rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Surgery could give men wombs of their own within 5 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/surgery-cou...45142.html

This garbage doesn't even phase me anymore. I saw that and thought, "Meh, we keep hitting new levels of rock bottom every few months. Nothing to see here."

What really caught my eye is the person that posted this article on my fb feed.

Nice enough guy. Gay guy. Super progressive. We were never great friends but certainly cordial acquaintances.

He wrote something to the effect of, "I'm not sure how I feel about this. There are just some things that shouldn't be done."

Keep in mind, he was plenty outspoken when it came to gay marriage rights. He's plenty outspoken anytime he wants to expand the rights of gays. But this? Oh no, this is just going too far.

The irony is just palpable.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Not quite what MGTOW had in mind but oh well.

Yeah, if you're technically male & you sign up for a faux-uterus or whatever stupid shite they promote.
You're doing it wrong.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Well that's just fucked, on so many levels.

Can you imagine the problems of the first kid that literally has two dads?

At this rate we can't be far off incubation chamber tech and "Hatching & Conditioning" centres.

I just can't click on the article. Can't do it.

Are they saying that they can make it possible for a man to carry a baby to term?

Don't they have better things to do with their degrees and experiences than play god?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This will raise the cost of health insurance premiums.

This is insane, but then again, Western culture is utterly sick and degenerate, so nothing surprises me anymore.

Just imagine the amount of money that will be spent on research and development, and then add to that the amount of money that some sickos will spend to get themselves a uterus. Appalling.

I called this a few months back in this tranny thread -> thread-50761...pid1121375

Quote:Quote:

Hearing the news, we, and some of you, wondered: If science can transplant a uterus into a woman, can it transplant one into a man?

The answer is yes. Theoretically, men could receive a uterus, carry a baby to term, and give birth. But what really blew our minds is that the day of male pregnancy is closer than you’d think.

From the article. They're asking questions because science freaks are big news and they even ask a Doctor for her opinion which is completely unbiased as she is working as the director of the fertility preservation program at the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine.

Which translates to: $$$

This research is primarily aimed at women with fertility problems and at most, trannies. Top shelf transgender people have the money for the surgery to make them very convincing and in many cases, dick free.

This is the next step but I wouldn't count on it lasting too long, afterall they are mentally ill and mixing children and drugs isn't the best thing to do for a childs welfare.

Biologically, despite what the she-men say their bodies are still male orientated and there is no research to back up the effects of child rearing on the male physiology.

Women are designed to carry children, men are not.

Sounds like crazy talk, I read the article and it's about as scientific as a witch doctor. They still have trouble with organ transplants, rejection, infection etc. Seems possible for women but dangerous because of the drugs to keep the body from rejecting the organ. For men my guess is they're looking at many more years into the future.

Quote:Quote:

It's a class issue; you’ll only have wealthy people able to do this,

They're really grasping at straws here, all they want is more funding for degenerates to take hormones and surgery.

Didn't click the link. I can't make myself do it.

So do the men give birth out of their asses? I don't get how this works.

Amazing- scientific resources could be focused towards curing cancer and terraforming Mars but no, its' important that men have wombs.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Billions of women in the broke ass third world would surrogate for cash. Why even bother with this mad science?
My theory is western women are trying to inflate their worth to infinity when the reality is they aren't worth more than any random Nepalese earthquake survivor.
They can say, "My uterus costs $1 billion to replicate! I must be worth $2 billion!"

I think these articles are false information meant to make people abandon God and start worshipping Prometheus, making it look like science can do everything and relying on natural order of things is obsolete when in fact science is still bound by natural laws and can only operate in space nature has reserved it.

Anyone who has stood near pregnancy knows that women give birth not merely with uterus - the whole organism is involved. Brain is issuing the commands to generate required hormones at specific times, blood system is feeding the baby, the womans underskin fat layer is there to provide backup nourishment, muscles spasm at the right time, pregnancy is foretold in the very genes of a woman and her every bone, muscle and nerve is adapted for this process from her very own birth and even then it doesn't come off easy.

This is total bullshit and fake as btw every sex change operation is. See trough the lie.

Quote: (11-21-2015 02:44 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Anyone who has stood near pregnancy knows that women give birth not merely with uterus - the whole organism is involved. Brain is issuing the commands to generate required hormones at specific times, blood system is feeding the baby, the womans underskin fat layer is there to provide backup nourishment, muscles spasm at the right time, pregnancy is foretold in the very genes of a woman and her every bone, muscle and nerve is adapted for this process from her very own birth and even then it doesn't come off easy.

Cesarean

Quote: (11-21-2015 05:41 PM)eljeffster Wrote:  

Cesarean

How is Cesarean solving the problem of brain issuing homones for organism to feed baby to grow? How is that going to solve the problem male DNA would recognaze the baby and the transplanted uterus as alien objects? How is that going to slove the problem that males don't store excess food to feed babies?

They would have to use a computer to monitor and control the devolopment of that baby constantly because the male brain would not do that, vaccine in homones and blood because male organism would not support all that. Basicly they would have to develop an artificial womb and get it into a man's body for the sake of appearances.

Just fucking DISGUSTING! This only screams right in front of my face how out of touch the Angles have been from their biological imperatives, to the point their own women have been dickriding them Vikings, at least two centuries before The Crusades.

The fact the Angle gene is recessive is more than enough evidence how this is Mother Nature's punishment for rhe Angles' collective failure to engage on their biological imperatives.

I think these articles are false information meant to make people abandon God and start worshipping Prometheus, making it look like science can do everything and relying on natural order of things is obsolete when in fact science is still bound by natural laws and can only operate in space nature has reserved it.

This is total bullshit and fake as btw every sex change operation is. See trough the lie.
You are so correct it isnt funny.
The female body decalcifies bone to grow the baby's skeleton. Top that mother fuckers. Every kid cost my wife a tooth in the process. One even gave her a hemerrhoid. I high five my son for that still. Bitch deserved it. Same kid fucked up her gall bladder too. Damn I love him.

I'm at a loss for words. Why can't things be the way they were back in the 90s?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Unfortunately, I remember hearing on some documentary that soon they'll be able to craft sperm cells off of a woman's stem cells. This enables both lesbians and gays to reproduce, raising fucked up children.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Quote: (11-21-2015 09:31 PM)Remington Wrote:  

I'm at a loss for words. Why can't things be the way they were back in the 90s?

Hundred of years from now, historians will look at the Fall of the West and see the 90's as the last great decade before everything went to hell. The same way we study the Fall of Rome or the Collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

I'm betting someday the 90's will be known as the "last great decade" in American history books.

Quote: (11-21-2015 06:05 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Cesarean

How is Cesarean solving the problem of brain issuing homones for organism to feed baby to grow? How is that going to solve the problem male DNA would recognaze the baby and the transplanted uterus as alien objects? How is that going to slove the problem that males don't store excess food to feed babies?

They would have to use a computer to monitor and control the devolopment of that baby constantly because the male brain would not do that, vaccine in homones and blood because male organism would not support all that. Basicly they would have to develop an artificial womb and get it into a man's body for the sake of appearances.

I don't know. Cesarean is just how I would get the Frankenbaby out.

Quote: (11-22-2015 10:43 AM)eljeffster Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2015 06:05 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Cesarean

I don't know. Cesarean is just how I would get the Frankenbaby out.

Do you realize that there is pregnancy and that there is childbirth? And that Cesarean applies only to one of the two?

Frankly, I'd really prefer to lay eggs.