rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trip Report: A Different Philippines Experience

After my first trip to the Philippines, I kept in touch with half of the girls I’d banged. One of them in particular got in pretty deep with me. I figured I’d take her with me to Palawan for a few days next time I came to the Philippines. She’s 25, employed, sweet, sexy, and has average intelligence. I strongly care about her.

Originally I planned to split my time 50/50 between Manila and Palawan on the week of my birthday. Spend a few days in beautiful El Nido with a horny filipina, and then bang some more filipinas in Manila. But I had unknowingly booked my flights during the week of the APEC, which would pose problems with my flight schedule.

The Philippine government took very drastic steps to prepare for the APEC, including forcing the airlines to cancel almost a thousand flights during the week of the APEC. Because of the Philippines’ extreme overreaction and poor planning, I had to rebook my flights. I’d be spending a full week in El Nido and only one full calendar day in Manila. So this trip turned out very different than what I originally planned. It would not be like my first bang mission. But, as it turned out, this was not a bad thing.

In fact, it was an even richer experience than I had bargained for.

When I arrived in Manila, I did not bother with the taxis at the airport. Thanks to kaeru’s suggestion, I went upstairs to the departures area and booked an uber. Piece of cake. After checking into my airbnb place, I wanted to go day gaming in Greenbelt park, but my body said no. I laid on the bed for a 20 minute nap, and ended up sleeping almost 5 hours.

Then my pinay came over from work. We showed each other exactly how much we missed each other. I ended up with a bitten lip, red scratch marks all over my back and chest, and torn underwear.

We explored Greenbelt park. Saw plenty of foreigners out with their pinays. They were handsome and well dressed, both young and old. It’s not just fat losers anymore. The girls they were with… slim, feminine, and fuckable… for the most part. As far as eye contact, I was still getting looks (my filipina didn’t like that, of course). That hasn’t changed much.

I cannot definitively say whether it’s gotten harder than the last time I was there. I can confidently say that it is not any easier, however. I don’t think it’s changed that much because Manila is a city of 15+ million people with young ones constantly replenishing the supply.

The next day we went to SM Mall of Asia for some cultural festivities. We then went to La Fiesta, an all you can eat Filipino buffet. My pinay had made reservations at the place. To my utter shock, a large group of filipino and filipina staff workers, including the head cook who made the cake, came and sang happy birthday to me. Instead of just standing there, they danced and sang very loudly. They really put their heart and feeling into it. All eyes in the place was on me, and half of them were clapping and singing along. After the song, we all posed together for a picture. Filipinos are so enthusiastic and lively. I think I was blushing. My filipina planned the whole thing as a surprise.

El Nido, Palawan

One word... EPIC

Rather than plastering this thread with my own photos, I’ll just link Scott Free’s thread here for the visuals. He was the one who convinced me to add El Nido to my bucket list.

thread-32654.html

My filipina and I flew to Puerto Princesa airport. From there, we took a 5 hour van ride to El Nido. It is that remote. She wore a black tank top and retro jean shorts (I find those sexy for some reason).

When we arrived, the scenery was breathtaking. Lush mountains, towering cliffs, and islands of all shapes against a backdrop of a setting sun painting the skies with rich hues of pink and orange. The seas reflected a mirror image of the entire scenery.

The water, gently lapping on white sand beaches, was warmly inviting with shades ranging from emerald green to deep azure. The air was pristine. You could almost feel the refreshingly clean air scouring out the shit Manila exhaust from your lung sacs.

The Town & The Tours

When you go to El Nido, you want to do at least 2 or 3 boat tours, of which there is a selection of four: A, B, C, and D. Each tour lasted about 7 hours. We did the first three in our first three days, and tour C was indisputably our favorite. Tour A was a clear second. That doesn’t take anything away from tour B, which was quite enjoyable as well.

To begin each boat tour, you wade through the town’s beach to the boat with the tour guide. Usually about 5-10 other people join in on the same boat. They take the boat to about 5 or 6 stops, including awe inspiring cathedral caves, white sand beaches, hill and cliff climbs, snorkeling spots, hidden beaches you can only access by swimming under a cave or walking across slippery and sharp coral reefs.

Between each stop, you just admire the steep mountains and cliffs, obviously shaped by volcanic activity, poking out of the seas. We enjoyed the salty breeze and sea spray as the boat motored its way through the light chop.

On the boat ride, we chatted and befriended other boat tourists, including a filipino family of three and two middle aged Korean guys. We’d eventually have dinner with them in town one night, where I learned a lot about Filipino culture. We also saw a few older foreigner-younger filipina couples roaming about town… good for them.

Lunch was included on the tours. We ate wild caught fish, pork, and chicken grilled right on the boat, drizzled with soy sauce spiked with chili pepper and lime juice, with a side of fresh veggies and a big dollop of rice. Washed it all down with ripe mangoes and watermelon. So juicy it dribbled down my chin on each bite. Authentic filipino style.

Back in the town, we’d eat dinner along with other tourists. At first glance, El Nido seemed to be crawling with hundreds of tourists. But after a day or so, you start running into the same people. It’s a very small town after all.

What struck me was how many Australians were there. Maybe it’s that time of year - summer is starting for Australia. Aussies dominated the tourist demographic. A few Russians, Europeans, and Koreans were also in the mix.

What further threw me was how the Aussies gave my pinay and I very nasty looks. When we entered a restaurant on the first night, the guys were looking at me with a mix of jealousy and scolding judgement. It was almost as if a non-asian guy being with an asian chick was taboo, and I was breaking that “unwritten rule” on their “turf”. The girls they were with - so beastly I initially thought they were male - threw daggers at my pinay with their eyes. I’ve never seen such thinly veiled hatred from women who feel threatened by another woman higher than their own sexual market value. It made my pinay feel very uncomfortable.

