rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Secret Society 2016, a reminder

[Image: eyes1.png]

A lot of you guys haven't been doing this for a long time.

Here's a quick remind of what it is.

Women are repressed by men, and so must look out for themselves. They will take care of:

1) Their own sexual needs.

2) The sexual needs of anyone in the secret society.

3) The sexual needs of the few males who make the secret society possible (“players”)."

This was something guys found out about
- before the red pill
- before hypergamy

This is the basis of any post where chick's behaviors shock you. Their behavior is not one off or aberrant, it's actually everywhere. But they conceal it, or squares choose not to see it. It's when The Matrix glitches and you catch a glimpse of it, that your world view is shocked.

Okay...

Understanding a girl's social standing but also her inherent deviant sexual nature helps a player
- bag that Armenian Christian Chick
- fuck one of his buddie's gf's on the side
- get a blowjob from the Helga in Human Resources

So when a player runs into situations that look impossible, he has to think about how to handle it.

You catch a glimpse of some Amish chick while you're in Pennsylvania, and despite all that inbreeding she looks good...you make some eye contact...

You can't approach her directly.
You can't come at the chick with guns blazing. This ain't Spring Break.
You wait for her to be relatively isolated, and you make your move.

What about Hijabi Muslims?
What about a woman with kids?
What about a thick ass chola hanging with a bunch of esse's?

Over and Over. It's the same situation I keep reading. If you guys want real game, you'll start seeing the patterns.

Do I understand her social situation?
Is there a way to make the approach and see if she's down?

- Women love sex.
- They prefer sex with guys that are socially acceptable.
- They have to keep up appearances.

But still women love sex. It goes to their genes, to the hind brain.

They get off on illicit and socially unacceptable sex, provided that no one knows.

And that's just the first level of deviance. Most women get off even harder on weird sex. Anal is tame. Ass to Mouth is tame. Making her cum in the middle of church, gang bangs, BDSM, ropes, chains, whips.... Every girl has a kink.

So the first level is hooking up with a guy that she's not supposed to. This is your bad boy.

The second level is when that guy either explores her deep and dark sexual desires, or exposes her to a world where she can tap into things that she didn't know were a part of her.

Every girl is in the secret society. If you get a chance to eavesdrop on a conversation with women, when they can let their hair down, - most of the time they're talking about
1) bodily functions and medical issues
2) how to get a particular high status guy
3) how to get what they want out of a guy
4) crude and explicit discussions of sex

A GF will tell her GF about the guy she's cheating with.

They love that shit. In my opinion, it pings on some primal need.

For the most part, the Secret Society is always in effect.

It happens during day game, when a chick is with people, but also happens when a chick is on the solo.

Night game, who'd she come with? Who's watching? What kind of club are you at?

Online/Internet game - She's using an alias from the very beginning.

Social Circle Game - Be it your friends, or your bar family - those boring chicks that you aren't talking to, and never see them with a guy, are often sucking some guys dick on the side. Or have a few gentleman callers for those lonely nights.

If a chick is truly hard up, she's either gone into frigid/hibernation mode, or the guys in her sexual life can't/won't provide what she needs.

Back in 2006, this was BASIC game. There's nothing mind blowing here. But I keep seeing posts and replies that show a basic ignorance of these simple ideas.

It's 2016, time for a reminder.

WIA

So...eyes wide shut party at Archie's house?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

fidelio

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

I remember the impact of that post. Just those two mindsets alone ie "sex is no big deal" and "never judging women" made bigger difference for me than any kind of game schticks. It was very eye opening to see how women open up once they feel at ease with a guy

The "sex is no big deal" mindset switch was defintely a game-changer for me.
Because to women, getting banged by the poolboy up the ass then licking his dick clean after while on "girls vacation" while her husband is slaving away at work to provide for his family is ..... "no big deal"

Their minds run in different wavelengths than ours do. Once you can tune-in to that sick and twisted wavelength, game becomes much easier.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

WIA, where can you read up more on this?

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (01-31-2016 08:23 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

WIA, where can you read up more on this?

