rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your predictions?

I figured I'd make a thread for this. How do you think the situation following the migrant crisis will evolve the next years and in the long term? What are your predictions:

Which countries will fall first/last? Which ones are going to fight the hardest? Which countries are going to surprise us?

Will the leftists eventually come to their senses or are they going to side with the Islamists like they have always done?

Who will take advantage of this and how will they do it? Russia? Turkey? Is Russia going to gain a lot of power because of this whole situation?

What will happen with the European Union, the Eurozone and Schengen? Will Europe Balkanize?

Will the USA intervene? How tremendous will the difference in reaction be between a Clinton/Trump presidency?

Are the next years going to be relatively calm and will it then escalate very fast? Or will it escalate in the short term?

These questions just serve as template, some are a bit rhetorical.

If I may:

Germany will fall first. Millions more will steam into Germany this year and I expect a state of emergency to be declared within the next three years. The odds of Germany electing an AfD majority in late 2017 are slim to nothing. At best they will receive 20% IMO and that means that the Left is going to feel reconfirmed in their pursuit of a globalist agenda. A full fledged civil war is a real possibility if the Left circles their wagons just as they did in France and prevents the Right from participating in a coalition (just as described in Houellebecq's Soumission). I estimate that scenario currently at about 80% plus minus.

What will happen in the years thereafter is more of the same but perhaps more controlled and with more restrictions. But it won't matter because as a whole the entire country will have been seeded with several million Muslim migrants of which very few will be able to find employment. The German industry will suffer immensely and that will affect the economy, especially in the context of a worldwide depression. With dwindling resources Germans will have to endure budget cuts and various overt and hidden tax increases. Quality of life will suffer and the general mood in the country will continue to drop. The feeling of public safety has already been damaged but I expect that only to be the beginning. Once various Muslim family clans and gangs get organized German police will find itself fighting against well trained and well funded Muslim militia groups. They have access to weapons and various resources here in the West that previously weren't attainable to them. I expect the establishment of transit roots to smuggle in weapons.

A small minority of Germans will dare to fight back in the beginning. There were already a few isolated cases recently but the German hammer of the law strikes strongly and swiftly against its very own. Despite the fact that young women are now arming themselves effective self defense (i.e. knives, guns, etc.) is expressively prohibited. Sprays are condoned in Germany but I wouldn't be surprised if the Greens would attempt to outlaw them. I expect the Left to double down and violently suppress any resistance. Their current track record is to throw the book at Germans and treat migrants with kids gloves. I don't expect this to change and as things increasingly get out of hand more rhetoric will be dumped on the masses and the police forces will be used against German citizens who dare to get organized.

This may quiet things down into 2018 or 2019 but by then the situation should have gone completely out of control as Muslim gangs will begin to control entire city blocks or neighborhoods and perhaps organize themselves into small villages. White flight is already on the increase and that trend will literally explode until the government will actively start to discourage or even prohibit it. Meaning if your kid shares a classroom with a few dozen Muslim migrants and gets its ass kicked on the way home every day you won't be able to move him/her to another school.

Evictions of Germans out of their own homes is already a common practice - I also see it happening in France. I am not certain that this trend will continue as it frankly is tantamount to political suicide. But that doesn't really matter as people will voluntarily move out of their old neighborhoods as they see them quickly convert into Muslim ghettos. If you think I am exaggerating then go to Calais, France or Spielfeld, Austria and have a chat with the people who live there.

Now IF the Right is able to take over in Germany then you would think that is a good thing and it will help our cause. Yes - that is true - but it would also accelerate the timeline leading to civil war as the Right will immediately push for deportations and stark reductions in illegal and even legal immigration. 80% of those migrants are young men at fighting age and they will not be amused about the prospect of having to return to their shit-holes of origin. Effectively blocked from legal participation in civilian life in Germany they will subside underground and quickly resort to crime as well as terrorism. The response from the Right will be military intervention on German turf and there you have it - a civil war in Germany (technically no because they are foreigners but the end result will the same).

Dating in Germany already sucks and it will really really suck in the near future. Meaning young men under 25 will outnumber their contemporary females by almost a factor of 2. Consider there are already over 1.2 Million migrant Muslims who entered Germany in 2015 and by the end of this year this number will grow to 3 Million. Keep also in mind that there are only 5 Million young men under 25 living in Germany right now. So you can imagine what this will do to the sex ratio and inter-gender dynamics. Bitch shields will be iron clad and on top of that the gals will be carrying weapons along with their handy and their lipsticks when they go out. Good luck with that!

France is in the shitter as well but I think Le Pen has a real chance of getting elected in 2017. Holland may be saved as well by Wilders and I do hedge hopes for Austria if they elect Strache. Again there will be blood and plenty of terrorist attacks in the interim - we'll see at least one more Bataclan in the coming year or two.

I don't think that ISIS will be able to cross the Mediterranean anytime soon. They've only had to fight piker armies and they're already choking on the Russians. Should they make a move into Spain or Eastern Europe the West may decide to make an example and resort to a massive bombing campaign (World War II style). ISIS may however succeed in controlling North Africa in the next 10 years - most likely they won't be called ISIS by then as they keep changing names every other year.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

White Genocide in Western Europe.

thread-50253...pid1141938

In South Africa, the White population decreased by 25% in 10 years. I expect the same thing to happen in Western Europe. Every day from here on out, the White population of Western Europe will grow logarithmically smaller.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-15-2016 09:39 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

White Genocide in Western Europe.

thread-50253...pid1141938

In South Africa, the White population decreased by 25% in 10 years. I expect the same thing to happen in Western Europe. Every day from here on out, the White population of Western Europe will grow logarithmically smaller.

Yes, that was one of your landmark posts and I remember it clearly. We see eye to eye brother.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I predict it will just end in a standard left-right war. Perhaps similar to the Spanish civil war.

If the native left wins, or manage to snuff out any attempts at uprising altogether, and maintain power, the obvious will happen. External conquest. Islam will dominate West Europe, and the Europeans will slowly be subjugated, supplanted, submerged, dissolved, and otherwise destroyed. This isn't at all contentious, it's just a mathematical certainty that's understandable by anyone with half a brain. The numbers on immigration and birth rates are all there, and the intentions of the muslim leaders are made completely clear. Biology trumps ideology.

If the native right wins, they will extinguish the absolute democratic regime, forcibly purge all leftist values from society, restore strong Christianity as the device to restore traditional morals and the birthrate. I predict the return of native kings and nobles, preceded by dictators in the interim, and extensive and brutal reconquistas that last for extended periods of time, as the Europeans battle for cultural survival, in the face of demographics that will be far worse than now. It will be old-school, and spartan-style. All able-bodied men being trained in war from youth, women being paired off young and having children at the biological limit, kings against kings.

I'm sure a lot of folk think that's 'extreme talk', but it's not really. That's been the state of man since the dawn of time. It's biologically prescribed. It can be difficult to see when you're in a bubble, especially when your lifetime is sub 100 years, but humanity has existed for 200,000 years. We all ride on a wave started a few hundred years ago, one of imperialism newly fueled with the industrial revolution. We are spending a culture that was paid for by that wave. It would be silly to expect our place in the world to persist long after that imperialism wave has washed out. And Islam's hasn't.

Nothing nice really. The trick is not to enact insane, cumulatively damaging policies for decades, or have constitutions that produce those policies, so that things don't end up like this.