't miss it...at this point the thought of moving on and trying to meet someone new fills me with a kind of existential dread.

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:53 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

BSed back and forth via text a couple of times a day
Bad.

sent funny emails/articles to each other
Not as bad, still bad.

If I had been keeping statistics it would probably work out that she actually spent more money on me than I spent on her, if we include food and drink she gave me at hers.
It is not what you think it is what she felt.

The silver members to me are almost always purple pill because the act of buying silver is purple pill itself.

Or

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:59 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Bad.

Not as bad, still bad.

My idea going in seemed to be that we'd end up in some kind of "soft poly" situation where we'd kinda treat each other like boyfriend and girlfriend, but I'd see other people on the side (she probably would as well, but I wouldn't stress over it.) At least initially, the impression she gave was that she was open to this ("Oh, I don't like guys who are pushovers" "I've done the FWB thing before it was great" etc.)

Clearly, that didn't play out the way I thought it was going to. I know she banged a couple other guys in the first month or two she was seeing me, and I didn't stress over it. I was banging another girl as well, so...

But she was actually hitting me with "where are we going with this" stuff within the first couple weeks. The signs were already there, and I chose to ignore them.

I hooked up with a different girl a couple weeks ago and I can bet for SURE she'd be pissed about that one, if she knew. Funny how that works.

I very much appreciate this post-game analysis you guys are giving me...it's helping me a lot to move through this shit.

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:49 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

If you want a pure fuck buddy for long periods --- avoid their social circle at all costs for all time. You should be a ghost and a mystery and a name her few close friends can barely remember.

Otherwise questions and comparisons come up.

Her entire social circle will try to sabotage you if they know you well and you aren't investing in her.

Be a fucking shadow.

For instance if you have ever taken a picture together in public you have already lost. If she asks for one at some point it is time to act distant and keep away from her for a week or more.

I cannot cosign this enough.

You don't take out fuck buddies, MAYBE for a drink, but not out with your friends. You NEVER meet her friends.

You keep fuck buddies IN THE BEDROOM, nothing less, nothing more.

The longest running fuck buddies I've had was over a year and a half (I just stopped talking to her because of an STD scare) and another one in my semi beta days right after high school which was about 8-10 months.

She doesn't need to know alot about you and same with her besides the standard how was your day bullshit.

Quote: (07-26-2016 03:52 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

The longest running fuck buddies I've had was over a year and a half (I just stopped talking to her because of an STD scare) and another one in my semi beta days right after high school which was about 8-10 months.

She doesn't need to know alot about you and same with her besides the standard how was your day bullshit.

Problem I've encountered with trying to make fuckbuddies of girls over 30 (even ones just barely like this one): they're like heat-seeking provider missiles, even the sluts.

They'll treat you like trash if you meet them on the street and they don't know you, but it seems like if you're over 30 yourself, above average attractiveness, educated and well-employed, you manage to bang 'em once and they're already spinning furiously about how they're going to lock you down.

It seems like you're honestly better off being a loser in a dead end job with a big cock if one wants to go that route. At least then they're not seeing you as "relationship material." And just why would I want to girlfriend up a woman who openly admits to doing "FWB" with other dudes, anyway?

These 30-something chicks can be easy lays, but this nonsense makes it hardly worth it. As others have said many times...but sometimes I guess one has to see it for oneself.

Quote: (07-26-2016 04:13 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2016 03:52 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Problem I've encountered with trying to make fuckbuddies of girls over 30 (even ones just barely like this one): they're like heat-seeking provider missiles, even the sluts.

They'll treat you like trash if you meet them on the street and they don't know you, but it seems like if you're over 30 yourself, above average attractiveness, educated and well-employed, you manage to bang 'em once and they're already spinning furiously about how they're going to lock you down.

It seems like you're honestly better off being a loser in a dead end job with a big cock if one wants to go that route. At least then they're not seeing you as "relationship material." And just why would I want to girlfriend up a woman who openly admits to doing "FWB" with other dudes, anyway?

These 30-something chicks can be easy lays, but this nonsense makes it hardly worth it. As others have said many times...but sometimes I guess one has to see it for oneself.

My plates were always below 25, in fact that 1.5 year long plate was 19.

Start going for younger girls, Gio still manages to do it, I do also, lie about your age if you have to or don't mention it at all. It's worked for me plenty.

What you describe is "Chad Thundercock" scenario. Don't be a loser, don't have a dead end job.

