rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I feel like I've almost got it

Alright guys I've been looking around and can't find an answer. So tonight I had this girl over that I know from my deployment and I had her over at my house tonight. She offered to help me work on my project car, of course I went with it. So after we took it out for a spin we came into my house for a change of scenery. Now I noticed that she kept a good bit of distance between the two of us for the longest time but all while we maintained good conversation (She was very engaged and attentive). We made our way back to my room and the distance grew shorter and we ended up watching a movie on my bed.

Now here we are sitting at the foot of the bed, I move and put my back against the headboard and say to her "you can sit back here too if you want" and she replied with "I will in a minute", this took some time. When she did move we laid pretty close but not close enough it seemed. I would make subtle contact through arms and scoot in further as time passed by getting up and laying back down, now when the moved ended I asked her what she wanted to watch next (obviously she didn't care) so I picked something out and she didn't seem to mind staying late. When it was over she got up and made her way to the door while exchanging words I let her out and she left.

So did I fuck up not making a move? I will probably make plans with her tomorrow. I have also known this girl for awhile we were deployed together.

Well this was a good opportunity for you to capitalise however you didn't go ahead with it. I would like to know why? What was stopping you from making the move? From how you describe this girl, she seemed passive so you could have at least tried. Either you were waiting for her reaction or consent to make the move or you value her enough to not many mistakes. Nevertheless next time you guys plan something together go ahead and make the move. Time is very valuable and is inversely proportional to the chances of a bang.

I've been exactly where you are man and the only answer is to make a move, be willing to fail in order to succeed. Before you make the move your going to be in you own head thinking thoughts like: what if she turns her head,what if she says no, what if it gets weird
Push those thoughts aside and just try for the kiss.

A way this can be done is when you are in that situation again, start with small touching (holding her hand) if she is receptive great. Now for the kiss, just turn to her face to face and ask her a question. The question could be anything from ,what's your favorite color to what's the spread on next years super bowl.

The question dosent matter,you just want her facing you and talking. From there SLOWLY go for the kiss

The most important thing you should take away is what happens next.

If she is down to make out than swell. If she pulls back, says what are you doing ect. DO NOT FREAK OUT stay calum stay relaxed stay unfazed. Just go back to watching the movie and try again a little bit later. If the same thing happens again,still stay calum but watch her action. A girl that really feels uncomfortable will leave at all cost.

To conclude, I think your ok but you will have to make a move somtime in the future. If you don't take anything away from this just understand this: if she rejects the kiss, just PLAY COOL like its not a big deal. Trust me when I say this I just fucked up myself not playing it cool,so learn from me and the other guys on the forum and you'll be alright man. Hope is not lost though your still in it

Quote: (02-20-2016 03:37 AM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

Now here we are sitting at the foot of the bed, I move and put my back against the headboard and say to her "you can sit back here too if you want" and she replied with "I will in a minute", this took some time. When she did move we laid pretty close but not close enough it seemed.

This is where you shut down all the noise in your head and listen to your gut. She's on your bed - she's waiting for you to bust a move.

Lost a bang last year to something similar. Had a new girl come over and the first thing she does is sit on my bed, leaning slightly forward, giving me a free view of her bountiful cleavage throughout our 'date'. The greenest of green lights. But it was unlike anything I'd previously encountered, and as such I fumbled 1 inch from end zone.

I made out with her after about an hour, but by then she had to leave. Could probably have gone for the kiss within 15 minutes of her coming over, considering her signals.

@ Stroked351w

You fucked up right after you entered your room.
Take charge, pull her in close and kiss her passionately. Its whats she wants you to do. If she rejects you wait 2 mins and try again. If she still rejects you wait 5 mins hold her by her face and look deeply into her eyes and tell her what she wants to hear.

Remember, if she still stays shes interested

Good shit gentlemen. I don't know why I didn't just go for it either.

I had a few very short conversations with her today via text message I was pretty busy so I didn't really have time for her anyway. Earlier this evening I sent her text out of the blue asking " Do you want to hang out tonight ", here is the rest of the exchange.
Her: "Doin what?"
Me: "I dont know we could make out or something"
Her: " Lmao tempting....but...no thank you mike haha"
" U got a lot left to do on ur mustang?"
Me: "It's whatever you're probably a bad kisser anyway"
"Yeah a little bit"
Her: "omg lmao"
"Anything I cld help with? Or nah?"

What do you guys think? Am I just over analyzing this?

Your reply of 'make out of something' was not good.

When ever a girl asks what we are going to do I give her some crazy answer like rob banks and start fires or something.

Dammit, I was gonna go with " Get into a police chase or something".

That would have been better. Do you understand why your reply of "come over and make out" was not the best?

It was a little too forward?