After this I made it a point to go to less busy restaurants avoiding the Aussies as much as possible. No offense to the Aussies here on this forum, but they weren’t exactly the most welcoming bunch in El Nido.

Plus, not one single Aussie dude was with a filipina. They always seemed to be with nasty he-females, presumably from Australia, New Zealand, or England. Didn’t Vincent Vinturi recently start a thread on this?

Anyway, I didn’t really care. They can have their own he-females while I enjoy the company of a beautiful feminine Asian woman.

The Birthday Gift

After dinner on the first night, my filipina said she wanted to give me a surprise for my birthday.

OK!

When we showered, she got out first and told me to keep showering for a few minutes more. When I was done, I approached the bed, naked, with her dark eyes following me. She was hidden under the covers.

“Take the blanket off me for your birthday gift.”

I took the blanket off her. My jaw dropped.

She was wearing red lingerie, a lacy purple thong, and black fishnet tights strapped onto her lingerie.

“Happy birthday, gwapo…”

My penis rose to the occasion… from a flaccid 6 o’clock to a raging 12 o’clock hard-on in about 10 seconds.

She gave me a full body rub using massage oil as I laid on my stomach. She lightly teased my balls with her oily fingers. Then she flipped me onto my back, blindfolded me, and tied my hands together, saying “relax, I’ll do everything” as she bit my lip.

She did not leave one square inch of my entire body unattended. I was growling with feral desire as she took me inside her, with all the lingerie and tights on. Just had to move her thong aside. Using every woman-on-top position she could think of, she rode me like a feral tiger. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side cowgirl, 69, you name it.

In the midst of it all, I realized that, knowing the exact time I was born and taking into account the time difference, the very minute I turned 36, my cock was balls deep inside a horny filipina decked out with fishnet tights and hot red lingerie.

Best. Birthday. Ever.

Had I died the minute I came, it would have been the perfect way to go.

The Mishaps

Now, before you start thinking my entire trip went swimmingly smooth, I’ll say that there were quite a few incidents that could potentially have ruined the trip.

My filipina scraped her knee while walking the sharp corals on one of the tours. There were waves and it was hard to maintain balance as the rocks were slippery. It was a pretty deep scrape. When it happened, she was right behind me and she fell on my leg, so I nearly lost my balance. I asked if she was ok as I helped her up, she said “yes I’m fine”. But I see her knee bleeding, so I say “do you need to get out of the water?” We get out, and it’s bleeding even more, blood running down her leg. I grab the tour guide and explained to him what happened and asked if he had a first aid kit.

Luckily he had an antiseptic on the boat. We cleaned the scrape. But we still had several stops left on the tour, which meant we would have to go in the water again. I started worrying about her knee getting infected, so when we got back to the town, I asked my airbnb host’s manager for their first aid kit. All this while, my pinay never complained. Not even once. She was a huge sport, braving her way through it with a smile on her face. She kept saying “I’m fine don’t worry.” She still was diligent about keeping her wound clean, changing the band-aid every day, as infection remained a risk until it fully healed and scabbed over.

Later in the week, she dropped her phone in the water and it got damaged. More on that later in this post, as it happened towards the end of the trip.

Another incident, which might be entertaining for you to read… IF you’re not squeamish. Hopefully you aren’t eating right now.

Third World Traveler Achievement Unlocked: The Squat

Jet lag after a long hauler has an annoying tendency to make me constipated. I hadn’t taken a shit in almost 3 days by the third day of the trip. Plus the different set of microbes native to half a world away from what my gut flora is accustomed to helped set off a full scale digestive revolt.

It was Tour B that day, I think.

The first half of Tour B went without a problem, aside from a slightly queasy feeling in my stomach. Then lunch came. We had crab that day. The snow white meat that magically appears as you break the shells and compartments with your bare hands was so delicious. I probably ate too much rice along with the crab meat. About ten minutes after finishing lunch, I realized I made a big mistake - overeating on a boat tour.

That was when I knew I was in big trouble.

Over the next couple of hours, my stomach alternated between feeling like I’d digested a lead bar, and making loud explosive noises as if cherry bombs were going off in a hydrochloric acid solution. The boat gyrating up and down across choppy waters only aggravated the unpleasant activity down there.

My filipina must have noticed my facial expressions channeling my stomach discontent. She was asking “are you okay?” every five minutes.

On tour B’s last stop, I started getting gassy. Very bad sign.

But I didn’t want to embarrass myself, so I stayed downwind of everyone else. My violent farts would go off harmlessly into the wind behind the group.

We were returning to the boat when I ask the tour guide how long it’d take us to get back to town. He said it’d take 30 minutes.

THIRTY minutes!

I did not have 30 minutes.

What I did have was a ticking time bomb in my digestive system… ready to go off at any moment.

I told the guide I needed to go to the bathroom - and soon. Like NOW.

“But there’s no toilet around here. Only at the town.”

“Well I’ll go behind a tree. I don’t care,” I blurted out without thinking.

The guide laughed. The other tourists on our boat were trying not to laugh. My girl looked concerned.

The guide tells everyone to take an extra 20 minutes and we all get on the island again.

I scurry up the beach to the palm trees. I search for a good “private” spot.

This tree here? No, people can see me.

How about that one over there? Ok that’s better.

I drop my swim trunks and lower myself into a squatting position.

Is this how it’s done? I don’t know. Maybe nature will just take care of itself, regardless of squatting technique.

But wait. There are ants… crawling everywhere! They look a little sinister and agitated.

With my trunks around my ankles, I waddled over to another tree, and squatted again.

Okay it’s coming. It’s about to happen. Yes, come on, get this over with!

Suddenly two dudes come walking into my direct line of sight about 50 meters away. My sphincter involuntarily tightens.

