rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Restart: Different Environments, Vastly Different Game

Just to give you guys a primer, I've recently moved to a French-speaking Western European country with a dating structure much more rigid than my own, and I've begun to struggle. I come from a place with a highly hypergamous environment, where ONS's are very common and "liberal" dating is the norm. Everyone in this country seems to be in a relationship, and the single life is lacking, to say the least.

The key here is, I've had trouble adapting. I've spent time in Europe before, but in Scandinavia where the system was much like my own at home, even perhaps more liberal.

I have a feeling my game comes off as way too overbearing sometimes, and I've tried to accommodate as such, moderating my behavior in ways which fit in a bit more to their style. However, I've noticed everything is a bit more subdued. The flirting is kept to a minimum, the hookups are rarer, and the people in general seem to be more conservative. I can say I've adapted to a point, but I really don't like it too much. It's just not my style. I feel like I've overcompensated somewhat also, becoming a bit more submissive in my actions.

My game is mostly catered towards American girls with attitudes, but here the girls are way too nice for my tastes. There's just no bite to them, and they keep everything to themselves.

Anyone here made the transition from a liberal to a conservative environment like this? And remember, this isn't Eastern Europe, but it feels like I took a time capsule back to the dating norms of the 1950's in America.

Quote: (01-05-2016 11:27 AM)Aer Wrote:  

And remember, this isn't Eastern Europe, but it feels like I took a time capsule back to the dating norms of the 1950's in America.

Sounds awesome, please tell us where this is, so we can move there.

Just say where you are bro you aren't a secret agent. If it's so specific in dating culture (ie. somewhere between Western and EE) then you might as well get a specific answer from a member that's been there before.

In saying that, I did a lot better in Romania (for example) once I ditched the advice that there is 'no ONS culture' there.

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Is this a small town vs. big city thing?

The problem is, it's super expensive. And I doubt it's a big city to small city thing, as I've lived in cities this size before.

I see. You already know the answer (at least part of it). You will have to tone down the asshole game. Damaged women feel that being degraded is an essential part of the seduction process, but normal girls do not reward it. So maybe the Swiss girls are healthier than the ones that you've dealt with earlier, and you'll have to adjust accordingly. You can still hold your frame without offending them.

That said, I'm no expert on Switzerland.