rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Of all the girls who broke up with you or shot you down...

How many wound up doing any better than you? Marriage or long term partnership, present day. To your knowledge, I guess if you keep in touch or gossip or social media.

How many actually got a guy that makes you think, damn she did the smart thing by passing up on me?

I honestly can't think of one, which may say more about these girls not being that great in the first place than me being anything special.

EDIT: actually my one ex married a guy who's a lawyer but is a 5 physically, whereas I'm a nothing and an 8, so..

Why do you give a fuck what a girl you broke up with is doing with her life?

Stop seeking validation from watching her crash and burn, or hoping that she'll crash and burn. Lift, learn, live.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

In the provider stakes, all things being equal, good looks + money > average looks + money > good looks + no money.

Your ex gf was obviously looking for something long term, so the lawyer was a better prospect.

So the question of "doing better than you" needs to be framed around what your (honest) ultimate desire is in comparison to hers, since everyone is different.

E.g. You may be plowing your way through reasonably attractive chicks post breakup, thinking that this is the pinnacle, but it may be allusory, since deep down you really just want another decent girl like the last one but are having trouble bonding. So your notch count is rising, great, but are you truly adding value to your life?

And maybe you did lock down that 9 you were chasing, but is the headache of all the drama she brings worth it? (assuming she brings more drama than her less hot counterparts).

There are trade-offs in the choices we make, the key is to attempt to make the most suitable choices that enhance our lives the greatest.

Once they hit about 26 they more or less become invisible to me.

I know how hot they were at 19 so its hard for me to give a shit when I clearly see them age. That's like some NBA team wanting to sign Kobe as a 40yr old free agent. How can you be envious?
Their mandate is to find a stable provider they are at least somewhat attracted to. From that point of view they have secured their future.

Deep down they all know a man who thinks they're that special to dedicate his life to them is a beta anyways. All 'marriage' is the basic biological functions of life with decreasing sex. She eats, sleeps, shits, has sex, etc. Almost like a pet.
I got jealous in college a lot but once the women get older I just don't give a shit anymore. If they secured a beta provider that's what their dad wanted for them anyways.

Edit: Like monster said below, you learn to see the big picture and not get some sick satisfaction from dissecting their lives. It's a normal life cycle. they are young and hot, they age, they get married and have kids. the quality of marriage varies but it's mostly the same path for all of them. See it for what it is.

Doing comparisons between yourself and others like that is setting yourself up for misery, undeserved self-satisfaction, and, in general, a host of other emotional sins.

If I do come across a photo of an ex with her new bf on FB (yes, I do occasionally facebook search for them for no particularly good reason) I really do try to be happy for them. If I see some posts where they're expression sadness, I usually am sympathetic for them. There are of course a few exceptions, but most everyone I've dated is a genuinely nice girl. Everyone has their flaws which magnify when you spend a lot of time with them and get emotionally involved, but once you take a step back you see they are decent, good girls. For this reason, I really do wish nothing but the best for them and that they find their happiness for themselves wherever it is.

Excellent post Monster, something I strive towards personally.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas

It's hard for me to find out.
Because guess what, I'm one of the last remaining human beings NOT on Facebook.

One ex got married to an engineer dude, they have 2 kids & are making good bank.

She was a really good girlfriend, but long distance & the fact she wasn't hot ended this pretty quickly.

She came back years later to ball on me, lol.
Pffft!

The others?
Pregnant, single on Badoo, dead.
Who knows, who cares.
I don't fuck with women over 25.

I fucked them when they were at their hottest.
Regardless of whether I got burned in the end.

Now their losing 0.25 HB points a year, whilst I hunt girls born in '95.
I try wish em well across the board, it's easier with some more than others.

A break up has only hurt me in the short term.
That's as far as I can answer your question.

I really don't give a fuck, if a bitch fucked me over, I don't care about her at all.

I remember the good times, like when I cummed on their faces.

If the relationship or mini LTR ended maturely and on the best terms that can be mustered, I got nothing but well wishes.

I don't daydream of what could've been, seeing them married, kids, house, whatever.

I don't linger on negative vibes, I don't pang for old flames or fucks.

Onward to better and brighter.

Yeah I don't really care. I'm not on Facebook either.

I think one of my exes married some guy...ran across a bunch of the nudes she sent me the other day.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I don't think it's ever mattered to me personally, it's best to just let the past be in the past and let go of any ill will towards the other person, then focus on self-improvement and slaying new poosy. I'm not in contact (or even on Facebook) with any of my ex's.

Might be different if you have any children or were married, I can't speak from this experience.

I'm mid 40s so none of them are really doing good the only reason I'm posting here is to tell you what's even funnier..