Damn it!

Still in a squatted position, I frog-hop around the tree to remove myself from the two guys’ field of vision.

Ok, now no one can see me. But I still can’t relax. I keep looking around.

Come on! Just get it done. Do it for bragging rights and a good story to tell.

Almost there, but not quite. Still can’t quite relax fully.

Time to try some zen… here I am, squatted with my bare ass inches above the sand, muttering “I don’t give a fuck… I don’t give a fuck…”

Eventually, nature always trumps comfort. I FINALLY drop the payload.

I let out a moan, not unlike when I come during sex. When I was done, I get up.

Of course I look at what I’d just dropped. “Damn…”

Perversely, I could not help but stare at it for a good minute.

I went into the water and rinsed off. Returned to my boat and my girl asked “feel better?” as she gave me a hand sanitizer.

“So much better…”

But… as soon as the boat started bobbing up and down across the waves, I feel a slight burble deep in my belly.

What? Nah… it’s probably nothing.

Three more burbles.

Oh shit.

The burbles became more insistent by the minute.

I had to start practicing some major jedi mind tricks to control my bodily functions as we approached the town beach.

Breathe in… breathe out… no sudden movements… hold it… hold it real tight… just right down the home stretch… you can make it… just hold it together baby… breathe...

I mentally marked my target: a functional toilet at Art Cafe. As we reached the shore, I politely excused myself to the other passenger about to step down the boat ladder.

“I need to use the bathroom real soon, may I go first please?”

Without waiting for their response, I waddled down the ladder, scurried up the shore, and made a beeline to Art Cafe. Flew up the stairs.

Filipina hostess: “Hello sir, how many for a table?”

“Bathroom real quick, excuse me,” I said breathlessly as I held up one finger.

No time left… thank god the toilet was unoccupied. It’s coming now!

With my uncontrollable sense of urgency, I unintentionally slammed the door a little too loud. I push my trunks down. The rip-roaring runs started the second my butt landed on the toilet seat.

Then I sat for a minute more just to make sure there was no unfinished business.

Confident that it was all over and done with, I congratulated myself for the Third World Traveler Achievement of Squatting in the absence of any semblance of a toilet for miles in any direction, along with herculean control over my bodily functions just to maintain my dignity.

The last incident, a flight cancellation that forced me to rearrange all my flight and airbnb bookings and miss two more days of work, would come at the end of this El Nido trip. More on that in a bit.

Zipline, The Falls, and The Beach

The second to last day, we went ziplining. Had to hike up a mountain with a guide to get there. After the zipline, we watched the sunset at Las Cabanas. Food was expensive but good. Dinner involved a bonfire with pork and seafood grilling. Sunset was a bit disappointing as high clouds left over from distant thunderstorms blew in overhead. Did get a couple of nice shots whenever the sun shone through the crud. But after the sun went down, the skies cleared up and we saw thousands of stars. We could even see a hint of the Milky Way... I’ll take that.

On our last full day, we went to the Bulalacao Falls. It, again, involved quite the 45 minute hike halfway up a mountain… navigating through creeks, streams, slippery rocks, boulders, and steep climbs. While it was an easy stroll in the park to our 50 year old filipino tour guide, it was an endurance workout for me. My filipina didn’t seem to be exerting much effort, though.

Our reward came when we arrived at the waterfall with a little pool. The water was surprisingly cold, but very refreshing. We, along with a few other tourists, swam in and around the waterfall, taking photos.

I even met one bearded guy from Texas, and he was with a nice looking filipina. They had met on FC a few months ago! Talk about a little unspoken camaraderie.

After the falls, we went to Nacpan Beach. We ordered fish and crab at the beach restaurant, and drank Mango Rhum. That Mango Rhum - oh man, I’ve never had anything like this. It’s a fresh mango shake, with Bacardi Mango Fusion rum mixed in. May I have another one, pretty please??

The crab. It was huge and meaty. Unlike Western restaurants, they didn’t give a crab shell cracker. I had to crack everything with my bare hands. It was… primal. Now I can’t go back to a shell cracker without feeling like a sissy.

The beach itself was among the most beautiful and cleanest beaches I’ve ever seen. Pure unadulterated white sands and crystal clear water with small breaking waves to goof around in. A must visit if you ever go to El Nido.

One problem was that my filipina got her phone wet and it wouldn’t turn on. I tried to help by letting the phone sit in the sun to get it to dry out. Told her we’ll put it in a bowl of dry rice overnight, and hope it turns on the following day. Again, she didn’t bitch or complain… but she was a bit morose. Not because she needed to use facebook, but because of all the pictures we’d taken on her phone. I hope she’ll be able to recover the photos at a phone shop in Manila...

Travel Woes

We both were sad to leave El Nido. It was one for the ages. A once in a lifetime event for both of us.

We got to the PPS airport and waited for the call to board our flight. Time ticked past our scheduled departure. Still waiting. Finally, they announced the flight was delayed by about two hours. So we waited two more hours. Still no boarding call. No announcement. We waited another hour. By this time we’d been sitting there for nearly five hours.

Another announcement came saying the flight had been cancelled. No reason given. Passengers grumbled. Few men went up and demanded an explanation. Another announcement explained the cancellation was due to high winds and the pilot of the incoming plane was unable to land. We, along with everyone else, went back to the check-in counter to rebook our flights. The line to rebook was at least two hours long. I began worrying that I might miss my return flight to the US if I get rebooked for a Manila-bound flight scheduled later than my flight to the US.

Indeed, the young filipina agent at the desk said the earliest flight we could rebook was the following morning at 11 am. I told her that it would cause me to miss my flight home, and asked if there was an earlier flight. Said it was full. With rising frustration, I asked if she could transfer me to a different airline with an earlier flight. She gave me a stock company-line response: “Cebu Pacific is not responsible for connecting flights with different airlines at any of our destinations.”