There are ways to show you aren't a beta bucks provider.

Most of all aiming for younger girls should be your biggest goal so you don't have to deal with this BS.

Shit one girl was in her mid twenties and was bitching about how I don't text back immediately, I tell her thats hard to do on a motorcyle and I could say the same about her texting me back. She immediately goes on the offensive "is that suppose make me go out with you" Hit that bitch with, "nope, I've decided I don't want to, good luck on your search"

I sift through so many numbers and girls, last week I went on 4 dates, ALL but 1 were mediocre, hell one was a 28 year old virgin !

You fuck them good in the bedroom and always keep it sexual, bring some toys along to dominate them with. If they don't like it, fuck it, you got the notch, onto the next one.

I always frame from the beginning that I'm always busy, always working, that I spend my time wisely.

If plates ever hint at going out or complain about it - I smack it down immediately by saying "you know I'm busy and always working" I don't hear about that shit again.

Overall it sounds like you're getting burned out by these older women, looks like you have some new goals to hit.

I can't emphasize my agreement with Trav's posts above. BSing with her = bad. Sending funny memes, ect = BAD. They are not your:

-friend
-guy
-buddy
-pal
-intellectual equal

I don't care how much you can "be yourself" around her.

It's funny how even the slightest level of comfort translated to her brain as "i can do better".

XP man you've always clung to some borderline bluepill beliefs while still running game. I realize I'm one of the more cynical posters here and I can be harsh. But a red flag's a red flag. For fucks sake she told you in plain english, how shes "done the FWB thing and it was great"

And you're catching feelings for that?

Wia is right it's not the roomate's fault per se. But bitches personalities are more porous than a fucking screen door.

Here's a story I was going to post in another thread but it relates:

Related; I went to a concert this weekend with the chick I've been smashing and her annoying-ass cousins. They are all married, and swooning over the singer, ect. All the while taking selfies and snapchats and shit. I'm repulsed by the fact that everyone at shows these days has their fucking phones out pointed to the stage, it feels disrespectful for the performers and belittles the artform. Try telling that to these fucking idiots though.

These chicks were married and predictably one of the hubbies was pissed about her being out at a concert (it was far and we were out late, ect) and all I heard from the cackling hens was how he's in the wrong, "fuck him" "you do you girl" and a litany of other inane platitudes to place the blame squarely on the husband. The girl in question even tried to ask me what I thought about their "situation" but I knew better than to level with her. I just said "i'm not him so i don't know". In reality I agree with him completely.

Bitches ARE the company they keep. What she's saying to her friends about
the husband, you can expect to be said about YOU.

I dropped the ho the next day. I also thought it was funny how she kept looking to me for reassurance that i wouldn't check out the other hotties there (of which there were many) then swoons over a semi famous star. Lol

-Wonitis

Quote: (07-26-2016 02:25 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:59 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Bad.

Not as bad, still bad.

I know she banged a couple other guys in the first month or two she was seeing me

But she was actually hitting me with "where are we going with this" stuff within the first couple weeks.

This really speaks to how badly men are perceived in the sexual market place that women are behaving like this and outright and it is ok. It is ok because it actually still works for them.

If a girl declared she wanted more with me while also letting me know she is banging other guys she is demoted down to a once every 2 weeks or month booty call.

We have such a terrible epidemic that guys like you with the truth laid bare out in front of you and a free strategic think tank at your disposal still sweats a slut 6.

I will pray.

Or

Quote: (07-26-2016 05:23 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

It is ok because it actually still works for them.

It's only still working for them because there is a dearth of men willing to put their fucking foot down.

-Wonitis

This thread is like a Pussy Intervention. Good stuff. I think you're getting good advice. Never sweat a 6 -- its your way or the highway.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Quote: (07-26-2016 04:57 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

I can't emphasize my agreement with Trav's posts above. BSing with her = bad. Sending funny memes, ect = BAD. They are not your:

-friend
-guy
-buddy
-pal
-intellectual equal

I don't care how much you can "be yourself" around her.

It's funny how even the slightest level of comfort translated to her brain as "i can do better".

XP man you've always clung to some borderline bluepill beliefs while still running game. I realize I'm one of the more cynical posters here and I can be harsh. But a red flag's a red flag. For fucks sake she told you in plain english, how shes "done the FWB thing and it was great"

And you're catching feelings for that?

Wia is right it's not the roomate's fault per se. But bitches personalities are more porous than a fucking screen door.

