rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group Muthafuckin' 3!
0/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group Muthafuckin' 3!
Alright...

I didn't want to take the reigns on this, but I need something to focus on before I slip back into my former raving lunatic ways for good and end up wasted for the next 9 months.

And it turns out the "boys" in Group 1 and Group 2 are all a bunch of dress-wearing ladyboys because I emailed them both for admittance and each gave me an answer pretty much along the lines of "no real men allowed" in our group (yep, I took it there).

Fair enough, so make way for Group Muthafuckin' 3.

I guess 12 is the magic number if we've still got that many interested parties left. 2 or 3 rep points needed, and a decent stretch of time on the forum.

Just to pay homage to the other groups and for those following along, here are some links to the other 2 group threads (even though they all wear lipstick and high heels when they go to Thailand):

Group 1
Group 2

By the way, why don't we make this into a "friendly" intergroup challenge? Measure our guts or something and see which group collectively loses the most inches? I saw all those fellas are having a pizza party over there already anyways.

Losers have to reel in the fattest broad at their neighborhood dive bar and dick her down...

Okay, maybe we can skip that part - been there and done it and I already know how that challenge unfolds... [Image: biggrin.gif]

So, any other semi-established members who missed the boat and still want in?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Guys, don't be scared to join this group just because I called RioNomad a ladyboy.

He doesn't actually know MMA - that's all a front.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Rio may get a bit upset I am sharing his picture outside the chat but.

There was that one time.

[Image: the_rock_dress.jpg]
^ That guy really needs to cut! Look at all that flab...

Beyond All Seas

WNB Rio in a dress.

Also, I'd like to join. This is something I really need at the moment. I've noticed that all my pants have mysteriously shrunk over the past couple of months, so instead of buying a new wardrobe as they continue to shrink, this might be a better solution.

In reality, when it comes to food, I have the willpower of a wet towel.
I'd love to join but I am trying to gain weight more than cutting it out. Only 5 pounds left till I hit my goal. However I am quite tempted.
You aint getting much love here BB.
You should have joined the pizza party [Image: wink.gif]
Count me in BB. I'm about 5' 8" and currently 205lbs but want to get down to 185 lbs like I was last year in the Phil but this time with more defined muscle.

My week-ness is cookies and alcohol. Been on the wagon for 11 weeks, but not the cookie wagon.

[attachment=29044]
I'm thinking about it... I've spent the last week lying on the couch with a bad cold and eating lots of ice cream. Today I think I feel recovered enough to go back to the gym.

If only you knew how bad things really are.
I sit a lot for my job and use the computer a lot. So this would be good for me also. I try to clean up my diet and go to the gym myself, but my will power and motivation fade quickly after about 3 weeks. I just need to stick with it for at least 2-3 months.
I want to be in Group Muthfuckin' 3.

I've been binge eating like a disgusting little piglet. It needs to stop. I'm desperate for anything that can derail my downward spiral....if you guys wanna fat shame me or however this thing works, I'm in.
Another group?

[Image: ya76ehi_by_eulerstalker-d6r0ovv.png]

These are the secret to cutting.

[Image: cronut_2575295b.jpg]
So to do this... you need to sign up with the LINE app?

If only you knew how bad things really are.
Quote: (12-12-2015 11:12 AM)etwsake Wrote:  

I want to be in Group Muthfuckin' 3.

I've been binge eating like a disgusting little piglet. It needs to stop. I'm desperate for anything that can derail my downward spiral....if you guys wanna fat shame me or however this thing works, I'm in.

You fat fuck! [Image: banana.gif]
Quote: (12-12-2015 11:32 AM)kbell Wrote:  

Another group?

[Image: ya76ehi_by_eulerstalker-d6r0ovv.png]

These are the secret to cutting.

[Image: cronut_2575295b.jpg]

MMM...Forbidden Cronut.

[Image: 82LAGOB.gif]
Quote: (12-12-2015 12:19 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Rio may get a bit upset I am sharing his picture outside the chat but.

