rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice requested on how to shake a B

I've been seeing a pretty girl very infrequently for about a year. My problem began 2 months ago when I did my usual and ghosted. radio silence has been maintained for the past 30 days and still I get a text and a call everyday from her. Before the silence, I was testing out a few mini stretches of no call no shows on her to see how she would react. That's when I started to smell something wrong and suspected her as being clingy and cut out full time. Coast forward to the present and what I am experiencing now is a whole new dimension, she has manifested into a class 5 delta level 19 clinger. Multiple times a day I get paragraphs of texts with emotional swings of "let's hang out tomorrow, I'm going to buy us tickets to this show" and "I can't believe You won't respond to me I hate you" followed by " hey I was upset, want to talk about it over lunch?" Blab blah blah.

What do I do? I followed protocol and repremanded her harshly, followed by full and complete silence for the last month. This is crazy. I feel like she'll do something extreme next.

I look forward to your replies, in the meantime I'll be busy changing my identity if you need me...

thread-1221.html

There's already a thread on this use the search feature.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Arite thanks