rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick, Dean's List Student, Turns Out To Be Drug Kingpin

[Image: 2E4EB5C900000578-0-image-a-15_1447169018504.jpg]
Quote:Quote:

A 19-year-old Texas college student has been arrested after police said they found cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy and methamphetamine in her apartment.

Sarah Furay grinned for her mugshot after College Station officers also discovered packaging materials, two digital scales and a handwritten drug price list in her bedroom.

She faces felony charges for the manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance and drug possession.

Police executed a search warrant on Furay's home after they believed she was possibly dealing drugs, according to The Eagle.

They found 31.5 grams of packaged cocaine, methamphetamine, 126 grams of marijuana, 29 tablets of Ecstasy and 60 doses of 25c NBOME, a substance that has similar effects to psychedelic drug LSD.

Authorities said Furay admitted she had marijuana and cocaine in her bedroom.

When officers searched her cell phone they discovered she was also selling illicit substances, according to KHOU.

Furay was booked in Brazos County Jail on Friday and was released after posting a $39,000 bond.

She is listed on the Dean's list at Blinn College in Brenham.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tment.html

WB (Would Buy)

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Doesn't surprise me actually. I had a drug bust at my old college. Even though it is riskier than legal work, it is might be worth considering better than working 7.25/hr to pay for college. To pay for college on wages alone, a student would have to work 60 hours a week to match public college tuition/year.

a bean flipping bean flicker

Quote: (11-12-2015 11:01 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

Doesn't surprise me actually. I had a drug bust at my old college. Even though it is riskier than legal work, it is might be worth considering better than working 7.25/hr to pay for college. To pay for college on wages alone, a student would have to work 60 hours a week to match public college tuition/year.

That's why most people take out loans then pay it back once they have a higher paying job. She took the easy way out, and predictably, the consequences caught up to her.

Quote: (11-12-2015 11:05 PM)TrifeLife Wrote:  

a bean flipping bean flicker

Liked for being an excellent tongue twister.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

She had 9 8-balls of coke and meth. 4+ ounces of weed, the pills, plus the scales and packing material which is clear evidence of possession with intent to distribute. Even with a clean record, you're going to do hard time. And she's smiling. I bet she thinks she's going to get the pussy pass. The only possible chance she may have to avoid a lengthy prison stay is to give up her supplier.

Learned about a new drug, NBOME.

Checked Wikipedia on this, and it actually quotes Erowid as a source as to the minimum effective dose!

I'm just waiting for the day when Wikipedia quotes RVF as a source!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

gotta pay for that YOLO lifestyle somehow

In my college town they rarely busted a student selling drugs, it was kind of bizarre. the police always cut a deal with them to give up their supplier, and they stage a raid so it looks like they both get busted at the same time, so the supplier wouldn't think they were snitched on.

My friend was selling drugs at parties like a loud jackass, gets caught and cops give him a deal to stage a 'raid' with his contact it was ridiculous how they got off with just a slap on the wrist.

It's stories like this that make me miss the drug-fueled sex of my younger days.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (11-12-2015 11:15 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

And she's smiling.

Just a symbol of how vain our society is now. She sees a camera she strikes a pose.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (11-12-2015 11:12 PM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2015 11:01 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

That's why most people take out loans then pay it back once they have a higher paying job. She took the easy way out, and predictably, the consequences caught up to her.

But that is still a very costly choice as well. If you are around these parts of the internet, you certainly aware the cost of going to college. The one choice most people aren't weighing in is choosing to delay going to college.

Quote: (11-12-2015 11:29 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2015 11:15 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

And she's smiling.

Just a symbol of how vain our society is now. She sees a camera she strikes a pose.

Or she doesn't have the slightest grasp on the reality of her situation. Also like most people today.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Her parents probably put up their house to get her out, I would have left her ass in jail.

She's like an inverse SIF!

Fat face in mugshot; actually normal.

WDHD (would do her drugs).

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

When they say she got out on $39,000 bail, does this mean it's the full bail amount, thus she only needed to put up $3,900. Or do they mean the bail was $390,000 and she put up $39,000?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Finally at least something done with a warrant in USA.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

With all those(especially cocaine and meth) she's probably looking at a federal charge. Once the feds get a hold of a case they don't play. How much time she does get will depend on how much the prosecutor decides to let her plead down to.

An ounce of blow and a few pills is hardly a "kingpin"

On another note, doubt she does any serious time, she'll get off somehow.

[Image: 2E4EB5C900000578-0-image-a-15_1447169018504.jpg]

"Hello officer, teeheehee, I would like to redeem my pussy pass. Thanks love you."

Will check back in a few months and see what see gets. I bet it will be light.

She looks like the type to literally eat your dick while you're sleeping

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Update on the story: turns out this girl's father is a DEA that's done many drug busts over the year [Image: icon_lol.gif]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...s-DEA.html

Added bonus, a video of her talking about 'body shaming'

Quote: (11-13-2015 04:02 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

When they say she got out on $39,000 bail, does this mean it's the full bail amount, thus she only needed to put up $3,900. Or do they mean the bail was $390,000 and she put up $39,000?

It sounds like you are confusing the cost of a bail bond with the bail amount.

If the story lists the bail amount as $39,000; then the bail was $39,000.

The next point, is who put up the bail amount? If she (or daddy) put up the bail of $39,000 then they turned over something worth $39,000 that the court (state) will hold onto until it goes through the trial, as long as she shows up like she is supposed to, the bail is returned.

If the $39,000 was put up by a 'bail bondsman' or company, than that entity will put up the $39,000; and usually charge the person 10% of the bond as a fee. So if a bail bondsman puts up the $39,000 to the court, she (or daddy) would pay the bail bondsman 10% of the bail or $3,900. In this situation, the $3,900 is a fee for the bail bondsman putting up the $39,000; so even if she shows up in court like she is supposed to, the $3,900 is gone because it was a fee to the bail bondsman, but the bail bondsman gets back the $39,000.

Now, what happens if little snowflake skips out on bail and takes off:
The bail gets forfeited, and the money is lost, even if she shows up later.

I do think that daddy, if he did put up bail, would have to be an idiot for putting $39,000 since he runs the risk of the idiot expanding the stupidity and taking off, since what does she care, its not her money.

A bail bondsman would not be an idiot for putting up the bail, since it is the business he is in and the reason he charges the 10% fee. we can also assume that a person in such a business should have a better idea of who will show up and who will not show up in court and do much better than daddy.

[quote] (11-29-2015 10:45 PM)EvanWilson Wrote:  

[quote='presidentcarter' pid='1148385' dateline='1447405351']
When they say she got out on $39,000 bail, does this mean it's the full bail amount, thus she only needed to put up $3,900. Or do they mean the bail was $390,000 and she put up $39,000?[/quote]

I also looked up a little more about the mechanics of a bail bond.

Most court systems allow a 90 day period to get the defendant back to court. So that is why when someone skips out on a bond, the bail bondsman has a 'great interest' in tracking the person down and getting them back to court;otherwise the bail bondsman will lose out on the money they put up.

Some situations the bail bondsman will want collateral before they put up the bond, but even in those situations it would be be additional work to get the collateral in order to cover the lost bond, all of which takes away time from the bail bondsman collecting an easy 10% to !5% for defendants that show up like they are supposed to.