rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitch Ass Nucca Alert: Lakers Rookie Videotapes Teammate Talking About Jump-Offs

Bitch Ass Nucca Alert: Lakers Rookie Videotapes Teammate Talking About Jump-Offs

Quote:Quote:

The Los Angeles Lakers, sputtering to the end of Kobe Bryant's farewell season with the worst record in franchise history, face a fresh crisis involving prized rookie point guard D'Angelo Russell, according to team sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that some teammates' trust in Russell is eroding after a video surfaced in the past week that shows Russell recording a private conversation between himself and teammate Nick Young. Young does not appear to realize he is being taped.

The video, which is believed to have come to light last week via the Twitter account of a celebrity gossip site, shows Russell filming Young while asking questions about Young being with other women. Young got engaged to Australian rapper Iggy Azalea last summer.

While it's unclear how the video became public, sources say the resulting tension in the Lakers' locker room in recent days was among the factors that contributed to L.A.'s limp showing in Salt Lake City on Monday night, when they absorbed a 48-point pounding from the Utah Jazz. The loss was the Lakers' worst in franchise history.

Various Lakers officials are aware of the issue and are dismayed with Russell, sources say, but to this point they have chosen not to intervene.

"Right now," one source said, "they're handling it by isolating him."

Austin Brown, Russell's agent from Creative Artists Agency, declined to comment when reached Tuesday.

Said one team insider: "This was a prank gone wrong and a mistake by [Russell], and he has to be held accountable, but I would hope he isn't overly criticized for it."

The emergence of the video, sources said, has been the talk of the locker room for the past several days and has led to a tangible strain between Russell and some teammates.

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

"It's bad," one team source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. "It's about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there's no trust."

In the video, Russell asks Young at one point, "You was 30 and she was 19?" referencing Young's age and the age of another woman that Young said that he met in a nightclub.

"What about Amber Rose?" Russell later says, mentioning another celebrity.

"No, she knows my girl," Young is recorded as saying.

Later in the conversation, while apparently still recording, Russell is heard telling Young, "I'm glad you told my video all that."

"Huh?" Young says, turning his face toward Russell before the video cuts off.

The Lakers have long considered Russell to be a key part of their future after using the No. 2 overall pick to select him a year ago and raved about his "superstar" potential on the night they drafted him. Even Lakers coach Byron Scott, whose handling of Russell this year has been scrutinized, came into the season speaking of him in the same breath as Lakers legend Magic Johnson when describing Russell's court vision.

Russell started the Lakers' first 20 games before being moved to the bench along with second-year forward Julius Randle. And Scott, on countless occasions this season, has publicly questioned Russell's maturity.

"He's such a kid," Scott said in February. "I told him the other day, 'You're 19, but sometimes I think you're 14.'"

Russell is averaging 13.1 points, 3.4 assists and 3.4 rebounds over 27.5 minutes in 72 games this season.

Young hasn't played in 10 games and didn't travel with the team to Salt Lake City because of gastroenteritis, according to the team.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/150952...ade-public

Russell is trash. Nick Young is trash. I hope they both get traded.

Nothing good is going to happen until Mitch Kupchak is fired. He has run this franchise into the ground. They need to bring Jerry West back to the GM job right now.

The Busses are doing for the Lakers what Mike Brown has done for the Bengals.

What a bitch move. Professional athletes don't expend enough energy to avoid being drama queens? When I picture a woman doing something like this, it's because she leads an unfulfilling life and needs to create excitement. No excuses for this cunt.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

That's the kind of shit that will get a motherfucker stuck.

I've said it before and I'll say it it again:

The number one underrated old-school male quality that is on the wane is DISCRETION.

Quote: (03-30-2016 01:45 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Nothing good is going to happen until Mitch Kupchak is fired. He has run this franchise into the ground. They need to bring Jerry West back to the GM job right now.

It's a little sad at how shitty the Lakers are now. I'm not a huge sports fan but it was fun to go to Laker games back in the mid 90's into the championship era. It was always great to listen to Chick Hearn doing play by play on t.v. too.

I still remember watching Vlade Divac and Nick Van Exel as a Laker.

Now it's full of useless whiny faggots and a Kobe who's been semi-retired for years.

Holy shit, I knew D'Angelo Russell had the reputation of being immature but goddamn he really proved it with this one. What in the world was he going to do with a recording of other Lakers talking about their sex lives? Sell it to TMZ? Show it to his old friends? Seriously who the fuck does that?
I can see why Nick Young would be so pissed off at this, his reputation was damaged after that silly "sexual harrassment" catcalling incident recently. But this is for real, he pretty much admitted to cheating on Iggy on camera and now the whole world knows. Definitely going to cause headaches and relationship issues for him. And all because his idiot 19 year old teammate couldn't use his brain. This is like negative game by D'Angelo.

Quote: (03-30-2016 01:45 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Don't really follow the NBA myself but I do remember the Lakers from the 2000s and their championship runs. Ever since the old man Jerry Buss died this team has been garbage. I thought I would never see the day when the Clippers would be more relevant in L.A than the Lakers.

Funny this thread is about jump-offs. The Clippers basically got brand new ownership because of one. Clippers fans should be thanking gold-digging whores everywhere.

As a guy who HATED the Lakers back in the day, it's really sad to see how far they've fallen. Hopefully the New York Yankees don't suffer the same fate.

