rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heading down to mexico after break up.

Hello gentlemen,

It has been a while since I have been active in the community (over 2 years).

I was actually engaged for over one year! I ended up breaking off the engagement and relationship. Defintely do not think I would have had the courage and confidence to do this had it not been for my participation in this community in prior years.

I finally got the balls to end it about 36 hours ago. Since then, I have gotten tinder and banged a swedish chick. I also have been a bit depressed so I asked for some time off from work.

Decided I will head down to Mexico for 1-2 weeks to get away from all the shit here. I am thinking either Guadaljara or Mexico City.

I am booking my flight now. Excited to be back with the community and reading all the latest tips and tricks to gaming!

Cheers.

Guadalajara has a lot of babes

Sly aren't you the guy who bought a big huge crack rock in the DR and then posted it on here?

Quote: (06-11-2016 01:35 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Sly aren't you the guy who bought a big huge crack rock in the DR and then posted it on here?

thread-9217.html

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Fuck that's him! Sly gave me some really great advice about the DR via PM back then so I owe him. I'm too busy and on my phone now but I'll give some input on GDL later as I spent a bit of time there. I haven't been but from talking to the other guys, I'd hit up the DF, its a massive city so you'll have more options there. I'd recommend meeting a few chicks in your first few days there and taking your favourite one by bus or plane to a beach town. Mexican girls are pretty nice, have fun Sly!

Quote: (06-11-2016 01:35 PM)scotian Wrote:  

hahahaha. Dude! That was over four years ago! You have a good memory!

thread-9240.html

I had such a blast in the DR! I was thinking of heading back there this week due to the contacts I made (I have several on facebook who I stay in touch with from time to time).

I decided I am going to go to Bogota! I will be there in about 24 hours.

If you have any insight on Bogota, please shoot it over to me. I booked the flight yesterday and then went on a Tinder date with a Cambodian chick (No bang, lots of making out, will see her again) so I have not had any time to do any research!

I plan on renting a car with GPS and cruising. What can go wrong? I don't see myself getting as crazy as i was in the DR, but who knows? [Image: wink.gif]