You can google it.

It was written by Tyler Durden way back in the day.
It's probably in some archives.

Once you understand that most women are down for some sneaky sex where they aren't judged, a whole lot of culture explains itself.

WIA

WIA you are on fire today.

Here is a post I have written about Hijabi Girls in another thread.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (01-31-2016 09:27 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

WIA you are on fire today.

Here is a post I have written about Hijabi Girls in another thread.

Thanks man, and good post on Hijabi girls.
Lemme add that to the database.

WIA

How do you guys healthily deal with this reality? At first it was easy for me to play it cool and pretend to be nonjudgemental, especially when I was the one benefitting from it e.g. Vicky the cheerleader telling me how much she loves her boyfriend literally minutes after licking my dick clean in my dad's Camry or listening to my teammate bang out a girl in the other room a few short minutes after her boyfriend left the house party. But constantly seeing this shit for almost a decade has admittedly gotten me more and more jaded to the point where I can't even convincingly hide my disgust anymore.

These days just being around women puts me in a bad mood and I have an asexual vibe in day to day life with the exception being of course when it's time to get laid. That's when I temporarily put on my sexual, nonjudgmental, playful mask and go to work. It never lasts long though and women being pretty damn emotionally perceptive can sense my antipathy that inevitably leaks out shortly after the bang.

I mean, I definitely have a strong desire to start a stable, healthy family with 4+ kids later in life but that's no reason for me not to be able to truly enjoy the party like everyone else. Anyone else deal with or overcome these kinda feelings?

Something guys have to realize is that every girl who's even vaguely fuckable has gotten offers to participate in shit that would make your average 19 year old dude's head explode. There is an standing invitation for them to enjoy whatever level of depravity their little hearts can desire. Even the girls who don't partake are at least intrigued and will have witnessed some dark shit, and honestly who can blame them? The tough part as a guy is learning how to accept and embrace it. It's relatively easy for me to roll with it when it's with girls I don't give a shit about but it's harder with a girl I actually start catching feelings for.

Thanks for the reminder; good points.

Note on the women not giving a shit about anything physical connected a synapse and brought me back to 16 when me and my high school GF lost our virginity to one another.

Now this is when I was a young sap; a boy that idealized romance to the nth degree. Man, if I could still have that kids imagination and link it up with an adult focus; I could mint money via romantic novels.

Anyways, I digress, we fucked at a party. I was very inefficent with women and passed up a lot of chances to lose my V-card to some random ass hoes.

So the night after our wonderful (akward, I didn't cum, was clumsy, and just uninitiated) we were sitting in my car and I was all starry eyed. I was so enamored that our love story had become adult.

I asked "why last night?" "Didn't you want it to be more special?" "Didn't you feel weird hearing others voices?"

My inner sense said she didnt like these questions and they made her a bit uncomfortable. It was very out of character for me and she was taken aback from it.

The roles has switched; I went from being the cool, never phased, "in the know" person to being the little puppy and she was now the master. Pity? No. But some version of what the fuck is this boy going on about?

This is a goody two shoes, I was her first everything. A daddies girls like you read about. Chick couldn't even make our properly.

But losing her v-card in a nondescript way was nothing. Didnt matter.

I'd like to think it was because she was so enamored by me fucking her (there was that "you just took my virginity" lure she threw at me) but in reality it was just another night.

And yes, within a weeks time, I got right and got back to owning. I ruined that girl physically for three years.

Anyways,my point is, the secret society is real and the number 1 criteria for joining when you go before the membership committee is zero priority given to sex and physical acts. They mean nothing.

The committee is really interested in how interested (attention and emotional support) you'll give them in exchange for that throw away physicality.

Quote: (01-31-2016 11:00 PM)Mr. Pink Wrote:  

How do you guys healthily deal with this reality? At first it was easy for me to play it cool and pretend to be nonjudgemental, especially when I was the one benefitting from it e.g. Vicky the cheerleader telling me how much she loves her boyfriend literally minutes after licking my dick clean in my dad's Camry or listening to my teammate bang out a girl in the other room a few short minutes after her boyfriend left the house party. But constantly seeing this shit for almost a decade has admittedly gotten me more and more jaded to the point where I can't even convincingly hide my disgust anymore.

