rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring Break Destinations. How's the club scene

looking at where to go for 2016. Ive done Cancun and Playa del Carmen

I wanted to know 1) How the club scene is for places below, 2) Average cover 3) Can you swoop and walk to hotel in under 5 minutes? or are clubs inside resorts?

Puerto Vallarta
Nassau Bahamas
Jamaica
Cabo San Lucas
Daytona
South Padre Island
Punta Cana

Looking for something closer to cancun nightlife rather than slightly laid back Playa. Looking and 2nd week of march.

Bahamas is expensive as fuck. Like way fucking expensive. $20 for a burger and fries. $6 for a beer. Spent a bunch of cash and didn't get laid. But I was working so I didn't expect it.

Jamaica is dangerous as fuck. I got laid by a Canadian MILF on the beach who had a billionaire husband, so I had fun. But still a dangerous place. If you get unlucky enough as to go to Kingston, there's a stripclub with Russian dancers that you have to check out. I don't like stripclubs but daaaamn! They are hot as shit.

Daytona, didn't get laid but it was fun. I jumped off some tall tower on the beach for a freefall and that was some fun shit.

South Padre was a bunch of rednecks and the women looked like dirty skanks. Didn't get laid, and I didn't want to. Fucking nasty.

If I may recommend.... Savannah, GA is fun as hell. River street and Tybee Island. I was there several times, and for spring break, and it was killer. I had so much fun in that town. The goddamn Ranger Battalion is there and those fucking dweebs hang around the bars and act like doofus fucks trying to start shit, but besides that, great scene.

Panama City Beach

Bahamas were a great party spot for spring break, but as mentioned above, expensive like hell. Never been to the other places for spring break. Curious to see some comparisons.

I'm hearing mixed stories about Cancun / Playa del Carmen. Some say it's a huge sausage fest, while others have the time of their life.

Quote: (01-04-2016 12:18 AM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Bahamas is expensive as fuck. Like way fucking expensive. $20 for a burger and fries. $6 for a beer. Spent a bunch of cash and didn't get laid. But I was working so I didn't expect it.

Jamaica is dangerous as fuck. I got laid by a Canadian MILF on the beach who had a billionaire husband, so I had fun. But still a dangerous place. If you get unlucky enough as to go to Kingston, there's a stripclub with Russian dancers that you have to check out. I don't like stripclubs but daaaamn! They are hot as shit.

Daytona, didn't get laid but it was fun. I jumped off some tall tower on the beach for a freefall and that was some fun shit.

South Padre was a bunch of rednecks and the women looked like dirty skanks. Didn't get laid, and I didn't want to. Fucking nasty.

If I may recommend.... Savannah, GA is fun as hell. River street and Tybee Island. I was there several times, and for spring break, and it was killer. I had so much fun in that town. The goddamn Ranger Battalion is there and those fucking dweebs hang around the bars and act like doofus fucks trying to start shit, but besides that, great scene.

Savannah has been on my to visit list for a while. Let me check out some of the data sheets

Savannah has some pretty expensive hotels. Cant find anything under $200 a night.

Puerto Vallarta:
-More similar to Cancun than Playa
-More mexican people from Guadalajara (3hr ride), hence more conservative
-Clubs along a big avenue called "Malecon" cover around $15 USD, good alcohol around $10 USD
-New zone more high-end called "Nuevo Vallarta" that I still have not visited

I posted a data sheet from five years ago, things surely have changed:
thread-10243.html

Quote: (01-08-2016 12:27 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Savannah has some pretty expensive hotels. Cant find anything under $200 a night.
One of the reasons why you may be experiencing this issue is the pre, during, and post St. Patrick's Day SAV pricing. Early March and from about March 20th-on, you should find more agreeable pricing. The Holiday Inn and Courtyard Inn (Historic District) are two reasonably priced hotels with prime logistics. Even the Quality Inn is a good bet, even if it isn't much to look at. Definitely take a look at AirBnb, as well.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

The more I look at datasheets and google maps the more harder its getting to pick a spot. I've listed my pros and cons

PCB: Doesn't allow alcohol on the beach anymore according to news

Savannah:
$$$$$$$$$$ and no beach

Puerto Vallarta (Would like more feedback):
Sounds like you pull from Guadalajara to smash endless in PV.

Nassau Bahamas (Would like more feedback):
Clubs are extremely far apart from each other. Beach resorts far from clubs/bars downtown so logistical nightmare. From google maps it looks like you either need to do day game and hopes of meeting up at night (I'm going solo so this going to be hard) OR you stay near downtown and miss out on day game/beach and hope you can take em back to room near bars.

How's the caveman walking around game?

Punta Cana:
Resort wristband has been a cock blocker for several on here.

Cancun:
Been there once in the past during SB so I know how much of a shit show it is. The one major pro though is hotel/bar-club logistics. You could easily pull and be within 5 minutes walking distance of hotel room. No waiting for cab, bus, etc and no issues from hotel security about letting her up.

Clearwater-Tampa/Ft Lauderdale are an option but was hoping to see more canada/europe than OMG, Selfi attention whores from the Midwest.

Ideally Im looking for a setup where I can sit on the patio (pic) and call a bitch over to chill/bang/repeat on a crowded beach for a few days and at night do caveman walking game in a 2-3 block radius of all the bars/clubs similar to Cancun.

^^^
Savannah has a beach relatively close to it (Tybee Island) that gets decently crowded, although crowds really start to show up in the summer months.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Been to Nassau, Bahamas 3 times and wouldn't recommend it for partying. It is more of a couples/family retreat. Logistics will kill you in Nassau. Also, too many tourists around from Cruise Ships staying there just for a night so either ONS or nothing. The whole downtown area just feels too fake for my tastes, there are many destinations with better partying options in the Caribbean. For example, I felt Aruba was superior and everything was situated there by the main road unlike Nassau where even the main road is hit or miss block by block.