It took every bit of self control not to go off on a full blown meltdown.

I told her: “Look here, miss. I originally scheduled my return flight on the 19th, three full days before my flight back to the US. Then your airline cancelled that flight, forcing me to rebook for this flight tonight. Now this flight is cancelled again, no fault of my own, and now I’m going to miss my flight tomorrow morning. I have to rebook it. Except I can’t do it because I can’t hear on the phone and I can’t do it online. My girlfriend’s phone doesn’t work. I expect in a situation like this, you’ve got to do something to help me, don’t you think?”

I probably said this a little too loudly. But the girl dropped the official-company-line act, and said “let me talk to my manager, be right back.”

I was steaming. Blood pressure through the roof. My girl was rubbing my back reassuringly.

The agent conferred with the manager, and came back. “I understand your situation and I’m sorry about that. There’s not much I can do, but I can loan you my personal phone so your girlfriend can call the EVA airlines to help you rebook. Shall we go ahead and rebook this flight to Manila for 11 am tomorrow?”

We agreed to this, got rebooked, and my pinay took the agent’s phone and called Orbitz for me. I passed my information to her and she relayed it to Orbitz customer service. Again, she not once complained about it. She was more than willing to help, and I was very appreciative of this. We were able to rebook my return flight back to the US two days later than originally scheduled.

In total, we both spent about 9 hours at the airport. Nine hours!

I mean, I love the Philippines, but their inefficiency and the “whatever” attitude sometimes grates on me. If you’re from the first world where all the trains run on time, it will test your patience.

After rebooking my flight home, I rebooked my airbnb stays as well. I looked for a hotel online to stay overnight in PPS. Turned out there was a nice first world hotel within walking distance to the airport. We walked there and I asked if they had a room available. They did, and we got a very nice room for only $40. Clean, presentable, and spotless. A toilet that can actually handle toilet paper! A hot shower with powerful water pressure. Complimentary breakfast.

This room would have cost at least $150 in the US. Maybe more.

The nightmare was over. We freshened up. We fornicated our frustrations away. We went to sleep in each other’s arms. Deep restful sleep. Flight the following morning went without a hitch.

On the plane, my pinay joked, “you’re stuck with me for two more days haha.” I think she has that “happy gene” some of us talk about. I mean, she had a lot she could bitch and moan about. The knee scrape. Her water damaged phone. No pictures.

But she didn’t. She kept a sunny disposition throughout the whole trip. I don’t know if I’ve ever dated a Western girl like this. Maybe she’d been through some true hardship that this stuff just rolls off her back. Either way, it has made an impression on me, possibly further raising the bar on women I’d consider having an LTR with. We’ll continue to keep in touch and I’ll probably see her when I’m back in the Philippines in 2016.

Back in Manila

I stayed in a different place in Makati, right near the Ayala triangle park. This residence building was very anal about who gets in the building and any visitors have to sign in and drop off their ID. They cannot collect their ID and leave unless I give the lobby guard my approval. Not exactly ideal, nor discreet, for bang missions or retaining different plates. The building I stayed in the Fort for my bang mission 6 months ago didn’t really care, aside from a front desk woman who gave me looks of contempt for bringing so many different filipinas up to my room.

The Ayala triangle park is a great place for day game.

After having a few beers with Beyond Borders (hats off to him... the guy is for real and you definitely should meet him when you have the chance), I met a girl while walking back to my place. Sidled up next to her and just a little ahead…

“Hey, is this the right way to Ayala park?”
“Yes right this way”
“Perfect, just making sure! I’m not from around here so I want to make sure I don’t get lost…”
“Where are you from?”
“I’m from the US”
“Oh really what are you doing here?”
“I’m on business, I have an energy company and I’m looking for some office space here… you think Makati is a good place?” (making things up as I go along)
“Oh yes it’s where a lot of businesses are, I work in Makati”
“What do you do for work?”
…. From there we find things in common, we do similar work, and we chat more blah blah blah… and got her #.

Classic Giovonny.

Oh yeah, and when I do day game in the Philippines, I almost always do indirect. Only exception is when I just hand out my name and phone number, and walk away. They get very shy when you first talk to them, so direct game won’t work.

The next day, while my girl was at work, I did some more day game (with little success) and spammed my tinder pipeline. I had about 20 matches without really trying. Only two came through, as most were working or just didn’t match up with my limited time. The first one was so shy I couldn’t open her up, so I told her that I needed a nap and let her go. Then I tried another girl, a 6, and she came straight up to my room. Some token LMR.

Then my pinay came over in the evening after work for some more sex. We’d banged an average of 3 times a day the entire trip. Sometimes I had to fake an orgasm just to give myself a break. She made me promise to come back… I’m thinking I’ll take her to Baguio and the Hundred Islands next time. Perhaps even meet her family.

She does have a lot of feminine qualities. She did my laundry and folded my clothes. She helped get me out of a tight spot by calling to rebook my international flight home.

The only two doubts I have are that she already has a 4 year old kid (she at least didn’t hide this fact when we first skyped), and our conversations haven’t been intellectually stimulating. It’s mostly inane banter and laughing for no reason (not that there’s anything wrong with that, in and of itself). It’s quite possible that I might get bored with her after a while.

When considering a choice between masculine women who are intellectually stimulating, and feminine women of average intelligence (or slightly below), I think perhaps I should get over my need for intellectual stimulation or begin to expect it from a different source.

I think the saying goes, “smart, sexy, and sweet… pick only two” or something like that.

I learned a lot about filipinos, their culture, and had rewarding travel experiences that were otherwise not attainable on bang missions...

… and that includes The Squat.

Awesome write up man, El Nido sounds like paradise, will definitely be on my list for 2016.

