rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Houston noticeably less sausagey than the Bay Area?

I'm currently working in the Bay Area. We all know how sausagey the Bay Area is. I even heard the clubs in Man Jose can get as bad as 8 guys to 1 girl. However, I got a job interview for a company in Houston. The role seems like a sideways move in terms of how helpful it would be for my career. However, if its nowhere near as bad as the bay area in terms of the m:f ratio, I would probably be willing to leave my job for this one in Houston

According to this article, the M/F ratio in Houston for 18-34 year old range isn't noticeably better in Houston than the Bay Area:
http://www.businessinsider.com/maps-show...men-2015-2

However, according to this article by Rooshv at least Houston is the total opposite in terms of the feminism viciousness level:
http://www.returnofkings.com/3139/3-amer...-all-costs

Anyone lived in both cities and can share your experiences?

Hung around North Cal in general and I have family in Sacramento and San Francisco. Live out here in Houston so I'll tell you this.

It's better here than there by a long shot, but if you can't pull ass there then you're also not likely to pull ass here. That's something to keep in mind.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

When I first moved to Houston 8 years ago, it was the closest thing to a pussy paradise you could find in a major American city. I had a mean streak of notching 5-6 girls in 3 months. Plus everything was obscenely cheap. A quality steak cost less than $20. Housing and rentals among the lowest of the country. Jobs were abundant, not just the shit retail ones, but mostly high paying white collar jobs.

Then the 2008 crash came along (and we got hit by a category 2 hurricane at the very same time, too). Houston's economy remained resilient for a year or two afterward, but it eventually caught up with us. Then SJW mayor Anise Parker comes along.

Now?

It's just like any other coastal liberal city, and it's bleeding jobs right now with low oil prices. Girls are becoming feminist like everywhere else. Thirsty transplant dudes everywhere, along with hispanic immigrants skewing ratios unfavorably. Houston in 2016 is like DC circa 2006, and is only getting worse. Maybe Trump will reverse the trend. Oh, and you can't find a sub-$20 steak anymore.

Maybe it's nowhere near as bad as the Bay Area, as Texas is really the only place in the US where it's still okay to be a masculine man... but I would say it's days are numbered.

Any city in the US is better then the bay area. Probably worst place in the world to pick up non-asian girls. Not to mention high cost of living.

Why not do new york? It's pretty much #2 in tech, but because of the dynamics it stays pretty good for single guys because finance, fashion and journalism will keep the ratios good on top of the urban lifestyle. Cost of living, taxes, etc will be about the same or a little bit less, and pay tends to be a little bit less.

^ From what I've read, another factor that helps guys get laid in New York is its density. Easier to approach multiple targets, and the targets feel more anonymous and thus put out easier in that environment.

On the non-chica side of things not sure where you are from originally but summers in Houston are miserable. I grew up there and couldn't wait to escape the awful humidity. It will be a real shock coming from the Bay Area so take that to account as well.

Quote: (05-07-2016 09:32 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

It's just like any other coastal liberal city, and it's bleeding jobs right now with low oil prices. Girls are becoming feminist like everywhere else. Thirsty transplant dudes everywhere, along with hispanic immigrants skewing ratios unfavorably.

A) Thirsty random transplant dudes that move into the big city working long hours not sure of how to meet women
B) Packs of recent female college grads (add some males into this mix) moving into the big city wanting to relive the politics of their college-based social circles while only dating affiliated guys approved by aforementioned circles

Add A+B together & you have a recipe for disaster. Same thing is happening to an extent in Dallas though there are definitely ways around that if you avoid the mainstream nightlife areas, which have gone down the drain.

I'm not sure about Houston..but Dallas at one point was very good for transplant chicks moving there to reset and branch away from the past.

Quote: (05-08-2016 04:06 AM)262 Wrote:  

^ From what I've read, another factor that helps guys get laid in New York is its density. Easier to approach multiple targets, and the targets feel more anonymous and thus put out easier in that environment.

