rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60/90 Day Cutting Challenge. Who's In?
0/90 Day Cutting Challenge. Who's In?
It's time for me to cut for 2-3 months and lean out. I figure some other RVF members are probably in the same boat, and we could help keep each other motivated and accountable to meet our goals.

I'm planning to start a LINE group that we can use to keep each other on track, give/get advice, motivation, etc.

If you're in post here and we can get this thing stated.
Heya. that is a Line Group?
Quote: (11-27-2015 10:40 PM)Virtus Wrote:  

Heya. that is a Line Group?

Yes, I think we will use Line. http://line.me/en/

Line is a messenger app that I think many RVF members have. I'm open to other suggestions though.
I'm in.
I'm in
I was just looking for people around me to do this with yesterday. I'm in, should I PM you my line?
I'm down.
I just started this Last week. Mostly in preparation for indoor track season so I'm in.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
Awesome! I was hoping at least a few people would be in. Looks like even more than I thought.

Go ahead and PM me your Line's and I'll start a group.
What changes to diet are you going to do? And what exercise changes as well?
I need this for bulking. Good on you for rallying the boys!
Quote: (11-28-2015 12:30 AM)kbell Wrote:  

What changes to diet are you going to do? And what exercise changes as well?

For diet I'll have a set (and simple) diet to follow at a big enough calorie deficit to lose about 1.5 pounds per week. The biggest change though will be me going Paleo. Not because I really want to, but because I've had a fucked up stomach for years and years and I need to get it under control, so I plan to do a 30 day strict Paleo diet and then start to slowly re-introduce foods and see what works and what doesn't. My energy levels are also garbage and I suspect a food allergy could be contributing to it.

For my workout routine I plan to follow my current upper/lower routine, which is pretty similar to Lyle McDonalds Generic Bulking Program, and reduce volume as needed.

I'm also contemplating adding morning fasted cardio, but mostly to help with my boxing as well as start my morning and mind off right. We will see about this though, it's pretty damn cold in the mornings.
I may do a rapid fat loss run in the very near future.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Quote: (11-28-2015 01:59 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

I may do a rapid fat loss run in the very near future.

I know I am. This week has roughed me up good. I might do it just so I can go home of Christmas. I just like to eat too much. Grrrrr

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
That was my idea, too. I put on some chub the last six months, so an RFL run after Thanksgiving would be a good idea.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I wish I could have got in on this - sadly I'm in the last 2 weeks or so of my cut. Great idea to do it as a group, accountability and comradeship could turn something miserable into a wonderful, fulfilling experience. Dieting is actually quite a lonely endeavor, as most people eat away with reckless abandon all around you. To have comrades around you who are suffering with you, and pushing you to be better than you are and not give in to the temptations would be a tremendous asset. Good luck to you all.
[Image: 3NQVi.gif]
I got another month of bulking to go then will cut for 4-5 months in January so in then. I got some cutting to do.
Perfect timing! I started to cut 2 days back so I'm in 100%
Have about 5 PMs so far. I'll make the group today. Thinking we can start the official cut on Monday. Give us a couple days to get everything together diet wise, and dispose of leftover turkey.

I'm going to limit the group to people with at least 2-3 reps, just so we don't have random lurkers jumping in.

I'm gonna go chow down on turkey and get drunk tonight. Add another week to my cut lol.
I'm in. Any suggestion on how track how much you eat on an android phone?
I'm in! Just started hitting the gym again after a few months off, I also decided to give up booze until Xmas (maybe even longer), Rio PM sent.
Im in.
Ok, so it appears quite a few people don't have Line. I guess it isn't as popular for those of us who haven't spent too much time chasing girls in Thailand. It also isn't as good for sharing files, so a desktop application probably would work better.

So, what would work better for everyone? Google Group? Google Hangout?

What do you guys think?
Quote: (11-28-2015 07:36 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Ok, so it appears quite a few people don't have Line. I guess it isn't as popular for those of us who haven't spent too much time chasing girls in Thailand. It also isn't as good for sharing files, so a desktop application probably would work better.

So, what would work better for everyone? Google Group? Google Hangout?

What do you guys think?

I didn't have Line either, but I downloaded it in about twenty seconds so its not as if its difficult. Whatever you end up deciding on, I"m down, I just had one of the most intense workouts I've had in recent memory and am totally committed to getting rid of this gut.