Let's not mix two different things here. Having sexual needs, fantasies and desires is normal for every human being regardless of sex. That's not the issue here. It's OK to have those for women too. You would never complain if a girl got all freaky/kinky in bed WITH YOU. That's hot. But.. satisfying those needs by cheating on your BF/husband's back is the problem.

Vicky the cheerleader was a whore not because she liked to suck a dick but because she liked sucking random dicks behind her partner's back.

When you constantly see this shit recognize that it's the woman's conscious choices that's fucked up, not her sexual nature.

Quote: (02-01-2016 06:54 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Let's not mix two different things here. Having sexual needs, fantasies and desires is normal for every human being regardless of sex. That's not the issue here. It's OK to have those for women too. You would never complain if a girl got all freaky/kinky in bed WITH YOU. That's hot. But.. satisfying those needs by cheating on your BF/husband's back is the problem.

Vicky the cheerleader was a whore not because she liked to suck a dick but because she liked sucking random dicks behind her partner's back.

When you constantly see this shit recognize that it's the woman's conscious choices that's fucked up, not her sexual nature.

Agreed. I used to be in the jaded phase too, when I was in college and literally every girl was a walking cum dumpster. The thing is you can find quality girls, but they are highly unlikely to be in an US college.

Here in Europe where the college culture is a bit different, you can meet totally stunning girls who are strictly serial monogamists (which I believe is the best thing you can hope for) I often discuss with my mentor how beautiful girls in a happy relationship are very very hard to game, unless you really want to play the long war.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (02-01-2016 07:16 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2016 06:54 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Agreed. I used to be in the jaded phase too, when I was in college and literally every girl was a walking cum dumpster. The thing is you can find quality girls, but they are highly unlikely to be in an US college.

Here in Europe where the college culture is a bit different, you can meet totally stunning girls who are strictly serial monogamists (which I believe is the best thing you can hope for) I often discuss with my mentor how beautiful girls in a happy relationship are very very hard to game, unless you really want to play the long war.

Yup, I definitely know and acknowledge that all women are gonna have their fantasies/needs and often times it's the "pure" ones that have the most fucked up kinks and desires. That isn't gonna shock any game-aware dude, but what I can't get over is the lack of loyalty, accountability, and honesty. A woman's hamster is so powerful that she can actually start to believe her own lies and rationalizations and can look you in the face and maintain those lies without even missing a beat. And this is coming from someone who takes great pride in his ability to read people, with a few straight years of massive live poker earnings to back it up.

I'll be spending three months in Europe before I head back to the States, I'm really looking forward to experiencing the girls there. I just hope the ones I've encountered here in SE Asia aren't too strong an indication of what I'll see when I get there.

Five words for you: Charge it to the game.

The facts are that things won't ever go back to the 50's despite all of the fantasizing of a societal collapse and ensuing reset that some guys here entertain. Hell, they can have that shit if it does. Scrounging for supplies while dodging marauding gangs doesn't sound like fun. Now that we've gotten that out of the way you have two options: Grow bitter and disillusioned with things, or accept them for what they are and make the best of it. I'm a glass half full type of guy, so I opted for the latter. Girls are giving pussy away like it's Halloween. Do I get tired of playing the game and wish there were more quality women? Sure. Does it bug me? No, because I don't let my life revolve around snatch. Women come and women go. If I meet one and we click then I roll with it and don't get wound up hoping she hasn't broken the "no more than 3 cocks or not LTR worthy" rule that many guys here espouse. You won't be her first cock and you won't be her last. This is where charging it to the game comes in. You let things be and enjoy the ride.

I was at a notel today during my lunch break. It was not as packed as what is common for a weekend night, but there were at least eight luxury SUVs with "My son is an honor roll student at insert swanky private school" bumper stickers, Starbucks Ventis in the cup holders, and rosaries draped over the rear view mirrors.