The part about the squat, jesus christ man, nightmare scenario
[Image: laugh2.gif]

Quote:Quote:

What further threw me was how the Aussies gave my pinay and I very nasty looks. When we entered a restaurant on the first night, the guys were looking at me with a mix of jealousy and scolding judgement. It was almost as if a non-asian guy being with an asian chick was taboo, and I was breaking that “unwritten rule” on their “turf”.

This is definitely a thing. Discussed in depth here:
thread-51797.html

Americans are dreamers too

Awesome story, definite +1.

Question, how does it work in their culture to be single with a child? Is it accepted? Is it common? How does it come about? (Unwed vs divorced)

People mad cause you got a fine chick on your arm?!?

Brings a smile to my face

WIA

Awesome report, CS.

Fuck the haters. Haters are a sign you are doing something right.

Fantastic report.

So good in fact, I took intermissions in reading as I didn't want to finish it too quickly.

I hope those Aussies get henpecked so much that they find the forum and read this gem.

Now also waiting for the "how to squat properly" datasheet - and I don't mean in the gym.

Incidentally, water is your ally in this situation (known as the "aqua bog"). No need for tp either.

Nice report bro! +1

Glad you made it to El Nido. I was in Palawan last Oct 2014 but did not plan well enough to factor in a journey to El Nido. I regret not going but still loved Palawan!

I also got screwed from Cebu Air on my connecting flight back to Canada in early Nov and had to spend 2 extra days in Manila. Cost me an extra $1000 for all expenses. Was extremely pissed like you when they gave the relaxed answer with little to no empathy. In the end, all I could do was shrug my shoulders, roll with the punches and enjoy it! And enjoy IT, I did!!!

Rad report, sounds like you're living life as of late !

That main girl of yours sounds pretty cool but I can see exactly why you'd get bored with her.

The squat had me dying, reminds of what I had to when I went shooting out in the middle of nowhere.

Forget those ozzy haters, the girls are jealous because you got a cutie leaning on you, the dudes are jealous because they're with man beasts.

Quote: (11-25-2015 11:40 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Rad report, sounds like you're living life as of late !

That main girl of yours sounds pretty cool but I can see exactly why you'd get bored with her.

The squat had me dying, reminds of what I had to when I went shooting out in the middle of nowhere.

Forget those ozzy haters, the girls are jealous because you got a cutie leaning on you, the dudes are jealous because they're with man beasts.

Girls mad that their own guys might start getting ideas.

WIA

Fantastic report CleanSlate, glad I could be of little help.

I'm thinking of doing my own Manila/North Luzon/Coron 1 month trip report, just need the time and motivation to do that.

The last lines of your posts ring very true. Most of the filipinas I dated were sexy, sweet and caring, but not very intelectually stimulating. And above all, they are not very curious of things that fall outisde of their comfort zone. I mean sure, you get the usual 'why are you here', 'who are you with' and 'where are you now' trademark questions, but very few of them cared to ask me what life is like in my country, the specifics of my job or things like that.

However I'd pick that a thousand times above a smart he-woman (love that term). Intellect is not what I'm looking for in a woman.
If I want to have interesting conversations I can just talk to a guy.

Quote: (11-25-2015 02:53 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

What further threw me was how the Aussies gave my pinay and I very nasty looks. When we entered a restaurant on the first night, the guys were looking at me with a mix of jealousy and scolding judgement. It was almost as if a non-asian guy being with an asian chick was taboo, and I was breaking that “unwritten rule” on their “turf”. The girls they were with - so beastly I initially thought they were male - threw daggers at my pinay with their eyes. I’ve never seen such thinly veiled hatred from women who feel threatened by another woman higher than their own sexual market value. It made my pinay feel very uncomfortable.

I understand it might feel awkward if you are not used to it, but you gotta see the positive side. Apparently there´s a whole continent of tall, ripped, good-looking and rich white guys who are not interested in the hot Asian girls from the continent next door. Great! Less competition, more pussy.
I won´t complain.

Otherwise, great trip report. Makes me want to check out Palawan even more.

Great report! Now that you've had a taste of what an LTR is like with a non-western girl I think you'll find being with an American woman is like dumpster-diving.

On your next trip back I wouldn't see her family unless you've decided to marry her. It's been discussed already on the forum how she will be embarrassed and lose face among them if you don't end up marrying her. It's not like the West where meeting one's family is commonplace and no big deal. It sounds like you care about her too much for her to have to go through that.

That also includes not spending time with her child. The child will instinctivley try to win you for their Mother. When you leave, they feel it's their fault and you're rejecting them. This is because kids believe the word revolves around them and they can control what happens in it. Later in life, as adults, they will be prone to pushing people away so they can confirm the others will just abandon them, like it happened all those years ago.

That's my two cents anyway. Thanks again for a most excellent report. You're writing is very entertaining to read.

Very good report and gives a good insight into what the Philippines has to offer aside from the usual hunting grounds

I live right next to Ayala Triangle and walk through the park on my way to and from work each day. It is an excellent place to meet women, even more so now that they have started the Christmas lighting display at 6pm every evening, the place is heaving with talent

Great trip report man, brought back some good memories of El Nido and some bad ones of Cebu Air, I had a melt down at the airport after dealing with those idiots, I will avoid them in the future if I ever return. Reading all of these trip reports from the Philippines on here is crazy because when I was there almost three years ago there was a serious lack of intel and during my three months there, I only met up with a couple of other RVF guys, I spent nearly a month in the Fort all by myself! Looks like if I ever make it back to the land of LBFMs, there'll be a few guys to have drinks with.

Also, you never shit in the woods before? I must really be a red neck I guess because I do it all the time.

Another smashing report of an equally smashing trip CS!
Very happy to see you had a blast there!