There was that one time.

[Image: the_rock_dress.jpg]

I knew I'd be doxxed eventually.

P.S., I totally fucked Hannah Montana.
Quote: (12-12-2015 10:11 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Count me in BB. I'm about 5' 8" and currently 205lbs but want to get down to 185 lbs like I was last year in the Phil but this time with more defined muscle.

My week-ness is cookies and alcohol. Been on the wagon for 11 weeks, but not the cookie wagon.

Shoot me your LINE id in a pm.

Quote: (12-12-2015 10:33 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I'm thinking about it... I've spent the last week lying on the couch with a bad cold and eating lots of ice cream. Today I think I feel recovered enough to go back to the gym.

Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Quote: (12-12-2015 10:42 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I sit a lot for my job and use the computer a lot. So this would be good for me also. I try to clean up my diet and go to the gym myself, but my will power and motivation fade quickly after about 3 weeks. I just need to stick with it for at least 2-3 months.

Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Maybe being in a group with a bunch of guys doing the same thing as you will get you past that sticking point. Everyone hits that after 3 weeks. But you keep going and that fades away - it revisits from time to time but not like before. If you're in the group, you'll have someone to help you through it.

I find that whenever i'm struggling to be regular at the gym, and especially when I'm starting out after a long time away, I just make a commitment to just show up. And even if I get there and don't feel like doing anything more than a set or whatever, I allow myself that freedom to go home - when you're trying to build or rebuild the habit, showing up is the hardest part. I used to do the same thing with jogging - just commit to lacing on the shoes and at least walking outside.

But by focusing on just the low barrier to entry of getting yourself there everyday, you'll more often than not make good use of that time. Better use on some days than others but still.

Quote: (12-12-2015 11:36 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

So to do this... you need to sign up with the LINE app?

Yeah, but I think you can just download LINE for desktop if you don't want it on your phone, right? Or does it need to be installed on your phone first?

Anyways, we could use another format, but personally, I think it's a good idea to have it right there on your phone in front of you. Apps can be distracting, but as I mentioned before, what better to distract yourself with than one of your primary goals?

It's not like you're wasting time chatting with girls or bullshitting with your pals for the fuck of it. You're joining a campaign to transform your body.

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (12-12-2015 09:54 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

You aint getting much love here BB.
You should have joined the pizza party [Image: wink.gif]

Well Group 1 and 2 already swooped up all the low hanging fruit.

It's easy to bottom feed, but high quality men for a high quality crew are simply not a dime a dozen. [Image: wink.gif]

Beyond All Seas

I think I'll join BB , is that cool ?
I'm in for 60/90 day bodybuilding challenge. It will be an attempt at a clean bulk so I can join the diet conversation, just slightly different goals.

Or is this for fatties only? [Image: fattitude.gif]

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
Antitrace pm me your LINE id.

Beyond All Seas

Count me in.

I've been making progress in this area but have not hold myself accountable and ballooned up again.

Having like minded folks will keep me on track. My goal is 155 although I want to hit 150.

[Image: Jp233tTm.jpg?1]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
Damn, buddy, all this time and you still don't know how to resize images for the forum? Haha

Anyways, you know the drill. PM me your LINE id.

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (12-13-2015 05:49 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I'm in for 60/90 day bodybuilding challenge. It will be an attempt at a clean bulk so I can join the diet conversation, just slightly different goals.

Or is this for fatties only? [Image: fattitude.gif]

Oh man, if that's cool, can I play? I'm looking to spend the next couple of months recomping, so trying to hold weight/only lose a pound or two, and build a little muscle to compensate (again, maybe as little as a pound or two).

Or maybe Antitrace and I can just have our own party and eat donuts and watch the fatties on the treadmill.
Is it too late to join? Just stumbled across these threads.

Officially joined the wagon yesterday and I plan on dropping around 20-25 pounds of Hamm's Special Light and pizza over the next few months.