rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Trigglypuff" is a perfect representation of SJW political correctness on campus

"Trigglypuff" is a perfect representation of SJW political correctness on campus

I just seen this posted by Paul Joseph Watson who posts awesome videos on youtube. So Christina Hoff Sommers, Milo Yiannopulous, and Steven Crowder come to this campus and started talking about how political correctness is ruining things. I'm not sure if the whole speech is available but these 2 videos are great.

The article http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7528

First is a PERFECT representation of sjw's (the fat chick).

She's shreiking about 'free speech' but in reality she's attempting to use that to stop their free speech, as is normal for these idiots. "FREE SPEECH AS LONG AS ITS OUR SJW OPINIONS AND NOT YOUR BAD BAD TRIGGERING SPEECH THAT MAKES ME CRY".

And this part Steven Crowder telling them what idiots they are. Awesome.

Quote: (04-26-2016 07:05 PM)Dominance Wrote:  

I just seen this posted by Paul Joseph Watson who posts awesome videos on youtube. So Christina Hoff Sommers, Milo Yiannopulous, and Steven Crowder come to this campus and started talking about how political correctness is ruining things. I'm not sure if the whole speech is available but these 2 videos are great.

This is the full video of the panel discussions of all three speakers.

Good God. The second video in the opening post is the video of the century.

[Image: o1TyNW.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

i find the idea of political correctness insulting. who are these Ivory tower pricks to tell me what is polite or impolite? Half of them have never even been friends with a brown person.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (04-26-2016 08:24 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

/pol/ has started calling this one "Trigglypuff."

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Someone could track down that social Jabba warrior online to provide some meaningful & helpful advice.
Yet.
Pearls / swine.
Horse / water.

I sure hope she enjoyed all that pizza and sugar drinks and coffees.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I can't believe nobody has asked this....

WYB?

[Image: laugh4.gif]

(My answer is YES... several times in the head with my fist!)

^
Even if you were to risk such a thing.
At least you'd know you'd easily out run the fat git.
In fact, a leisurely pace would be sufficient...

She must not have had her Burger King and extra rich chocolate cake that day.

No wonder she's so angry.

[Image: fat-excited-kid-gif-1546.gif]

I guess if there is a happy one, there has to be an angry one and then 5 more or whatever the dwarf names were.

At this point I almost feel guilty berating hardcore SJWs, as it's become increasingly clear to me that they're driven by mental illness. You can't possibly observe that fat chick's behavior and tell me she doesn't routinely see a therapist and/or psychiatrist, and occasionally contemplate suicide.

But I have no problem criticizing the more subtle ones who are functional enough to have taken over a large portion of the mainstream media. They're doing real damage.

i have a question:

[Image: attachment.jpg31222]   

What kind of milkshake do you think she is drinking?

She is using these drops in her water [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: skinnygirl_water_enhancer.jpg]

Does seem like she is just throwing a temper tantrum.

Quote: (04-26-2016 10:43 PM)Delta Wrote:  

At this point I almost feel guilty berating hardcore SJWs, as it's become increasingly clear to me that they're driven by mental illness...

Yet do not forget that their current state is entirely their own choice & of their own making.
You don't even have to pay exorbitant seminar fees these days to access all manner of self help / motivational material online.

There really is no excuse...

Quote: (04-26-2016 10:45 PM)CRR Wrote:  

i have a question:

What kind of milkshake do you think she is drinking?

I was thinking that, and wondering what her resting heart rate is.

SJW's, MRA's, Feminists… They're all just grumpy they can't get laid [And in the case of this ball of blubber, I don't think it is humanly possible… I doubt Lexington Steele is even long enough to get past the infinite rolls of fat].

Hahahaha... here's a whole thread on collecting 'trigglypuffs'

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/72188685

[Image: 1461730951689.gif]

[Image: 1461730299891.jpg]

Complete with 'rage' meter :

[Image: 1461730532835.gif]

That drummer gif fucking killed me

Delete

These gifs need to be added to the forum emoticons. Roosh, pretty please? Haha, the rage and drummer ones are perfect. [Image: smile.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

What did the Blob say? I just did understand "fuck you".

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Quote: (04-26-2016 08:18 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

This full video is good quality and definitely worth an hour and a half of your time. Typical Milo greatness, and Steven Crowder has definitely earned an invitation to my ultimate dinner party (alongside Roosh, Milo, QC, and AB)

If I learned one thing though, it's that if I ever speak to a crowd that hostile, I'm gunna keep speaking and shut the hecklers down fast, not keep pausing to let them screech. Fuck you, I got a microphone and you don't, there's Q&A at the end. Fuck off.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.