Your description of the squatting made me remember almost similar situation while in Phuket doing an island tour...

The part that really made me laugh was the Aussie couples giving you the bad looks. How much more pathetic can they be? Specially the guys letting social pressure get the better of them and not going with Asian girls and instead sticking to their he-female beasts!

One piece of advice if I may my friend:

It's fine having a sweet adventure with a single mother but I wouldn't get too serious with her for that very reason. There is an almost endless supply of beautiful, sweet, sexy young single girls in the Philippines. Why go for a single mother regardless of how awesome she might appear?

I totally get it that coming from the toxic US environment, even a Pinay single mother is a massive upgrade over the cattle in the Anglosphere and NA in particular, but take it easy bro! Don't get too much involved with her for your own best interest!

When is the next trip in the Phils my man?

Awesome trip report! I've been to PPS but not El Nido and reading this made me realize how much I need to go back.

Quote:CleanSlate Wrote:

My filipina and I flew to Puerto Princesa airport. From there, we took a 5 hour van ride to El Nido.

How was the van ride? I heard it's better to take bus because it's less bumpy. But it sounds like it wasn't too bad?

When I arrived in Manila, I did not bother with the taxis at the airport. Thanks to kaeru’s suggestion, I went upstairs to the departures area and booked an uber. Piece of cake.

I wish I had thought of that. How did you get your Uber to work before buying a load?

Quote: (11-25-2015 01:47 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2015 11:40 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Girls mad that their own guys might start getting ideas.

WIA

This. I stayed off the beaten path while in Boracay, and our hotel (Argonauta) brought in a handful of Aussie families with average guys and hideous women. I was staying with a petite hottie who would gigil me, rub my upper back and put some kind of menthol on my sinuses when I got sick. The Aussie women were polite but super passive aggressive, and the guys followed their women's lead. Anglo women know they can't compete with hot, slim, feminine Asian chicks, and they're too lazy to get themselves in order so they'll try to shame you and make your girl feel uncomfortable.

I mean, I love the Philippines, but their inefficiency and the “whatever” attitude sometimes grates on me. If you’re from the first world where all the trains run on time, it will test your patience.

I know exactly what you mean. This would be one of the biggest drawbacks if I ever decided to live there. I stayed with my ex's family for a month and their internet and phone (I think it was Globe) stopped working twice in that time. Calling up tech support did nothing, and when they did answer they would say something like "Let me get my manager. [5 minutes later]: Maam, my manager is away now, call back later." We had to drive from Bulacan into Manila and go to the mall in person before they would do anything. I guess they could switch to SMART but I suspect it would be more of the same.

When considering a choice between masculine women who are intellectually stimulating, and feminine women of average intelligence (or slightly below), I think perhaps I should get over my need for intellectual stimulation or begin to expect it from a different source.

I think the saying goes, “smart, sexy, and sweet… pick only two” or something like that.

I would keep reflecting on that and decide what's most important to you. I'm sure there are women who have all three, but they're most likely exceedingly rare. It's like the Alpha fux, beta bux. Women usually can't have everything in the same package, and it's the same with what women bring to the table. I've been thinking of that a lot lately, and I'm gravitating more and more towards the plain but nurturing type. Ultimately it comes down to needs, and in a woman I look for someone whose feminine qualities incline her to provide nourishment, warmth and an orderly home for her family.

Intellectual pursuits like philosophy, politics, history are and have always been masculine strengths. Women who are more drawn to those subjects usually have more masculine traits, yet still often never match the mastery that their male peers do. Men approach learning by attempting to develop a fundamental understanding of how things work and how they're tied together, whereas women approach learning mostly through rote memorization and repeating the officially accepted theories. Because of that, they may be educated, but they're also more likely to take on leftist, non-traditional beliefs.

An intellectual woman often sees tasks like cooking, cleaning, and caring for her family as tasks that are below her. They're somewhere between man and woman on the spectrum, and deficient as both. A woman's strength is her ability to nurture, that's what nature inclined her to. A woman who can't do that is like a weak man with no backbone, damaged. Nurturing types know they rely on you to provide and protect them, and seem more willing to please you and provide for your needs as a result. You can always look to friends or male spaces for an intellectual outlet.

Don't know when, VP. Next time I go it might be a semi-permanent stay. Summer 2016 at the earliest.

Quote: (11-26-2015 08:02 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Awesome trip report! I've been to PPS but not El Nido and reading this made me realize how much I need to go back.

My filipina and I flew to Puerto Princesa airport. From there, we took a 5 hour van ride to El Nido.

How was the van ride? I heard it's better to take bus because it's less bumpy. But it sounds like it wasn't too bad?

When I arrived in Manila, I did not bother with the taxis at the airport. Thanks to kaeru’s suggestion, I went upstairs to the departures area and booked an uber. Piece of cake.

I wish I had thought of that. How did you get your Uber to work before buying a load?

The van ride was fine. Road was actually well paved 80-90% of the way.

The airport had wifi so I was able to book an Uber inside the airport. Once booked, I stepped out and waited.

Good points on the rest of your post especially regarding intelligence vs nurturing in a woman. This trip taught me a lot about myself.

What an inspiring story CS! Makes me want to revisit PH for sure even if some of the third world circumstances can be very grating. I also had a similar girl travel around some islands with me last year being very attentive to my needs. I also second your point on the discussions with PH girls not being very deep, but it's no deal breaker for me considering the perks they also tend to offer. Like the others here I also facepalmed at those Aussies, but more pinays for us I guess.

During my time on this forum I have seen responses to the issue regarding women not intellectually curious/stimulating. I even asked about it one time. The consistent reply was you don't seek a woman for that. You seek out other men for those types of discussions. I guess if a woman is hideous she would learn to be smart/intellectual knowing that her path to success was through hard work and competing with men. A pretty girl knows her path is probably through her looks and that is what she maintains.