Where I'm at women are serving up pussy like it's Wimbledon, you better return the serve.

Moms are getting their backs blown out by Not Daddy before they pick up the kids up from school.

What a time to be alive?

We're living in a time in which it's the easiest to procure sex from women of all backgrounds -- it would be better if this was an era in which we could easily cake up, most of us were kids when the dot.com and housing bubbles popped like tight pussy getting stuffed at an angle.

Some of these women just like taking dick; they get off on being sluts.

Some of these women are in sexless relationships of convenience and need to get fucked by somebody, anybody, so whoever steps up with the balls and makes her feel comfortable about it, ends up using those balls.

Some of these women are engaging in the best they're ever going to get from a man who wants nothing more with them other than an afternoon tryst at a place that costs $20 for 2 hours, where the maids are balseras who are paid minimum wage to wash cum-stained sheets and clean out weed smoke-filled rooms all day long.

At the end of the day, it's the best they're going to do, women don't hunt for their sex like we do, so they'll deal -- especially if the sex is good.

One thing I've experienced over the past year since I started running status game is that women will often, when they meet a guy who has high perceived status and is cool and charismatic, spread their legs amazingly quickly. They'll secretly fuck the status guy hard then resume their normal life with their families, mild boyfriends/husbands, jobs, and beta orbiters as if nothing had happened. If this is part of the secret society, then it's real.

If you're a cool guy with perceived status it can be amazingly easy to sneak in a quick, sneaky fuck with women who otherwise seem to be living normal, calm, responsible lives. From studying game you should know how to give off those alpha-tells that women pick-up on: fitted, fresh-looking clothes, confident demeanor, v-shaped torso, steady eye contact, aloof attitude, and abundance mentality. They'll fuck you, maybe tell their girlfriends about it, and quickly resume their boring lives.

Status is good.
Muscles
Displays of wealth
Showing power

All of these things put you in every girls radar, and can put them in the funnel.

But these qualities can also trigger her long term tendencies. Look how Monica got Bill impeached.

So the lesson of the secrets society is not about typical attraction for conventional reasons, but getting at the dirty little slut that she is.

You want to be the backdoor man, her secret lover.

If you're such a catch that she's willing to expose her own "proclivities" and take you down, you've got a problem that you could have avoided.

And if a chick catches feelings, you might not be able to access the slut mode. She can't be Ava Devine with you if she starts feeling love.

Don't know if this advanced game, mastery, or just thinking through female behavior.

WIA

When I first started to change my game from polite chit-chats on dates to maximising my chances for a first date bang I was amazed at how pliable the chicks were.

To maximise my chances I dressed the part, screened hard, and did my best to exhibit all of the confident, alpha traits. Sometimes my game gets rusty and I'm not able to pull it off, but I've had chicks in my hotel room less than an hour into the first date. It truly astounds me what they'll do - and I'm meeting women of all ages and from a broad spectrum (everything from tattooed miscreants to shy-acting single mothers).

One point I don't think anyone has mentioned yet is that one of the downsides is that some of the chicks will hamster hard after the date and deny all knowledge - and this includes ignoring you and any follow-up texts. This is of course only a downside if you enjoyed the bang and would like to do it again.

Quote: (02-02-2016 01:16 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

One point I don't think anyone has mentioned yet is that one of the downsides is that some of the chicks will hamster hard after the date and deny all knowledge - and this includes ignoring you and any follow-up texts. This is of course only a downside if you enjoyed the bang and would like to do it again.

I've had this happen to me. I assumed it was because they have a steady provider boyfriend/husband that they didn't want to tell me about. Sometimes when I've said goodbye to them after the bang I've tried to give them a little kiss and they turn their head. This, after fucking non-stop for two hours.

@Griffin

When folks used to talk about the red pill and blue pill, this is what they were seeing.

Endless sexual abundance.

That despite what they'd been told about women, about the men who got them, about themselves....

It was all a lie.

That was the red pill.

Now the red pill is seeing a world that has been remade for the benefit of women, usually by powerful men who don't have to play by the new rules.

As CL Smooth said, Anger in the Nation.