I said it before an I will say it again ,smartphone cameras are the bane of this generation. People used to reserve photos and videos for rare events, now phone videos are just abused and are fucking things up.Millinials especially need to learn to put the damn phone down, and everything need not be video taped. I have a friend whose phone I smashed when he recorded some events at a private party after I had warned him about that shit on multiple occasions. Put the fucking phone down, it is not funny, it is not cool, and when things happen in private they are meant to stay private.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

What's a Swaggy P?

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Can someone translate the thread title from ebonics?

As a Laker fan, when it rains it poors.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Quote: (03-30-2016 07:25 AM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

As a guy who HATED the Lakers back in the day, it's really sad to see how far they've fallen. Hopefully the New York Yankees don't suffer the same fate.

Sorry but I must disagree with you there. Never minded the Lakers even when they were good but as an Orioles fan I despise the Yanks.

If there was ever an additional reason why the NBA should force college kids to stay a minimum of 3 years before turning pro, like the NFL does, this is it. 20 years old and completely unprepared to be a working professional.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

All those jokes about how soft Drake is can be recycled. What a little bitch.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

You can't blame the league for this stupidness.

The other guy did a bitch move, ALL NBA players have side things. Better yet, lets say all pro players in any sport have side things.

I don't see how this is news worthy.

Players and Gangsters always keep their mouths shut: Rule Number #1

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (03-30-2016 11:27 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

You can't blame the league for this stupidness.

The other guy did a bitch move, ALL NBA players have side things. Better yet, lets say all pro players in any sport have side things.

I don't see how this is news worthy.

Players and Gangsters always keep their mouths shut: Rule Number #1

It's newsworthy because dumbass broadcasted it out on the internet. This is basic Man Code violation #1. Never talk about another dude's dick. We got guys in this office right now that talk about side bitches or massage parlors in town, but even the most prude of us never say shit to their wives. What this dude did is basically White Knighting. He knew Nick's fiance would find out about it on Twitter or TMZ, so he did it so he could probably tip her off. Only to figure out that he cannot do that without getting caught himself. If he did that as a prank, he must have Aspergers Syndrome to be that socially stupid. Even for a Millennial this is ultra fucking stupid. It is very possible that he could have ruined his career with this dick move.

You can blame the league for this stupidness with the lack of mandatory age or amateur league experience requirements. This is not the only bad story regarding another very young draft pick making tremendously terrible decisions. We would be all day here bringing up recent examples. NBA players don't get arrested as much as football players, especially for violent stuff, but the amount of drama they find themselves in socially may be worst than the NFL ratio wise for sure.

I for one am sick of the "1 and Dones" in the NBA. The product is so much more watered down talent wise, because they essentially put knives to the necks of GMs to grab whatever unverified physical talents are available instead of verified NBA caliber talent. It takes almost 6 years for these 1 and Dones to get up to snuff with the others. This cat was the second pick of the first round and he sucks. He would be better off in Europe or the D League but to do that would be a major loss of face for the Lakers front office.

The gap between legit NBA players and the 1 and Dones are huge. I'm not the only one complaining about it. Many other vets on TV are frustrated with the amount of kids that won't stay an extra two to three more years in college too.

Also another thing. He did not respect Nick as a man either. I promise you, that idiot would never had done this to Kevin Garnett or any of those old school like players. They would have beaten the brakes off him. The fact that the team is "isolating" him shows you just how weak they are. Weak men will diss another man they perceive to be pussy too. Nick is almost as soft as Dwight Howard. Kobe would have decked him, but he won't test Kobe like that, because Kobe is an asshole to him and Nick at practice and everywhere else and the fact that one of them went to the media to whine about how hard Kobe rides them, proves it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Bitch move man.

Needs a good old fashioned ass beatdown.

You can't tell people shit nowadays or have an easy going convo with your homies.

Takes alot to gain trust nowadays.

Quote: (03-30-2016 07:25 AM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

The Yankees are laying low. They have the following contracts coming off the books after this season:
Sabathia 25 mil
Teixeira 22.5 mil
Beltran 15 mil
Chapman 11.3 Mil
Misc contracts 19.6 mil

A-Rod in 2017, 20 mil

guess whos a free agent after 2016? Byrce Harper.

What a bitch move.

I swear all the estrogen in the water is turning men into bitches.

Quote: (03-30-2016 07:53 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I said it before an I will say it again ,smartphone cameras are the bane of this generation. People used to reserve photos and videos for rare events, now phone videos are just abused and are fucking things up.Millinials especially need to learn to put the damn phone down, and everything need not be video taped. I have a friend whose phone I smashed when he recorded some events at a private party after I had warned him about that shit on multiple occasions. Put the fucking phone down, it is not funny, it is not cool, and when things happen in private they are meant to stay private.

Especially when you see people get into accidents or hurt. Put the phone down and go and help. Yes, you not get many views or likes (well you could brag/tweet that you helped someone).

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I've been in a lot of locker rooms (played college baseball) in my life and I'll be surprised if hasn't or doesn't catch a beating for something like this. Especially in a football locker room, that situation would be handled violently.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Nick young, despite being mildly retarded, seems like he'd be really good with white women. He could be running through models in LA easily. He needs to break off his engagement and enjoy his fleeting nba career.

Quote: (03-30-2016 09:55 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Can someone translate the thread title from ebonics?

"Bitch ass nigga" for those who don't know.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca