rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

$250,000 for offending trannies.

0,000 for offending trannies.

This is pretty insane. $250,000 fine if an employer refers to a tranny by the wrong gender in NYC.

Is New York trying to drive out businesses or trying to ensure trannies never get hired in the first place?

Quote:Quote:

NYC will fine employers up to $250,000 for referring to ‘transsexuals’ by their natural gender

NEW YORK CITY, December 23, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) – The New York City Commission on Human Rights has issued rules that fine employers for referring to transsexuals by their real gender.

The new “guidance” (“NYC Pronoun Ban”), which has power to levy hefty fines against “violators” who “discriminate,” is an extension of the New York City Human Rights Law, based on the city’s laws against gender discrimination.

Failing to use an individual’s preferred name or pronoun, under the new ban, will be considered a violation of New York City Human Rights Law, punishable by fines up to $250,000.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nyc-wi...s-by-their

The fine is definitely in the law under the 2002 Transgender Rights Bill so the article is legit, although I only saw the one source I quoted. Here's the relevant text - it's describing examples of finable violations:

Gender Expression: the representation of gender as expressed through, for example, one’s name, choice of pronouns, clothing, haircut, behavior, voice, or body characteristics. Gender expression may not be distinctively male or female and may not conform to traditional gender-based stereotypes assigned to specific gender identities.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/html/law/ge...ance.shtml

Heh.
Has Bruce Jenner had the balls to cut off his own cock yet?
(Pun intended). [Image: cool.gif]

The world is going insane!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

[Image: 54481773.jpg]
Trannies offend me.... where can I collect my $250,000?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Gender Expression: the representation of gender as expressed through, for example, one’s name, choice of pronouns, clothing, haircut, behavior, voice, or body characteristics. Gender expression may not be distinctively male or female and may not conform to traditional gender-based stereotypes assigned to specific gender identities.

So if a man (and I shouldn't need to clarify that with terms like "biological' or "born") that looks like a man, talks like a man, dresses like a man, is in every way a man, decides he wants to be called a she... and his employer was to slip up with a he, his, him etc... Then that's a quarter of a mill fine for them? Sounds reasonable.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

I'm having visions of yellow star's on peoples clothing.

Only this time it will state - he, she, xe, xim, squirrelkin, dolphinkin,
pikachukin, bananakin, zombie, hipster etc... [Image: boogiepika.gif] [Image: banana.gif]

My choice of pronouns is always opposite what my employer decides to call me.
Where's my 250k?

Looks like easy money. As long as there is no requirement of surgery and not even crossdressing this is easy money for every opportunist regardless of being a real tranny or no.

Was hoping this was some Onion bullshit but it is true:

http://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/...der-gender

I didn't know New York City was above the constitution, specifically the 1st amendment. This needs to be struck down as soon as possible or we will move towards the direction of Canada, UK, and others that seriously limit free speech.*

*Actually they just limit negative speech against their protected classes like gays, lesbians, women, trannys, and Muslims but say something offensive against Christians or white people and it is no problem.

Is New York trying to drive out businesses or trying to ensure trannies never get hired in the first place?

They've been doing that for decades.

This is not surprising however given that New York City's real estate restrictions are some of the most stringent in the entire country. There are so many "protected classes" you basically need to have an excel sheet if you're working with clients. A bit of an exaggeration of course but it's very much a truism.

Of course what this will result in is making it harder for trannies, and by extension everyone else, to find employment, and probably increase the already high rate of suicide amongst trannies.

Even more alarming, as has been mentioned, is that this is essentially a mandate that you must believe 2 + 2 = 5, just as Orwell said.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Gay.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Trannies now elevated to God status in NY. Fucking Hillary freaks.

The solution? Agree and amplify with a gender-appropriate pronoun.

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg]

Another reason to be self-employed...

I don't know how New York maintains its economic prowess. They keep whipping the horse with more taxes, more regulations, more crime etc... The financial district is no longer the global hub it once was.
Apparently a lot of hard working people must really, really want to live there otherwise it would quickly collapse. I don't see how a city full of people who work all the time keeps voting to raise their own taxes, then shit like this comes out. Maybe ISIS will set their priorities straight.

Quote: (12-26-2015 08:32 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Looks like easy money. As long as there is no requirement of surgery and not even crossdressing this is easy money for every opportunist regardless of being a real tranny or no.

Don't forget the pussy pass. I highly doubt that a male opportunist would be given equal treatment as a female one.

Good reason not to hire any 'abnormal' people.

Maybe you were a nice employer who believed in equal opportunity and wanted to embrace the difference by bending over.
Now you can run into a potential lawsuit that 'normal' people won't even bring it up plus 'normal' people doesn't require any extra attention like 'abnormal' people do.

Quote: (12-26-2015 01:40 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I don't know how New York maintains its economic prowess. They keep whipping the horse with more taxes, more regulations, more crime etc... The financial district is no longer the global hub it once was.

The best way to explain it is extremely high social capital. Aside from the financial district, which is still the top center in the US and the amount of money available if you make it, it's also the country's cultural center. It's where the big shots of every stripe come to play and where the hottest pussy in the country is.

People come here to "make it big" and to get hot pussy. They also come here because bumfuck, suburbia won't have 1% of the distraction and entertainment options available.

So despite the stupidity people still come. But I must stress that New York has tended to get its act together after "progressive" stupidity. de Blasi-shmo is already very unpopular, and that's even with all the hipsters that have invaded over the past 15 years.

Apparently a lot of hard working people must really, really want to live there otherwise it would quickly collapse. I don't see how a city full of people who work all the time keeps voting to raise their own taxes, then shit like this comes out. Maybe ISIS will set their priorities straight.

We don't, actually. The city actually has very little taxing power. Most taxes need to come from Albany and the senate is controlled by the Republicans so that's not going to happen. Cuomo, an economically center-right governor by and large who's been trying to make the state more business-friendly, also refused de Blasi-shmo's proposal to raise the city income tax on the rich last year for his universal pre-K. Instead he funded it from the state budget.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Do they realize that this will result in more discrimination against the freaks because most people will look for reasons to not hire them just so they don't have to deal with this bull shit?

Yeah, the Americans with Disabilities Act has decreased the labor force participation of disabled people because employers, especially smaller ones, are afraid to give them a chance because they would be taking on a huge potential liability.

It's so much easier to explain why you didn't hire someone than how you treated them after they were hired or why you fired them.

Trannies will be 10 times worse than disabled people too because they are attention loving drama queens who would like nothing better than to file a lawsuit and get in the media as a "victim."

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (12-26-2015 04:57 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

This is pretty insane. $250,000 fine if an employer refers to a tranny by the wrong gender in NYC.

NYC will fine employers up to $250,000 for referring to ‘transsexuals’ by their natural gender

NEW YORK CITY, December 23, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) – The New York City Commission on Human Rights has issued rules that fine employers for referring to transsexuals by their real gender.

The new “guidance” (“NYC Pronoun Ban”), which has power to levy hefty fines against “violators” who “discriminate,” is an extension of the New York City Human Rights Law, based on the city’s laws against gender discrimination.

Failing to use an individual’s preferred name or pronoun, under the new ban, will be considered a violation of New York City Human Rights Law, punishable by fines up to $250,000.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nyc-wi...s-by-their

The fine is definitely in the law under the 2002 Transgender Rights Bill so the article is legit, although I only saw the one source I quoted. Here's the relevant text - it's describing examples of finable violations:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/html/law/ge...ance.shtml

Interesting. So when I go to trial and am entitled to discovery, I should be able to subpoena relevant information from opposing counsel, such as a DNA sample from the plaintiff (either that or have a detective acquire it for me from a discarded coffee cup). Such evidence would clearly indicate said transsexual is, in spite of surgery, still a man. Hence, referring to a tranny as a man would be factually accurate and in some cases (such as health insurance), perhaps even required. Have to wonder how far the will take this alternate map of reality. Waiting to see where this one goes, but I'm sure it won't be anywhere logical.

Quote: (12-26-2015 03:23 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Yeah, the Americans with Disabilities Act has decreased the labor force participation of disabled people because employers, especially smaller ones, are afraid to give them a chance because they would be taking on a huge potential liability.

It's so much easier to explain why you didn't hire someone than how you treated them after they were hired or why you fired them.

Trannies will be 10 times worse than disabled people too because they are attention loving drama queens who would like nothing better than to file a lawsuit and get in the media as a "victim."

Unless something has changed significantly in the past dozen years or so, most attorneys will not take an ADA case - I forget the reasoning behind it but it had to do something with reasonable accommodations and the standard of proof. This situation doesn't sound like an ADA case though.

Oh noes!

Bradley Manning: Bruce Jenner Is the ‘Grinch’ Who Stole the Transgender Movement

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...-movement/

Convicted national-security leaker Bradley Manning has labeled Bruce Jenner a “grinch” for stealing
and selling out the transgender movement.

In other Jenner news, Bruce and his son Burt were mistaken for a couple on a date earlier this week in
Los Angeles by a photographer who used a series of gay slurs during a confrontation with the eldest Jenner son.

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (12-26-2015 07:26 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Oh noes!

Bradley Manning: Bruce Jenner Is the ‘Grinch’ Who Stole the Transgender Movement

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...-movement/

Convicted national-security leaker Bradley Manning has labeled Bruce Jenner a “grinch” for stealing
and selling out the transgender movement.

In other Jenner news, Bruce and his son Burt were mistaken for a couple on a date earlier this week in
Los Angeles by a photographer who used a series of gay slurs during a confrontation with the eldest Jenner son.

[Image: lol.gif]

Ladyboy slapfights tend to be the most brutal because underneath it all you are still dealing with an insane man in high heels with lipstick on.

Its name's FIDO, you're permitted only to bark its name