rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aussie chicks - all class

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/29986361/mel...to-bushes/

Lots of Aussies complain about the standard of our women, and how they are worse than American women by a long shot. This will give you an idea of what we are talking about when we say our women are feral and extremely far removed from feminine!

That's pretty bad, but you guys get no sympathy from me. Look how close you are to the Philippines!

[Image: woman_laughs.jpg]

WB.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Add to this their terrible voices and the use of the word "cunt" as a form of period at the end of a sentence.

People wonder why I call Australian bitches "Hard-on Hiroshimas"

For the Aussie guys, are your women really like this?

Pussy pass for sure. A male would have gotten taken down, beaten to shit, and gotten a felony or two.

In 2012 another girl in blue went ape shit, swinging on random people and claimed she was drugged:

"I'm ashamed. And was drugged!!" she wrote from her YouTube account in response to media reports slamming her behaviour.

"This is out of character and at this point, it's a police matter.

"Thank you for all the comments... Nothing is ever as it seems."

[Image: tard.gif] Bitches can never own up to their actions.

The one Aussie girl I've encountered was a Tinder match when she was traveling through the states. Her tagline bragged about how she was an accountant but "she" (a.k.a. her parents) was a millionaire and didn't need a job. She told me she had a boyfriend and when I asked why she was on Tinder her reply was, "Because I want to be"

What a lucky bloke her boyfriend is!

To be honest the most disturbing part of the video is how the cop just went with it and didn't try to stop himself getting knocked over by someone half his size and stumbling on alcohol.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

From the article, a video from 2012.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

That cop should be arrested and charged with being a pussy.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Convict (history) is as convict (history) does.

I spent a year working holiday visa In Oz. I came away unimpressed. The country is beautiful, the guys are alright (although most are metrosexuals or gays in the cities, no different than Canada in this respect), but my god are aussie women some of the most unattractive white women in the world. A close second to the champion of unattractive white women, the UK. They drink too much, swear like sailors, fight, cockblockers of the highest order, the worst girls to approach because they reject with the force and attitude of a nuclear weapon, nasty accents (not so with the guys as much, I wonder why?), dress like prostitutes and years of soaking up that powerful aussie sun turns most women into leather bags by 30.

The horrible aging was probably the most significant difference between aussie girls and all the other white ladies I've seen in the world. I was 30 years old when I was there and could pass as a 20 year old (thank you, non existent Canadian sun!). Women my age looked ten to 15 years older. Of course livin' an outdoor life in oz will do that to a person and it seems everyone has an outdoor life there.

I came to the conclusion that Caucasians simply don't belong in a climate like that. I literally developed more sunspots on my body in three months than the combined previous 29 years in Canada. No wonder there is a skin cancer clinic on every corner.

Canada definitely has one over Australia as far as women go (aside from women in Toronto).

The women from Europe backpacking, living in hostels, saved my sex life while I was there. Not surprisingly, aussie mates of mine tended to frequent places with lots of backpackers as well because of their immense dislike of their own women.

^^^

Can't really fault this as its quite accurate. There's been a few posts scattered around the forum describing Aussie women and the experience of Australian men who haven't left this country.

The worst thing is coming back here after time in South America or Europe. Its purgatory. The women here are so difficult for Aussie men compared to ladies from other parts of the world.

Quote: (11-03-2015 10:17 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

I spent a year working holiday visa In Oz. I came away unimpressed. The country is beautiful, the guys are alright (although most are metrosexuals or gays in the cities, no different than Canada in this respect), but my god are aussie women some of the most unattractive white women in the world. A close second to the champion of unattractive white women, the UK. They drink too much, swear like sailors, fight, cockblockers of the highest order, the worst girls to approach because they reject with the force and attitude of a nuclear weapon, nasty accents (not so with the guys as much, I wonder why?), dress like prostitutes and years of soaking up that powerful aussie sun turns most women into leather bags by 30.