WIA

I feel like I have one foot inside the secret society, and the other foot outside of it.

With some girls (a tiny minority), I literally get in their backdoor on the down low.

With other girls (a huge majority), I get rebuffed as a "creep" or them saying things like "I'm a good girl! / No! I don't do that kind of thing! / I'm looking for something serious / I'm not that kind of girl / etc"

Which side each girl falls into largely depends on where I meet those girls... whether it be in the U.S. or in the Philippines, etc, online vs day game, and even down to which online platform I'm using - OKC vs tinder, etc. It also depends on their nationality. I do better with Asians and Mexicans for some reason. I can't remember the last time I fucked a blonde.

Nice reminder.

Tyler also mentioned the 80/20 rule (he phrased it 90/10 or something). All that people harp on about on this forum essentially boils down to getting your status to the level where women assume (keyword) you are in the elite 10%.

Hence faking it till you making it etc.

Social media especially makes it more difficult.

If you're in the 10% then it's the 'secret' you two share and this little thing can differentiate you more than anything else.

You're the guy who gets it.

You're the guy who she will rationalize it later as 'it just happened'.

If you read game around 2004 - 2007 then these concepts are the fundamentals as it's purely game stuff and the nature of women.

Being vouched for and more importantly, knowing when to let her 'vouch' for you in her mind or getting her to at the very least.

Quote: (02-02-2016 02:29 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I feel like I have one foot inside the secret society, and the other foot outside of it.

With some girls (a tiny minority), I literally get in their backdoor on the down low.

With other girls (a huge majority), I get rebuffed as a "creep" or them saying things like "I'm a good girl! / No! I don't do that kind of thing! / I'm looking for something serious / I'm not that kind of girl / etc"

Which side each girl falls into largely depends on where I meet those girls... whether it be in the U.S. or in the Philippines, etc, online vs day game, and even down to which online platform I'm using - OKC vs tinder, etc. It also depends on their nationality. I do better with Asians and Mexicans for some reason. I can't remember the last time I fucked a blonde.

CS, its quite likely you had nothing to do with the 'foot out' feeling you are getting.

Theory based off my experience:

The amount of girls in the 'secret society' has also decreased. This would describe the behaviour you described (rationalization /shaming/ego protection) as guys are onto them and simultaneously worshiping the hot girls. They have realized it is not enough that they need to increase their value/SMV. This has alienated an amount of women who will no longer make the cut- hence women reacting with feminism and acceptance etc.

The internet has meant the spread of such knowledge for guys to discuss anonymously their issues with women that they a) came up with legit ways to deal with it and not get played and/or b) began self improvement on a macro level to get into the elite (only the elite are getting elite pussy consistently).

If you are in the b) you will ask yourself what differentiates in your game between the 'creep' and her qualifying you and what gets girls in bed consistently and its usually the impetus of this thread, do you get it and if so do you 'get it' with the hottest girls and what sells it to them.

You gotta sell them the dream until you legitimately are in the secret society where you get many more passes due to you being vouched for, by her mind.

What is the difference between the tiny minority of girls you bang and the majority that is rejecting you, in real life? (online : 70% looks 30% being close enough and no red flags)

I recently became a "member".

It just happemed in the last 6 months or so..

It took me about 7 years of trying.

--

I first read that "secret society' post about 5 years ago.

I didn't understand it.. I didn't get it.. I didn't know what it meant..

Now, I understand..

Girls are looking at me different now -- They don't look at me like I'm a threat -- They greet meet with a coy smile, smirk, or flirtatious grin. They don't see me as a predator -- They see me as a friend.

It's all communicated non verbally.

They can tell that I fuck girls.

The way I present myself, the way I carry myself -- It's all rooted in sexuality.

I speak to them softly and sensually. They reciprocate.

I stay masculine. They stay feminine.

It's really beautiful dance between minds.

It's literally a Mating Ritual.

P.S. -- I want to write more about this topic but I have to go now. I'll write more asap. It has been fascinating to develop these social skills. It has been thrilling to acquire power in the sexual marketplace.