rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: If you were in your mid 20s, where would you go?

Just a thought experiment.

If you were a white American male in his mid-20s where would you travel to for a couple months to maximize your enjoyment, lifestyle, and exposure to fly women?

Let's assume flight tickets and cost of living are irrelevant.

It seems as though many threads in this vein tend to cater to those in their 30s, 40s and above. While I find these threads fascinating, I was curious to hear (particularly from those of you with extensive travel experience) where you would go if you were younger, knowing what you know from experience.

For example, from my reading I've gathered that Slavic countries and SEA countries- while still having a lot to offer to travelers of any age- may be better suited to older men who are more established and can leverage their social value easier.

What countries can the young guys clean up in?

Madison, WI Datasheet

Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry.

Forget about maximizing the notch count. I would go and explore the cultures I am interested in. Perhaps go on a massive eurotrip with no definite plans. Start in Western Europe and go all the way to the East. Or maybe fly to Japan and take it from there. Or take a road trip across the US. Easy countries, such as the Philippines, will always be there for you.

Quote: (06-23-2016 10:04 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Forget about maximizing the notch count. I would go and explore the cultures I am interested in. Perhaps go on a massive eurotrip with no definite plans. Start in Western Europe and go all the way to the East. Or maybe fly to Japan and take it from there. Or take a road trip across the US. Easy countries, such as the Philippines, will always be there for you.

Love this advice. I legitimately struggle to think of a culture that I wouldn't find fascinating on some level. As long as it's not a war zone I'm willing to give it a shot.

Looking forward to hearing other members thoughts.

Madison, WI Datasheet

Double post

Madison, WI Datasheet

Quote: (06-23-2016 10:04 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Forget about maximizing the notch count. I would go and explore the cultures I am interested in.

+1. Mid-twenties is indeed a perfect age to fulfill its thirst for adventure. Don't follow the herd, go where others don't, live uncommon and unexpected experiences, it will make you a more interesting person (incuding with women) when you'll be a bit more aged.

Central Asia, North Brasil, Caucasus (Georgia, Armenia), provincial Indonesia, ect come to mind. EE, Slavic countries, West Europe, not so.

South America or SouthEast Asia are perfect for mid 20s

Like the guys said... If i won the lotto and could just travel carefree... I would travel through Europe spending 1 week or 2 in each place... go sightseeing and then move on to the next city.

Spain, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland... and the list goes on... If you can afford it I wouldn't stick to just one country.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I've only traveled in Arabic-speaking parts of the world so far. the women are very sweet and good-looking in the Europe-friendly parts of the Middle East and North Africa, but sadly there's that whole Islam thing standing in the way - even softer Islam I'm not going to mess around with.

Maybe if you find a good Coptic Christian or Maronite Catholic girl or something...but I wouldn't exactly recommend living in Egypt or Lebanon. (the former's at least far safer than the latter.)

Cuba, Japan and FSU countries would be great.

In my poll I ask specifically about success with women for someone younger, but I like how some of you have evolved the thread.

It seems that some believe a greater emphasis should be placed on accumulating interesting life experiences at this point in one's life.

Feel free to respond to my initial question or to speculate about where someone in his mid 20s should travel to have valuable life experience that don't necessarily involve women.

Madison, WI Datasheet

It depends:

- what time would you be traveling? I would avoid EE in winter
- how experienced a traveler are you? If you are not very experienced, I would recommend easy countries first with a good infrastructure for travelers instead of exotic places like Vronski mentioned.
- what's your level of game? Southeast Asia is the easiest to get laid, especially for young guys. Latin America comes next. EE is probably the hardest outside of the western world.
- what stuff do you want to do? For surfing, diving and tropical islands I would recommend Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Philippines in particular. But I am sure there are also plenty of good places in Latin America to do that.
- what culture are you particularly interested in?
- do you want to learn any new languages? If you plan on learning Spanish, go to Latin America

It depends.

Tell me this:

Do you drink?
Do you do drugs?
Are you jacked or somewhat muscular?