The cougars or milfs whatever you want to call them I took down in my 20s some of them are in their 60s and I see them at the store sometimes or out and about. Oh my god!

Quote: (01-20-2016 01:37 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm mid 40s so none of them are really doing good the only reason I'm posting here is to tell you what's even funnier..

The cougars or milfs whatever you want to call them I took down in my 20s some of them are in their 60s and I see them at the store sometimes or out and about. Oh my god!

Do they look better or worse than the girl who you banged who was with the guys who had the Cutlass Supreme?

Quote: (01-20-2016 01:40 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Do they look better or worse than the girl who you banged who was with the guys who had the Cutlass Supreme?
Cutlass girl is half Asian she's ok.

Think about this for a minute. 21 year old mech goes on cougar binge then sees same girls while shopping 25 years later if the girl was 38 she'd be 63 now. This is a monthly thing not every couple years. I'm disgusted in myself but it's so fucking funny.

Redacted

Quote: (01-20-2016 12:25 AM)R_Niko Wrote:  

How many wound up doing any better than you? Marriage or long term partnership, present day. To your knowledge, I guess if you keep in touch or gossip or social media.

How many actually got a guy that makes you think, damn she did the smart thing by passing up on me?

Quite a few of them.

It's either "they're doing better than I" or "I sure dodged a disaster there!"

Though, this should also include a few I turned down in the beta-est of beta ways.

There is one that falls into a bit of both - sure, she's doing better than me, but I dodged one as well. She's 28 and could pass for 40 (looking no younger than 36).

A few of you know where I stand with this. I've been working at it.

Quote: (01-20-2016 12:47 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Stop seeking validation from watching her crash and burn, or hoping that she'll crash and burn. Lift, learn, live.

Because there seems to be a pattern of women having impossibly high standards, meaning partnership becomes difficult to impossible

Quote: (01-20-2016 09:07 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2016 12:47 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Because there seems to be a pattern of women having impossibly high standards, meaning partnership becomes difficult to impossible

Sure, but that's already a given. Western women are like this already when they're looking to cash in on Beta Bucks.

Those females with impossible standards don't matter, end up being spinsters and divorce whores.

Are you trying to lock down a girls and wife her up, have kids, get divorced raped, then pay alimony and child support ?

If so, be my guest man.

My oldest one I used to bang the shit out of when I was 20, is 15 years older than me. Pushing 55 now [Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif]

The only reason to look back on how she is doing, is to reassure yourself of how lucky you are that you are not the one wearing a Baby Bjorn in her Facebook profile pic.

I hope my exes end up with rich guys. so I extract my lost resources I spent on them. I always leave on good terms.

The only time I feel any kind of regret towards an old plate is if ended up getting hotter than when I was hitting it.

One girl who was meh that I was banging then dumped when I found out she was a cutter ended up stopping and dropping 15 pounds while now having better friends. She went from a 6 to a 7 just with that.

She hates me to death apparently for doing what I did but I'd like to believe that she improved herself due to my efforts/response so I feel happy about that. These kind of negative thoughts that you are harboring aren't good for you. Might wanna lay off the haterade.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I'll echo what a lot of the guys above said: Who the fuck cares?

I had to get back into my Facebook account about a month ago to get a phone number for a relative and I figured I'd look up some old slam pigs...holy fucking shit! One looked slightly better than when I used to boff her. The rest...ouch. No second guessing on any of them for me.

I do think it's hilarious to see chicks that I fucked, pissed on and who ingested copious amounts of my cum now posting pics of themselves with their kids, pets and beta providers. Kiss those lips.

I got some great laughs seeing some of these fuck slobs!

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I'm honestly a little envious of you guys who say you are happy to see that they are doing better/well. I have an unhealthy outlook on my past relationships for the most part. If they ended on my terms then I have no ill will towards the girl and do genuinely hope she is doing well. On the other hand, if the relationship ended in any other way than I would have hoped then I generally feel some form of bitterness about it and hold onto it indefinitely.

I've said this before but I'll say it again: if one of you thinks you're no good together, they are always right. If your girlfriend reaches this point because she's shallow -- you are well rid of her. If your girlfriend reaches this point after a while with you and your lifestyles are just not compatible -- you are well rid of her, because nothing sucks the life out of a man than trying to keep a dead relationship going, and nothing crushes a man's masculinity than overdoing trying to please a woman who has said she doesn't like you. Ferris Bueller had a little Red Pill in it: "She won't respect him - because you can't respect someone who just kisses your ass. It just doesn't work."

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

As long as they have a vagina they will never do better than me....As a man, my SMV can rise until I'm fifty years old while a females will cop out at 25. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Growth Over Everything Else.