rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone get nervous when a girl is too willing to hang out on tinder

I have been using tinder for over a year and have gotten a few notches from it. I matched with a hot woman today and within an hour she was inviting me over her apartment. She lives about an hour away so we set up a date for Wedneday, she is driving to me. I hinted at her sleeping over and she said yes.

99% of tinder girls arent willing to meet up this quick and it kind of makes me nervous even though i know i shouldnt be.

Does anyone get like this when a girl is almost too eager to hang out

I dont get nervous or anything when going back with a random from a club but if a girl is quick to chill from online data i start thinking she has alterior motives. I know im probably just being anxious but i wanted to see if anyone else felt this way

Have you checked all possible SIF angles?

Quote: (02-16-2016 12:31 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Yes, stalked her Instagram and Facebook pretty deep and shes actually too skinny in some pics. Like incredibly small arms

Sometimes you hit the lottery, it's similar to pulling a ONS within 2 hours of hitting a venue. But take caution, just in case.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

It's happened before, usually I'll meet near my place see how they are, then bounce to mine.

Have you gotten confirmed selfies from her ?

Quote: (02-16-2016 12:34 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Sometimes you hit the lottery, it's similar to pulling a ONS within 2 hours of hitting a venue. But take caution, just in case.

How should i take caution besides not letting her sleep over?

Quote: (02-16-2016 12:34 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

It's happened before, usually I'll meet near my place see how they are, then bounce to mine.

Have you gotten confirmed selfies from her ?

No confirmed selfies, i will work on it before our date.

Quote: (02-16-2016 12:31 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Would be pretty sweet if there was some sif detection app where it does a 360 rotation. Like they have for the super bowl.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Recognize this same dynamic is driving the female flaking epidemic. Think about it from her perspective:

A girl matches with a guy who she thinks is a few points above her. She gets butterflies. He acts very eager about meeting up, and throws out a few options. She agrees to a date tomorrow, but then starts thinking that night. Her hamster spins, and the more it scrutinizes the less appealing he seems. That guy who she once chased, now seems a lot less interesting now that he's chasing her. The next day, she stops responding to his text messages and fires up her apps for the next round of sifting through the 1000's of options.

The lesson is that you cannot seem too eager for a meeting. You have to qualify her before offering a date. Make her jump through a few hoops to gauge her interest.

The one that I prefer is to take a selfie of yourself, and then ask her for one. If she doesn't send you one, she's just playing you for attention and not interested in actually meeting. If she sends one from months ago, call her call out on it. She's on the fence because she doesn't want to take the effort of taking a fresh picture (also, the effort of making herself presentable for a picture). If she sends you a freshly-snapped selfie, then you can suggest meeting up.

Quote: (02-16-2016 12:34 AM)carbassboy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2016 12:34 AM)Moma Wrote:  

How should i take caution besides not letting her sleep over?

Well what are the normal occurrences in lizards trying to scheme on men in your city? I read of the things they pull based on Jariel's threads but then his market is full of snakes etc. If you are in a smaller market, think of what generally happens there and just be mindful. By and large, it should be fine. I pulled a few quick ones from the net before I smashed so fast, I thought I was dreaming. To safeguard, perhaps let your boys know you are going to smash a new one so they have an idea of who you were last dealing with.

Bear in mind that my suggestions may be overkill. I don't know what city you are in and how sly the foxes are there. Calibrate your cautionary techniques accordingly.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

From my experience, this usually happens when the chick is either too horny or you seem very attractive to her. What I would suggest is you take your time, get to know who she is and then go for the bang. Keep her on hold and game other chicks for the time being.

Quote:Quote:

...but then starts thinking that night. Her hamster spins, and the more it scrutinizes the less appealing he seems.

I had this issue with tinder. Some chick I'd previously swiped right on would match me in the middle of the night, and sometimes I'd get a message, but not see it until the next day, at which point I'd message back, and hardly ever got a response when that happened. Gotta strike while the iron's hot and that window is being made smaller and smaller with things like tinder.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

I had a girl on Bumble ask me if we were hanging out within five minutes of matching. It raised an immediate red flag. I found her on SA an hour later and confirmed her as a SIF.

Will not be hanging out with her.

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Whenever this happens I think it might be a dude acting as girl trying to set me up in order to mug me.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Yes, I have had the same reaction to online girls inviting me straight to their place for the first meet. What kind of girl invites a complete stranger to her place, after all? The answer is- a nymphomaniac.

I have had maybe a half dozen of these over the last few years (not counting even more Craigslist hotel meetups). I always wondered if I was going to get robbed or if it was a transvestite or a catfish prank. But every time it was just a girl who was looking to fuck and then say bye. That simple. But for sure do your due diligence and have her take a pic, maybe talk on the phone, don't go to a sketchy neighborhood, etc. Use common sense and precaution and have a plan to bail out quick if needed.

But fortunately, I've never had anything untoward happen; there are women out there who just want anonymous NSA sex so don't turn down an adventure if one presents itself because this does actually happen.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Don't overthink it. Sometimes your lucky stars shine on a good night. Be generally cautious but otherwise enjoy the girl.

Dont get too eager yourself. It aint over until she actually comes over. Girls flake

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (02-16-2016 01:00 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Whenever this happens I think it might be a dude acting as girl trying to set me up in order to mug me.

same, i start thinking worst possible situation

Quote: (02-16-2016 12:53 PM)Indy Wrote:  

I had a girl on Bumble ask me if we were hanging out within five minutes of matching. It raised an immediate red flag. I found her on SA an hour later and confirmed her as a SIF.

Whats SA?

Quote: (02-17-2016 10:34 AM)carbassboy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2016 12:53 PM)Indy Wrote:  

Whats SA?

Seeking Arrangement.

Just to clear things up, since I had to look it up on urban dictionary

SIF = secret internet fatty

[Image: nervous-your-first-time_o_829772.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Bagging chicks is that easy, but doesn't mean you shouldn't take precautions.

WIA

So, OP, whats the update?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (02-18-2016 05:28 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

So, OP, whats the update?

Maybe it really was a guy waiting with a baseball bat...

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Shit I hope not, I was hoping it was an easy lay.