rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Women Lose When Men Bumble" - Man the Hell Up

Sanitized link from "The Federalist"

http://archive.is/bvokR

Quote:Quote:

Like a trout line for digital dating, Bumble is ripe for objectification. Instead of making the effort, rather than working to win a number, dudes just have to swipe right and wait for women to come their way. Honeys might be responsible for starting conversation, but they’re far from being in control. No, with this app, they’re on the menu. Men don’t woo, they log on, and women lose.

Men too lazy to make the first move don’t buy flowers. They don’t plan picnics. They don’t remember anniversaries. That’s cool if users are just looking to hook up. If that’s what women want, then feminist Tinder is perfect for finding and scoring apathetic ass on lazy and horny Saturday nights. Ladies, you do you—or whatever random stranger appeals to your appetite.

But if you buy what Bumble’s selling, if you download the app in hopes of finding “something meant to bee,” you’ll be sorely disappointed. Once one cuts through the buzz, it’s obvious there aren’t any Ryan Goslings on this dating service.

A quick scroll through the iTunes store reveals as much. With generally negative reviews, the app has earned two and half stars out of five. Turns out twenty-first century women still want to be pursued. But even if users do discover someone “relationship-ready,” they’re likely to be left unsatisfied. Why?

Because men too lazy to make the first move don’t buy flowers. They don’t plan picnics. They don’t remember anniversaries. They’re the wrong guy—the effeminate kind you’re embarrassed to introduce to your father or the rude kind you’re ashamed to meet your mother. So log out, bet on yourself instead, and recognize that there a still a few good men out there.

Never let a woman lose. It's always hilarious when some journalist who has never actually used an online dating service for even five minutes has a lot to say about it all.

Alternate headline: "Squares Terrified That Young Women Use Online Dating Sites to Hook Up With Alphas - Beta Bucks Not Going as Far as It Once Did."

Men don't woo...Because men too lazy to make the first move don’t buy flowers. They don’t plan picnics. They don’t remember anniversaries.

If that shit worked you'd have entire books being written about which flowers to buy and how to plan the perfect picnic. And you'd have men, on forums like this, giving field reports about how they were drowning in pussy after they bought flowers, shelled out money for dinner, opened doors, blah blah blah...

If chivalry was attractive to women, men would have chivalry down to a fucking science.

But women love to act like they're just dying to have a man do all these things and would be gushing over the first man to "step up" and start acting like it's 1955 again when he takes her out.

And unsuspecting nice guys eat this shit up thinking it'll be their big chance to show women how different they from all the other guys.

Then they learn from experience that what woman say and what woman do are two entirely different things.

Bumble is a garbage app. Used it for a while, matched up with plenty of women, but then went on to notice that virtually all of them didn't message me first. Nothing objectionable in my profile. I think a lot of girls think they like the idea of equality, but still prefer a man who makes the first move. Bumble circumvents the natural order of things, and as such, isn't going to gain a lot of traction. Uninstalled.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (05-04-2016 02:36 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Bumble is a garbage app. Used it for a while, matched up with plenty of women, but then went on to notice that virtually all of them didn't message me first. Nothing objectionable in my profile. I think a lot of girls think they like the idea of equality, but still prefer a man who makes the first move. Bumble circumvents the natural order of things, and as such, isn't going to gain a lot of traction. Uninstalled.

Same. It's a shittier version of Tinder. Women take it even less seriously.

Quote: (05-04-2016 03:00 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2016 02:36 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Same. It's a shittier version of Tinder. Women take it even less seriously.

Spot on analysis. Bumble's and Tinder's collective and primary purpose for women is attention whoring and validation. Tinder just has a higher percentage of women that want to meet, but even with Tinder, the primary purpose of the app is for women make themselves feel like special snowflakes with 1,000 matches.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

For about a year or so (2013-14) Tinder was awesome. I met with a good number of attractive women. I live in Toronto so closing wasn't easy but still did reasonably well. But for the past maybe 1.5 years it's been a joke, another Instagram basically. Complete waste of time. I should really stop using it altogether, it's just a bummer at this point.

I've met some great girls from tinder both this year and last year. So I cannot agree that it's "primary purpose for women is attention whoring and validation." To be honest that just sounds like butthurt.

Quote: (05-04-2016 05:09 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

I've met some great girls from tinder both this year and last year. So I cannot agree that it's "primary purpose for women is attention whoring and validation." To be honest that just sounds like butthurt.

Strongly disagree. I've talked to a lot of guys who have used it, the amount of flaking on Tinder is way up, it was certainly better several years ago. Can I and other men still use it to meet women? Of course. But that doesn't mean that a majority of girls on there are there for the attention whoring. I stand by my original statement. Tinder, for many women, is merely another form of Instagram.

If you do daytime approaches, you're violating women's personal space when they don't want to be bothered.
If you do night game approaches, you're a sketchy slimeball who's trying to take advantage of drunk women.
If you try to get with women in your social circle, you're a deceitful asshole who was only acting like their friend to get something out of it.
If you make the first move on a dating app with a normal, polite message, you're boring and lazy.
If you make the first move on a dating app with a funny, unusual message, you're weird and creepy.
And now, if you're on a feminist dating app that doesn't allow you to make the first move, you're lazy, apathetic, and objectifying.

Literally every possible method a man can use to meet women is said to victimize women in some way. Nothing new here.

