rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami cops shoot black therapist over autistic patient

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-o...index.html

The video clearly shows the victim laying on the ground with his hands in the air trying to tell the police that he's a therapist and the non-compliant patient is autistic and only has a toy truck. The shooting part isn't shown, so it's hypothetically possible that the black guy subsequently got up and charged the police while dual-wielding a pair of Uzis, but it seems a tad unlikely.

Black Lives Matter has essentially made their campaign into a self-fulfilling prophecy. First they make up a bunch of bullshit about cops hunting blacks, which inspires a few nuts to go out and hunt cops. Now some of the cops are paranoid to the point where they actually will commit murder rather than brook the most infinitesimal threat to their own safety. This will just escalate.

You're implying that that cops murdering instead of risking danger has just started happening, which is highly debatable.
This one is on the cop, not blm.

Quote: (07-21-2016 04:17 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

You're implying that that cops murdering instead of risking danger has just started happening, which is highly debatable.
This one is on the cop, not blm.

What I meant was that the risk threshold before the cops will start shooting is far lower now.

The problem isn't racist cops, it's stupid cops. Stupid engineers and stupid doctors would pose just as much of a threat to people but the dumb ones get weeded out in school.

Just because BLM is a terrible movement doesnt mean there aren't real racist cops out there.

I wonder if this would have been shared as much had he not been black.
Saw this on my FB, I wondered whether to make a thread of it or not.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Now this is an open and shut case that BLM can rally around. The saddest part was the cop answering "I don't know" about why he shot the guy.

Quote: (07-21-2016 04:43 PM)Clemmo Wrote:  

Now this is an open and shut case that BLM can rally around. The saddest part was thr cop answering "I don't know" about why he shot the guy.

Yep. Retarded police officer just created a near-martyr for no good reason at all. If more police officers keep making mistakes like this during this rough time, they might find themselves with new protocols that will really put their lives in danger. Can you imagine if they have to start asking for permission to engage first or get an automatic court martial equivalent?

All those cops involved need an IQ test and a re-evaluation of if they are even fit for the job. The autistic kid looked autistic from a mile away and the therapist looked completely harmless, almost dorky the way he was holding up his hands.

In the video one of the cops was not even holding his AR correctly or securely while standing around the victims. Those cops look completely brainless. Too pussy to even bother getting closer to see that those two were not a threat? Posted up behind a cop car as if those two were radioactive waste containers? You would think these idiots got their training from a Call of Duty game.

Whoever their instructor, supervisor, or bosses are need to explain this to the public otherwise their jobs should be on the line as well.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (07-21-2016 05:16 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Now this is an open and shut case that BLM can rally around. The saddest part was thr cop answering "I don't know" about why he shot the guy.

Yep. Retarded police officer just created a near-martyr for no good reason at all. If more police officers keep making mistakes like this during this rough time, they might find themselves with new protocols that will really put their lives in danger. Can you imagine if they have to start asking for permission to engage first or get an automatic court martial equivalent?

All those cops involved need an IQ test and a re-evaluation of if they are even fit for the job. The autistic kid looked autistic from a mile away and the therapist looked completely harmless, almost dorky the way he was holding up his hands.

In the video one of the cops was not even holding his AR correctly or securely while standing around the victims. Those cops look completely brainless. Too pussy to even bother getting closer to see that those two were not a threat? Posted up behind a cop car as if those two were radioactive waste containers? You would think these idiots got their training from a Call of Duty game.

Whoever their instructor, supervisor, or bosses are need to explain this to the public otherwise their jobs should be on the line as well.

I agree this is horrible for everyone and the cops blew it, but partially in their defense was the fact that whoever called in the problem scene apparently reported someone had a gun.

From the evidence available, however, the cop who shot the guy is guilty of some kind of crime, maybe a lawyer could chime in, what is the crime when you seriously injure someone due to your recklessness and poor judgement?

I can see their lives being in danger anyways from outraged "vigilantes" in Miami who will now target police to kill like what's been happening in the last couple of weeks. Those idiot cops just made things a lot worse.

Quote: (07-21-2016 05:29 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I agree this is horrible for everyone and the cops blew it, but partially in their defense was the fact that whoever called in the problem scene apparently reported someone had a gun.

From the evidence available, however, the cop who shot the guy is guilty of some kind of crime, maybe a lawyer could chime in, what is the crime when you seriously injure someone due to your recklessness and poor judgement?

Reckless endangerment. If the person ends up dying, it can rise to murder under a depraved heart theory.

Quote: (07-21-2016 05:29 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

We usually talk about the impact of false reports in threads about rape, but maybe we need to be discussing accountability for people who call the police with bogus or false reports. The person who called the police to report that alleged gun, needs a warning of some kind.

Every city has a few, usually an old and nosy woman, calling the police to report a suspicious person. A suspicious person is basically anyone except the mailman or one of their friends walking around. I would love to know who called the police on them, looks like. I would bet money it was not a man.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Mailmen are suspicious.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

At least this guy didn't end up like John Crawford III. He was lucky.

There is good discussion of this over at the Facebook page of Marc MacYoung, a self defense, violence, use of force expert:

https://www.facebook.com/marc.macyoung/p...7651099769

This was his post:

Quote:Quote:

It's called a bad shoot.
They happen.
They happen in two ways. One the cop makes a bad use of force decision.
Two the cop is an idiot and violates basic firearm safety protocol by having his finger on the trigger when it isn't time to shoot. The rule is simple, if you aren't shooting your finger is NOT on the trigger. It's also called a negligent discharge. When the finger is on the trigger, all it takes is a sneeze, a stumble or a Nervous Nellie and you get discharge. If someone is in front of the muzzle, you get a shooting.
The fact that the guy was shot in the leg strongly suggests this kind of stupidity

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I wouldn't be surprise if the cop is army veteran. Soldier got trained to separate all people into two categories: "us" and "everybody else"; and in critical situation not to take any chance. Later that habit is hardened in a war zone.
They got hired by police, got trained in this and that but the way of thinking remains the same. And in a critical situation they just follow the instinct.

He doesn't know why he shot. Nor he understands why neighborhood treats him like foreign occupying force.

It's been my theory that cut and dry bad shootings of black people by cops aren't nearly as big of a rallying cry for BLM as situations that are murky. Everyone's going to look at this and go, 'oh yeah, that cop fucked up'. There's nothing to push against so it will be quickly forgotten by everybody. The quickest way to shut-up an SJW is to say, 'yeah, you're right' and walk away.

The negligent discharge is the most likely culprit, but the other issue is why the police were hunkered down behind their car at a distance from a fat middle-aged guy lying on the ground with his hands in the air and a retard playing with a toy car. The level of paranoia there is ridiculous.

The libertarian in me that wants to limit the power of the state thinks that after every discharge of a firearm by a police officer, there should be a full investigation by an independent outside authority (IE, an investigative agency NOT in the police department or State Attorney office) to determine whether or not the cop operated within the confines of the law. If the cop abused his authority, didn't follow proper procedure, and/or broke the law, they should be prosecuted.

Prediction: a very successful lawsuit.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-21-2016 06:03 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

The quickest way to shut-up an SJW is to say, 'yeah, you're right' and walk away.

Technically, no: the quickest way to shut-up an SJW is:

[Image: 200.gif]

Quote: (07-21-2016 06:20 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

[Image: 200.gif]

Love that guy's jacket-shirt-pants combination.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Remember, the question is not if cops shoot too much, which they probably do, but if they shoot blacks due to systemic racism which BLM claims.

I also remember a few years back there was a lot of debate about cops using tazers too much and people dying, the police said, if you take away our tazers you leave cops with only no force or guns, which will result in more shootings, this is probably also a reason.

Overall, I've seen some very suspect shootings by American cops, one of the worst is a homeless veteran (white) gunned down outside a convinience store because some hysterical woman had called the cops on him after he 'insulted' her. That man was gunned down in cold blood without ever reaching. Such cases are actually far worse than any of the BLM cases.

There was also that show 'Jail' where officers loved to taze drunk people before putting them in some 'restraining' device. Seemed sadistic to me, no question.

On the other hand, you have these cops show where crazy people on drugs bite and stab and go nuts and people who shoot, I saw a clip the other day of a black guy in his car fidgeting, police asking 'why are you nervous' and he replies something like 'I aint nervous' seconds before drawing a gun and shooting and wounding the officer. No signal at all, just from zero to drawing a gun in seconds. He had drugs on him and didn't want to go back.

I think most of this stuff in US is because of the vast differences within cities, economically, ethnically, it's impossible for a cop to get into a trusting situation with the populace, you might in one shift see a face eating crocodille drug crazy, get shot at by a gangbanger, spat at from an aids infected bum and so on. Better neighborhood policing would be the way to go, have some neighborhood watchgroups who could deal with the local crazies.

Turns out it's even worse than thought. The cop was actually aiming for the autistic guy. He shot three rounds: missed the autistic guy and shot the caretaker on accident.

“The movement of the white individual looked like he was getting ready to discharge a firearm into Mr. Kinsey,” said John Rivera, president of the Miami-Dade County Police Benevolent Association, according to WSVN. “and the officer discharged, trying to strike and stop the white male, and unfortunately, he missed.”

Also handcuffed the mental health worker and left him on the ground for 20 minutes before giving him medical care:

Kinsey told WSVN he was flipped over and handcuffed after the shooting. According to Napoleon, Kinsey was on the ground for 20 minutes before an ambulance arrived.

Officer's statement:

“I took this job to save lives and help people,” said the officer in a statement released by the union. “I did what I had to do in a split second to accomplish that and hate to hear others paint me as something I’m not.”

Article also indicates that the officer is hispanic:

That officer, who has only been identified as a 30-year-old Hispanic man who has been with the department for four years, has been placed on administrative leave. He could face criminal charges depending on the findings of the investigation.

Full article: http://myfox8.com/2016/07/21/he-missed-f...olice-say/

Quote: (07-21-2016 05:58 PM)FebGun Wrote:  

I wouldn't be surprise if the cop is army veteran. Soldier got trained to separate all people into two categories: "us" and "everybody else"; and in critical situation not to take any chance. Later that habit is hardened in a war zone.
They got hired by police, got trained in this and that but the way of thinking remains the same. And in a critical situation they just follow the instinct.

He doesn't know why he shot. Nor he understands why neighborhood treats him like foreign occupying force.

I'm not going to sit here quietly when a raging idiot such as yourself postulates without a grain of substance behind his claims.

"Soldier got trained to separate all people into two categories: "us" and "everybody else..."

Lol no we didn't.

"...and in critical situation not to take any chance."

Again, lol. You must've not been in many discussions about ROE. I can almost claim knowledge that you haven't based on such ignorance.

Bonus teary eyed negro spiritual material:

"Nor he understands why neighborhood treats him like foreign occupying force."

Oh LAWD they boot on ah necks! How will we eva suhvive!

You should follow the guidelines of this group and only post on expertise instead of silly conspiracy.