Of course these are generalizations. Plenty of fat rotting carcasses are also dumb as a bag of hammers.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

As far as getting to El Nido from Puerto Princesa goes, I'm pretty sure that the bumpy van ride is almost unavoidable as I don't recall seeing any larger coach style buses on the road but I could be wrong. Actually there is another was but instead of flying to PP, you fly to the island of Coron (which is a great spot for diving) then you take an eight hour boat ride which can be very rough if the water is choppy, either way, getting to El Nido isn't easy but its definitely worth it! CS did the right thing by bringing a girl there, similar to Boracay, El Nido isn't a great place to meet a local Filipina girl, you'd be better off bringing sand to the beach in this case.

Am I the only one finding scotian's signature "Current warning level=0%" funny? [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Great read! Palawan sounds amazing, even better with a cute girl. And pissing off them Aussies just by being a man is pure icing.

I have to admit though, my heart kind of sank when you mentioned she has a four year old. It seems you are into this girl, but because she already has a kid, she will never be able to bond with you to the same level as you would want. I only say this now, because I have a new kid and have been able to witness new motherhood.

Also, due to recent experience, the best way to get over being with a woman of "average intelligence" is to give her a kid. Trust me, average intelligence women make the best mothers, and their natural instinct to raise wonderful children more than makes up for their laissez-faire interest in economic migrations.

Quote: (11-25-2015 02:53 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

After having a few beers with Beyond Borders (hats off to him... the guy is for real and you definitely should meet him when you have the chance),

[Image: potd.gif] just for this part. [Image: wink.gif]

Haha I kid, but great write-up overall. Let me know when you're headed back out this way.

Allow me to speak about you in the third person for a moment. [Image: wink.gif] As I was telling Cleanslate when we met, I think his being deaf is in many ways an advantage for him because it forces the women he engages with to fully step into his world. This is very similar to what I've said about people who are naturally introverted - it may be more of a challenge for them to meet people because they don't have that natural charismatic flow, but once the connection is there it is deadly because the woman is drawn into your reality.

I think this applies to being deaf as well, just from what I can see (my grandfather had a couple strokes that left him unable to hear or speak, by the way, so I've observed this dynamic in the past).

I think being deaf has made Cleanslate, ironically, a great communicator, so while it will take some time to adjust to speaking with him and making each other understand (he talks more fluently as he gets drunk haha), he's also a very sharp and genuine guy, I think in many ways because he had to no choice but to develop that communication style to get through to people and hold their attention.

I've noticed a trend of some guys from the manosphere letting game mentality go to much to their heads and thinking that they have to game their friends and never just relax and fully engage with you. Sending mysterious one-word replies instead of properly communicating, cutting a tad too much with their jokes, and playing some kind of mental battle with you as if there's a need to secure their presence in the interaction.

In my opinion, male relationships don't have room for this dynamic and it gets on my nerves. Maybe it's just my lone wolf nature, but I personally have zero taste for political behavior, even in, or especially in, one on one interactions. And maybe that handicaps me socially in many ways, but that's why I live my life the way I do.

So, if like me, meeting down-to-earth guys who aren't so caught up in the game that they've forgotten how to just be a real pesron is your purpose of meeting with other forum members, definitely take the time to meet Cleanslate if you get a chance.

We'll definitely cross paths again, man. We'll see about the beers, though. As much as I've enjoyed storming through these Filipina girls like the world's going to end next week, I very well may have to jump back to cold turkey again. Not drinking at all is easy for me - drinking just a few, not so much.

The other night, I banged some girl (after 69ing her friend) while her old man was at the store on a beer run, and then when he came back and started fucking around with her, I stole all their beer and cigarettes and took off. haha And that went down even before I went on to smash those three massage girls I told you about a few hours later... [Image: dodgy.gif]

Sooooooo...I think it's safe to say that even after a year of simple and easy sobriety, it's not possible for me to drink "a few" in a place like Manila and not hold it full throttle...

Since I don't add much on game ever and hardly ever make my own threads on it, and since I'll probably have to retire it for a while and start behaving myself again, I'll drop my favorite routine that I've sort of customized for the Philippines from my usual cultural infiltration routine (best for a guy who drinks, but I've done similar things while sober in Davao - just a little trickier).

Walk into a bar with ZERO foreigners in it - preferably one where they have a band and audience members are coming up to take turns singing songs. We're talking low to middle class but real raw Filipino. You should be slightly nervous to be there, and that's key because it means EVERYONE will notice you. You're not some cheesy guy in a suit exchanging cheeseburger grins with overdressed hookers at Gramercy - you're a lone soldier foreigner with balls down below his knees walking off into the city and marching right into the least white place you can find and plunking down and acting like you were born there.

Post up, order a bucket of three brews or whatever and some ice. Drink it in a glass with ice like the Filipinios do. It at least shows you know the terrain. Sing along with the songs you know (under your breath - don't belt it out and draw more attention than is needed lol). People will be curious as fuck.

There will inevitably be a table of guys and girls (probably several), and I shit you not it's almost always more girls than guys at the table that opens me (in contrast to sausage fest American bars), who will ask you what you're doing there or flat out invite you to join. Filipinos are so friendly and fun and it's CRAZY to them that we would go out alone and drink alone. And I guess it kind of is. lol

So they always ask why the hell you're there (especially there) drinking alone.

If they don't, just catch eyes with the girl you like (if you can see she's likely single), raise your glass to her. Eventually they'll invite you over or start a convo. If not the girl, raise your glass to one of the guys and smooth the path for the wrecking ball before you let er' rip.

Okay, so like I said, they'll always ask you why you're there alone.