Quote: (06-24-2016 12:16 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

It depends:

- what time would you be traveling? I would avoid EE in winter
- how experienced a traveler are you? If you are not very experienced, I would recommend easy countries first with a good infrastructure for travelers instead of exotic places like Vronski mentioned.
- what's your level of game? Southeast Asia is the easiest to get laid, especially for young guys. Latin America comes next. EE is probably the hardest outside of the western world.
- what stuff do you want to do? For surfing, diving and tropical islands I would recommend Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Philippines in particular. But I am sure there are also plenty of good places in Latin America to do that.
- what culture are you particularly interested in?
- do you want to learn any new languages? If you plan on learning Spanish, go to Latin America

Time of year is flexible.

Been to various countries in South America, Western Europe, Caribbean and Mediterranean / Turkey. So i guess fairly experienced.

Game is strong (by my judgement). I was lucky to have a lot of exposure early on so I have had a lot of time to learn from mistakes. I rarely struggle getting what I want these days. I was able to secure some bangs in Argentina so Latin America seems to suit me well.

Love diving, cycling and sailing (but I am extremely new to it). I like changing my environment often and immersing myself in cultures radically different to my own. I like good food... a lot.

No particular culture. I have never been bored while traveling.

I am fluent in spanish (yes, actually fluent). Open to learning a new language, in fact I admire polyglots and aspire to increase my language skills.

Madison, WI Datasheet

Quote: (06-24-2016 12:20 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

It depends.

Tell me this:

Do you drink?
Do you do drugs?
Are you jacked or somewhat muscular?

1. Yes
2. Have tried just about everything once, but I don't put a lot of emphasis on drugs
3. somewhat muscular. Used to be a cardio junky, recently (within the last year) transitioned to significantly more strength training.

Madison, WI Datasheet

Interesting spread of votes so far.

Lol at Anglosphere getting no votes

Madison, WI Datasheet

If I could go back to my 20's and I drunk, did drugs, had game, and had a decent body...

I would hit up every major EDM/techno/Trance festival in Europe, Croatia spring break, Ibiza, Spain. I might end up dead to be honest.

I know I would put up close to 100 notches a year and have some unbelievable stories.

Latin America,Asia, Etc.. isn't going anywhere.

Take advantage of your youth before you lose it. Going to a third world country and spending all day banging chicks off tinder is for chumps.

Quote: (06-24-2016 01:53 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Other posters on the forum seem to think that South America and Asia are rapidly Westernizing. And statistics on tourism seem to point towards an increase in travelers to those countries. Ive read articles about how Colombia is becoming a major place for bachelor parties, and how some people say Rio's women are becoming bitchier and more westernized by the year. Is this just in big cities or can it be seen in second and third tier cities too? Next year I'm gonna be a senior in high school and I'm planning a huge adventure/bang trip and I was deciding between a long ass motorcycle trip through mexico and hopefully down to Brazil or just a standard party/hostel trip through the Mediterranean. But I figured I would do the south America Trip ASAP before it becomes westernized. Am I just paranoid?

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Quote: (06-24-2016 04:42 PM)Cortés Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2016 01:53 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Other posters on the forum seem to think that South America and Asia are rapidly Westernizing. And statistics on tourism seem to point towards an increase in travelers to those countries. Ive read articles about how Colombia is becoming a major place for bachelor parties, and how some people say Rio's women are becoming bitchier and more westernized by the year. Is this just in big cities or can it be seen in second and third tier cities too? Next year I'm gonna be a senior in high school and I'm planning a huge adventure/bang trip and I was deciding between a long ass motorcycle trip through mexico and hopefully down to Brazil or just a standard party/hostel trip through the Mediterranean. But I figured I would do the south America Trip ASAP before it becomes westernized. Am I just paranoid?

Yea, you're paranoid. There is no way Brazil is going to change any time soon. Brazilian men have the best direct game of anyone in the world. They will be the last guys to turn into pussies, I don't care how bitchy the women get. Guys complaining about Brazil probably have a very indirect type of game.

And so what if it changes. That's life. You're born, shit changes, You die. When stuff changes, you have two options: adjust your game to the change or spend all day complaining like some 80 year old glued to Foxnews.

Game is knowing that no matter where you go in this world, you'll never be alone.

That's why most guys don't have game. They think it's about collecting notches in easy countries where they can leverage their foreign status. It's not.