The horrible aging was probably the most significant difference between aussie girls and all the other white ladies I've seen in the world. I was 30 years old when I was there and could pass as a 20 year old (thank you, non existent Canadian sun!). Women my age looked ten to 15 years older. Of course livin' an outdoor life in oz will do that to a person and it seems everyone has an outdoor life there.

I came to the conclusion that Caucasians simply don't belong in a climate like that. I literally developed more sunspots on my body in three months than the combined previous 29 years in Canada. No wonder there is a skin cancer clinic on every corner.

Canada definitely has one over Australia as far as women go (aside from women in Toronto).

The women from Europe backpacking, living in hostels, saved my sex life while I was there. Not surprisingly, aussie mates of mine tended to frequent places with lots of backpackers as well because of their immense dislike of their own women.

This is true. I have to laugh every time I read on ROK or ROOSH that American women are the worst in the world. It is obvious they have never been to Australia. By the way, I went to USA and had a great time, including with the women - was able to bang everything from 20 yo hot college chicks from Chicago to 47 yo MILF real estate agents in Newport Beach. Sure, your women are far from perfect, but to say that they are worse than Aussie women is simply not true!

NSFW More MC shenanigans

Quote: (11-03-2015 10:38 PM)saoconrado40 Wrote:  

By the way, I went to USA and had a great time, including with the women - was able to bang everything from 20 yo hot college chicks from Chicago to 47 yo MILF real estate agents in Newport Beach. Sure, your women are far from perfect, but to say that they are worse than Aussie women is simply not true!

I have the same finding as well. As bad as American women are, I have a better time with them!

Quote: (11-03-2015 06:21 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

My friend's neighbour.

No, she wasn't drunk.

Yes, she's working class.

No, the middle class aren't this, but they're not that far from this either. Just add alcohol and entitlement.

https://soundcloud.com/singlemuvvawivvad...ls/s-TzXTa

Quote: (11-03-2015 06:21 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I wouldn't really call them women anymore.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

yeah, australian guys definitely hold an appeal to american girls. But it might be due to the 'exotic' factor. So we got to have american guys' opinions on how they get treated by their own ladies first before coming to a conclusion.

It's astonishing how quick she looks for sympathy after what she just did, how empty you must be as a human being.

Quote: (11-03-2015 10:36 PM)Speculation Wrote:  

The worst thing is coming back here after time in South America or Europe. Its purgatory. The women here are so difficult for Aussie men compared to ladies from other parts of the world.

It's a sad truth, and even if you have no interest in banging them.. the mere fact that your surrounded by unattractive, aggressive and vulgar women masquerading as men has a very negative impact on your mental health.. because there's that lack of feminine presence.

When I lived in eastern Europe, I felt amazing just walking down some of the streets.. to be around such beauty constantly and to witness women acting feminine. It reinforced my own sense of masculinity, you need that balance in a society otherwise it degenerates.

But I don't let this get to me, I consider Australia a staging ground to make bank, work on my goals and eventually relocate once I'm financially set. It's fucked for women here, but the opportunity to make good money and move abroad is possible.

Women know they can get away with hitting a man here, why not a police man at the same time.

I'm an Aussie and i refuse to have anything to do with women here. I prefer to have dry balls then to touch another one before i head back to the East.

Short hair, tattoos, fat, muscular characteristics, deep voice, etc.. It gets worst every year i come back! I think ive only seen 1 feminine woman since i got back 1 month ago!

The US has 'rape culture,' while we have 'stop domestic violence against women,' even tho statistics show violence against men had increased 200% while violence against women has decreased. Its about 50/50 in Australia but i can tell you 9/10 of the times she will throw a punch when he doesn't buy into her emotional outburst. They know you are fucked if u hit her back where they throw u in jail. Women are never charged.

We also have the law where if u live with your ex and u break up, she can take half your stuff. You don't have to be married. We have the highest child care payout where 50-60% of your wage goes to her if you where stupid enough to have more then a couple kids. It seems like its a normal thing to get raped in the divorce courts and have no money left after divorce (child support.) Guys accept it like a normal part of life where they are 2 much of a pussy to do anything about it!

