rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My longterm girlfreind gave me the ok to have a harem.

Quite simply my long term girlfriend gave me the ok to explore other women. While at the same time she remains loyal. The one thing is she wants it to be completely invisible to her.

My question is, How do I build my harem?

Im 17, in community college with fairly decent game. Mostly been bumping up my personal value and in 2 years ill be working full time as a software developer. I understand how to build wealth, I am fit and attractive. I have an income of 10k a year from passive income and will have no debt while going through college.(I'm including this to provide reference to my "Passive value" to women and where Im at in life)

Ive been with this girl for 3 years and plan on wifeing her later on in my late 20s. She has been loyal and with me through hard years. She is attractive(physically and personality wise).

I want women who are like her in my harem. I'm thinking Islamic women.(There are plenty where I live).

Do any of you more experienced chaps have an idea where I could head?

The market supports harems when the man's social and fiscal value is higher than those of his women combined.

Is your relative value much higher than your girlfriend's to the degree where she will accept you having a harem in order to keep you for the longterm?

Only you can honestly answer this. If your value in relation to hers isn't sufficiently high enough, then your girlfriend may be trying to let go of you easily so that she can get onto the cock carousel.

Quote: (07-10-2016 03:48 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

The market supports harems when the man's social and fiscal value is higher than those of his women combined.

Is your relative value much higher than your girlfriend's to the degree where she will accept you having a harem in order to keep you for the longterm?

Only you can honestly answer this. If your value in relation to hers isn't sufficiently high enough, then your girlfriend may be trying to let go of you easily so that she can get onto the cock carousel.

Honestly yes,
I don't think she would have agreed if I didn't. Right now my "value" is high compared to hers. She's still in high school, Not very high social or fiscal value with low maintenance. The main thing she wants is emotional connection. Which I can provide exceedingly.

As for her wanting to ride the cock carousel, maybe. As so far she has been honest with me with all her dealing with other men. When a guy hits her up she tells me. Like I said she is a loyal LTR.

"The market supports harems when the man's social and fiscal value is higher than those of his women" Great info, Ill keep that in mind.

Quote: (07-10-2016 04:03 AM)AfroSamurai Wrote:  

She's still in high school, ......
Like I said she is a loyal LTR.

A high-school hot chick being loyal, like, forever...

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Quote: (07-10-2016 04:08 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

She wants to marry me, Her family loves me, we have good chemistry and we have shared private moments with each other. I'm not foolish when it comes to our relationship we are both young and anything can happen.

But as for "A high-school hot chick being loyal, like, forever..." She flies very under the radar, very introverted and family oriented, We met on a two week volunteer/tourism trip to another country. Our relationship isn't normal for our age.

Nice to have someone be skeptical though.

Quote: (07-10-2016 04:15 AM)AfroSamurai Wrote:  

She wants to marry me, Her family loves me, we have good chemistry and we have shared private moments with each other. I'm not foolish when it comes to our relationship we are both young and anything can happen.

But as for "A high-school hot chick being loyal, like, forever..." She flies very under the radar, very introverted and family oriented, We met on a two week volunteer/tourism trip to another country. Our relationship isn't normal for our age.

I am not skeptical as to what your relation is at the moment, I am skeptical on the long-term. If she is hot, she probably won't (under the circumstances you describe) stay loyal 5 years (or 2), this is the West in the 21st century...

Also, if you have sex with her, she won't stay introverted long, her personality will blossom and sexual desires increase...

Not sure we should continue with this thread. Basically OP is asking how to build a harem of underage girls. He seems red pill-ish enough, but events of the past year have made me a bit paranoid about SJW trolling.

Quote: (07-10-2016 04:23 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2016 04:15 AM)AfroSamurai Wrote:  

I am not skeptical as to what your relation is at the moment, I am skeptical on the long-term. If she is hot, she probably won't (under the circumstances you describe) stay loyal 5 years (or 2), this is the West in the 21st century...

Also, if you have sex with her, she won't stay introverted long, her personality will blossom and sexual desires increase...
Both of us are the children of immigrant families. Mine 3rd generation, hers 2nd. I bring this up because she inst very westernized, shes very in tune with her roots(mexico) and holds much of the same values of her parents(monogamy).