I mean, at this point you can game on however you want and you'll probably be fine, but now my default answer - look the one I like directly in her eyes with a little half-smirk and say, "Maybe I'm heartbroken." Make an expression that's ambigious enough to leave it uncertain whether you're telling the truth or teasing them, and say nothing more on it.

If they press it (they will), say "Ah, come on, I don't want to talk about that right now."

In the romantic, passionate Spanish-infused Philippines, this is seriously a deadly combo. I almost feel bad sharing it. haha You can almost see the hamsters spinning right in front of you while you change the subject and go on to just be your charming self. You'll notice the eyes beaming at you as they study your face while you banter with their friends.

I said it to this girl the other night while her friends were at the toilet and you could see her whispering to the whole table when they all got back: "He's got a broken heart." The concern and the dreamy look they all exchanged with each other - fucking hell...I felt like a bear with my head in a barrel full of fish.

And the guys here, at least in this demographic, are really cool about helping you hook up with the birds - they will assist you in bedding their friend if they like you. I can't speak so much on that with the upper class and with that crowd you better play it down more, but with lower to mid class hookup culture is very casual. So many young single moms here as a result...that's why I don't feel too bad about it (they all seem to be screwing around pretty freely anyways).

I befriended a bunch of musician guys in Davao and they'd call me all the time to invite me to their gigs. One had a new backup singer, and texted me several times over a two-day period that she wanted me to come meet her...So they are super solid wings if you can get past the typical "All Filipinos are scum" attitude most foreign guys wear blatantly on their shoulder.

So anyhow, it almost has never failed that I end up at a table when I went to one of these places alone - even when sober.

And the shit it leads to...the other night I even ended up closing down the KTV room the next floor up with a lesbian and her drunk ass friend. I tried to pull them both, and the lesbian was raring to come back to the room for a threesom, but I didn't pull because the straight one got jealous of me and the lesbian and got too drunk. But it was fun as hell singing with these two birds all night, my hands all over their legs and asses, and the staff (who sees me bringing in or taking out a different girl every time I come) cheering me on in the background. the three of us singing tagalog songs into the mic all at once until the sun chased us out of the room...it's one of those fun memories I'll never forget regardless of sleeping alone.

And guess who paid for everything in the KTV room - food, drinks, room, and all? The lesbian.

Okay, so this is really the kind of cultural "penetration" routine you could do in any country (with varying results, I'm sure), and maybe this sounds like a lot of trouble for the Philippines. And I must admit not all girls I meet (or bang) this way are the hottest - most are pretty good-looking, but not all. It's just a given that when you go out in the real world you get a cross section of normal people and there won't always be hotties in the room and that's life. Sometimes I just say goodbye and call it a night for that reason.

But come on, while we all know you can just swing a revolving door of girls off the internet here, to me the above is so much more fun and rewarding, and it requires actually CONNECTING with people - and give me that over a passive pussy pipeline any day of the week.

I've dabbled in the online thing and I'll probably continue to, but fuck there's too many to leads to keep up with and it's just a handful and so full of traps and hassle.

Try it the way most guys do it and you'll get laid. Try it my way and you'll get laid.

But my way is a helluva a lot more of a fun cultural experience, in my opinion.

I don't know if I do anything intentional enough to call it "day game," but yeah, grabbing girl's numbers in the daytime and moving them through the sequence is fun and rewarding too. I can't believe how many guys have told me the girls are low quality in the Philippines. Hilarious. Sure, there are plenty of ugly ones, but there are plenty of hot girls to go around - as Cleanslate pointed out, Manila is a city of 15+ million people - and it's so easy that us exchanging game tips for anything but the highest quality women in the country is almost funny (though we can't help ourselves because that's what we do, so share on, of course).

Don't overthink it. Don't think it. Just go have some fun and it's inevitable you'll get laid - as Cleanslate said to me via text one day when I jokingly said "What, there's girls here?" - you'd have to be "really zen" to not fall in with something (again and again). I mean, I saw two separate guys in wheelchairs with alright girls in Davao at the same mall one day. Both visibly deformed. Probably both p4p but still...there's something for everyone.

Last night I took some girl and her aunt out for pizza. I could have swung it but I was so tired from the foursome the night before I just excused myself and went home. Her good night text: "Thank you for happening." [Image: confused.gif]

And while I tried to sleep it didn't take long to have a few leads hitting me up wanting to come over, so in the end I didn't really sleep after all.

Can we even call this game? Should we really care?

Just have fun with it, I guess - you only live once.

To me the difficult parts are:

1. Saying no enough to the mid-range to focus on and land the top shelf, but the higher quality women here are charming and hot enough to make it worth that kind of self-discipline, I think. I know I'm not alone in this as I've had about four other seasoned players tell me they don't even bother trying with the hottest ones for varying reasons anymore, so I think most guys who've come here just enjoy it for what it is instead of trying to maximize the possibilities. That's fair, I guess, but personally I'd rather shoot for the quality challenge in a place like this than the quantity challenge. With this many leads and openings, I don't see any reason why not to try and surprise yourself by shooting for the top.

2. Having to disappoint so many girls wears on you too. Ironically, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that it makes more sense to have a steady girlfriend in Southeast Asia than to fuck around because it's just "lead overload" and way too distracting to getting anything done (if you live here rather than visiting), and there is a lot of hassle to deal with as the drama stacks itself up. I will drift back that direction inevitably.

3. Wading through the overload to find someone worth a longer time commitment. There are a lot of snakes; fortunately, I've been in Asia long enough and gone deep enough to know the drill. I think the clearest way to cut down on drama and snakey behavior is to avoid the poor girls, which is easier said than done - and in a big city like Manila, even then you'll see your share of shady shit.

Hope this wasn't too many tangents in your thread. Thanks again for the shout, Cleanslate.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

^That's some old school BB right there!