Quote: (06-24-2016 05:56 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

[quote] (06-24-2016 04:42 PM)Cortés Wrote:  

(06-24-2016, 06:53 PM)LINUX Wrote:  Latin America,Asia, Etc.. isn't going anywhere.

That's why most guys don't have game. They think it's about collecting notches in easy countries where they can leverage their foreign status. It's not.

You must be referring to most guys on the travel section of RVF.

Way more guys in the general population are aware of going to Ibiza to hit on girls than knowing that the Philippines is easy.

I agree with the overall sentiment of your post. I've spent a good amount of my early to mid twenties in third world countries and many girls have told me that the ideal age for a man they are interested in is 38-40.

There's no rush to get to latin america, southeast asia, or any country where older men are found attractive. There's much more of a time-limit on attracting western girls, especially at spring break or summer beach spots.

This is common knowledge though among the general population of dudes. Get jacked, hit on girls at the beach. It bears repeating here though. A lot of guys are paranoid that places are getting "ruined" within a few years.

(I'm 23)

Atlanta.

Nope.

I just turned 25 and am already regretting not going to the typical youth trails (Euro trip, Spring Break, foreign music festivals, Ibiza, Greek Islands etc) in my early 20's. Yes, they're cliché. Yes, every man and his dog go there, but there's a reason for that. My game is pretty passive so I tend to gravitate towards cities/venues where I am a prize and barely have to do anything to get a lot of attention, even in the west. I hate anywhere with significant male competition because I just can't be bothered trying to out-alpha everyone, even though I know girls would choose me over 95% of guys out there.That's probably been my downfall, because I know I can do a lot better and get much higher quality girls than I've been attaining for most of my life.

Anyways, learn from this. Definitely hit Western Europe and Anglo countries in your 20's if you feel as if you can do some damage in these places with a bit if effort. Then I would move on to Eastern Europe in late 20's/early 30's and SEA/Latin America for the rest of your 30's/40's and beyond. You also have to factor in money as well. The west is THE best place to get ahead early in life so spending some time in your mid 20's gaming western women while making a solid income will also improve your financial situation in the future.

Zero votes for Australia haha it really is a wasteland for men to spend time in between 18-60. For children and retirees with no sex drive, it's great.

What adrenaline wrote is basically my game plan. Make some money in the West in my mid to late 20's and develop some career skills while getting my game top notch. Then go abroad probably to Eastern Europe, SEA, and LA in my early 30's. OP might want to try Vegas out in your mid-20's like me.

Quote: (06-24-2016 09:45 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Hit Western Europe and Anglo countries in your 20's if you feel as if you can do some damage in these places with a bit if effort. Then I would move on to Eastern Europe in late 20's/early 30's and SEA/Latin America for the rest of your 30's/40's and beyond. You also have to factor in money as well. The west is THE best place to get ahead early in life so spending some time in your mid 20's gaming western women while making a solid income will also improve your financial situation in the future.

I really like this sequence that you laid out.

Madison, WI Datasheet

I agree with LINUX posts on third world pussy paradises. Latin America will always be there, but Argentina is a different ball game. Very unpopular destination on the forum but with the right logistics at the right time a younger man could do what an older man could not - very similar to the West in this respect

Argentinas are some of the most beautiful women on the planet: light skin dark features bangin curves. Emotionally unpredictable for better or worse. They are hard to crack. Go for them when they're on vacation and away from their social circles

If I had a few weeks, good Spanish, and a decent USD bankroll I know exactly what I would do

I plan on dropping a datasheet before I hit 30 myself

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (06-24-2016 09:45 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Definitely hit Western Europe and Anglo countries in your 20's if you feel as if you can do some damage in these places with a bit if effort. Then I would move on to Eastern Europe in late 20's/early 30's and SEA/Latin America for the rest of your 30's/40's and beyond. You also have to factor in money as well. The west is THE best place to get ahead early in life so spending some time in your mid 20's gaming western women while making a solid income will also improve your financial situation in the future.

This is basically what I did and am doing. Pumped the West for easy money and easy low-quality chicks, then dumped her for EE in my early 30s, which is where I'm at now.