Paradise Island (where Atlantis is located) is even worse...ton's of families with kids and the few girls around tend to be more interested in lounging by the pools and doing day-time snorkeling tours than partying. For a mega resort Atlantis only has one happening club and it is only happening if there are celebrities or top Dj are visiting that weekend.

Cancun is still the top destination for partying, especially if you're under 25.

How does this sound

Thu Mar 17 - Sun Mar 20 Cancun - Vacation days used 2

Thu Night Mar 24 - Sun Mar 27 Vegas (Good friday weekend) Vacation days used 0
Is vegas worth it during good friday?

Thu Mar 31 - Sun Apr 3 Playa del carmen - Vacation days used 2

Fri April 8- Sun Apr 10 ft lauderdale or tampa Vacation days used 1
or should I go somewhere else in Florida?

nothing booked yet so can easily change if any red flags

Getting near 35 so not many more spring breaks I'll be able to do without being that creepy old man. I plan on doing scandaniva over the summer for 10 days. Puerto Vallarta is a bitch to get to from here. Only flights are at 5-6am with layover in Denver.

A couple things:

1) Dates: Check out http://www.studentcity.com/when-is-my-spring-break - Spring Break for pretty much all colleges this year seems to end on Apr 3rd, I don't see any starting the week after that, so your last weekend mightn't work.

2) Age: if you're 35 in Cancun you're going to be the creepy old man already, unfortunately. When I was there pretty much anyone who looked north of 25 stood out in a bad way. The demographics there are very young, its usually people who can't drink yet in the U.S. Nearly all the girls I talked to were under 21. Basically unless you can believably still claim to be a grad student you're gonna have issues.

In Vegas you'll have far less problems with this though because its completely valid for an older guy to be partying there.

3) Travel: If you're living somewhere vaguely Southern (somewhere like Texas say) I think the weekend trips could work. But if you're anywhere more than 2 hours flight away all that travel is gonna get really tiresome. Friday->Sunday trips that involve flights/airports really only give you one proper day on the ground somewhere, which isn't much.

South padre island.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (01-12-2016 01:29 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

South padre island.

Aren't most, or at least a fairly high percentage, of property owners there Mexican nationals? Are there a lot of Mexican girls there or mostly just white American girls?

I’m going to bump this thread because I don’t want to make a new thread.

Spring break 2018!

What is the best destinations. Looking to go the second weekend of March (8-11). What’s the best spots you guys recomend for a 27 year old guy.

I’m thinking of doing Cancun.

Or I could just go to Columbia. Won’t be as much spring breaky but as long as there’s clubs and girls I’m good.

Go to Southeast Asia. It's better than any college party town I've been to in the US.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

What cities to be exact?

Only issues I have is flights are long for a 4-5 day trip in my opinion and the flights are expensive from Atlanta.

I’ll check it out though based on the cities you give.

Ah I see. I didn't realize you had little time. SEA would be better for a 2-week trip. Though, you can make some places work if you're immune to jet lag. In SEA, Manila, Bangkok, Boracay, Bali, and Jakarta would probably all be top options. I've heard Phuket could be good too. Again, 5 days is a tight schedule and I probably wouldn't recommend that to go over there.

Since you're from Atlanta, it sounds like PCB, Miami, and other Florida cities could work better for you. I haven't explored a lot of South America but I know Colombia is a close flight from there along with Brazil and the Dominican Republic.

I've only been to the Philippines and some American cities to really give you first hand recommendations on for party spots, but some of the options above seem to have a good reputation, especially if done at the right time.

Me personally, I plan on going to New Orleans later this year. If you've never been there, that's another big one to maybe consider since it's a short drive from Atlanta.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

SEA is nothing like a Spring Break vibe, unless you’re on Koh Phangan or Phi Phi in high season maybe. Otherwise the type of spring break type parties you would be looking for would be full of semi pro or low quality Asian girls and scruffy backpackers, which don’t get me wrong is fun but not exactly the quality/quantity of hot, University ages girls you’d find in the US and Mexico during Spring Break period. Of course there’s a boat load of quality girls in Bangkok, Jakarta etc but you won’t get them by partying in a spring break manner. It would be a completely different type of game/experience.

If you're looking for US college girls the best places to go would be Cancun, Punta Cana, South Padre Island, Puerto Vallarta, or Nassau. As far as I know, PCB has lost it's luster due to no longer being able to drink on the beach. Obviously there are ways around that, but for that reason it will not be as crowded as it has been in the past. If you're wanting to stick to US cities Daytona Beach and South Padre Island are your best bets.

I would love to go to SEA but will do it once I'm able to go for a good 1-2 weeks. I'm sure I will have a blast. I've never experienced Asia and I really want to go.

I went to PCB last year even though it was about April. I was not impressed by it at all. Couldn't drink on the beach at all.

Miami would be fun but I've been there many times in the past two years and even worked there for a month. I think I need to switch it up this time but Miami would be still an option. I know a lot of girls will be there since it's a cheap trip.

I also went to Cancun two years ago in February and it was lit even though it wasn't quite spring break time. Parties in those big clubs on the strip and all inclusive villa with free food and liquor. It was actually pretty fun. Anyone whose been to Cancun on spring break, were there a lot of day parties?

Ok. So I’m really contemplating doing Cancun. Definitely want to be within walking distance of the Hotel Zone.

Any of you guys have favorite resorts within walking distance that is going to be a nonstop party?