Density & the overall environment where you have hot chicks from all over the world moving there to specifically "start over" again minus those annoying social cliques from college = a good equalizer regarding game.

Quote: (05-07-2016 11:30 PM)malc Wrote:  

Why not do new york? It's pretty much #2 in tech, but because of the dynamics it stays pretty good for single guys because finance, fashion and journalism will keep the ratios good on top of the urban lifestyle. Cost of living, taxes, etc will be about the same or a little bit less, and pay tends to be a little bit less.

I don't really have a choice. I've been applying for jobs throughout the country, and these were the only interviews I could get

CleanSlate- I don't feel Houston is nearly as bad as you portray it to be. I have noticed the nightlife has taken a "douchier" tone due to the transplants, but kongzi will still be ahead compared to his current locale.

Kongzi- I made the move to Houston from San Jose a few years back. I'm happy with the move. My quality of life is higher here and my wallet is fatter due to the lower taxes and cost of living. The girls here are more feminine, but you still need game. Don't fool yourself thinking that it's going to be raining pussy. If you get the job, take it. Worst case scenario you end up moving back to CA. There's a saying..."you miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Thanks for the replies

One thing I should've mentioned. I'm mostly into FOB chicks. Although there are many of them in silicon valley, my friend who's been there most of his life and has approached 100s of FOB chicks told me at least 90% of them have boyfriends

Anyone know much about the FOBs in Houston? I know theres a big Vietnamese and Chinese/Taiwanese population in Sugar Land and Kong City mall.

Almost anywhere with a good sized population is probably better than the Bay Area strictly in terms of girls. I live here and I can't think of a worse place for girls. Anytime I travel to another city even in the United States (for example Philadelphia) I'm blown away by the number of cute normal girls compared to the population that occupies the Bay Area. Maybe Detroit is worse, maybe.

Quote: (05-08-2016 08:45 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

CleanSlate- I don't feel Houston is nearly as bad as you portray it to be. I have noticed the nightlife has taken a "douchier" tone due to the transplants, but kongzi will still be ahead compared to his current locale.

Kongzi- I made the move to Houston from San Jose a few years back. I'm happy with the move. My quality of life is higher here and my wallet is fatter due to the lower taxes and cost of living. The girls here are more feminine, but you still need game. Don't fool yourself thinking that it's going to be raining pussy. If you get the job, take it. Worst case scenario you end up moving back to CA. There's a saying..."you miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Co-signed. Houston is still good and will continue to be good for atleast another 8 or so years. Austin on the other hand is going to suck in 2 tops. Both places are good at the moment especially considering OP is moving in from the Bay Area.

Like any place in the States that isn't New York you just need to know where to go to get yours.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Just to clarify, I didn't mean to give the impression that Houston is bad for finding women. Of course it's miles better than the Bay Area or DC, and the OP will probably love it coming from the Bay Area. It's just my perception of Houston today compared with 8 years ago is that it isn't as good as it used to be. Plus, my three recent trips to SEA had spoiled me to the extent that I can't even be bothered anymore.

However, if someone held a gun to my head and said "you have to live in the USA, pick a city to live in", Houston would still be one of my top 3 choices (Denver would be another).

My resume - Born and raised in Houston. Lived in Austin for university and spent 7 years in Dallas. Currently live in Houston.

Houston - Has the most diverse population in TX. If you are into asians or latinas you will like it here. The big issue is obesity. Finding a thin white girl here is not as easy as it sounds age 30+. People are nice. Most employers are oil and gas and construction firms. Not nearly as cheap as it once was. Currently going thru a RE bubble inside the loop.

Austin - If you can pull early 20's then Austin will be your best shot. Austin is Austin. When I was in my late 20's I would feel "older" when I visited Austin. Very young population due to the university. Great city for the younger skewing guys. Most employers - tech companies, university and the state. Feels much smaller than Houston or Dallas population wise. Traffic has gotten much worse.

