rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's Time to Talk About Sagging Balls

The manosphere has not yet tackled the silent epidemic of sagging balls.

Some threads have debated the effect of gravity on the sack, but without any firm conclusions. Others reflect on the respective merits of boxers versus briefs. And the question of aging on the sag process remains shameful for many men.

The most pressing questions face us: in the extreme scenario, would you consider surgery? Would you make the switch to briefs? Older gentlemen, can you weigh in on sag/time differential?

My left ball hangs lower than the right. No chick has ever mentioned this to me. But it's not just aesthetics, but convenience. That shit gets in the way. Perhaps balls are just inherently awkward.

I disagree with your premise. That time has not arrived.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I agree with RawGod, we are not yet at peak ball sag.

I could care less how low my balls hang, to be perfectly honest.

Onward.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-30-2015 12:15 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

I disagree with your premise. That time has not arrived.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

MDP

Please no pictures.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

By the way, for some odd reason I want to tie in OP's username with the subject matter but I'm struggling to find the connection.

Discuss.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

[Image: 2qDpYuH.png]

Damn't, Slate. You couldn't help yourself, could you?

Beyond All Seas

I was going to add an image of those massive pig balls in the original post but restrained myself.

^ You're a true stoic.

Beyond All Seas

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Just like tonsils and the appendix, ball swag has an evolutionary purpose. Nature created ball sag so that we could teabag a chick without her nose nuzzling our ticklish taint. Leave it alone

[Image: teabagging.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Long balls Larry is in the house

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

If you rest them on a girl's face they no longer sag. Revolutionary.

I've got a lovely pair of coconuts

[Image: EzQZz.jpg]

Quote: (12-30-2015 12:09 PM)churros Wrote:  

My left ball hangs lower than the right. No chick has ever mentioned this to me.
Maybe because it's nothing unusual, most men have a lower-hanging fruit left testicle. You shouldn't worry about that. I could post examples of ancient Greek statues demonstrating this but I'd rather not.

Man you guys are jerks, not offering up any help to OP. I'll chime in.

1) Move to Iceland. Roll in a pair of breezy shorts everywhere.
2) If that doesn't work, fill a bowl with ice water and dip those teabags in. Let steep for 1 minute.

This thread is full of win.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Sounds like you need to get on the TRT brah

Guys I think the media gave Tom Brady enough flack over his sagging balls. Let's cut the guy a break!

Quote: (12-31-2015 08:52 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Man you guys are jerks, not offering up any help to OP. I'll chime in.

1) Move to Iceland. Roll in a pair of breezy shorts everywhere.
2) If that doesn't work, fill a bowl with ice water and dip those teabags in. Let steep for 1 minute.

Nobody talked about the advantages of saggy balls:

[Image: tumblr_mm7tv5ltP11s7gf5bo1_250.gif]

When her ass is too big, you can honor her up and gently stimulate her clit with your balls if you're unlcky you'll only stimulate her belly button but I digress.

Imagine the good your saggy bag of coconut can do if you fuck her releasing the Testosterone of an Usain Bolt after he won some new world record

Here is some example:
[Image: 73-weight-loss-before-after.png]

Look at that flat belly

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

It's a shame Little Dark was banned, he might have had some insight.

RE: Ears don't look the same

Quote: (09-16-2014 11:58 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  

I've been having this problem for about a year, maybe longer if I didn't notice) but my ears look different when looking straight at me. One sticks out more.

Don't know how this happened, I usually always sleep on my right so it may have squashed my ear over time. Wear headphones alot too. My passport photo, ID hard and one other card all feature pics of me with different looking ears, looks stupid. I wonder if people notice this when facing me.

Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

I heard sagging balls impress the girls.

[Image: cf2d52c00c192b92574b24b982cdc1e0.jpg]