rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you bang a girl if you know she was banging someone else the night before?

Would you bang a girl if you know she was banging someone else the night before?

I have always been on the "sluts team" I rather easy girls than "good girls". But here is the thing, I met this girl in a party, banged her, then invited her to go for a drink on thursday she tells me that she can't, but she can meet me the next day at the afternoon (today), It was good for me but yesterday I saw her in the street with another guy, she didn't saw me but I just didn't feel like texting her after.

I have banged a couple of girls who I knew had boyfriends, but I didn't ever saw the guys so for me it was kind of unreal.

As long as you protect yourself and realize that she'll never be anything more than a fucksock, then why not. Don't catch feelings. Just empty your balls in her if you need to and your other plates aren't available.

No

If you've banged ten women in your life the odds are pretty good that you've done this, at least once.

Quote:Quote:

It was good for me but yesterday I saw her in the street with another guy, she didn't saw me but I just didn't feel like texting her after.

At the end of the day, I would consider myself the winner. YMMV.

Most guys will have already done this, just unknowingly.

Americans are dreamers too

The majority of the girls I banged in my early years, from about 18-22, had boyfriends. An attractive and desirable female is rarely going to be completely without cock/boyfriend for any significant length of time, especially when young. It's not good or bad, just the way it is.

And don't think about "good girls" vs "sluts"- all girls are on the same sliding scale and can move either direction at different times.

Americans are dreamers too

Yep, although I'd feel pretty disgusted with myself and the girl. I would not continue any kind of relations with her.

Most probably, not that they would tell me about it anyway nor would I ask.

You can imagine some girls get off on it, including banging different guys on the same day.

We've all done it without knowing. Just like someone spitting in your food: there's no taste, as long as you don't know it.

Depends on how hot she is.

Don't debate me.

Not if I would know it, I'm pretty "hygienic" for this kind of stuff. For example, there's a girl in one of my social circles that I would want to bang, but she was impaled by a friend...I just don't want to share a vagina consciously.

Quote: (07-23-2016 06:35 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

We've all done it without knowing. Just like someone spitting in your food: there's no taste, as long as you don't know it.

^^Knowingly or unknowingly, yep. When you do know, we call that "cum dick".

Hypothetical you: "I fucked 'Lisa' last night. I got the booty call after she was at 'John's'".

Hypothetical friend: "You were the cum dick!"

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (07-23-2016 07:29 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Agreed.

Fold em
[Image: MTE1ODA0OTcxNTEzMzE2ODc3.jpg]

Hold em
[Image: 853full-scarlett-leithold.jpg]

No. It'd be like dipping you junk into an almost empty container of whipped cream...

Quote: (07-23-2016 12:40 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Most guys will have already done this, just unknowingly.

Knowingly as well

Especially on college campuses, in athletics, musicians, and movie stars.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

There are no clean women imho. Down with the sickness, most truly are. That's why I reserve goin down on a bitch until I'm absolutely certain she's only with me, even then, it's just a shifting of percentages of likelihood she's banging other dudes before or after you.

I figure it this way, with pre-established connections with past fucks, women don't need the coddling to fuck. Familiar is way different than strange dick. And how long does it take to fuck? 5-30+ minutes depending on the situation? I just assume most are fucking someone else on the way DL.

Then again, my propensity to much twat has dropped significantly because simply, I don't like that idea of sucking dick by proxy. Man logic.

Quote: (07-23-2016 07:29 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

And if she charges by the hour or by the Bang [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (07-23-2016 12:20 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

As long as you protect yourself and realize that she'll never be anything more than a fucksock, then why not. Don't catch feelings. Just empty your balls in her if you need to and your other plates aren't available.

The correct answer is here.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Sometimes we have to face the fact that is she isn't a virgin then at some point she will be banged or has been banged by another guy, whether the time gap is the night before, a week or months doesn't really make much difference in the big scheme of things.

So, basically you guys are saying you never have sex?

A good rule of thumb I've always followed is the "Me plus three" rule. You have to assume that every girl has at least you, another guy she is interested in, a guy she is bored of and lastly a guy she uses as a text buddy or "filler" to pass the time until the other two are free (Long term girlfriends and wives fall under different algorithms). You can almost be certain she is fucking the other 2 within a 48 hours time frame, unless her cycle is on which she substitutes vaginal penetration for oral.

Protect yourself, bang her and go on about your day.

-CD

I agree that if you've banged enough chicks this is a definite possibility, but more likely probable to have occurred. This is especially true if you're picking up easy chicks from the bars, two of my notches last year came from drunk chicks I met at the bars, ran textbook game, then escalated quickly and hard, took them home and banged them out. I found out later that both of them had boyfriends.

What I was going to say is that a girls hotness will factor in if you consciously know that she's banging another dude(s)... You'd have to be pretty thirsty to fuck a 6 that you know is a slut that's getting banged out by other dudes, but if she's a solid 8 and sexy as hell, you're dick is going to be like a magnet and you'll find yourself rationalizing. Most guys don't typically bang solid 8's on the regular so it's easy to make exceptions.

Hopefully if you are banging a chick like that you're wrapping it up, but I'd say avoid eating the poonanie, which kind of sucks if you like to eat poonanie, still not worth it though. Also if she's the kind of chick who likes to raw dog and encourages you to cum freely, I'd say abort mission.

Just wrap that shit up, get the notch and get out of there.

Be selective likee OG said - the hotter she is the more likely you'll do it.

It bears repeating, the more girls you bang, the more the probability a dude was in her the night before.

If you do know, wrap up, bang, fade away.

Hate to say it but I've rain a train on a girl and I know exactly who was in her minutes before me.

Quote: (07-23-2016 07:40 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

It bears repeating, the more girls you bang, the more the probability a dude was in her the night before.

Hate to say it but I've rain a train on a girl and I know exactly who was in her minutes before me.

[Image: attachment.jpg32781]   

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (07-23-2016 07:40 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

How hot was she and how drunk were you all?

Don't debate me.