Dallas - Has the best looking females in the state for the mid-20's and up crowd. Not as diverse as Houston....but less obesity. The girls might have a bit more of an attitude yes.....but I will handle it in return for them being 15 pounds lighter! lol. Dallas has Mary Kay, SW Airlines, Ad agencies, financial firms etc.. Huge difference in the types of employers here vs Houston. Also why there are more hotties.

I have been to Asia 5 times and each time I am blown away by the obesity of when I return. The girls in Houston are simply HUGE. I prefer the west coast girls as you don't have to eliminate as many on obesity alone. West coast girls are also much more relaxed/open about sex IMO. I lived in San Diego 98-99 and noticed a big difference in the attitude in Dallas vs. San Diego. Texas for me is more conservative.

The best option is to game online....and visit each of the cities. Visit and go out. Forget what you read.....the best intel is when you are boots on the ground.....as you can quickly determine if you like someplace or not.

Quote: (05-07-2016 08:44 PM)kongzi Wrote:  

I'm currently working in the Bay Area. We all know how sausagey the Bay Area is. I even heard the clubs in Man Jose can get as bad as 8 guys to 1 girl. However, I got a job interview for a company in Houston. The role seems like a sideways move in terms of how helpful it would be for my career. However, if its nowhere near as bad as the bay area in terms of the m:f ratio, I would probably be willing to leave my job for this one in Houston

According to this article, the M/F ratio in Houston for 18-34 year old range isn't noticeably better in Houston than the Bay Area:
http://www.businessinsider.com/maps-show...men-2015-2

However, according to this article by Rooshv at least Houston is the total opposite in terms of the feminism viciousness level:
http://www.returnofkings.com/3139/3-amer...-all-costs

Anyone lived in both cities and can share your experiences?

^Feel completely the opposite about Dallas versus Houston besides the diversity bit(though I'm speaking here on the younger side of things). 18-25 year olds are significantly hotter in Houston due to A&M girls that graduate or come back for the summer. Add on my opinion that Dallas is the worst logistic nightmare I've ever seen.

Couldn't even find parking during the day when I was up there. Shit atleast in Houston you can valet or toss a few bucks for a parking spot.

Currently also live in Houston.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

You kidding me?

1. The logistics in Dallas are much better than in Houston.
In DFW most of the action is in uptown, addison and Ft. Worth.
Ft. Worth is far....yes.....but that is another city altogether.
Uptown Dallas is the most talent packed part of the STATE for
age 23-25+. Esp for white girls. In fact I never developed Asian
fever until I LEFT uptown. lol. When I lived in DFW from 98-05
I would come back to Houston. EVERY time I came home I thought
the girls in Houston were 15 pounds heavier, nastier. There are
also not nearly as many 8.0's and up.

2. I will repeat - Uptown Dallas talent blows away anywhere in
Houston. The problem in Houston is the bars/clubs are spread
over too far of an area.

3. A&M students? LOL. LOL. 9 months of the year they are
in College Station not Houston. Dallas has its share of students
returning too from all over Texas & OK.

Houston girls might have less attitude.....but there is no way they
are hotter than girls found in DFW.

If you like chasing the ghetto element, foreign girls or fatties...Houston
wins.

Quote: (05-10-2016 09:00 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

^Feel completely the opposite about Dallas versus Houston besides the diversity bit(though I'm speaking here on the younger side of things). 18-25 year olds are significantly hotter in Houston due to A&M girls that graduate or come back for the summer. Add on my opinion that Dallas is the worst logistic nightmare I've ever seen.

Couldn't even find parking during the day when I was up there. Shit atleast in Houston you can valet or toss a few bucks for a parking spot.

