rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist says Batman v Supernan is male patriarchy. Female characters are helpless.

Feminist says Batman v Supernan is male patriarchy. Female characters are helpless.

Note: I wrote Supernan on purpose. Because my other thread about the film was not proofread and spell checked by me. So, I figured I would carry on the joke into this thread.

I just read this article by some dumb twit and I had to put her on blast.

No matter what you guys think of the movie. After I read this article. It made me like the film even more. Superman and Batman opress women and Wonder Woman was a let down for all women. There are no modern, strong female characters in this film. Masculine men come to save the day, yet again, for the weak, opressed woman.

http://www.xojane.com/entertainment/batm...nder-woman

You had to known this was coming - every movie that has a female character ALWAYS gets criticized by some retarded feminist.

xojane.com is absolute fucking garbage to begin with.

I laughed at the article. She is great. ;')

Women ARE helpless. And they relish it. I've always known this on a subconscious level but had the strange revelation that I'm sure many on this board already knew while listening to a commercial on ESPN radio about March Madness. It was a flowers commercial that effectively said "Don't let her think you've forgotten about her this during the tourney. Show her you care with 1-800-flowers." That simple commercial set everything in an ordered package.

Women need material affirmation for everything. Gifts make everything better. Like children.
Women like not knowing how to cook. Kids wouldn't pride themselves in this but no one expects a 10 year old to cook a steak.
Women like not knowing how to how technology works. It's nerdy.
Women don't like taking responsibility for their actions. Like children.
Women need praise for everything they do. Like children.
Women need to be helpless for their sanity. We've seen what happens when equal standards are placed on them. They shatter.

More important question:

[Image: MTM2Nzg2NzQ1NTA4MjQzMDM5.jpg]

Would you ?

About the dumb slut author

"Tamara White is a writer, communications professional, Beyoncé fan and a lipstick feminist. She likes traveling, reading, horses and Netflix."

WNB

wnb

I want to know if General Stalin WB her? Bend her curly haired ass over his desk and knock the cherry off of his cigar onto her ass cheek.

She looks transracial, like that whackjob Rachel Dolezal chick.

[Image: attachment.jpg30867]   

I just tune shit like this out at this point.

WB with a signed notarized consent form and a GoPro on the wall taping everything.

I'd bang her, don't care about whatever she says about nothing.
edit; How does this not relate into the other BvS thread? It's 'thoughts about superman v batman movie', so shouldn't it go in that thread?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Can we get a full body pic???

From the face I WB.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I read another garbage article off her website about Zoe Saldana not being black enough to play Nina Simone, apparently it was "colorism"

http://www.xojane.com/entertainment/nina...c-colorism

Just wait until Ghostbusters. These freaks are absolutely going to destroy that shit.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd Make America Great Again!"

Quote:Quote:

Martha Wayne, played by Laura Cohen, is violently killed in the opening scene.

I think that's called being one of Batman's parents. [Image: lol.gif]

So in other words the movie is accurate to real life.

Reality has a patriarchial bias I guess.

Hahaha I did laugh at the 'supernan' thing on the other thread.

And you know what. I had little interest in this movie because it seems like a dumb combination, but knowing that feminists are whinging about it i'm keen to watch it now. A girl i'm seeing wanted to go see it and I said no but I might go now.

Quote: (03-29-2016 05:29 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

More important question:

Would you ?

Holy shit she looks like one of the best dick-sucking, craziest bitches I've known. We're talking Lorena Bobbit crazy. But she was the most submissive, eager to please little fuck machine if there ever was one.

Pulled the long fade away by moving across the country.

kaotic - you go to RVF jail for posting that pic.

Her quote in the article " I was excited about the possibility of what this new millennium's Wonder Woman could be."

How excited can someone be about a movie? Cream your pants excited? This crappy overstatement is like when everything is amazing.

If she is such a victim and victim seeker, there is no way she was excited because she knows that Hollywood presentation of Wonder Woman would never meet her ridiculous standard of what it would take to treat Wonder Woman properly.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I disrespect Wonder Woman cause she doesn't have any chest.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Same article she says she's a big fan of Robin Wright's character in House of Cards. Not surprised that a psycho admires the modern day version of Lady Macbeth.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

So, this feminist is upset that the film is too realistic?

I'm the King of Beijing!

My God, feminists will complain about anything these days, will they?

I suppose the question still stands.....

Was the air con in the cinema at an oppressive patriarchal temperature?

We need full disclosure on this level oppression.

In the real world, women are helpless with male patriarchal inventions and protection.

In fact, throughout history (and at the current time), most men have been subservient to other, more powerful men in exchange for safety and access to resources and infrastructure.

Why should it be any different for women?

Why do these feminists need to pitch a fit every time someone undermines their little fantasy?

I'm the King of Beijing!