I think part of the issue might have to do with my particular history. I suffered from chronic pain on and off for several years after a severe neurological infection, that fucked most of my late 20s and early 30s. Prior to that everything I did was long term, monogamous relationships.

But I'm still relatively young, and I slowly recovered. Once things started going in that direction, I was surprised how quickly I was able to get things moving again. Got a good job, a new car...I was able to pick it up.

If I had internalized a huge amount of cynicism I don't think I would've made it through. Hope is what kept me going.

I wasn't expecting to get much out of relationships given my history, but once I started doing the online thing I realized no girls really knew anything or cared about what my history was. Just that for whatever reason the ones that liked me, liked me. It's like I woke up in my mid 30s with little experience, but from their perspective I'm at the top of my game.

After those years of nothing it feels a bit like being a kid let loose in a candy shop - I want it all. I want to bang club sluts, I want to get SNLs from online, all the stuff I never had...but I'm also old enough that I know I can't keep it up forever. So another part of me wants the comfort, the girl to come home to, the girl to text with and "hang out" with and watch movies, to be myself around, and all that. Getting pulled in all different directions at once, because it all seems available.

That is the conundrum.

In any case, I broke it off with this girl today. It needed to be done, and while she was clearly hurt and unhappy about it, it seems her thoughts were headed in the same direction as well - she knew I played this one wrong too.

So I have some thinking to do.

We have such a terrible epidemic that guys like you with the truth laid bare out in front of you and a free strategic think tank at your disposal still sweats a slut 6.

If it were easy even so, I suppose the epidemic wouldn't exist.

I try to keep in mind that she'll probably be getting banged by a new guy within the week.

Quote: (07-26-2016 07:18 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

That is the conundrum.

In any case, I broke it off with this girl today. It needed to be done, and while she was clearly hurt and unhappy about it, it seems her thoughts were headed in the same direction as well - she knew I played this one wrong too.

So I have some thinking to do.

If it were easy even so, I suppose the epidemic wouldn't exist.

I try to keep in mind that she'll probably be getting banged by a new guy within the week.

Good you made the right decision.

It's time to reflect on what needs to change internally and how to bring about those changes.

She probably had a few other guys she was banging, more than likely she already has banged someone else since the initial convo that resulted in this.

In any case it doesn't matter, onto the next one.

This entire thread is a valuable lesson on how to treat fuck buddies that are plates.

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:36 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

The only tie down I play with girls is to tell them if they fuck someone else wait a few weeks before us fucking in case she comes down with something. Depending on the girl if she is cool and the sex is really good I will even tell her we can still hang and do something fun so they don't feel like just a fuck buddy. I do it in a non-judgmental carefree way implying if I fuck other girls I will do the same. I think this has given some girls a mental excuse of making up they are on their period or are very busy with something that week when they banged some other guy recently which works out great for me.

Is this even close to any guarantee? Certainly not. It however plays a mind game with the girl that you are out after other puss and if she doesn't get a call or hang out for a week or two she has some fear you are out there because you set this rule up front and made it very explicit. On top of this if she avoids you for any reason she knows that you think she is going around being a slut. She has heard you don't care at all and are open about it, this bothers her though because it is a damned if she does damned if she doesn't.

I think this psychological mind seed has kept girls from ever thinking about entering the "what are we?" camp. Also I think some girls if they think I am cool, I would hope at least some would refrain from fucking me right after they bang a different guy. This is why I always wear a condom though and try to ask subtle questions to judge how dirty they are. If they are too dirty I scrap them.

This is pure gold.

Girls can't stand not knowing things.

I've dropped girls for less than what the OP is writing. She has zero respect for you.
For her to even think that what she said was "ok" she must not be afraid to lose you. How she got there is anyone's guess but you most definitely lost a significant portion of the frame you had.

If you have a relative pass away and she's not your main bitch then tell the girl "I've got some personal stuff to deal with I'll hit you up in a week or two" If she's really interested in being on your team then she'll reach out letting you know she's there etc... just so you don't forget about her.
You poisoned the well with your behavior. There is nothing to salvage here.

If this were me I'd ghost/radio. If and or when she contacts you and asks you why you haven't contacted her just say "you and her are moving in different directions". Do not try to explain yourself or actions. That's how you got to this point in the first place. Then hang up. Block her number. She's dead to you.

This is the BEST you can hope for at this point. If you care about "winning" or whatever.