Quote: (05-09-2016 01:53 AM)kongzi Wrote:  

Thanks for the replies

One thing I should've mentioned. I'm mostly into FOB chicks. Although there are many of them in silicon valley, my friend who's been there most of his life and has approached 100s of FOB chicks told me at least 90% of them have boyfriends

Anyone know much about the FOBs in Houston? I know theres a big Vietnamese and Chinese/Taiwanese population in Sugar Land and Kong City mall.

If you like Asians alot, you may actually want to stay on the West Coast. There are lots of Asians here, but they are very very cliquish. Circle game rules and working your way into college circles without having ties to that school are even rougher. We also do not have alot of Japanese/Japanese mixed women like SF/Bay area has.

Here is a post I made a while back. Still relevant. Doesn't matter if you are black or white either. If you are white and tall-ish I might say you are a +.5 a point. When I go to Chinatown with my wife, I sometimes see white dudes with Asians, but none of those birds are even 6s. Usually they are much older for some reason. I see some thick and curvy Taiwanese with some but they are in the 5-7 range. I can also tell they go to Rice University or St. Thomas alot of times. If I were you I would target Taiwanese and Vietnamese heavy. Go visit their churches if you are Christian and go to Asian related events for daygame. Take a Chinese or Korean only if there is no resistance or a layup. I would not waste time with them, they are too rich or snobbish for their own good or both.

I think one of the reasons you do not see alot of Asian/White couples here is because white girls here are still good competitors all things considered. Either that or the dudes just aren't open minded enough to bother. Might be a situation you can thrive in.

Quote:Quote:

If you think gaming down South for Asians will be easier, you might end up very dissapointed.

1. Chinese (Mainland) = Very Hard. Circle game, language, cultural knowledge are required. College game is very strong here. Many are very wealthy, ignorant, racist, and aware of the totem pole position of blacks. If you can get into some circles and get vouched status, they may even find you a girlfriend. They love playing matchmaker alot, but only if you have been vetted first. Very time consuming to work into. Very long haul.

2. Chinese (Taiwanese) = Somewhat difficult. Circle game, Church game, having collegiate affiliations, are the standard part and parcel with this group. Not many are as pretty as other Asians, but they speak English very well, lots are Christian, and they are very easy to get along with. It's not always required to learn Traditional Mandarin to get in with them, but I very highly recommend it. Long haul.

3. Vietnamese = Difficulty varies depending on age and beauty. Circle game is mandatory. Older ones tend to have white fever pretty bad and might be racist. Younger ones are almost totally exclusive to circle work. If you grew up with at least 1 of them it's incredibly easier to get in. Hang out in the same spots they do in their cliques and dig in for a long operation. The reward can yield an 8-10 LTR/wife if you put the time in.

4. Thai = Mixed difficulty from easy to somewhat challenging. Circle game is not mandatory because there are not too many of them to make big ones. If you can find one and get into even a small circle it will help alot. Requires strategy to find and isolate. Many tend to hang out with other South East Asian people like Cambodians. Some in this group like black men and will usually find one quickly, so you need to be in the right position to benefit.

5. Cambodian = Easy to Medium difficulty. Circle game is a must, but you need to be careful of Cambodian men. You must befriend them if you want to keep drama down. Plenty have guns and attitude to go with it. Lots of the women love black men. The men handcuff the girls in the nightclubs so you need to get into some circles with guys to gain access to some nice petite 6-8 girls that are floating around in their circles.

6. Korean = Pretty Hard. Lots of Koreans hate black people, especially the West Coast and East Coast ones. In the South there are not alot of them. They are loners and stick to themselves even more so than Chinese do. Hard to get into their circles. Hard to even befriend the men. Many are Christians, so if you try learning Korean and go visit the churches, you might find a niche. All that said, the girls are a toss up. Some few will crave a black guy but most definitely will be too afraid to try that.

7. Japanese = Varies on their background. Too hard to find them in the South. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. If you want one of these, stick to the West Coast or New York. In San Francisco I would see 5-10 of them within hours in groups. In Texas, I might find one, once a quarter of a year. I am removing sushi restaurants from the calculation and many times those are not owned or ran by Japanese either.

8. Filipino = Varies from very easy to pretty hard. Social circle game makes it alot easier, so if you find a group, squeeze into it. Upper class ones with money are not as easy as people think. They will have very hot daughters though that are well guarded. The middle class ones are very easy. Do not be surprised if you befriend some guys and they try to see if you will date their daughter. They have no serious beef with black men. They like anyone that has at least some value. They tend to live in pockets like other Asians, but often times they are spread out alot, which can make hunting them harder. Alot of them look like Latinos and you can be fooled easily as well. They are the most friendly of all Asians, followed by Thai.

I hope this helps.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (05-10-2016 02:13 PM)dalbroker Wrote:  

over too far of an area.

It was gradually happening..but a big shift occurred Mid-2014 where Uptown became much less pretentious. The downside is..it started becoming a lot more cliquish as young college graduates would move in with big packs of their pre-existing social circles as dating became primarily limited to just dudes approved by aforementioned circles.

I would say Dallas is not in that "30K millionaire" phase anymore...but the city however was exponentially better during that phase because the college grads that moved in from all over the state were more DTF relocating without any of their social packs trying to relive college again.

There's been an agenda to move away from that 30K millionaire image so the movers/shakers of the city are trying to encourage things like the asexual brewery culture, kickball leagues, hipster art scene, hipster bars, etc which in turn is making women more masculine too.

Daygame at places like Top Golf, Design/Medical District, going to restaurant bars, etc is way to do it now. The nightlife scene in Uptown has taken a big hit however....oh yeah...fatty levels are higher now too.

I need to do a Dallas Data Sheet when time permits

1. Both cities have shittacular logistics. You gotta drive to get anywhere and sprawl is out of fucking control.

2. The greater DFW area has the hottest blondes in Texas hands down. Probably the hottest blondes I have ever seen in the states (Florida is a strong contender). They are sweeter over there too than Houston. Blondes in Houston know they are rare and act like it. Virtually a pain in the ass to approach.

3. Houston's Latinas far outshine the DFW area Latinas. Period. Variety is a no brainer as well. Asians ditto.

4. A&M girls are best snagged in College Station. Especially if you want blondes, holy shit they seem to have the hottest ones. Hotter than UT in my opinion at least.
You can always drive up there for parties or events, find a cool Aggie and roll up there with him as a wing. We used to do that shit all the time.

5. Houston's strength is the diversity and sheer variety. It has no equal in Texas or the rest of the South.

6. Dallas has plenty of fat asses just like Houston does. Houston's fat ratios are higher due to Mexican Americans/latinos, fat blacks, cajun/creole transplants, and too much good food everywhere. Dallas has more ugly overall face wise. It really isn't worth arguing over which city is fatter. This is still America we are talking about.

7. Dallas is notorious for fakeness, cliquey, pretentiousness, and just overall douchebaggery (men and women). Houston women have flakey, flighty, and even standoff-ish attitudes at the beginning (the ghettoness Dalbroker is talking about).

8. Dallas has better steakhouses probably, but you are not getting a quality steak for under 20 dollars unless you go to certain pubs (Irish or British, etc.) or whatever on Steak night on Wed or Thurs night. If you want a good steak for cheap, go to the fucking men's club like all the other older men do. [Image: lol.gif] Don't worry Roosh won't ban you for going, just don't write up a datasheet about it.

9. Get yourself a pistol and take a Saturday class so that you can carry it. We have open carry now too. If you come on down, you might as well carry damnit and fit in with the crowd. The ladies like it too especially DFW women because they are more conservative than Houston ones. The OP might as well open women with the old saying "I was not born in Texas, but I got down here as soon as I could." [Image: tongue.gif]

Details, details, details fellas.... it's more nuanced than a mere hotspot comparison for hunting...

Quote: (05-10-2016 02:13 PM)dalbroker Wrote:  

You kidding me?

1. The logistics in Dallas are much better than in Houston.
In DFW most of the action is in uptown, addison and Ft. Worth.
Ft. Worth is far....yes.....but that is another city altogether.
Uptown Dallas is the most talent packed part of the STATE for
age 23-25+. Esp for white girls. In fact I never developed Asian
fever until I LEFT uptown. lol. When I lived in DFW from 98-05
I would come back to Houston. EVERY time I came home I thought
the girls in Houston were 15 pounds heavier, nastier. There are
also not nearly as many 8.0's and up.

over too far of an area.

3. A&M students? LOL. LOL. 9 months of the year they are
in College Station not Houston. Dallas has its share of students
returning too from all over Texas & OK.

Houston girls might have less attitude.....but there is no way they
are hotter than girls found in DFW.

If you like chasing the ghetto element, foreign girls or fatties...Houston
wins.

Quote: (05-10-2016 09:00 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Wow, that really sucks that FOB asian girls are so cliquey. I'm mostly into Vietnamese, Taiwanese, and Japanese girls. Korean girls are quite bitchy and many of the guys are douchebags and cockblockers

Although there are lots of FOB girls in silicon valley, I think at least 90% of them have boyfriends

I'm also open to Mexican chicks though I highly prefer the ones born and raised in Mexico, not Mexican. I'm not really into blondes, given their bad attitudes, but I would be interested if they were from Europe

Quote: (05-10-2016 05:17 PM)kongzi Wrote:  

Wow, that really sucks that FOB asian girls are so cliquey. I'm mostly into Vietnamese, Taiwanese, and Japanese girls. Korean girls are quite bitchy and many of the guys are douchebags and cockblockers

Although there are lots of FOB girls in silicon valley, I think at least 90% of them have boyfriends

I'm also open to Mexican chicks though I highly prefer the ones born and raised in Mexico, not Mexican. I'm not really into blondes, given their bad attitudes, but I would be interested if they were from Europe

FOBs are not necessarily cliquey just to be jerks.

Let's break down FOBs in general:

1. The Elite. (Very educated, rich, politically or economically powerful)

A. Have stuff like private planes but will live in a somewhat modest house. Often found in Sugarland or Clearlake area (Houston Areas).
B) The girls are rich and not impressed with anything you might have, but very interested in knowing about you or your friends, etc. Naive, but still flaky. Make sense?
C) Go to any of the nice universities in town. (University of Houston, Rice University, UTMB, Baylor, etc.)
D) Gameable, but usually not LTR or marriage possible. The parents would look down on you unless you are in their league and even then, still might.
E) Parents are quite often in the US with them and they live at home. (no bangs at their place, so make sure yours is tight)
F) Cliquey because the parents are or their community expects them to. Some are keeping low profiles for secretive reasons like Mainland Chinese.

2. Working class. (Not very rich but definately not poor either. Parents might be something like engineers, etc.)

A) Parents are educated. You basically want to consider this group as more upper middle class than just middle.
B) Found at any of the major universities in town.
C) Some have babies rabies pretty badly and they might not have their parents in the US with them.
D) A few might be green card hunting, but most probably not. Varies on the Asian really.
E) Easier to conversate with in a lot of ways, may have good English.