Yea man,that was a lot forward. With girls you can't just spell out what's going to happen.You have to talk around what you really want. By outright stating that you wanted to make out you don't give her plausible deney ability. She may very much want to hook up with you but she just dosent want to hear you say it.

What I'd do if I were you is don't text her for a week and a half. Women have long memories so your comment won't be forgotten. But absents does make the heart grow fond,and if she is into you she'll at least give you another chance

In my opinion, seeking validation and approval from her reply that it's "okay" if you do that. Which can't arouse her sexually. I very rarely have had a lay or even a meeting from a girl where we agreed to have sex or make out or whatever beforehand. I know for me personally I come across as very insecure and approval seeking when I re-read such messages later. It's a huge turn-off for girls. Be indifferent to everything until she's with you on the bed, and then make a move. It rarely if ever reaches the stage that she's going to give you permission "okay you can kiss me", or her leaning in, looking at you etc. She needs you to make that risky move, and she needs to act out the surprised look for those 2 seconds to test if you're sure of your move or not.

I'm usually never that "brave", I often find myself beating around the bush and feel like I'm losing her interest. I definitely do see how that was a bad move.

Quote: (02-21-2016 12:06 AM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

"Yeah a little bit"

You already blew your chance to make out with her. She is only responding because she's known you for so long, at this point it would be socially awkward for her to ignore you.

This text exchange isn't necessarily too forward IMO, but given the circumstances she doesn't take it seriously.

Don't feel bad though, take it as a learning experience and move onto the next one. And yes, you are over analyzing this. You can only get comfortable with acting natural around these hoes if you fuck up a lot. Chill out more next time and stop thinking about shit.

It happens bro I fucked up a similar opportunity too cuz I didn't have the balls to miss the girl. Live and learn man. Maybe you will get another chance. Maybe you wont. Abundance theory. Plenty of other girls don't be too hard on yourself just take it as a learning opportunity.

One way to look at it too. If she rejected you, versus nothing happening now, was there any difference in these outcomes? They both lead to the same thing, but with the rejection you had some % chance of a successful lay. And with enough of them you will get that lay. Just like with cold-approach, you need to experience the rejections to get the success (except the success rate is much, much higher once she's on your bed). Getting the rejection from the kiss/fuck can cause you to feel awkward or something like that. This is no different to in a cold-approach setting. It's important to get rid of those feelings with girls. Often this is done by coming to the realization that they will simply fuck the next guy that they're comfortable with that does make a move. Is it really worth it to maintain all the social niceities whilst another guy passes on his genes balls deep inside her? Fuck that.

Quote: (02-21-2016 12:35 AM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

Dammit, I was gonna go with " Get into a police chase or something".

That would have been a mile better than what you actually said.

"Robbing a bank, and I need a getaway car driver. You in?"

Make them think that you are about to do something incredibly exciting and edgy (but dont specify), and that you are inviting them to participate - but the offer is for a short time only.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

A couple times when I was starting out I went on dates and didn't make any physical moves. My mates were around, but I knew I fucked up and I even kind of found out from talking to one later. I nearly organised other plans with them, but I never saw them again. So it took me a couple times of doing that but I learnt my lesson and never again have I done that. I would much rather get rejected for being way too forward (which has never happened, if girls like you, they seem to forgive that).

If she's alone in your bedroom and you didn't make a move, that's MUCH worse. She's going to wonder what's wrong with you and what's wrong with her. So yes you did fuck up. You fucked up hard and you should feel bad about it.

But next time a girl is close to you, and you're not sure what to do, remember that pain, and then make a move, no matter how clumsy you think it will be. Make a move because then you will just regret it again, and that will always hurt more. The worst thing that happens is she laughs at you. If your mental state is good then you will laugh it off as well.

Also from the sounds of that texting afterwards, you might still have a very small chance of seeing her again. If you do, as soon as you see her hug her, and try and keep up a lot of physical contact again next time. Be very forward and the opposite of your timid self in your bedroom. This is the only chance you have of getting her again.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

If you got her onto your bed to watch a movie, don't let the movie end without busting a move on her. In fact, don't even pay attention to the movie at all other than for background noise in between making out. Give her a massage or something, and get touchy feely and get the ball rolling.

I see absolutely no game here.

And pulling a caveman because you have her physically isolated is the worst thing you could have done.

WIA

How would you play this playa?

Quote: (02-20-2016 03:37 AM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

Alright guys I've been looking around and can't find an answer. So tonight I had this girl over that I know from my deployment and I had her over at my house tonight. She offered to help me work on my project car, of course I went with it. So after we took it out for a spin we came into my house for a change of scenery. Now I noticed that she kept a good bit of distance between the two of us for the longest time but all while we maintained good conversation (She was very engaged and attentive). We made our way back to my room and the distance grew shorter and we ended up watching a movie on my bed.

