rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Telling a genuine 9 from a really well dressed 5

Red flags to look out for that tell you her good looks are an illusion:

- Hair that shines brightly when exposed to sunlight is slathered in chemicals.
- A face that has no wrinkles or blotches is covered in pancake makeup. The face won't necessarily be one solid color, but any changes in color will be large, uniform, and have a "fade-in" to them.
- Certain flaws such as lumpy cheeks, deep laugh lines and misshapen eyebrows can't be hidden at all. If you see those things along with the pancake makeup signs, she's straight up ugly.
- If her tits look big, but are scrunched tightly together and show only a little skin, they're small tits with a ton of fabric holding them up.
- If she's wearing high heels, it makes her butt look bigger than it really is.
- If you progress flirting to the point where you can get grabby, touch her belly and do a light 5 fingered pinch. If you feel a thick tight fabric with very little give, it's a corset, hiding her gut.

Traits of a genuine 9:

- Face has some asymmetric freckles and wrinkles, but very few, and barely big enough to be visible.
- Tits look big even when covered completely by a t-shirt and there seems to be a noticeable gap between them (can be tricky to spot). Alternatively, if she has a tanktop or bikini on, there's lots of visible skin and cleavage.
- Butt has a bubble shape even though she's wearing flat shoes. Legs look nice even though she's wearing a skirt or shorts with no leggings, just bare skin.
- She feels nice to the touch, not leathery and not like 2 layers of tight fabric.

I consider myself as having a sharper eye for women's fashion tricks than the average man, though I'm sure there are things I'm missing, so feel free to critique my lists or add your own. Regardless, the more of the red flag list a girl has on, and the more skillfully they're applied, the more I assume she's hiding something. At the very least, a high level of learned skill with fashion tricks means she's likely to be older rather than younger.

There is no way a well dressed 5 can be mistaken for a 9.

Read Slubu's post:

thread-51849.html

Quote: (11-26-2015 09:26 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Read Slubu's post:

thread-51849.html

There's plenty of way, just read that entire thread and make note of all the people saying that a woman's appearance changes on a day to day basis, that "objectively hot" women have been disappointing naked, and so forth. That's what inspired me to make this thread, some people here can't tell the difference and the ways to tell the difference can be qualified and explained.

Hearing a chick talk, seeing her move and getting a reasonably close look at her (from various angles) in a well lit environment is revealing enough for most.

If the 5 masquerading as a 9 games you well enough to get the bang (maybe if you're in a drunken or high state), then she's merely employed strategies akin to what most of us do here to achieve the same/similar goal.

Quote: (11-26-2015 09:38 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Hearing a chick talk, seeing her move and getting a reasonably close look at her (from various angles) in a well lit environment is revealing enough for most.

If the 5 masquerading as a 9 games you well enough to get the bang (maybe if you're in a drunken or high state), then she's merely employed strategies akin to what most of us do here to achieve the same/similar goal.

Except game can be internalized while her looks can't. [Image: lol.gif]

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (11-26-2015 09:32 AM)Walker Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2015 09:26 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Read Slubu's post:

thread-51849.html

There's plenty of way, just read that entire thread and make note of all the people saying that a woman's appearance changes on a day to day basis, that "objectively hot" women have been disappointing naked, and so forth. That's what inspired me to make this thread, some people here can't tell the difference and the ways to tell the difference can be qualified and explained.

A woman's appearance is subject to change based on clothing and make-up. However, an unattractive girl (5) cannot morph into a 9, no matter how much effort.

A 9 as Slubu is describing if off the charts beautiful, an exception. This lends to my point that men with the most success in terms of quality only give this rating to uniquely beautiful women.

[Image: c168e5ca49c2bbf1c6ec0d65f3151db0.jpg]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I've never seen a 5 morph into a 9 just from clothing, heels, makeup..etc. Majority of girls can become 7s(same with Men)

How well dressed is this 5?! [Image: undecided.gif]
Goodness gracious.

I can not imagine any 5 ever becoming a 9. The jump is way too large. 2 numbers +- is what I figured the usual spread to be.

Any pics to substantiate this outrageous theory?

Should be in Newbie Forum.

Quote: (11-26-2015 09:06 AM)Walker Wrote:  

I consider myself as having a sharper eye for women's fashion tricks than the average man, though I'm sure there are things I'm missing, so feel free to critique my lists or add your own.

I understand the concept- beware the doll and phony show.

The problem is not our vision. We see just fine. If she passes the boner test, we fuck it. It's the shit we can't see, i.e., her actions/attitude/behavior, that sometimes frustrates us enough to start a thread and seek forum advice.

No disrespect for the effort, though. It's just that finding an extra wrinkle on her face that I didn't know about is the least of my worries in the grand scheme of things.

I agree, a 5er can never be a 9er, it defies the laws of physics.

Quote: (11-26-2015 06:01 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

The jump is way too large. 2 numbers +- is what I figured the usual spread to be.

Agreed. Realistically, a girl can vary by a maximum range of 2 +/-.

Quote: (11-26-2015 06:19 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Any pics to substantiate this outrageous theory?

It can be done...

[Image: attachment.jpg28863]   

Some guys go way too far trying to break shit down into data points and getting analytical.

Telling a 5 from a 9 is problem affecting approximately zero people. The differences are vast and obvious. Even if in a parallel world this was an actual problem, think about the logic for a moment- "Hmm, damn that girl looks hot, but I'm not quite sure if she is a 5 or a 9. If she's a 9, I'm all in. But there's a chance she just a 5 and fooling me with makeup and fashion"

Who cares what number she is, if you're attracted to her and want to bone her then go for it. That is all that matters.

Americans are dreamers too

I think a 9 and a well dressed 7 would be a better comparison.
Not a 5.

As someone who works in the "entertainment world", I'm around attractive women all of the time.

Most women in that world are naturally attractive, an average-looking woman can't be made into a woman who looks naturally beautiful.

The only thing the makeup artists and stylists can do with average-looking women is enhance their looks.

For me, a "5" with makeup, clothes, etc. is just an enhanced "5", she's not a "7". That's why at this point, I only judge women's looks when they are dressed down.

I can recognize a true beauty even when she's dressed down because you don't have to work magic with a naturally beautiful woman, as they do with women who aren't naturally very attractive.

Think about the finest girl you've ever spent the night with, if she was truly that fine, then when she woke up after you put her to sleep she was still fine. That's not the case with an average-looking chick who you've fucked the makeup and hairdo off of her.

Quote: (11-26-2015 11:36 AM)The Wire Wrote:  

I've never seen a 5 morph into a 9 just from clothing, heels, makeup..etc. Majority of girls can become 7s(same with Men)

What could a man do to "become a 7" that's even close to what women can do with their selection of clothing and massive amounts of makeup?

Lifting, fat loss, juicing, skin care, etc. can make a male 5 into a 7 (strictly looks wise) easily.

Not nearly as easily as makeup, spanks, and all the shit women have but still possible.