3. The Poor. (Works at Chinese/Asian restaurants, speaks little to no English, not always educated)

A) They are there because of a work sponsor.
B) Most are a little ugly or average. On occasion a nice 7 floats up.
c) Sometimes the sponsor is actually a relative that owns the business or close to that.
D) If they get caught having a relationship with anyone (Asian or other), the sponsor will send them back to Asia.
E) Tend to be either very down to earth and extroverted even. Not nerdy at all. Some are incredibly ignorant and will ask the dumbest questions you have ever heard. That is good and bad.
F) Restaurants, Asian goods and services stores, massage parlors, Asian medicine stores are the main places to find people like this.
G) Green card hunters abound. Anchor babies, etc.
H) Live in the Asian hood around Bellaire/Chinatown area or an apartment with a few other workers. (probably means your place)

The truth is that all of them stick with their own to a large extent because it is alot easier than trying to figure out the USA on their own. All of the area businesses will tell them to do stuff like go to the various resources in and around Chinatown/Vietnamese town. They will make friends with some folks quickly and a circle will form. Circle penetration may need to make sense otherwise you could look like a thirst cat with bad yellow fever. The bad thing is that to certain thirsty women, that makes you a mark too (eg. older white guys and Vietnamese women)

None of that means you cannot approach or find success. You will need tough skin until you figure out the right setup. The litany of tea shops are full of college kids that are herded like cattle. That said, there is ALWAYS a cute one or two in there alone. Game on.... Find a FOB chick that is cute and works at some restaurant? Talk to her discreetly and see what's up. Once she lets you know, take it from there and follow up appropriately. May require a few visits or a phone number on a napkin. Remember those girls are nervous and I already told you why.

I would not discount blondes in Texas either, especially blondes in places where they are not rare, like the Dallas/Ft Worth Area. The market is very different up there for those. They would wave at us as a mixed group of dudes from Houston and motion for us to come on over in downtown Fort Worth. You can see legit cowgirls over there. Not bitchy at all. Someone please correct me if that has changed over there. You could always drive up there for a weekend just to get a change of venue and try different stuff. The palette cleanser is always a good thing from time to time.

Kai posted my response before I could do it with more clarity and a few things left out not to mention that we're talking past each other. As most guys know I stick 18-22 which is a completely different demographic which is clearly different than your target demographic stated above. That and if you're looking in the bars and night clubs you aren't hitting the best night game spots. These days underground events or social circle based parties are all the rage with only a few bars and clubs that are truly hot which changes up by how these roving parties are going out. This city is slowly becoming more about who you know and what event/show will be good than general nightlife unless you can afford to hit up a guaranteed good spot on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

The electronic scene is now loaded with young girls in 18-22 age range staying here trying their luck to be promoters and D-list models. Due to that specific scene and area I've seen the best this city has to offer and I was relatively not impressed by the smidgen of talent I saw in uptown in comparison. Though my experience is not that intensive as I've only been partying in Dallas 5-6 times with friends whom invited me out up there for a guaranteed good time.

That's just me and my experience take it as you will.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Enjoy the 18-22 market then while you can. Its very easy to stay thin in your early-mid 20's. That all changes as you get older...

I still think Dallas is better unless you game latinas, asians or black girls.

The obesity factor is a MAJOR problem in Houston for the 25+ crowd.

I swipe left on 70-90% of my matches on tinder locally. Just flat out nasty.
That is WITHOUT me being picky at all.

Quote: (05-10-2016 08:37 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Kai posted my response before I could do it with more clarity and a few things left out not to mention that we're talking past each other. As most guys know I stick 18-22 which is a completely different demographic which is clearly different than your target demographic stated above. That and if you're looking in the bars and night clubs you aren't hitting the best night game spots. These days underground events or social circle based parties are all the rage with only a few bars and clubs that are truly hot which changes up by how these roving parties are going out. This city is slowly becoming more about who you know and what event/show will be good than general nightlife unless you can afford to hit up a guaranteed good spot on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

The electronic scene is now loaded with young girls in 18-22 age range staying here trying their luck to be promoters and D-list models. Due to that specific scene and area I've seen the best this city has to offer and I was relatively not impressed by the smidgen of talent I saw in uptown in comparison. Though my experience is not that intensive as I've only been partying in Dallas 5-6 times with friends whom invited me out up there for a guaranteed good time.

That's just me and my experience take it as you will.