As I've mentioned in other threads, it's also been my experience that the number of "non serious users" and flakey behavior online has gone way up.

I started OKC last spring and for about the first four months I almost never had a girl flake on me. Maybe once out of a dozen times.

A year later and now it's completely commonplace, I get flaked and ghosted on constantly to the point that I've come to expect it. I've also never seen so many disabled/deactivated accounts.

Where Chivlary came from:

Its meant to impress other guys, and her father back when a healthy society existed

It stems from the fact that Western Civ at its core is based(in theory) around the concept of "1 man, 1 woman".

Women of course couldnt care less and the CORE of the rot we are facing is the destruction of that 1m to 1f standard and the dissolution of the family.

I think a lot of girls experience online burnout, and taking too much random cock messes with their heads.

What a sexist pig! As if women have no agency such that they unable to not join Bumble in the first place.

You're part of the problem, the oppressive Patriarchy! You stupid male chauvinist...oh wait.

G

Quote: (05-04-2016 06:02 PM)Delta Wrote:  

If you do daytime approaches, you're violating women's personal space when they don't want to be bothered.
If you do night game approaches, you're a sketchy slimeball who's trying to take advantage of drunk women.
If you try to get with women in your social circle, you're a deceitful asshole who was only acting like their friend to get something out of it.
If you make the first move on a dating app with a normal, polite message, you're boring and lazy.
If you make the first move on a dating app with a funny, unusual message, you're weird and creepy.
And now, if you're on a feminist dating app that doesn't allow you to make the first move, you're lazy, apathetic, and objectifying.

Literally every possible method a man can use to meet women is said to victimize women in some way. Nothing new here.

Damn you are really struggling. I regularly approach girls during the day, night and online and almost never do I experience such responses. It's usually the other way around, girls are happy that I approach, even if we don't like each other and nothing happens.

Every chick on Bumble opens with "hi" or "hey" and of course they don't know how to hold a conversation so you have to lead with an interesting opener after the initial exchange anyway.

Bumblerina: hey
Me: hey is for horses
Bumblerina: lol
Me: so, [standard opener]

So, ain't shit changed, you still gotta be a fucking man and lead, even on "the feminist Tinder".

@Satoshi, brah you either live in a bubble, which I very much doubt (after all, you're here), you're autistic, (jk), you have model good looks, or you simply live in a pretty great place for gaming. In that case, good work.
Big cities are generally pretty shitty, especially when you're starting out. As stated by Delta, girls like to twist whatever you do by how they perceive you. Coupled with a lot of unrealistic expectations on their part, that's a bit of an ask. Not easy.

Quote: (05-04-2016 07:14 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2016 06:02 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Damn you are really struggling. I regularly approach girls during the day, night and online and almost never do I experience such responses. It's usually the other way around, girls are happy that I approach, even if we don't like each other and nothing happens.

I wasn't implying that girls typically react to my advances in such a way. I meant you can always find some commentary somewhere that maligns any method a man may use to meet women, and makes women out to be the victim.

A lot of tinder's effectiveness will depend on where you are.

In NJ, tinder was awful, but go across the river to NYC and I'm getting opened by 7s despite my shitty pictures.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (05-04-2016 08:53 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

A lot of tinder's effectiveness will depend on where you are.

In NJ, tinder was awful, but go across the river to NYC and I'm getting opened by 7s despite my shitty pictures.

As I've said in the Main OKC thread:

NYC is one of the only places in the US where online dating is actually worth it. It's stupid easy there to get digits online from good looking women. Of course, NYC is also one the best places outside of online to get ass in the US as well; female thirst is VERY real for a non-faggot acting/looking man in Manhattan. It's a painful thing to experience (the female thirst by good looking women) to only have to go back to some other US city where fucking 3's and 4's act like entitled cunts.

Notice the framing of the article, how it's about what the man should bring to the table, do tons of shit for women and be Ryan Gosling.

Yet there is nothing about what a woman should bring to the table except I guess to show up. Furthermore, nothing about what a man may be looking for in a woman. This line of thinking is too prevalent and needs to stop.

That it was written by a 'man' makes it even worse.

Corrected

[Image: Jerk.jpg]

Damn, thought this was a thread about...

[Image: attachment.jpg31397]   

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Quote: (05-04-2016 06:29 PM)Burt Gummer Wrote:  

Where Chivlary came from:

Its meant to impress other guys, and her father back when a healthy society existed

It stems from the fact that Western Civ at its core is based(in theory) around the concept of "1 man, 1 woman".

Women of course couldnt care less and the CORE of the rot we are facing is the destruction of that 1m to 1f standard and the dissolution of the family.

Chivalry also imposed standards and expectations on womens' behavior, as well as men. But, now that women have cast off all standards and have become feral, they (naturally) still expect men to adhere to an age that is as dead as the Assyrian Empire.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Time for this video...

Chivalry makes sense per LeeEnfield303. The social contract would require women to make sacrifices, of which the majority of women are not willing to make. In times gone by model behavior was enforced by fathers on both their sons and daughters. With 41% of all American children growing up without a father, it is little surprise that behavior has gone down the toilet.

Trout line? Isn't it trotline?

Anyway, here's something I MIGHT agree with:

Make men come to you through strength of personality.

If that meant a sweet, agreeable, submissive, feminine and humble personality with demonstrated ability to be responsible. Instead, I'm guessing he means "strength" in the modern girl power, strong woman, borderline manly sense.