Now here we are sitting at the foot of the bed, I move and put my back against the headboard and say to her "you can sit back here too if you want" and she replied with "I will in a minute", this took some time. When she did move we laid pretty close but not close enough it seemed. I would make subtle contact through arms and scoot in further as time passed by getting up and laying back down, now when the moved ended I asked her what she wanted to watch next (obviously she didn't care) so I picked something out and she didn't seem to mind staying late. When it was over she got up and made her way to the door while exchanging words I let her out and she left.

So did I fuck up not making a move? I will probably make plans with her tomorrow. I have also known this girl for awhile we were deployed together.

You should have had it in the bag before you even got home. If it isn't somewhat sexual at that point well you've goofed.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (02-21-2016 12:06 AM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

Good shit gentlemen. I don't know why I didn't just go for it either.

I had a few very short conversations with her today via text message I was pretty busy so I didn't really have time for her anyway. Earlier this evening I sent her text out of the blue asking " Do you want to hang out tonight ", here is the rest of the exchange.
Her: "Doin what?"
"Yeah a little bit"

You fucked up last night by not making a move. She was probably waiting for it and since you didn't, you may have been disqualified.

I don't agree with going for a passionate kiss the second she comes in your room, that is not good.

You should have got her on your bed, and been joking around and fun with her. Teasing and shit. Then you could be playfully touching her arm and stuff. I like to get them on my couch and give them a drink (hopefully alcohol but anything will do) then, after 10 or 15 mins of lighthearted fun conversation, and she's wondering "why the fuck isn't he making a move? Is he gay?" I take the drink, set it on the table and kiss her on the lips. Many times they will attack you passionately when you do this.

So, you probably fucked up with her and will not get another chance. Especially since you texted her "I don't know make out" today. That's not good.

You have to make a girl feel comfortable over text. Give her plausible deniability and coax her out on the date or over to your place. Tell her you'll just have fun watching a cool new movie. Don't get at all sexual on texts unless you're already banging.

You've committed multiple mistakes, and recovery is going to be very hard for her. If you do get this girl back over, do what I recommended. If not, you know how to approach the next girl.

You may want to read Tuthmosis first date bang recipe which is on this forum too. Just google it.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (02-23-2016 01:44 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

How would you play this playa?

You asking me?

1) have an understanding of game - i.e, even if I know a girl likes me, I want to have sex TONIGHT, not when she hems and haws over the pussy.

2) have a game plan
3) execute.

For me, a chick who's volunteering to help me with one of my hobbies

- have her show up
- give her the once over, maybe make a cold read (a push her away)
- expect her to defend herself
- accept her explanation (pull her in)
- and then backhand compliment whatever

My goal is to get the banter up and make the mood playful and fun.

While we're wrenching on the mechanic, I'd go Hollywood and put a little grease on her nose.

Why?
- it's funny
- TOUCH BARRIER broken

As we're pulling the transmission, I'd make it a point to
- touch her often
- tell her to do things
- reward her for doing things right
- a light scolding for doing things wrong

Why?
- I want her seeking my approval?

Why do I want a girl seeking my approval?
- that's the psychological basis of attraction.

I would probably get her feelings on relationships, love, attraction, hooking up, but I'd do so delicately.

"You regularly corner your guys in the garage for lube jobs?"

Or something not so corny.

After we added a blower to the V8 and ran some nitrous oxide lines to the trunk,

My next move would be the degrease.

So grabbing my trusty bar of lava soap, I'd wash HER hands.

From there, I'd talk about family or working on cars with my such and such...

Why?
- I want to move away from touching and attraction and heat generation, to touching and comfort and rapport.

The time for jokes is over, now is time to start plumbing her depths.

Then, if I was thirsty

"for a hard day's work, I should give you a beer"

So we've hit
- physical attraction
- a bit of psychological attraction with the push and pull, and getting her to seek approval
- broken the touch barrier more than a few times
- then comfort and rapport is achieved

Now we switch to romance.

At this point, she should be dying to kiss him, or better. Depends on whether he took her the romance route, or the wham bam thank you Ma'am route.

So
- tv goes on to Fast and Loud or Chip Foose reruns
- then more, "Lemme see those mechanic hands of yours"

And from there he can hand massage, wrist massage, forearm..

AND THEN PULL BACK.

Because...
- 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

He wants her to want to be touched and more.

But he can't horn dog, he has to tease her.

Why?
- a chick is ready for sex 15 minutes after you are.

From the hands, to the kissing the lips, from there the neck.

Once you're at the neck point, it's collar bone time, and then unsnapping the bra while it's still on and under her blouse/shirt.

Oh, how did that happen.

And then pull back.

At that point, we're talking pussy rubs through the jeans and a back and forth until she is so into him that she JUMPS his bones.

This is all game 101, but I don't think guys are learning the very basics anymore. It's just swipe, meet, drink, and then try and stick the wiener in.

WIA

[Image: clap.gif]