Ive been making moves from an early age. Should be working full time by 19. By this time she'll be 18. Fresh out of highschool in a sea of betas. The plan is for her to go to the university which is close to where we both live currently.

From her perspective: Should I date "AfroSamurai" who treats me good and making good money or "College Kid". After all women aren't rational, who knows what might happen.

My value by those years should be higher than my competition by a longshot. My concern is my emotional connection diminishing con ella(with her). Do mistresses/Harems do that?

Quote: (07-10-2016 04:32 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

Not sure we should continue with this thread. Basically OP is asking how to build a harem of underage girls. He seems red pill-ish enough, but events of the past year have made me a bit paranoid about SJW trolling.

Im not trying to pull underage girls. Like i said I go to community college with mujeres who are 18+. also shes 16 im 17 Thats not underage to me. My eyes are on women not underage girls. Dont let paranoia strip knowledge from people more experienced from getting to those with less.

We don't discuss sex with girls under 18 in this forum.

Quote: (07-10-2016 05:02 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

We don't discuss sex with girls under 18 in this forum.
Thanks ill edit my post

Your question is "How do I build a harem?" It's a pretty broad question.

In a nutshell: Go meet other women. Go on dates with them. Connect with them emotionally and physically. Have sex with them. Make them feel comfortable so they keep wanting to see you and have sex with you.

Not sure what else you are looking for. Read threads on relationship game etc. Use the search. There are other threads on harems and such.

Passive income already at 17? What kind?

Why do you need a harem if you found a solid girl you like who you want to wife up?

Could you expend that energy and effort in other areas that would bring you as much joy?

Quote: (07-10-2016 11:12 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Your question is "How do I build a harem?" It's a pretty broad question.

In a nutshell: Go meet other women. Go on dates with them. Connect with them emotionally and physically. Have sex with them. Make them feel comfortable so they keep wanting to see you and have sex with you.

Not sure what else you are looking for. Read threads on relationship game etc. Use the search. There are other threads on harems and such.

For example. Yesterday this chica hit me up, we've scheduled plans to meet up. She knows I have a girlfriend and she also knows my value.

How do I spin her as a plate if she knows I'm in a LTR.

Most of the other Harem threads deal with the hows. I'm looking for more of a "guide to spinning plates while in an LTR".

"In a nutshell: Go meet other women. Go on dates with them. Connect with them emotionally and physically. Have sex with them. Make them feel comfortable so they keep wanting to see you and have sex with you."

Ive got a few dates lined up. One with a girl from my college. Doesn't know much about me. A girl from my past, met at party a few months ago(knows about my LTR).

As for what I'm asking for: I'm looking for a direction to head. I want to pick up some LT plates for the future. I'm thinking 3 . Who know I have other girls but are only with me. I'm looking for the building blocks to build my harem.

Quote: (07-10-2016 11:35 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Passive income already at 17? What kind?

When my Grandfather passed away he left me with 47k. I bought a tiny home and placed it on my grandparents property which is in the city(Including plumbing, electrical, ect). The rent in my city is super high, 1.3k+ for a one bedroom apartment kind of far from the city center. I rent it out for 800$ a month. half goes to me, the other half goes to my retired grandmother.

Quote: (07-10-2016 11:53 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Why do you need a harem if you found a solid girl you like who you want to wife up?

Could you expend that energy and effort in other areas that would bring you as much joy?

This is not going to be an an active thing. ie constantly building my harem. Im looking for one or two girls on the side who I can hit up and bang when needed. I think of them more like I have mistresses rather than a harem.

There is something that doesn't sit well with me about being with the same girl your whole life. So why not have 3?

"Could you expend that energy and effort in other areas that would bring you as much joy?"

Yeah, Travel, learning, career building, watches and family. Ill figure out how much energy, resources and time i want to put into it with experience.

Great question.

Just be careful. You are young and while there are plenty of game aware teens your age-I was one- but you are still green. It is very possible that this girl is getting ready to go off to college and wants to experiment herself and that is why she is giving you permission to see other women.

When women say "I think we should be able to see other people" she is talking about herself. You are just getting permission as a diversion. Even when you have a harem one day one of them will decide she doesn't want to be a sidechick anymore and finds a beta provider or another alpha to pair with. It happens all the time. Bitches move on. It doesn't mean anything and you shouldn't try to figure out why. It just happens.

I would not be suprised if this chick is planning her getaway.

Harems never last. By definition they are constantly being destroyed and built back up. That is why the plate spinning metaphor is so appropos, sometimes one plate makes the whole stable of plates come crashing down. Sounds like you are about to lose your main because you are concentrating on too many plates in the air. I advise you to slow down and try to conduct your operations in a much more covert manner. Nowadays women are very prone to snooping and will contact these other girls, it has happened to me.

Remember every ho enters a Pimp's stable with the subconcious intention of wrecking it and in so putting the pimp back at square one.
Harem girls should be considered in the same vein. They are all trying to be the top girl and to posess you by themselves so there will be constant plotting, scheming and conflict on all their parts to acheive this. The stronger hoes will always run off the weaker hoes and they will find a stable or harem where they are not so low in the heirarchy.
If you want a steady thing stay with your LTR and casually bang side pieces-but allow them to come and go. Unless you are an active Pimp keeping a harem or stable is a 24 hour job and in nearly all cases, ultimately not worth the time.

Spend the time on building a harem on building your finances, by the way you tell it you are already getting enough tang.

OP I kinda like where you're going since you're already focus on locking down your finance tight, and looking to have quality women in your life. But... that takes time my friend, and you seem like the kind of guy that wants everything to run smoothly right from the start I (though I might be wrong on that assumption). You need to do a lot of reading, and focus on reading some Game literature since you want to date multiple women. This is not easy!

And failure is guaranteed to happen, so you might want to take a more "Hey let me get better at this attitude, and see where it goes". You're asking Black Belt level questions, while you're still a White Belt, or at best a Blue belt ( and that's normal, you're 17). If I was you, I would eject from this thread, and read the Game section for 2 weeks straight. And one last thing, don't put all your faith in your Girl like that. She's young too... and she might meet a player like you who will sell her a Hell of a Dream

Quote: (07-10-2016 03:28 AM)AfroSamurai Wrote:  

Im 17, with fairly decent game.

Quote: (07-10-2016 03:28 AM)AfroSamurai Wrote:  

My question is, How do I build my harem?

[Image: 7xmc9ki.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Most people are as faithful as their options, ameliorated by any social penalties of getting caught. There have been a lot of threads in this and other forums where otherwise intelligent men have lauded the rock-solid faithfulness of their women.

All women need are an opportunity and either an excuse if they get caught or a relative certainty of not getting caught (this is way sleeping with women on vacations is so easy). You've already given her the excuse (you're doing it too, its only fair).

You girl might not be aware of her options right now. An attractive eighteen year old girl is raw SMV, undiluted. Her options are about to be presenting themselves to her regardless of her initial interest or lack thereof. Even good looking eighteen year old man with income and game is starting at the bottom of the hill. Read one of those awful relationship forums on Reddit. The stark SMV disparity between men and women at 18-19 has bulldozed many a unsuspecting young man.

Good Luck.

You asked her for permission?

Game recognized! -_-

I have had this happen. A freaky girlfriend I was screwing told her friends I was great in bed, then she physically brought two of her girlfriends over to my place for drinking and sex orgies with me. Her girlfriends had boyfriends too.

If your girlfriend just says its okay to screw other girls, my educated guess is that she has already been having an emotional and or physical affair, stealthily behind your back, for some time. She has other plans.

Friend, no girl who truly wants you would share you with other women just like that.
Considering the age of both of you, and provided that things are how you describe, she just wants out. The fact that, at the moment, you have a good relation with her or her family means nothing if you break up. And if you do what she says, the blame will be on you, technically she loved you and gave you space, it is you that misused it etc, etc..

Now on the harem thing there is only one way and the first step is to go out and meet girls. Do this and the rest will come.

No woman with a sane mind that wants to keep you as a long term prospect would ever tell you it's okay to see other women. If a man is truly high value she will do everything in her power that his sexual experiences are limited to her.

Not to mention you're a massive greenhorn. You're new to this forum and you're even younger than myself. Your rose tinted glasses will need a bit of time to come off, and I can guarantee you're getting played.

All I'm going to do is sit and wait for the inevitable(like every other guy who has said something similar on this forum or I've hung out with in real life) to come back with a sob story about how a girl broke your heart and how you need to get her back.

So best of luck. Knock out some approaches and get a few bangs in. It might cushion the fall.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List