The feminists banned GTA 5 and the men's magazine 'Zoo.' The men's magazine 'Men's Fitness,' was so scared they put a woman on the front for the first time ever which made news all over the world not so long ago.

Most men act so feminine here its not funny. Its like a nightmare everyday here where I cant wait to head back to the East in 2 months cause i feel like im in a crazy house every day since i got back!

Someone with some video editing skills should really do a little montage. We've had enough material from the past couple of years...

September 2015 - The most offensive woman on public transport: Passenger unleashes a racist tirade against a Chinese woman on a bus... and it's not the first time she's been caught spouting vile abuse on camera

Quote:Quote:
  • Lindsay Li, a Chinese-Australian woman, was racially abused on a bus
  • She filmed an anonymous older woman who called her a 'f***ing ch***'
  • The woman appears to be the same woman who was filmed verbally assaulting a Chinese couple in Sydney's CBD last month
  • Ms Li has sought legal advice over the shocking incident
[Image: 2CB6B6E800000578-3247669-image-m-45_1443107358882.jpg]
WB

[Image: 2CB6A98600000578-3247669-image-a-44_1443107343461.jpg]
WNB

April 2015 - Racist rant on Sydney train caught on video, passenger defends Muslim woman from tirade

The video was recorded on a phone by Stacey Eden, 23...

[Image: 6398174-3x4-340x453.jpg]
WB

...who can be heard telling the older woman to stop disrespecting the Muslim woman who was with her husband and wearing a headscarf at the time.

July 2014 - Woman’s racist rant against Asian woman filmed on train from Central Coast to Sydney

March 2014 - Two women accused of Gold Coast bus attack on elderly vision-impaired man charged — one released on bail

May 2013, Sydney

April 2013 - Woman accused of racist tirade on Melbourne train

There seems to be a theme here...

Australian women must live in a bubble. Mouthing off to many foreigners in the UK or Euroland would be met with violence no questions asked.

Quote: (11-04-2015 04:49 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

The video was recorded on a phone by Stacey Eden, 23...

[Image: 6398174-3x4-340x453.jpg]
WB

...who can be heard telling the older woman to stop disrespecting the Muslim woman who was with her husband and wearing a headscarf at the time.

My first thought, knowing how to read Girl Photography: man, that's busted for twenty-three.

As always, what you're seeing is the fiction girls sell to bait men, never seeing it as dishonesty. This is the reality:

[Image: 558367-bbcb7a7a-e4ea-11e4-a30f-c66423242607.jpg]

And that's narrowed...

I'm guessing the truth is more like twenty-eight.

Here we go again..
Totally agree Yank chicks are a 10 times better.I'm kinda depressed after spending 2 weeks there..But you still need game there..you can't just say Gday and expect legs to open..I suppose if you were a surfer type that might work though.The America I was in had a robust bar life and I miss flirting with hot young waitresses who have their ass hanging out and wonderful cleavage.Amercan chicks were a fucking joy.

America has its beta males Australia has its left wing Manginas.Although Melbourne is the city of the vulture "To many dicks on the dance floor"Hands down a woman's town.And I have met 33 year old American women here who are very attractive but reborn virgins, looking to escape the past..not to mention chubby German girls who rate the joint as paradise...like those old Euro woman that chase black dick in Africa but these Germans are maybe 20 to 25..Are we the Thailand for chubby Euro girls??
Alot of us are stuck here if you don't need to be here then fuck off to somewhere else

However there are many top looking women at the Horse racers .One of the best events I've been to for women.
Drinking all day in the sun ,drugs and overdosing on male attention are going to cause shit behavour.Melbourne chicks get really worked up about the racers.

That cop thought the woman was coming up to talk to him Aussie chicks usually get wet over cops...alot of badge bunnies in this country.No way are they like American cops always on guard..My cop mates pick up like nothing else.