rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good response for when a girl ask you if you think she's pretty/cute.

I've been getting a few of these questions form girls but I haven't been able to think of a good response. It usually goes something like this "I think you're cute, do you think I'm cute?" Sometimes I'll try to brush it off by saying something about being shallow or if I'm just some eye candy for her. But even after that many will continue to nag me about that question. At times I have told them that I think they are cute or pretty but I'll mention other qualities as being more important. Not sure if that has worked against me or not.

"Not as much as my ex, but hey she was a model so..."
"You would love to know, right? Well tonight if you're a good girl maybe I'll answer."
"Nop", with a big smile.

Don't ask her if she thinks you're cute : question yourself in front of her and you lose frame.
You're a Confident Alpha Sex Symbol King of Earth Viril Man.
The idea that you aren't has never crossed your mind.

If she primed you with a compliment about your looks first, I really don't think it's the time to neg or be aloof.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Without answering the question, a dead-honest answer would be:

"Well, I like you, and that's all that matters".

I know this is the newbie forum, but this thread is getting a little silly.

To extend on what I've already said, there are certain situations where refusing to reveal your hand comes across as more try-hard than just laying them down on the table.

This is one of those times.

She's already made a move by saying she finds you attractive. Playing word games at this stage to avoid saying it back is juvenile and reeks of insecurity.

Now if she hadn't preceded her question with her own compliment, I would say it's a good idea to communicate that looks aren't everything to you. But don't be so committed to playing the "hard to get" angle that you close an open door.

Maintaining your frame with women does not necessarily require being so elusive, and in fact, such theatrics can often backfire.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

What BB said. Dont play the alpha dick. Dont sweat it. If you think shes hot, tell her so, then prove it by fucking her.

Quote:Quote:

Maintaining your frame with women does not necessarily require being so elusive, and in fact, such theatrics can often backfire.

*smile*

Why are we still here

Or

Let's get out of here

Or

*look into her eyes*, I know a place

The key is to acknowledge her compliment with positive action that
1) gives her the answer she wants
2) moves you closer to your goal
3) sets the tone that you are not much of a talker, but a man of action
4) creates an ace, so when she least expects it, you can actually verbalize those things she wants you to say out loud, making her work harder for them.

But let's she say she pushes you on the point.

Get close
"I'll prove it"
Then kiss her.

Flirtation is about not pinning yourself down.

WIA

Ending with a smirk: "Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much?"

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (01-09-2016 08:27 AM)topdog Wrote:  

Yes I usually same something like that but sometimes they'll just keep asking.

Quote: (01-09-2016 08:55 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I know this is the newbie forum, but this thread is getting a little silly.

To extend on what I've already said, there are certain situations where refusing to reveal your hand comes across as more try-hard than just laying them down on the table.

This is one of those times.

She's already made a move by saying she finds you attractive. Playing word games at this stage to avoid saying it back is juvenile and reeks of insecurity.

Now if she hadn't preceded her question with her own compliment, I would say it's a good idea to communicate that looks aren't everything to you. But don't be so committed to playing the "hard to get" angle that you close an open door.

Okay this one pretty much answers my question. Thanks bro!

"Why dont you help me decide?" then escalate.

If she is giving you any reason to escalate, do so.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

"I guess we will find out...soon". Then escalate.

Pull her in/invade her personal space and simply say 'yes.' and hold the sexual tension there

Similar to how to deal with the "So, you got a girlfriend" question? Don't be evasive, just tell the truth (and escalate)?

"Why do you think I'm still here?" with a smirk

"A bit." and lean in for a quick kiss

or just kiss her without a response

There's a lot of variability to be honest and very situation dependent but the above is what I would do in your exact one.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

"So cute" while messing up her hair or poking her in the side like she is your little sister.

Quote: (01-13-2016 07:46 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

while messing up her hair or poking her in the side like she is your little sister.

This right here folks girls love it when you mess with them a bit like that. Petting her head or flicking their forehead being another thing you can do.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (01-09-2016 08:27 AM)topdog Wrote:  

That's a top-rate answer that pivots into vagueness - doesn't say no, doesn't say yes but makes her second guessing "... and he told me that he liked me, Jenny, what did he really mean, am I pretty or not?!"

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

My go-to answer whenever I'm not sure how to respond is "Hmm...maybe.".

Easy to remember, is vague and enticing whilst displaying no emotional investment whatsoever.

In this situation however it seems like an attainability issue (she feels you're too high value compared to her) so I'd say "Yeah...you're alright." and swiftly change topics after that.